The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 19 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 19 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 19 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 19 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Daisy 12.11.13 14:02

MissDaisy wrote:
Daisy wrote:
MissDaisy wrote:The article says "Gerry and Kate McCann and their twins Sean and Amelie have been enjoying a family break in Dungloe." My brother's sister- in- law's house is nowhere near Dungloe and Donegal is a very big county. So either the paper has got it wrong or they have been back to Donegal on a number of occasions staying in Dungloe one time and in the other location the other times.
Are you able to say what this other location is Miss Daisy? Not Gweedore by any chance?
No not Gweedore. I'd rather not say the exact location but they were staying in the Fanad area of Northern Donegal.
That's fair enough, thank you.

Hey, we just need Upsy Daisy to join the thread now and we'll have a daisy chain. titter

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 19 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 14:18

No problem Daisy. I actually think that Donegal and the Irish connections are quite instrumental in this case.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 12.11.13 14:25

MissDaisy wrote:No problem Daisy. I actually think that Donegal and the Irish connections are quite instrumental in this case.
A good article about the McCanns, Irish family and trips to Donegal here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rainbow1

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.11.13 14:42

MissDaisy wrote:No problem Daisy. I actually think that Donegal and the Irish connections are quite instrumental in this case.
Me too.

From the link above that Rainbow1 provided:

"Madeleine and two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie were with their parents and their great-uncle Hughie, as well as their grandmother Eileen, also known as Ellen, who was born in the area."

Ahh great-uncle Hughie gets a mention again even though (there's proof) he'd been dead for several years at that time.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 14:50

Nothing stops the McCanns - not even being dead!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.11.13 14:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Nothing stops the McCanns - not even being dead!
laughat  I was going to say - you couldn't make it up, but it's obvious if you're a McCann you can!

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 14:53

It seems Peoples' Bar had suffered a series of break-ins between 2003 and 2007. Reported here in 2007. 
I wonder if this Peoples family of St Johnston are any relation to Joe? Unfortunately, they had their family dog killed in 2012.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.11.13 14:59

Daisy wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Nothing stops the McCanns - not even being dead!
laughat  I was going to say - you couldn't make it up, but it's obvious if you're a McCann you can!
Well, they're really into psychics. Inviting them to PdL almost immediately. Perhaps Uncle Hughie came to a sceance. 

Didn't Kate state in the book it was their first visit?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 15:03

tigger wrote:
Daisy wrote:
Well, they're really into psychics. Inviting them to PdL almost immediately. Perhaps Uncle Hughie came to a sceance. 

Didn't Kate state in the book it was their first visit?
Yes, she said it was her first visit yet the family talk of the annual trip to Donegal and Joe Peoples said the years they missed were few and far between. He said he met Kate once and Gerry twice.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 15:15

Shall I be the first to say it.......
It sounds like to me there maybe is a strong IRA connection....???
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 15:26

A link too far for me! 

I remember a topic here though about paedophile rings in the very parts of the Irish Republic that the McCanns allegedly frequent or have connections with.

That might be interesting to see again if anyone can find it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 15:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A link too far for me! 

I remember a topic here though about paedophile rings in the very parts of the Irish Republic that the McCanns allegedly frequent or have connections with.

That might be interesting to see again if anyone can find it.
It is rife in any organisation......
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 15:34

Any family connections in Buncrana ?
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 15:41

ChillyHeat wrote:Shall I be the first to say it.......
Exactly the same conclusion I came to over a year ago but have been too afraid to say it for fear of being called a tin hat wearing loonie. I believe it's the Real IRA though not the IRA. All IMO of course and I don't think the connection has anything to do with what happened on the 3rd May but I do believe there is a connection. Again all IMO.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 15:44

MissDaisy wrote:
Exactly the same conclusion I came to over a year ago but have been too afraid to say it for fear of being called a tin hat wearing loonie. I believe it's the Real IRA though not the IRA. All IMO of course and I don't think the connection has anything to do with what happened on the 3rd May but I do believe there is a connection. Again all IMO.
It would enable a huge coverup IF there are ties to big names to acts against children in those areas....
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 15:49

All these people with no pasts, no passports, no credit cards, no telephones, no known acquaintances in their neighborhood;

And then a missing child, and a mother crying hysterically: They've taken her, they've taken her

Witness protection plan gone wrong?

Would explain MI5 sending a car to pick them up on their return from PdL, and all the State involvement
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 15:53

Would we have heard of the McCanns though if they were in witness protection?

I do agree that the lack of information about their pasts - and the rest of the Tapas group - is odd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 12.11.13 15:54

Portia wrote:All these people with no pasts, no passports, no credit cards, no telephones, no known acquaintances in their neighborhood;

And then a missing child, and a mother crying hysterically: They've taken her, they've taken her

Witness protection plan gone wrong?

Would explain MI5 sending a car to pick them up on their return from PdL, and all the State involvement
Wouldn't Mr Amaral be privy to that information.  Would he be on their case if he knew something like that?

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 15:56

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Would we have heard of the McCanns though if they were in witness protection?

I do agree that the lack of information about their pasts - and the rest of the Tapas group - is odd.
They reported an incident. I would assume they would go by their known names now.....But I think that if there is a connection to organisations, then I think Gerry has that information. IMO
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 15:56

Why not, if their new identity is McCann, and their child, called Madeleine McCann went missing?

Parents under any name would go ballistic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 16:01

Yes, but if for some reason they were previously known as something else and had to start a new life, their cover would be blown immediately with all the publicity.

This is not a theory that I can personally go for.

Remember when Ian Huntley appeared on TV when the Soham girls went missing? Someone recognised him as a sex offender from another area when he'd been known by another name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 16:04

ChillyHeat wrote:
MissDaisy wrote:
It would enable a huge coverup IF there are ties to big names to acts against children in those areas....
I PMd you Chilyheat.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 16:06

This was also the same year Sinn Féin introduced guidelines to deal with allegations of sexual and child abuse but Adams did not inform his own party of the most serious allegations against his brother until they were made public in 2007.

It may be all unconnected.....But look at the name of the replier. 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 16:10

I'd say that there are as many Eamonn McCanns in Ireland as there are John Smiths in the U K!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 16:12

Eamonn McCann is a well know journalist local to me, he is not related to Gerry as far as I know, the McCann name is incredibly common in Derry and Donegal.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top