The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PAuloReis/Duarte Levy Mm11

PAuloReis/Duarte Levy Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PAuloReis/Duarte Levy Mm11

PAuloReis/Duarte Levy Regist10

PAuloReis/Duarte Levy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PAuloReis/Duarte Levy Empty Re: PAuloReis/Duarte Levy

Post by Silentscope 11.10.23 15:51

Unsure where to Post this:

Madeleine McCann - One more witness contradicts Jane Tanner statement

Share: Email Story Add to Any Digg Facebook Stumbleupon by pjcvreis | October 29, 2007 at 11:55 am

2233 views | 1 Recommendation | 1 comment

A teenager, who was with her family at Ocean Club, saw Gerry McCann and Jeremy Wilkins talking, the night Madeleine disappeared – but she didn't saw Jane Tanner or a man carrying a child. The girl wasn't in the list of guests, as their presence at Ocean Club wasn't registered with the management. Father and daughter have been in Portugal, recently, to help Policia Judiciaria in the reconstruction of what happened the night of May 3 and to give a formal statement to Police, according to a source close to the case.

Speaking to SOS Madeleine, the Irish teenager confirmed she saw Gerry McCann and Jeremy Wilkins talking, for a few minutes, near the McCann apartment: “There was only the father of the little girl talking to another man.”

The teenager went out for a cigarette, around the same time Jane Tanner said she saw a man carrying a child. She only mentioned what she saw to her family latter, because she had also to confess the reason why she was there. Since the beginning, Police had some doubts about Jane Tanner statement, as Jeremy Wilkins, a tennis partner of Madeleine's father, told them he only saw Gerry McCann near the apartment.

Jane Tanner description of the man she allegedly saw was used to draw a sketch that the McCann released, yesterday, October 25. But Jane Tanner was initially quoted, in the British Media, as saying that the man was walking to the church. Later, British newspapers referred she said the man was walking in the opposite direction, to Robert Murat's house.

Jeremy Wilkins told the Press he was walking his eight-month son when he met Gerry McCann, who was checking his children. The TV producer said he didn't saw a man carrying a child and he also didn't saw Jane Tanner: "It was a very narrow path and I think it would have been almost impossible for anyone to walk by without me noticing.”

After a few weeks claiming they couldn't talk to the Media because of Portuguese secrecy laws, the McCann accepted to be interviewd by Antena 3, a Spanish TV channel. Gerry McCann praised the Portuguese Police but, at the same time, the usual “family friends” were quoted by the British Media in another attack to the credibility of Portuguese police, who hasn't recorded the statements given by Madeleine parents. This is denied by a PJ source, who told that “all formal questionings of the McCann were recorded, but no recording was made from the informal meetings with them.”

Statements given to Police, in the Portuguese legal system, are only used in the investigation and even confessions are not valued by courts, as only statements made during trial are considered evidence.

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis

Inaccessible link deleted - Verdi

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2590

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 16:25

Certainly not in the thread for new members.

I will move in due course but if you can tell me what point you are trying to make it might help.

It's already on the forum somewhere, many moons ago as can be seen from the date published, maybe it would be easier all round if I can locate.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.10.23 16:37

I've seen this before, I think there was some confusion as to whether it is confused with the Smith sighting. As Verdi said, It has been discussed on the forum.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.23 16:45

I just wanted to bring it your Attention as I have not seen this anywhere else before.

I look forward to seeing what this Forum made of it.

Silentscope
new
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 16:59

Perhaps your usual 'source' can tell you why this is being raised at this point in time.

Paulo Reis and indeed Duarte Levy wrote extensively on the subject of Madeleine McCann's disappearance and the events surrounding the tragedy, much of it has been copied over to this forum.

The particular article could be buried somewhere in one of the many Paulo Reis threads or Duarte Levy or dodgy witnesses or even the very many Smith family entries.

Let me know a.s.a.p. I don't want it sitting here gathering dust.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.23 17:19

I have now found the Link.

thanks
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 17:20

Silentscope wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] refers.
Maybe you would be so kind as to provide me a Link to your Forums findings?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry I don't understand your point.

That aside, please let me know why this particular Paulo Reis/Duarte Levy article has been raised in order for me to determine where it rightfully belongs.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.23 17:28

I know my English is sometimes hard to understand at times, but I did not know whether the Forum had this covered.

That is why I brought it up.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 17:29

No that's ^^^ not it, the short lived thread does touch on the Reis/Levy article but that's about all.

Let me know why this old article has been raised at this point in time and we'll take it from there.

thanks

ETA: Ooops, you've deleted the post.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.10.23 17:32

No prob, I'm alway's willing to discuss anything Madeleine related, it keeps us talking about her which is the main reason for this forum.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 17:57

Quite so but it's preferable if the subject matter has substance and/or relevance.

The Reis/Levy article from October 2007 is not something you come across by chance, it must have reappeared for a reason. If I know what that reason is I can decide where it belongs on the forum - although I don't think it has much scope for discussion.

I have never seen anything from an official source to confirm the story, without that it amounts to little or nothing in terms of developing possibilities.

By example, the article says the teenager who went out for a fag later told her story to SOS Madeleine - correct me if I'm wrong but that was a blog hosted by a one time prolific writer of all things McCann related, Anna Esse was it? I could of course be wrong, a lot of time has gone by since first the case attracted so much coverage.

I await the member's rationale before proceeding further.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.23 18:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote :
I have never seen anything from an official source to confirm the story, without that it amounts to little or nothing in terms of developing possibilities.

Silentscope:
According to a post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Sharoni 25.04.18. on that thread, this development was Officially raised at a meeting of the PJ on 30 Oct 2007, where Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Rebelo were present.

Source:

That Blog has been since deleted.

But the Article has been preserved.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.23 20:05

was this not one of multiple stories from the levy fantasies, same serialization as the photo's he said had of the tapas 9 at the table in the tapas on may 3 2007, it never surfaced anywhere in the official files, so that also fed the idea mr. levy has sometimes a bit of an fantastical mind. 
he was of course never the only one. 

this story has one alike, but with even two teenagers at the same time, who sneaked out to get a smoke. both we had to believe would be of irish heritage. 

what made it a bit unlikely at the time was teenagers from ireland on holiday with parents that week, it was not supposed to be holiday time. and all pictures have a lack of teenagers, there was not even the teenagers club available to keep them busy. there was only one family with two teenagers on the bookings of the ocean club, a boy of 17 and a girl of 12, other media never looked into it at all in that time. 

so no witness statements made, and these pictures also never became known at all. levy had a blog of his own, for some time. 

most of it is still covered on here;

including the bit about the massive row at that time. but scroll a bit down most is still there. the sos maddie blog was from duarte levy himself and redirects you at the moment to nomansland on internet. 

i think i like to see the duarte levy works as a bit of a mystery in the mystery itself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 20:58

Silentscope wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote :

Silentscope:
According to a post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Sharoni 25.04.18. on that thread, this development was Officially raised at a meeting of the PJ on 30 Oct 2007, where Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Rebelo were present.

Source:

That Blog has been since deleted.

But the Article has been preserved.

The link is not an official source, it's the now defunct domain administered by Paulo Reis.

Paulo Reis is/was a journalist.

He suffered catastrophic personal issues which seriously affected his behaviour, his association with Duarte Levy is very questionable indeed - hence my particular concern as to why this is now raised on CMOMM.

Besides, it all happened a very long time ago and at that stage of proceedings little was known about the investigation in the public domain. Only what was reported by the press and media reached the wider audience and I think anyone with any savvy will know that to be misinformation.

Personally I think it to be a story built on the Smith family's testimonies, as suggested by crusader, which started to seep into the press around that time.

Too much monkey business going on here methinks.

Anyway, let me know why your 'source' wanted this posted here on CMOMM so I can take it from there, otherwise I will send it to garbage.

Thanks.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 21:08

onehand wrote:the sos maddie blog was from duarte levy himself and redirects you at the moment to nomansland on internet.

Yes, I suddenly remembered Anna 'Esse' Andress was from mybigdesk blog wasn't she.  In those days there was a lot of activity across social media, a particular group with direct links to Portugal took it upon themselves to be the voice to be heard above all else and swapped a lot of commentary between their respective blogs/fora - not necessarily the right way forward, especially when there is an element of fantasy woven in.

Thankfully the more discerning now know a lot more about the case, particularly after the PJ files were released into the public domain, thus able to differentiate between the truth and the lie - to coin a phrase.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 11.10.23 21:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I'm intrigued by your occasional references to Silentscope's source.

Can you tell us more?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1441

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.23 21:18

Ladyinred wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I'm intrigued by your occasional references to Silentscope's source.

Can you tell us more?

Nothing more to say moderator .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.23 21:52

Would anyone agree with the Suspicion that ‘Duarte Levy’ was the focal point of the storyline ‘Maddie is a matter of National Security’?

It would explain a lot.

I appreciate any feedback.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.10.23 0:48

Silentscope wrote:Would anyone agree with the Suspicion that ‘Duarte Levy’ was the focal point of the storyline ‘Maddie is a matter of National Security’?

It would explain a lot.

I appreciate any feedback.

For the umpteenth+ time, would you please let me know why you have brought Paulo Reis and Duarte Levy to the forum at this point in time so I can determine it's rightful place on the forum.

If you again fail to respond I will move all this nothingness to garbage.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

PAuloReis/Duarte Levy Empty PAuloReis/Duarte Levy

Post by Silentscope 12.10.23 8:24

If my previous explanations are not good enough for you Verdi, then do as you wish.

Sometimes new Members will just find out things for themselves without knowing that it has been covered already or not.

I am glad to see it has.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top