The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Mm11

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Mm11

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Regist10

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***).

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***).

Post by plebgate 18.01.15 19:21

comperedna wrote:G-Unit... Exactly the same with me and my children and grandchildren. That's what seems so odd about this holiday... no pics of those activities or Mum Dad and the children paddling in the sea and jumping over wavelets. I know it takes all sorts, and they were into OTT fitness activity, probably due to GM's job, but I find the emphasis on the jogging, sports, and 'tennis coaching' etc aspect of the holiday for the ADULTS adolescent in the extreme.
Red highlighting.   Sure fire way of giving oneself a heart attack IMO.  titter
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Empty Kate McCann's book

Post by G-Unit 19.01.15 15:48

I can't resist mentioning grief. My grandson died in 2012. We knew where, when, why and how. He was not a child, he was 26 years old. The effect on our family was devastating. We couldn't watch television, listen to the radio, smile, go shopping or do anything normal for weeks. I couldn't have the radio on in the car because they always managed to play a song which made me cry. It has taken my daughter until just recently to even start to live a normal life again, but she will never be the same. The guilt about small things was horrible, and my grandson was an adult. It was months before I could straighten my shoulders. I cannot imagine how we would have coped if he had been 3 years old and had disappeared from an unlocked holiday apartment. I find it really hard to look at these pictures taken just 9 days after the McCann's daughter went missing. They didn't know where their small daughter was? Who she was with? What horrors she might be enduring? On my grandson's birth date we still spend the day thinking of him and grieving anew. I know we are all different, I am by nature unsentimental and unemotional myself, but I couldn't have smiled like they did that day. I believe they were advised not to show emotion in case the abductor fed off it. Were I an abductor my impression on seeing these pictures would have been that they were over it. 

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Happycouple
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***).

Post by tigger 05.06.15 5:29

Someone told me recently there are a few more items missing from the book: 

The quiz is not mentioned 

The coloboma is not mentioned (it was mentioned in the Piers Morgan interview - explaining it was a near-invisible 'fleck' - a few weeks after the publication of the book)

As I don't have it on Kindle and cannot do a word search I hope this is correct.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Empty Indeed, not a peep...

Post by missbeetle 05.06.15 7:21

tigger wrote:Someone told me recently there are a few more items missing from the book: 

The coloboma is not mentioned (it was mentioned in the Piers Morgan interview - explaining it was a near-invisible 'fleck' - a few weeks after the publication of the book)

As I don't have it on Kindle and cannot do a word search I hope this is correct.

Hey tigger - you are right - not a mention of either.

Jesus himself only gets a look in once :

Although the friend driving our relatives behind us was in slightly less jeopardy, they too were getting a taste of the motorway mayhem. ‘Jesus!’ Granny McCann memorably remarked. ‘It’s like the Wacky Races!’

McCann, Kate (2011-05-12). Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her (Kindle Locations 3865-3867). Transworld. Kindle Edition.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.06.15 7:38

T
missbeetle wrote:
tigger wrote:Someone told me recently there are a few more items missing from the book: 

Hey tigger - you are right - not a mention of either.

Jesus himself only gets a look in once :

Although the friend driving our relatives behind us was in slightly less jeopardy, they too were getting a taste of the motorway mayhem. ‘Jesus!’ Granny McCann memorably remarked. ‘It’s like the Wacky Races!’

McCann, Kate (2011-05-12). Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her (Kindle Locations 3865-3867). Transworld. Kindle Edition.
Granny!   spit coffee

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.06.15 14:51

If you have the pdf version (like me ;-} wink wink) you can search. Foxit reader does it very well. Just searched for the coloboma: nada.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 11.06.15 15:27

After a long time chewing it over I've finally decided to buy my own copy. £2 second hand. Have I wasted my money given all these omissions? big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.15 17:33

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:After a long time chewing it over I've finally decided to buy my own copy. £2 second hand. Have I wasted my money given all these omissions? big grin

Yes. A pdf or rtf version is much easier to use as a research tool, where you can use the Find function, and even Find and Replace - with the identical word - which then gives you the number of instances.

Ditto a translation of Dr Amaral's book.
All are easily available FREE on the almighty Internet.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16727

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 11.06.15 17:43

PeterMac wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:After a long time chewing it over I've finally decided to buy my own copy. £2 second hand. Have I wasted my money given all these omissions? big grin

Yes.  A pdf or rtf version is much easier to use as a research tool, where you can use the Find function, and even Find and Replace - with the identical word - which then gives you the number of instances.

Ditto a translation of Dr Amaral's book.  
All are easily available FREE on the almighty Internet.

I've come across many forums that have a chapter by chapter version of Dr Amaral's book but never found PDFs or RTFs of either book.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by LG 11.06.15 18:36

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/A_Verdade_da_Mentira.htm

http://www.ukoverload.com/holding/download/Maddie.pdf

I have KM's bewk in HB and paperback (special offer in the charity shop) but a pdf version would be great if anyone could do the honours, please.
LG

Activity : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.06.15 18:42

LG wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/A_Verdade_da_Mentira.htm

http://www.ukoverload.com/holding/download/Maddie.pdf

I have KM's bewk in HB and paperback (special offer in the charity shop) but a pdf version would be great if anyone could do the honours, please.
Actually LG that would be illegal, copyright and all that.

Activity : 3242

Back to top Go down

Post by LG 11.06.15 21:56

My bad... But someone kindly emailed me ... It does exist.
LG

Activity : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.07.15 10:09

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Bewk10

Something else missing from the front of the bewk is the word 'abducted'. winkwink

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8 MAGA Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 1f1ec-1f1e7 MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42991

Back to top Go down

Missing from the book and other tales (***PLUS important 'Hobs' article, TURNING BACK THE CLOCK', analysing one paragraph from Kate's book, added 29 Nov 2015***). - Page 2 Empty Hobs, "Turning Back the Clock" 24/11/15

Post by Guest 29.11.15 8:55

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Turning Back The Clock, À La kate mccann From Her Book Madeleine

I wish I could roll back time and go back to the day before Madeleine was abducted. I would slow down time. I would get a really good look around and have a really good think. And I'd think: Where are you? Who are you? Who is secretly watching my family? Because someone was watching my family very, very carefully. And taking notes.

This is a very telling statement.
If it were you or I, we would turn back time and change what we did prior to the event.
We wouldn't leave the children alone, we would use the evening creche,we would hire a babysitter, we would have one of the group babysit all the children in one place,we would stay in and eat with our children or we would take them with us.
 By changing what we did, there could be no abduction and Madeleine would still be with us.
An abductor isn't going to take on an adult to get to a child, if the children were in one apartment,the creche or at the tapas bar, Madeleine wouldn't be available to abduct and thus would still be alive today.

Instead kate tells us she would look around, see who is watching.
She would take notes rather than take action such as  changing their routine or contacting the police.
Note also, and at the beginning of a sentence indicates missing information.
Why is there missing information in relation to thinking?
Why is there missing information in relation to taking notes?Why this, and not what the rest of us would do if given the opportunity to turn back time?

There was no abduction.

Whatever happened, happened.

Changing their routine to prevent an abduction would have made no difference, Madeleine would still be dead.

It doesn't cross her mind to change their routine, it would have made no difference.
She is stuck with the abduction as claimed thus all she has left open to her is the spiel about looking around to see who was watching.

Kate told us whatever happened wasn't because they were sleeping, it was something else, she knows, she was there

I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep.
I know it happened under other circumstances.
I know the situation we were in that night.

So kate, what were the other circumstances?
If the children weren't asleep when you left they had to be awake which contradicts your claim they were asleep when you left them.
I know is repeated three times making it sensitive.

The brain knows the truth, it wants to tell.

Lying is stressful and, as we have seen particularly this year, you look now like you should have looked when Madeleine went missing.

The guilt and stress are eating you alive.

So much so, you telegraphed to the world openly about you wanting to commit suicide after killing your surviving children and gerry  when you spoke about pressing a button and you would ALL be together.

The key word being ALL, since you could only ALL be together if you knew Madeleine was already dead, otherwise, you committed murder-suicide, and made Madeleine an orphan

This is not the expected behavior of an innocent parent.
It is also deeply concerning as to your mental health.

The time is now to admit the truth and bring this charade to an end.

It will come to an end and it won't be in favor of you and gerry.

It is easier to admit what happened, give Madeleine the decent burial you desperately want for her allowing you to grieve publicly.

Admitting the truth of what happened will let you get the help it is clear you desperately need.

Talking now and ending this, means you have a bargaining chip, something to use for a plea deal.

Not talking now means more and more stress, paranoia wondering who is watching you, tailing you, listening to your calls, intercepting emails, seeing who you meet.
Wondering if today it comes crashing down with the early morning knock on the door.

Your mental stress must be enormous, what with maintaining a lie, trapped in a marriage where you had issues long before Madeleine 'disappeared'.

Lying to your growing children when they ask questions.

How long can you restrict their access to the internet, where I can be certain they will be Googling information regarding Madeleine and the events of that week and the subsequent years, if they aren't already?

The fear that maybe they heard or saw something they shouldn't have during that week of the vacation?

The fear that in the ensuing weeks, months and years, they have overheard you and gerry  talking, arguing about the situation they now find themselves in, perhaps when you thought they were too young to understand or, when you thought they were asleep.

It is surprising how much children remember when adults around them did something or talked about something.

All it takes is a sound, a picture, even a smell or taste to bring memories flooding back.

The tapas 7 will cover their own butts first and foremost, they will blame you and gerry minimizing their own involvement.
There was little to connect you before.
You weren't even close friends, just acquaintances.
They owe you nothing and, if push comes to shove, you and gerry will be thrown under the bus post haste.

Could your downfall even come at the hands of your own children?

Your own words reveal the truth of the lie.
Your own mouth kate, betrays you.
Your own thoughts kate, betray you.
The thoughts that are writ large upon your face kate, betray you.

Perhaps, relief that a burden had been lifted from your shoulders and life was wonderful after that fateful week has now ended up a burden on your shoulders that can never be lifted or eased, no matter what you say or how you behave or what you do until you speak the truth.
Crimes like this are never closed, they will be forever open and, one day, knock knock and it's game over.

Think about it kate.

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 29.11.15 21:23

I think she meant that the 'abductor' was taking notes.........
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 30.11.15 2:35

Thanks

I have updated it.

She however doesn't tell us who was taking the notes, there is no pronoun so i cannot say the abductor was taking notes or if it was kate taking the notes.

If you wish you can use my updated post ( if you are able to update your post.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top