The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 20 Mm11

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 20 Mm11

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 20 Regist10

McCanns Hire Car Contract

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 20 Empty Re: McCanns Hire Car Contract

Post by Tony Bennett 01.03.14 12:31

worriedmum wrote:How does this golf club fit in geographically with the phone pings data? It would be interesting to mark a map with data about dates of phone pings and places that have been visited....
I think I posted a link to a map up the thread. Try googling : Palmeras, Golf, Club, Map.

Basicially, Murat's mobile 'phone pings put him in the vicinity of Odiaxere in the early afternoon of 3 May.

Odiaxere is EAST of Lagos. Praia da Luz is WEST of Lagos. They are about 15-20 miles apart - say 25 minutes by car.

The Palmeras Golf Club is right next to Odiaxere.

I totally agree that a map on this thread would be a great asset, but not being a tecchie, I can't do it

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 13:26

Doug D wrote:Tony’s post 23/2/13 1.32pm

‘And it brings us right back to the one golf club we should be most interested in, namely the Palmeras Golf Club. And that's because Robert Murat blatantly lied about being there on 3 May, when he was first questioned by the PJ on 15 May. His excuse of 'being too tired to remember the truth' is risible - especially as he lied about 16 other things.

What got him was that the PJ had tracked his mobile 'phone to a mobile 'phone mast at Odiaxere that afternoon - very near the Palmeras Golf Glub. He had to admit he was there when re-interviewed by the police on 10 & 11 July.’

Helen Meg timeline:

2nd May:
Met Malika at Batista - then took Malinka and Michaela to his Mum's house for more talks
Met his lawyer that morning too and then again in afternoon
Switched mobile phone off at 3pm for rest of day (within 6 mins of GM's mobile being switched off)

3rd May 
At Palmares Golf Club in afternoon 
Mobile phone back on late evening (within 6 mins of GM's mobile phone being switched back on)
Phoned Malinka at 11:39pm

If a mobile is switched off (we’re talking 2007 don’t forget) how can it be tracked or does it constantly emit a signal like the present day i-phones?
If RM could be tracked when his phone was off, then so presumably could GM.

HelenMeg
Where have you taken the thread or haven’t you got round to it yet as I couldn’t find it?

Hi I thought I'd best take a copy of the post and put it on Rober Murat revisited I think.. wil take a look
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.03.14 13:36

Thanks Tony.

I didn't know, RM (the one supposedly 'in the know) clearly didn't know, so it must must be doubtful that GM knew, so there must be a reasonable chance he kept it on him, albeit switched off.

I must confess to struggling with the phone pings data that's been released, but this seems to relate to calls/texts in or out rather than an ongoing tracking, but I may be wrong.

If the PJ were able to place RM at the golf club, maybe they are also able to place 'others' at places & times that we are unaware of.

One lives in hope.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 01.03.14 14:24

Tony Bennett wrote:
Hicks wrote:I find this thread exciting as it is binding the events of May 3rd together nicely. If Murat and McCann were at the Golf Club, then it would explain the pool photo and the need to conceal his whereabouts at that time. ( Well done HelenMeg!) The photo has always remained a mystery as Madeleine appears much younger than the tennis photo. I expect the pool photo was 'created' when GM took that all important trip back home.

HelenMeg also wrote:

Just trying to jot down a bit of a timeline for RM:
3rd May
At Palmares Golf Club in afternoon
Mobile phone back on late evening (within 6 mins of GM's mobile phone being switched back on)
Phoned Malinka at 11:39pm

need to build on this - was it possible that Gerry met him at the Golf Club on 3rd May afternoon. I have suspected previously that GM was superimposed on last photo in order to prove he was at OC instead of elsewhere. I am wondering GM's phone was switched off at 3pm 3rd May so that he could go somewhere without being traced by signal.

++++++++++++++++++++++

For sure there are some very interesting and pertinent facts being discussed on this thread.

Both Hicks and HelenMeg make good and forceful points.

However, both have IMO introduced an unnecessary complication - claiming that the 'Last Photo' was forged [HICKS: "The pool photo was 'created'..."; HELENMEG: "GM was superimposed on the last photo"].

There is a simpler explanation that accords with the known facts and does not require any manipulation, forgery etc. of the 'Last Photo'.

As I've maintained on another thread, the evidence is that the 'Last Photo' is GENUINE. To take one very important aspect: the length and direction of the shadows of Gerry McCann and his two children are completely consistent, of very short length, and almost impossible to forge. In addition, some serious photographic experts have maintained that they see no evidence of the 'Last Photo' being photoshopped - with which I humbly agree.

The explanation which meets the concerns on this thread and the known data is simple, namely that the 'Last Photo' was taken on a different day.

Sunday 29 April and Monday 30 April are the prime candidates for when the photo might really have been taken. It was hot and sunny on those two days, while the rest of the week was cloudier and cooler. Furthermore, the extreme shortness of the shadows suggests that the 'Last Photo' must have been taken close to when the sun was at its highest that week, namely around 1.35pm according to astronomical experts (as confirmed on astronomy websites).
Tony, much as I very much respect your tenacity in matters legal, I do take issue with you on your insisting that yours are the only correct visual acuity / perceptions of the last photo.
I accept that you may have your views on whether YOU think the photo is 'composed' 'faked' 'manipulated' or not, but I and others disagree, and for very sound analytical reasons.
Please accept that your view is only your opinion and please do not try to enforce your view as being 'correct'.
I and others can see innumerable very subtle inconsistencies and they have been covered on many threads.
I refuse to be told that my visual acuity is not correct because other 'experts' may have determined that they do not see what I can see.
I do not intend to waste space here, re-visiting the last photo.
My point here is, others have alternative theories, and cannot accept that the last photo of Madeleine is the same girl as the playground photo nor the tennis ball photo.
To this inconsistency many, many, finer details can demonstrate a photograph which has at least several composite parts.
Please present your opinions of the last photo as 'in your view' and not as " As I've (TB) maintained on another thread, the evidence is that the 'Last Photo' is GENUINE "
To my mind, Hicks and HelenMeg have not introduced an unnecessary complication. It is very much part of another picture being considered by others, with equal validity.
To stifle debate by trying to 'assert' one view, as if 'proven' when it is actually very much up for challenge, is not conducive to encouragement to other posters to put their observations and thoughts in.
I accept that the passport issue has been explained, but your 'legal mind' and your 'visual acuity' may work at different levels, and it is the input from 'all' who can add their 'own particular visual acuity or powers of perception' that will contribute to getting justice for Madeleine, and not a dismissal from one against an other.
Please accept my certain and great respect for all that you do, but on this occasion, please modify your statements in this issue, as opinion and not fact.

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 14:38

sami wrote:
Hicks wrote:
sami wrote:
Hicks wrote:I find this thread exciting as it is binding the events of May 3rd together nicely.
If Murat and McCann were at the Golf club, then it would explain the pool photo and the need to conceal his whereabouts at that time.( Well done HelenMeg!) The photo has always remained a mystery as Madeleine appears much younger than the tennis photo.
I expect the pool photo was 'created' when GM took that all important trip back home.

I need to know, is the golf club mentioned above by the sea?

It's not called a beach and golf resort for nothing !  The website has some wonderful photos of the course, completely with equally wonderful sea views.
WELCOME TO ONYRIA PALMARES BEACH & GOLF RESORT
Okay thanks. I need a coffee to wake me up! The reason I asked, I know this is not very scientific but I had a dream/vision that M was taken through , what I assumed was s golf course. I was stood on a cliff-with I think was a golf course behind me- watching her body being dumped at sea by someone in small black boat or dinghy. Next question is...if I were stood on a cliff near that golf course and I looked down to the water would I see large rocks sticking out of the water? That's what I saw. It's the reason I joined this forum.  Someone else on this forum PM me to say that they had the exact vision, every detail exact. Spooky!

Hicks I'm sorry, I was not directing a sarcastic response at you, if you look at the photos on the website there is extensive sea frontage, I was directing the remark in that way - it is most definitely a beach resort.   roses
Hi

Here is a link to a video of the golf course.. .will take a look! NYRIA PALMARES BEACH & GOLF RESORT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What information do we now need to carry this line of thought forwards?
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 14:40

Atually youtube link takes you straight on to golf course [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 14:57

Looking at Gerry's known whereabouts on the afternoon of 3rd May: PJ files:[color:010f=000000] - different accounts from the PJ[color:010f=000000] files:

[color:010f=000000][color:010f=000000][color:010f=000000]Account[color:010f=000000] 1.

[color:010f=000000]Informally, GERALD MCCANN said that he was on the resort since the 28 of April 2007, on vacation, for a period of time corresponding to a week. The day after their arrival, 29/04/07, they started doing their meals at the 'Ocean Club' restaurant, which is distanced a few meters away from the apartment, with the company of three other couples, who had also travelled with them.

Specifically to what is relative to the day 3, he alleged that:

- they woke up around 07H30, had breakfast in the apartment, going out at around 09H00;

- soon after, they left their children at the nursery, until 12H30;

- around 14H30, after lunch, they put their children back at the nursery, this time until 17H00;

- at 17H30 they did the children's hygiene, and settle them in their respective beds by 19H30, all in the same bedroom;

[color:010f=000000][color:010f=000000]Account 2 [color:010f=000000]- Kates whereabouts - details from file

Beside pool with children

According to the 'usual routine', at 13:30, with lunch over, the McCanns and the children spend time beside the swimming pool.

Jane Tanner reports seeing the McCanns and children at the playground beside the tennis courts at 14:00. She says Kate waved to her. The McCanns stayed there until 14:40, when they took their children back to the Kids Club.

Madeleine returns to Minis Club

Kate returns Madeleine to the Minis Club at 14:50, according to Catriona Baker in her first statement on 05 May 2007.

However, when interviewed in April 2008 Ms Baker states that she can't remember who brought Madeleine back.
Tennis with Gerry

Observed by Jane Tanner to be playing tennis with Gerry at 15:45 - this is not mentioned by either Kate or Gerry in their statements. Kate is reported to have left the tennis courts alone at 16:30.

Account 3. Gerry's whereabouts

12:45
???

??? - Not currently known what Gerry was doing during this period.

Note: At this time Kate collects Madeleine from the Minis Club at 12:45 and returns to their apartment for lunch, according to Catriona Baker's first statement on 5th May 2007.

13:30

Beside pool with children

According to the 'usual routine', at 13:30, with lunch over, the McCanns and the children spend time beside the swimming pool.

Jane Tanner reports seeing the McCanns and children on the playground beside the tennis courts at 14:00. She says the McCanns stayed there until 14:40, when they took their children back to the Kids Club.
14:30
Twins return to Kids Club

Gerry takes the twins back to their Kids Club at 14:30, according to their nanny, Stacey Portz.
???

??? - Not currently known what Gerry was doing during this period. Possibly preparing for/playing tennis with Kate (see next entry).
15:45
Tennis with Kate

Observed by Jane Tanner to be playing tennis with Kate at 15:45 - this is not mentioned by either Kate or Gerry in their first statements. Kate left the courts at 16:30 but Gerry stayed on, according to information released from the DVD files by Gazeta Digital.
16:30 - 17:30
More tennis

Gerry stays on at the courts and plays with Julian, according to information released from the DVD files by Gazeta Digital.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 01.03.14 15:00

HelenMeg wrote:
sami wrote:
Hicks wrote:
sami wrote:
Hicks wrote:I find this thread exciting as it is binding the events of May 3rd together nicely.
If Murat and McCann were at the Golf club, then it would explain the pool photo and the need to conceal his whereabouts at that time.( Well done HelenMeg!) The photo has always remained a mystery as Madeleine appears much younger than the tennis photo.
I expect the pool photo was 'created' when GM took that all important trip back home.

I need to know, is the golf club mentioned above by the sea?

It's not called a beach and golf resort for nothing !  The website has some wonderful photos of the course, completely with equally wonderful sea views.
WELCOME TO ONYRIA PALMARES BEACH & GOLF RESORT
Okay thanks. I need a coffee to wake me up! The reason I asked, I know this is not very scientific but I had a dream/vision that M was taken through , what I assumed was s golf course. I was stood on a cliff-with I think was a golf course behind me- watching her body being dumped at sea by someone in small black boat or dinghy. Next question is...if I were stood on a cliff near that golf course and I looked down to the water would I see large rocks sticking out of the water? That's what I saw. It's the reason I joined this forum.  Someone else on this forum PM me to say that they had the exact vision, every detail exact. Spooky!

Hicks I'm sorry, I was not directing a sarcastic response at you, if you look at the photos on the website there is extensive sea frontage, I was directing the remark in that way - it is most definitely a beach resort.   roses
Hi

Here is a link to a video of the golf course.. .will take a look! NYRIA PALMARES BEACH & GOLF RESORT

What information do we now need to carry this line of thought forwards?

Oh my goodness! Clicking on the video and the first picture that comes up is those rocks across the bay with the white sailing boat in the middle. 
My stomach did a lurch as that looks remarkably like the rocks in my dream.
Ok back to facts. How did GM get to the golf course? Where was Malinka on the afternoon of the 3rd? Who runs the golf course? Any other ideas?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 15:12

An interesting aside.... seen as an anonymous  response on Textusa's blogsite..:

Fully understand you not publishing my previous comment.
There are overlaps between the directors of Rothley Park Golf Course Company and Vigia Group/Parque da Floresta. Company details in public domain.
Nancy Burridge, who handed in a bag of clothes to the PJ, unless there is more than one NB in the area, is married to a director of Vigia Group UK.

How did GM get to the golf course ?  Perhaps RM drove him there ?
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 01.03.14 15:15

So no reliable witness can confirm GM whereabouts on the afternoon of the 3rd ?

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 15:28

No,  I cant see there is anything preventing GM from being out and about somewhere offsite.

I have just read this again and it is bizarre, the more I think about it:from Mc cannfiles -

[color:cb8d=000000]23:40pm Murat speaks with Sergei Malinka on his mobile phone. The call is reported to have lasted only 30 seconds and Murat cannot remember what they talked about.

[color:cb8d=000000][color:cb8d=000000]Trying to[color:cb8d=000000] imagine contents of this call.

[color:cb8d=000000][color:cb8d=000000][color:cb8d=000000][color:cb8d=000000]Its Rob - [color:cb8d=000000]just to  confirm that so far all going to plan. Job done - M removed from apartment and currently   x     [color:cb8d=000000]stand by your phone for orders.

[color:cb8d=000000]sorry Ive forgotten how to get rid of formatting details....how? very frustrating

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.03.14 15:32

bobbin wrote:
Tony, much as I very much respect your tenacity in matters legal, I do take issue with you on your insisting that yours are the only correct visual acuity / perceptions of the last photo.

REPLY: That's emphatically not what I've said, bobbin. Please go back up the thread a short way where I wrote this:

"As I've maintained on another thread, the evidence is that the 'Last Photo' is GENUINE. To take one very important aspect: the length and direction of the shadows of Gerry McCann and his two children are completely consistent, of very short length, and almost impossible to forge. In addition, some serious photographic experts have maintained that they see no evidence of the 'Last Photo' being photoshopped - with which I humbly agree".

One of the experts whose opinions I've seen is a University Professor of a department that deals with cameras and photographs. The other runs a significant business in the same line of work. Both have given their honest opinions on the understanding that their names would not be revealed. I am sorry about this because their evidence is detailed and IMO compelling. These expert reports have been shared with about six other members of this forum. We would love to make them public, but we cannot.

I accept that you may have your views on whether YOU think the photo is 'composed' 'faked' 'manipulated' or not,

REPLY: bobbin, in truth, these are the expert opinions of two recognised experts, it is not my opinion at all. All I am saying is that I accept their verdicts - both given independently of each other I might add. So that's what I mean by my statement: "The evidence is that the 'Last Photo' is GENUINE".

but I and others disagree, and for very sound analytical reasons.

REPLY: If these reasons are both sound and analytical (though below you say they are 'very subtle inconsistencies)', I would be pleased to see them, and so no doubt would others here, so I hope you will be able to share them with us, so we can discuss them.

Please accept that your view is only your opinion and please do not try to enforce your view as being 'correct'.

REPLY: I don't think, with respect, bobbin, that your word 'enforce' is quite correct. I have seen two expert opinions and have said  that I agree with them and that that is (IMO) good evidence. I would add, as I briefly mentioned up the thread, that the shadow lengths of all three in the picture are of a consistent length, fully consistent with the weather on 29 and 30 April, and something that would be very hard to fake by any method of photoshopping.  

I and others can see innumerable very subtle inconsistencies and they have been covered on many threads. I refuse to be told that my visual acuity is not correct because other 'experts' may have determined that they do not see what I can see. I do not intend to waste space here, re-visiting the last photo.

REPLY: You are at risk of putting your personal 'visual acuity' up against the scientific evidence of two experts. If you don't want to discuss it any further, then we must agree to disagree. The explanation that this was a GENUINE PHOTOGRAPH but taken on a DIFFERENT DAY explains many things very well.

My point here is, others have alternative theories, and cannot accept that the last photo of Madeleine is the same girl as the playground photo nor the tennis ball photo.

REPLY: I will say just one thing about the tennis balls photo. I think there are more unanswered questions about that photo than about the 'Last Photo'. 

To this inconsistency many, many, finer details can demonstrate a photograph which has at least several composite parts. Please present your opinions of the last photo as 'in your view' and not as "As I've (TB) maintained on another thread, the evidence is that the 'Last Photo' is GENUINE".

REPLY: OK, the better phrase, and the one I should perhaps have used, is: "There is good evidence that the 'Last Photo' is GENUINE". I am happy to debate the suggestion that this is a GENUINE photo but not taken on 3 May. 

To my mind, Hicks and HelenMeg have not introduced an unnecessary complication. It is very much part of another picture being considered by others, with equal validity.

REPLY: Whether the view that the 'Last Photo' is actually faked is 'equally valid' is of course a matter for debate and discussion.

To stifle debate by trying to 'assert' one view, as if 'proven' when it is actually very much up for challenge, is not conducive to encouragement to other posters to put their observations and thoughts in.

REPLY: I am more than happy to debate what you say are 'sound and analytical' reasons for considering the 'Last Photo' as 'faked'.

I accept that the passport issue has been explained, but your 'legal mind' and your 'visual acuity'

REPLY: No, I repeat, it is not my 'visuil acuity' but the written opinions of two recognised experts that I am relying on.

may work at different levels, and it is the input from 'all' who can add their 'own particular visual acuity or powers of perception' that will contribute to getting justice for Madeleine, and not a dismissal from one against another.

REPLY: Will you accept that the endless discussion about the alleged 'fakery' of the 'Last Photo' may well have taken us away from a more obvious answer to the many questions about the 'Last Photo', and one which may well be the truth - it's a genuine photo, taken on a different day?

Please accept my certain and great respect for all that you do, but on this occasion, please modify your statements in this issue, as opinion and not fact.

REPLY: Thank you. The new evidence about the 'Last Photo' has only come to my knowledge relatively recently (a few months ago) and by the way it was another devoted and much respected researcher on the forum who did all the work of obtaining these written reports, not me at all. I think the two expert opinions I have seen are very compelling - but even both of those experts would no doubt qualify their analyses by confirming that it is their honest opinion, good evidence etc. etc., but not a 'fact'. I am happy to confirm that the claim that the 'Last Photo' is genuine ,but taken on a different day is, in the final analysis, an opinion and not an established fact.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 01.03.14 15:33

HelenMeg wrote:An interesting aside.... seen as an anonymous  response on Textusa's blogsite..:

There are overlaps between the directors of Rothley Park Golf Course Company and Vigia Group/Parque da Floresta. Company details in public domain.
Nancy Burridge, who handed in a bag of clothes to the PJ, unless there is more than one NB in the area, is married to a director of Vigia Group UK.

Sorry  if I seem to go off on a tangent but....I put Vigia group Portugal in the search engine and got this...

It mentions Salema. I remembered that there were some witnesses concerning the McCann's and salema.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.03.14 15:35

HelenMeg wrote:An interesting aside.... seen as an anonymous  response on Textusa's blogsite..:

Fully understand you not publishing my previous comment. here are overlaps between the directors of Rothley Park Golf Course Company and Vigia Group/Parque da Floresta. Company details in public domain. Nancy Burridge, who handed in a bag of clothes to the PJ, unless there is more than one NB in the area, is married to a director of Vigia Group UK.

Fascinating stuff - riveting.

Connections between Rothley Park Golf Course, the Palmeras Golf Course, Roberrt Murat, and the bag of clothes.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 15:36

Hicks wrote:

Sorry  if I seem to go off on a tangent but....I put Vigia group Portugal in the search engine and got this...

It mentions Salema. I remembered that there were some witnesses concerning the McCann's and salema.....

Hicks can you help me - each tiem  i post it includes teh formatting details - ive forgotten how to get rid of them - its messing up all my posts
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 15:36

Oh it is when I copy and paste from other sites that it includes the formatting..
sorry to distract...
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 01.03.14 16:03

HelenMeg wrote:Oh it is when I copy and paste from other sites that it includes the formatting..
sorry to distract...
Go to the box at the top of the site where it displays the name and click in that box, it will turn blue, if it doesn't turn blue it won't work. right click copy.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 16:13

Hicks wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Oh it is when I copy and paste from other sites that it includes the formatting..
sorry to distract...
Go to the box at the top of the site where it displays the name and click in that box, it will turn blue, if it doesn't turn blue it won't work. right click copy.
Thanks very much
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 16:23

Following on regarding the Vigia Group - I found this article

Concerns raised over future management of Parque da Floresta
in News · 19-05-2012 00:00:00 · 0 Comments
Lawyers, bankers, accountants and property owners have been spending the past few days discussing the future of the Parque da Floresta resort in the far-western Algarve after the three companies involved in the management of the resort were placed into administration by a Lagos court.

The three companies placed into administration are holding company Vigia SGPS, unit seller Quinta da Colina and Golfe de Santo Antonio, the company that sold the golfing rights.
The Portugal News spoke to the Vigia Group on Thursday who, in a statement, clarified their position as being the following: “The Vigia Group has applied for and been granted an administration Order for three of the group’s companies. An experienced judicial administrator has now been appointed who will be responsible for this process”, it said. The administrator is Lisbon-based and is expected to be in the Algarve next week and the week thereafter to deal with matters relating to the process.
According to the Vigia Group this action was taken to protect, “as much as is possible”, current negotiations with a potential investor, staff and the overall business.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 16:25

HelenMeg wrote:Following on regarding the Vigia Group - I found this article

Concerns raised over future management of Parque da Floresta
in News · 19-05-2012 00:00:00 · 0 Comments
Lawyers, bankers, accountants and property owners have been spending the past few days discussing the future of the Parque da Floresta resort in the far-western Algarve after the three companies involved in the management of the resort were placed into administration by a Lagos court.

The three companies placed into administration are holding company Vigia SGPS, unit seller Quinta da Colina and Golfe de Santo Antonio, the company that sold the golfing rights.
The Portugal News spoke to the Vigia Group on Thursday who, in a statement, clarified their position as being the following: “The Vigia Group has applied for and been granted an administration Order for three of the group’s companies. An experienced judicial administrator has now been appointed who will be responsible for this process”, it said. The administrator is Lisbon-based and is expected to be in the Algarve next week and the week thereafter to deal with matters relating to the process.
According to the Vigia Group this action was taken to protect, “as much as is possible”, current negotiations with a potential investor, staff and the overall business.

See this :

1. additional functionalities and improved user experience along with a ...

2. Vigia Group - Property Wire
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] › Company News‎
    16 Sep 2008 - The Vigia Group is the leading developer of quality real estate within luxury Golf and Leisure property resorts in Portugal. The Group has been ...

So maybe the Robert Murat was connected to Vigia through his 'property / real estate '  connections. 
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 16:27

TAKEN FROM ARTICLE IN 2007 / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Vigia Group is a privately owned European consortium that has been operating in the western Algarve for more than fifteen years. Seven luxury golf and beach resorts in the western Algarve and a further golf development in the Alentejo, makes the company the leading developer of high quality properties within leisure resort settings in the area.

However, if my earlier report was correct it has now gone into administration. Why?
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 16:30

HelenMeg wrote:TAKEN FROM ARTICLE IN 2007 / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Vigia Group is a privately owned European consortium that has been operating in the western Algarve for more than fifteen years. Seven luxury golf and beach resorts in the western Algarve and a further golf development in the Alentejo, makes the company the leading developer of high quality properties within leisure resort settings in the area.

However, if my earlier report was correct it has now gone into administration. Why?

oK - Vigia now relaunched - see this link... it has 4 UK shareholders? Who - and is Nancy Burridge (the bag finder) linked to this company - that is what I'm trying to investigate ......sorry of this ends up being a
tangent..
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 16:32

About the Vigia Group
Vigia, was established in 1991 by its four UK shareholders. The Group now owns several exclusive holiday resorts in this region. Owing to each of the resort’s unique beach or golf location, along with the quality of villas with private pools and linked villas, the resorts were soon discovered by a number of celebrity guests who were so taken with the full Vigia package that they actually purchased holiday homes with the developer and visit regularly. These include sportsmen David Seaman and Ian Rush.
Vigia’s resorts include the infamous Parque da Floresta Golf & Leisure Resort, The View Salema Beach, contemporary golf village development – Quinta da Encosta Velha and the self catering beach properties of Quinta da Sao Roque in Lagos and Quinta da Fortaleza. As well as the Alentejo based resort of Parque do Redondo.
The re-launched site can be visited at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . For customers wishing to speak to a sales advisor in person there are also freephone telephone numbers: (UK) 0800 622 6120 / (Portugal) 800 208 146.

When you go into the website you see it trades under a another name. I want to find out who these shareholders are.   
I'm going out now to practice my golf. Yes honestly I am.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by CynicAl 01.03.14 17:00

IMO the business interests in this region alone are enough to warrant potentially high-level interference. I use that word deliberately. Interference. This did not necessarily begin as 'cover up' at those highest and corporate level interests. They could have started out believing the best and protecting their interests. Their complicity in doing so, once revealed to the concerned parties, may have become a fight for survival, or at the least the maintaining of cleaner or more innocent hands. Investors can handled 'duped' executives. They can't afford to entertain fully aware, blind-eye turning executives. PR nightmare. Does any of the renewed activity on the case coincide with the apparent onset of the demise of this investment company, at all?
CynicAl

Activity : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 01.03.14 17:48

Vigia (UK) Limited
6 Frederick Street
Wigston
LE18 1PJ
United Kingdom

Oh lo and behold - Leicester company!!  
Previously known as Makefix limited

Director Mark Macfadden -
whos previous directorship was - revious Directorships
[size=12.35]2[/size]
Spa Da Floresta Limited appointed on 20 April 1999[size=12.35]DISSOLVED[/size]03723805
Vigia (UK) Limited appointed on 04 August 1998

Same for the other director Richard Oliver Evans
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top