The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Book - Page 2 Mm11

The Book - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Book - Page 2 Mm11

The Book - Page 2 Regist10

The Book

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Book - Page 2 Empty Re: The Book

Post by Guest 20.04.12 22:29

That link doesn't work for me. I typed in "faked abduction" on Amazon and the only book about Madeleine that comes up is the Danny Collins one "Vanished".

I'm reminded of a link when George Bush Jr was still in office. If you googled something like "complete loser" - I can't think of the exact words - you got the official White House website!

P.S. The link IS now working and Kate's book appears - love it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 20.04.12 23:03

russiandoll wrote: if I am reading the above correctly then JT has little common sense....her daughter was so shattered pre bedtime that she lay down on the floor yet JT still put her through the bathtime routine......has she never heard of topping and tailing? What most parents do if a child just needs his or her bed and is not very mucky. Silly woman.........why let it get to the stage that her child had a meltdown?

Hi RD , as I am working all week it will be the weekends that I get to reply , I agree with you about JT, all Mother's know this , if the child is sooooo

tired , quick change into pj's and nightie night. In all of the statements there is more detail given over to the bloody bath/bedtime routine than any fun things that the kids did , strange people !!!The Book - Page 2 172348
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 21.04.12 1:03

tuom wrote:
russiandoll wrote: if I am reading the above correctly then JT has little common sense....her daughter was so shattered pre bedtime that she lay down on the floor yet JT still put her through the bathtime routine......has she never heard of topping and tailing? What most parents do if a child just needs his or her bed and is not very mucky. Silly woman.........why let it get to the stage that her child had a meltdown?

Hi RD , as I am working all week it will be the weekends that I get to reply , I agree with you about JT, all Mother's know this , if the child is sooooo

tired , quick change into pj's and nightie night. In all of the statements there is more detail given over to the bloody bath/bedtime routine than any fun things that the kids did , strange people !!!The Book - Page 2 172348

That's because K & G MCann never seemed to spend any "fun" time with their kids, the poor things being stuck in the creche all day, then brought out at teatime, bathed and put to bed. The twins only got to go to the zoo when Madeleine disappeared and that was purely for a photo opportunity.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 21.04.12 17:58

Jean wrote:That link doesn't work for me. I typed in "faked abduction" on Amazon and the only book about Madeleine that comes up is the Danny Collins one "Vanished".

I'm reminded of a link when George Bush Jr was still in office. If you googled something like "complete loser" - I can't think of the exact words - you got the official White House website!

I will normally use Amazon Canada site to buy things. A search there for madeleine will show a completely different book, also called madeleine, and then a selection of cake pans. The madeleine of Kate McCann is very well down the list.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 21.04.12 19:14

Shibboleth wrote:
Jean wrote:That link doesn't work for me. I typed in "faked abduction" on Amazon and the only book about Madeleine that comes up is the Danny Collins one "Vanished".

I will normally use Amazon Canada site to buy things. A search there for madeleine will show a completely different book, also called madeleine, and then a selection of cake pans. The madeleine of Kate McCann is very well down the list.

You have to go to amazon.co.uk and search under community tags. If you pick any book then go down the page to the section called
Tags Customers Associate with This Product. There you will find 'Search Products Tagged with'. If you type 'faked abduction', you'll find Kate's book.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top