The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 18 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 18 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 18 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 18 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Ribisl 02.01.13 21:02

@tigger
Once again I must disagree with you about Donagal photos.

Beach photo - you are not seeing Madeleine's neck at all. It's her pink t-shirt/top that looks like part of her neck which makes it look a bit strange. But if you imagine the pink top slightly twisted and pulled up, and the collar of her grey vest turned up behind her right ear, there is nothing wrong with this picture at all. In the ice cream picture you can see the collar of her grey vest has white trimming which I believe is the bit of white showing next to her chin. You can see how twisted her vest is in this picture.

She was supposed to be small for her age and is sitting behind Sean. If you look at Amelie you can see how much smaller she looks compared to Madeleine. Also if you look at Madeleine sitting in front of Sean in the ice cream picture, she looks a whole lot bigger. So even if you believe that her face was pasted on in both of these pictures surely you will accept it's the same girl's body sitting at a different angle and distant to the camera and relative to Sean.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 18 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Guest 02.01.13 22:03

[quote="tigger"][...]Woolfall from Damage Limitation (Control risk Group?) or some such outfit went through the pictures with Kate, discarding many according to Kate. I believe some two or three days after the 3rd.
[...] /quote]
IIRC Woolfall, from Bell Pottinger, hired by OC, arrived Saturday May 5 and went through the photos on their cameras to find some with Madeleine's face recognisable. The Pool picture obviously wasn't there ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 06.01.13 2:48

[quote="Châtelaine"]
tigger wrote:[...]Woolfall from Damage Limitation (Control risk Group?) or some such outfit went through the pictures with Kate, discarding many according to Kate. I believe some two or three days after the 3rd.
[...] /quote]
IIRC Woolfall, from Bell Pottinger, hired by OC, arrived Saturday May 5 and went through the photos on their cameras to find some with Madeleine's face recognisable. The Pool picture obviously wasn't there ...

The pool picture obviously wasn't there...

...is a very good observation. Spot on. But WHY not....?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.13 11:04

Apologies if this question has been asked before but there are too many pages to go through. Does Kate talk about the Donegal holiday in her book? I was under the impression that she did - I have a memory of a quote that it was her first time there, which contradicted other reports that the whole family went there regularly.

All I can find at the moment is on page 42 where Donegal is listed as just one of the places where the family had been to in the past.

It will be interesting if the alleged penultimate holiday is not mentioned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 22.02.13 11:44

Jean wrote:Apologies if this question has been asked before but there are too many pages to go through. Does Kate talk about the Donegal holiday in her book? I was under the impression that she did - I have a memory of a quote that it was her first time there, which contradicted other reports that the whole family went there regularly.

All I can find at the moment is on page 42 where Donegal is listed as just one of the places where the family had been to in the past.

That's all she mention about that Holliday in her book page 42 and mention it two times in according to Gerry's family. That's all I can find about donegal in the book and that Holliday .

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.02.13 12:25

Moa-Vanilla wrote:
Jean wrote:Apologies if this question has been asked before but there are too many pages to go through. Does Kate talk about the Donegal holiday in her book? I was under the impression that she did - I have a memory of a quote that it was her first time there, which contradicted other reports that the whole family went there regularly.

That's all she mention about that Holliday in her book page 42 and mention it two times in according to Gerry's family. That's all I can find about donegal in the book and that Holliday .

quote: They had been on lots of family trips, to Glasgow, Liverpool, Stratford, Skipton and Crieff, Donegal, Guernsey and Spain, and they loved their ‘mini-holidays’, as we called them, to visit friends and family.unquote

Majorca is barely mentioned anywhere else either. The Donegal holiday and the publicity there was however top of the list soon after 3/5. How else would the Belfast telegraph have all the quotes and photographs around the 6th/7th?
Now I would have thought that Donegal would have had it loud and clear from many other sources, I doubt that the Belfast telegraph knew about their Donegal trip before that time. So somebody thought they should tell them.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.13 16:47

I certainly feel that the intention was to promote the family's supposed Irish connections to make the story (and I do mean as in fiction) more appealing to the good nature and generosity of the Irish people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.13 13:32

I'm resurrecting this topic as "thetruthbeknown" has mentioned a trip to Ireland in another topic.

An Easter 2007 visit was supposedly made to Donegal but there's a lot of doubt about that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 10.11.13 13:35

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm resurrecting this topic as "thetruthbeknown" has mentioned a trip to Ireland in another topic.

An Easter 2007 visit was supposedly made to Donegal but there's a lot of doubt about that.
Indeed, highly debatable. I'm in the camp that doesn't believe in this massive get - together that Easter.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 10.11.13 14:18

My brother's sister-in-law has a second home in Donegal, she has seen them there on holiday on a couple of occasions (they were staying next to her). She said one time they were there they were with another couple of doctors.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 10.11.13 14:57

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm resurrecting this topic as "thetruthbeknown" has mentioned a trip to Ireland in another topic.

Thank-you..I will have a good read through smilie
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 11.11.13 18:33

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I see what you mean.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is there another copy of this photo? It doesnt seem to load?

Well having read through..and knowing recent developments, I can understand why they would want a strong and solid connection to their 'Irish' connections for support.

They did seem to like holidays with 'others' Rather than personal 'family' based holidays :/ Did they ever just go away with just their own little personal family?
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 18:37

To save me wading through 44 pages, could you tell me which one that comment of mine comes from, please, thetruthbeknown.

I don't know what photo I was talking about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 11.11.13 19:27

Cant say for sure, but i think it may of been a collection showing cuddle cat snaps?? Including one of Kate and Gerry walking on the beach holding cuddle cat with smirks? Im only guessing as I couldnt load in the link
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 19:33

If it was Cuddle Cat being paraded everywhere, this is the link.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 23:05

"Parading" is the word, NFWTD. Jeez ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 23:06

The worst of it was when the twins were paraded with duplicate Cuddle Cats.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 12.11.13 11:30

MissDaisy wrote:My brother's sister-in-law has a second home in Donegal, she has seen them there on holiday on a couple of occasions (they were staying next to her). She said one time they were there they were with another couple of doctors.
Thats interesting Miss Daisy, wonder who the other couple of Doctors were?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 12:53

bristow wrote:
MissDaisy wrote:My brother's sister-in-law has a second home in Donegal, she has seen them there on holiday on a couple of occasions (they were staying next to her). She said one time they were there they were with another couple of doctors.
Thats interesting Miss Daisy, wonder who the other couple of Doctors were?
Apparently, they were from Belfast.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 13:02

I wish there was an independent witness to confirm the frequent trips with dozens of other people that the McCanns supposedly made to Ireland.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 13:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I wish there was an independent witness to confirm the frequent trips with dozens of other people that the McCanns supposedly made to Ireland.
I can't confirm the Easter trip with dozens of couple but it is absolutely true have been back to Donegal since 2007 as I said above.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 13:18

According to the media, they have only been back once since 2007.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 13:34

The article says "Gerry and Kate McCann and their twins Sean and Amelie have been enjoying a family break in Dungloe." My brother's sister- in- law's house is nowhere near Dungloe and Donegal is a very big county. So either the paper has got it wrong or they have been back to Donegal on a number of occasions staying in Dungloe one time and in the other location the other times.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.11.13 13:39

MissDaisy wrote:The article says "Gerry and Kate McCann and their twins Sean and Amelie have been enjoying a family break in Dungloe." My brother's sister- in- law's house is nowhere near Dungloe and Donegal is a very big county. So either the paper has got it wrong or they have been back to Donegal on a number of occasions staying in Dungloe one time and in the other location the other times.
Are you able to say what this other location is Miss Daisy? Not Gweedore by any chance?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 13:47

Daisy wrote:
MissDaisy wrote:The article says "Gerry and Kate McCann and their twins Sean and Amelie have been enjoying a family break in Dungloe." My brother's sister- in- law's house is nowhere near Dungloe and Donegal is a very big county. So either the paper has got it wrong or they have been back to Donegal on a number of occasions staying in Dungloe one time and in the other location the other times.
Are you able to say what this other location is Miss Daisy? Not Gweedore by any chance?
No not Gweedore. I'd rather not say the exact location but they were staying in the Fanad area of Northern Donegal.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top