The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Daisy 01.12.11 17:57

I agree about the shadows on the first windows Marian, (right handside) but the
last window on the left looks broken to me. Though it could be just tears
in the net curtain I suppose. But yeah, what a dump!

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by tigger 01.12.11 21:31

I really think that with all the work done on this topic, it must be clear that the Donegal Easter holiday (for all we know they were there one day) is one of the keys to the mystery. Imo a very important one.
If we could work out what actually happened in Donegal it will throw a lot of light on PdL. I'm sure the photographs are faked and the news with Philomena's standard phrases was out there indecently quickly to get max. publicity.
Then there is Burgau, I think the PJ know more than they let on, but if we have a sequence:
Donegal (Kate says in her book it was the first time they went there - why? I've seen no evidence of a large family gathering)
Zaival Beach (see topic - they were allegedly seen at Zaival Beach (close to Burgau) at Easter)
Burgau (see topic - the heavily photoshopped Lolita photos taken on the balcony of an apartment with connections to JT and RM?))
PdL - the final act.
I do wonder if the insistence on Donegal and Easter is the usual misdirection. If there truly was an enormous 26 to 47? family reunion, why do we get just those two manipulated photos? Which only point to Maddie's absence from the trip. If Maddie was absent, since the twins look to be present and correct on the two photographs, where was she?
Or was the sequence : Zaival, Burgau, Donegal, PdL?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Empty Who went on this family holiday?

Post by uppatoffee 01.12.11 21:56

Interesting to see that that photo has Google 2009 stamped on it like watermarks, although it says copyright Google 2011 in the bottom left hand corner.

One thing that I have completely failed to find in any articles are a list of who went on this Donegal trip. Even looking at the list of family members who might have attended, I can't be sure that they actually did. Newspaper articles refer to "all of Madeleine's cousins being there." However this is less than 20 people! Who were the mysterious other 26 referred to in many stories?

Gerry, Kate, Madeleine, Amelie, Sean
John, Diane, Fiona, Gregor
Patricia, Sandy and Paul
Philomena
Jacqueline and her family?
Uncle Hugh (Gerry's dad's younger brother)
Eileen (Gerry's mum)
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.11 22:53

I think that some reports have said that the vast gathering included friends as well as relatives; personally I think it's all a complete fantasy - much like Kate's book really - though I haven't yet decided what on earth the point of it all is.

Uppatoffee, you're right, there are comparatively few cousins. I don't believe that Jackie (the mystery one of the family) has any children and, if that's true, there are only three first cousins. There may be some second or third cousins descended from Uncle Hugh (is he still alive?) but I haven't heard them being mentioned.

It's interesting that Kate claims that April 2007 was the first time she'd been there when other reports say that the family went regularly but maybe it's just a case of losing track of all the yarns that have been spun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 01.12.11 23:04

Marian wrote: Uppatoffee, you're right, there are comparatively few cousins. I don't believe that Jackie (the mystery one of the family) has any children and, if that's true, there are only three first cousins. There may be some second or third cousins descended from Uncle Hugh (is he still alive?) but I haven't heard them being mentioned.

It's interesting that Kate claims that April 2007 was the first time she'd been there when other reports say that the family went regularly but maybe it's just a case of losing track of all the yarns that have been spun.

Marian I have just found an article about the elusive JackieMcCann which suggests that her partner Alan Saunders was murdered by their neighbour in a street fight back in 2003. I do not think that they were married nor had any children either.

Mr Peoples certainly seemed to think that it was Kate's first visit. Maybe it was the first time they went to St. Johnstone, but had been to other parts of Ireland regularly?
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 13:31

Quote tigger: "I really think that with all the work done on this topic, it must be
clear that the Donegal Easter holiday (for all we know they were there
one day) is one of the keys to the mystery. Imo a very important one.
If
we could work out what actually happened in Donegal it will throw a lot
of light on PdL. I'm sure the photographs are faked and the news with
Philomena's standard phrases was out there indecently quickly to get
max. publicity."

Tigger, I'm afraid I haven't got round to researching the other places you mention in depth like you, (but I will!) so I can only comment on what I know for now and that's this Donegal mystery.

I'm definitely with you on Donegal being an important key to unlocking some important information.

The usual reason for such a large group of extended family/friends to get together like this is for a wedding, christening or funeral. Hmmm....

Now onto the faked photographs. I hope someone can help me with this one, it's driving me nuts! I've been on google st view searching the exact location of this photo, and it doesn't appear to exist! There is NO wall where the children are supposed to be sitting. There is a building under reconstuction (a bank?) opposite Tully's with a wall, but that has old fashioned railings attached, so can't be that. The only other expanation is that they're sat on the Kerb edge - but it doesn't appear raised ebough from the st view images?

Unfortunately I can't put images up from st view to show what I mean but you can see by typing in - 'Main st, Dungloe, Donegal' Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just to dismiss 'the missing wall'. I'd like to put this one to bed and move on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link for Steet view:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.11 13:46

Daisy: could you check the link please? Unless it's me and my computer throwing a wobbler, it relates to a restaurant in San Francisco!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 13:59

Hi Marian. Yes, I just put the link up for quickness, it doesn't save location, just defaults back to that restaurant. You need to type: Main st, Dungloe, Donegal, then Tully's is pretty easy to find. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder which bookmakers Philamena was referring to in following quote? Did she mean Tully's, is there some significance with this photo? Tully's isn't just a small concern, they have 35 branches throughout Ireland.

Phil McCann: "Philomena revealed that the community in St. Johnston have sent their
support. She said that a brother-in-law of Liam Toland from the local
bookmakers works for Microsoft and had arranged for 100 million emails
to be sent worldwide."That will make a phenomenal impact," she said." - 15th May 2007

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.12.11 14:40

Daisy wrote:Quote tigger: "I really think that with all the work done on this topic, it must be
If
max. publicity."

Tigger, I'm afraid I haven't got round to researching the other places you mention in depth like you, (but I will!) so I can only comment on what I know for now and that's this Donegal mystery

I'm definitely with you on Donegal being an important key to unlocking some important information.

The usual reason for such a large group of extended family/friends to get together like this is for a wedding, christening or funeral. Hmmm....

Now onto the faked photographs. I hope someone can help me with this one, it's driving me nuts! I've been on google st view searching the exact location of this photo, and it doesn't appear to exist! There is NO wall where the children are supposed to be sitting. There is a building under reconstuction (a bank?) opposite Tully's with a wall, but that has old fashioned railings attached, so can't be that. The only other expanation is that they're sat on the Kerb edge - but it doesn't appear raised ebough from the st view images?

Unfortunately I can't put images up from st view to show what I mean but you can see by typing in - 'Main st, Dungloe, Donegal' Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just to dismiss 'the missing wall'. I'd like to put this one to bed and move on.

Link for Steet view:

I've just been over pages 6 and 7 to check the work of TheTruthwillout and Lady Heather (where is she?) I seem to remember one member, possibly Gillyspot, who said she'd check the place out on her next holiday.
Sorry Daisy, I can't help, everything is wrong about those photographs and the stories.
The other places I mentioned - I just thought: if they were seen in Zaival Beach at Easter, that's no problem, because the only 'proof' we have of their stay in Donegal are four (not five) luggage or boarding passes for the 10th of April. Easter was a few days earlier, so both can be possible. They could just have been in Donegal for the day.
I am now wondering if the whole Irish myth is to cover up what was going on in Zaival and possibly Burgau.
The abduction was imo planned well in advance, they needed evidence of Maddie's presence and therefore photographs were 'adjusted'.
As I said in an earlier post here, I think a number of photographs were adjusted at the same time, very early and very likely before 28/4/07, including the Irish ones and the tennis girl.
Perhaps we should think of the whole abduction as the final act of a three- or two part play. The abduction being the least of our worries.
I can see - all this is purely theoretical of course! - a situation where the questionable photos in Burgau, the Zaival Easter sighting and the presence of both JT and RM could have brought about the reason for the abduction.
For a start she looks drugged in the make-up photo. The ice-cream one is probably from that period as well and where there are two questionable photographs we may postulate many others.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 14:41

This is the best I can do. Please do check it out - there is no wall, there is nowhere opposite that bookmakers where that photo could have been taken. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 03.12.11 14:46

Daisy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the best I can do. Please do check it out - there is no wall, there is nowhere opposite that bookmakers where that photo could have been taken. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry you are wrong - if you look there's a black bin opposite the Tully shop. The kerb near there is raised up from the pavement forming a tiny wall and I think that's exactly where the photo was taken. On the map image there's a car parked where the photo was taken.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 15:28

nomendelta wrote:
Sorry you are wrong - if you look there's a black bin opposite the Tully shop. The kerb near there is raised up from the pavement forming a tiny wall and I think that's exactly where the photo was taken. Just imagine as you look at the photo of the kids, the one on the far right has that black bin on their right and you'll get the idea.

Thank you so much for your help, I see now. They are sat right in front of the parking bay outside the book shop on the kerb. I did say earlier that the only other explanation is - they are sat on the kerbside. Still a strange place for a photo opportunity though.

I'll tell you what confused me more; the google images are interchangeable. One minute there's a giant icecream outside the 'Book & Charts' shop, then there isn't. First the bank is under reconstruction, covered with scaffolding, then it's there all fully refurbished. Next there's road markings all over the road, then it appears to have been resurfaced and they've disappeared. No wonder my head is fuzzy! Anyone else notice this, or can explain how/why this happens?

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 8 Empty Going google eyed

Post by Guest 03.12.11 16:04

I can't get any photos at all Daisy! It might be just me not knowing what I'm doing (very possibly in fact) so I will ask my son to explain (hopefully not too patronisingly) when I see him. I don't know if this link to businesses in St Johnston has been posted before. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our friendly local funeral director Joe Peoples is there plus two pubs, neither of which is Joe's or McCanns'. There's a betting shop in the name of Shane Brown but which is the "book & charts" shop and where is the bank?

I'm getting more confused!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 16:49

uppatoffee wrote:I remember reading somewhere that Gerry's mum Eileen was also called Ellen sometimes. I can't remember where it was, but I think it was in one of the Irish newspaper reports of Madeleine's disappearance.

I have found a birth entry for an Ellen Frances Ferry in 1939 in the Gorbals district of Glasgow, which would fit with the dates we have for her.

Now we know for sure - thanks to uppatoffee - that Eileen (Ellen) McCann (nee Ferry) was born in Scotland; Kate McCann also confirms this in her book:

KM: "His mum, Eileen, had been born in Glasgow"

So, she was not born in Ireland, she is not a native of Donegal. I know I'm banging on about this a lot, but I just can't let it go! Can't we do anything about it? We have definte proof that the Irish public were lied to from the very beginning about the McCann's Irish connection. They were bombarded with the message that the grandmother of the missing little girl making headline news across the globe, was 'one of their own'.

I think it was Marian? that asked why would they go to all this trouble, why the hoax? I think that's a simple one to answer: The McCanns were (literally) banking on the generosity of the Irish population; (Clarrie, Kate, Gerry & others are on record praising this "overwhelming" generosity -GM "over 50% of all 'cards' were from Ireland). It worked! By spinning this yarn they mislead people into donating.

This is just a small sample of how the myth of Eileen McCann being a Donegal lass was perpetuated. There's dozens more examples, including TV news programmes, documentary's and of course the infamous video appeals for the fund. All regurgatating the same emotive lies; lies created to defraud people.

Who fed the mainstream media this bull sh*t? Someone did, and the McCann's stayed silent; they did nothing to put the (fairy) tale straight, they just rubbed their hands in glee at the money rolling in. They should not be allowed to get away with this.

Please exuse the messiness of the following, the more I try & tidy it up the worse it gets. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maddie’s Irish
Family
Speaks Out:

MISSING British toddler Madeleine
McCann’s Donegal-born grandmother, Eileen McCann…

Madeleine's granny believes she was drugged

The
Donegal-born grandmother of missing Madeleine McCann says she believes
the four-year-old was drugged and abducted when she was taken from the Praia De
Luz holiday apartment in May.

Eileen McCann, who has strong family ties in the Donegal village of St. Johnston
where the family holidayed earlier this year, says that, if Madeleine had been
taken by someone she didn’t know, she would have screamed the place down.

"I really believe they gave her a drug. There is no way they carried
her out of there without her wakening," she said.

The four year-old’s grandmother says the support the family have received
from Derry and Donegal has been a great source
of comfort.

"We always keep in touch and we are always there for one another,” she
said.

All the people in St Johnston who know me since we've been living there
and my children... they know my children wouldn't do anything that is
wrong."

Irish gran: Maddy drugged; THE SEARCH FOR MADELEINE DAY 150.

LITTLE
Madeleine McCann's Irish grandmother

…And
she added that the people of Ireland
and especially local people where she was born know that her family
would not be involved in Maddy's disappearance.

Sunday
Mirror article:

Maddie's Donegal granny still lives
in hope

The
Donegal born grandmother of Madeleine McCann has said she still lives in
hope that she will hold her granddaughter in her arms again Eileen McCann, a
native of St Johnston
who now resides in Scotland

[b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

TV3 chiefs refuse to hand over search cash;
EXCLUSIVE MADDY FUNDS FROZEN.

Thousands
of donations rolled in from across the country, many conscious of the fact Maddy
had strong Irish connections and that her grandmother Eileen McCann is from Co
Donegal.

Granny says police are 'clawing at straws'

Co Donegal native, Eileen McCann insisted that Portuguese
police had
"nothing
substantial" to link her son, Gerry and daughter-in-law, Kate to their
child's disappearance and were "clawing at straws".

Madeleine's grandmother still has Christmas
present for her

Donegal-born
Eileen…

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 16:58

Sorry for the confusion Marian, the 'ice cream photo' is taken in Main st, Dungloe, not Main st, St Johnston. Joe Peoples did say Gerry had taken a photo of them all in the pub and that he would send it on to him, but up to now we don't have any photos taken in St Johnston.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 03.12.11 17:15

Daisy I think the reason that images can change according to the angle/zoom level is because periodically the images get updated, or they are actually captured on different dates. From what I understand the images they use can potentially come from a number of different satellites - you can see that either the date/time the images of that road were taken are different as the weather noticably changes from very overcast/dark to quite nice and sunny just a few doors further up the street.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 17:30

So, there was a separate fund set up for donations from the Irish public? Is this correct? And what happened to this money?

TV3 chiefs refuse to hand over search cash; EXCLUSIVE MADDY FUNDS FROZEN.

TV3 bosses have frozen a bank account holding thousands of euro
raised by the Irish public to help in the search for missing Madeleine
McCann.

Almost EUR25,000 was donated by broken-hearted viewers after the
station launched its own appeal in June to raise cash to help find the
toddler.

But the cash has since remained untouched in TV3's Madeleine
McCann fund bank account in AIB headquarters in Ballsbridge, Dublin.

TV3 is now refusing to pass on the cash to the official
Madeleine's Fund set up by her parents - because it is not a
recognised charity.

And a spokesman for TV3 also admitted the cash raised may never go
towards the fund.

He revealed: "It is the intention of TV3 to hold the funds in
the account until a properly registered and recognised charity for
Madeleine McCann is established.

"If such a charity is not established TV3 will either donate
the funds to a registered charity in the area of child abduction and
protection, or we may seek the views of the donors on how to disperse the funds."

The fund, which had the backing of the entire station including
presenters Lorraine Keane, Mark Cagney and Alan Hughes, was launched in
a huge wave of publicity on June 1 - three weeks after Maddy, four,
vanished.

It was sparked after what a spokesman for TV3 called "intense
viewership interest" in the story of the little girl who
disappeared from her parent's apartment in Portugal more than six
months ago.

The appeal lasted eight days and featured a number of special TV
bulletins dedicated to the campaign to find Madeleine.

Thousands of donations rolled in from across the country, many
conscious of the fact Maddy had strong Irish connections and that her
grandmother Eileen McCann is from Co Donegal.

Madeleine's disappearance also regularly featured on the
station's main news bulletins.

TV3's Lorraine Keane, left, also featured at the 50-day
anniversary of little Maddy's disappearance at which hundreds of
yellow balloons were released.

The host said: "Like so many people I am devastated by the
abduction of little Madeleine McCann.

"As a mother, I can only imagine what her parents are going
through."

TV3 chiefs now face a backlash for not telling viewers the cash had
been frozen and for not releasing the money so it could be used to
actively help in the search.

And despite the cash freeze the TV3 Madeleine McCann Fund Account
No 08632098 remains open for donations.

A spokesman for AIB said the account was still active and in a
position to accept donations.

Since depositing the cash raised, EUR24,345, the fund has also
built up interest which has been added to the original fund.

A TV3 spokesman added that if necessary it would consult with its
viewers if station bosses decided they were not giving the cash to the
Madeleine's Fund.

He said: "We may seek the views of the donors as to the most
appropriate manner in which to disperse the accumulated funds.

"TV3 will act in accordance with best practice in the
circumstances."

Madeleine's Fund has so far raised E1.57million since it was
set up.

The fund - formally called Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone
Unturned Ltd - is not a registered charity but a not-for-profit company
because its scope is not wide enough to get charity status.

Who is this 'Donegal pal' - Katriona Fernandez - that organised the fund in Dungloe?

Donegal pal says quizzing unbelievable

IRISH FUND LAUNCHED; THE HUNT FOR

MADELEINE.

"Last weekend we had a bag pack in Super Valu in
Dungloe and raised ¤2,500 and also a collection around the local pubs
and gathered another ¤1,500. We have now set up an account with the AIB
and people can make a donation that way.
It is vital to keep up the
momentum in the search for Madeleine. This is an extremely difficult
time for the McCann family but they are adamant they will find
Madeleine," Katriona added.

Jeez... they really did go to town with the begging bowl... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 17:32

Ta for the explanation Lady-Heather, that makes sense.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 03.12.11 18:10

Another thing I can't explain is why Ireland still seems to generate the majority of Google queries in regard to Madeleine. This girl came from England, parents were British/Scotish and she went missing in Portugal. So what makes this case so interesting to the people of Ireland..?

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 03.12.11 19:05

Lady-Heather wrote:Another thing I can't explain is why Ireland still seems to generate the majority of Google queries in regard to Madeleine. This girl came from England, parents were British/Scotish and she went missing in Portugal. So what makes this case so interesting to the people of Ireland..?

Maybe they are trying to verify these alleged Irish Roots! winkwink
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.11 19:25

Lady-Heather: the Irish people are I assume known to be very charitable when it comes to deserving causes particularly involving one of their own. Hence the orchestrated campaign to turn a vague link with Ireland into something a lot more substantial to encourage an outpouring of sympathy and - even better - money.

It was a cunning plan as they say and it certainly worked didn't it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 03.12.11 19:41

uppatoffee wrote:
Lady-Heather wrote:Another thing I can't explain is why Ireland still seems to generate the majority of Google queries in regard to Madeleine. This girl came from England, parents were British/Scotish and she went missing in Portugal. So what makes this case so interesting to the people of Ireland..?

Maybe they are trying to verify these alleged Irish Roots! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maybe checking to see if the donations account has been unfrozen? he he he.....
And all these jokes that make fun of the Irish' brainpower - seems someone there was able to see through the scam - not so daft eh? (I am also part-Irish Wink!)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.12.11 19:53

Those
graphs and stats are very interesting. I can't think of any reason,
other than the MCann's PR team manipulated the media by constantly
referring to their 'Irishness' for it to be that way. Their scope for
obtaining funds widely expanded by the exaggeration of their Irishness,
that's a fact. A much wider scope than sticking to their Scottish
history - in the words of GM: "...in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy".

Which
one fits the fairytale better - Originating from some tiny sleepy
village (running a village pub) on the rural outskirts of the beautiful,
ever so romantiic county of Donegal... Or, originating from the one bedroomed tenement blocks of the notorious Gorbals in Glasgow? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.11 23:10

tigger wrote:
Daisy wrote:Quote tigger: "I really think that with all the work done on this topic, it must be
If
max. publicity."

Tigger, I'm afraid I haven't got round to researching the other places you mention in depth like you, (but I will!) so I can only comment on what I know for now and that's this Donegal mystery

Link for Steet view:

I've just been over pages 6 and 7 to check the work of TheTruthwillout and Lady Heather (where is she?) I seem to remember one member, possibly Gillyspot, who said she'd check the place out on her next holiday.
Sorry Daisy, I can't help, everything is wrong about those photographs and the stories.
The other places I mentioned - I just thought: if they were seen in Zaival Beach at Easter, that's no problem, because the only 'proof' we have of their stay in Donegal are four (not five) luggage or boarding passes for the 10th of April. Easter was a few days earlier, so both can be possible. They could just have been in Donegal for the day.
I am now wondering if the whole Irish myth is to cover up what was going on in Zaival and possibly Burgau.
The abduction was imo planned well in advance, they needed evidence of Maddie's presence and therefore photographs were 'adjusted'.
As I said in an earlier post here, I think a number of photographs were adjusted at the same time, very early and very likely before 28/4/07, including the Irish ones and the tennis girl.
Perhaps we should think of the whole abduction as the final act of a three- or two part play. The abduction being the least of our worries.
I can see - all this is purely theoretical of course! - a situation where the questionable photos in Burgau, the Zaival Easter sighting and the presence of both JT and RM could have brought about the reason for the abduction.
For a start she looks drugged in the make-up photo. The ice-cream one is probably from that period as well and where there are two questionable photographs we may postulate many others.

If the Donegal picture is not what they say they are and they are fake or taken another time or place, that means that her cousins know what happened or atleast they must know it is a lie..How likely is it that they told the kids? And that they can keep a secret that big? I never thought of that before now...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.12.11 17:05

This message was sent to me via email for inclusion on this thread:

On google earth, road view 360 degrees, number 30, Main street, Dungloe,
Donegal.
Outside the shop 'Books and Charts', where green dustbin stands, is a little
wall where the children could be sitting eating ice creams with Tulleys behind
them, over the road, and with car parked beside the children in bay.
Slight raised curb, enough for kids to sit on.
A photo I saw whilst searching, can't find it now, has human sized ice-cream
cornet outside the book shop.
In the Google Earth pictures (2009) the road is in wet conditions. The photo I
saw was sunny. Perhaps the large ice cream cornet is put out seasonally.
The photo could be correct.
The buildings have been repainted since the Donegal photo. A date for the change
would be interesting. It's just perhaps the timing of the photo might be
different. However, a little wall is possible as the raised curb by parking.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41819

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top