The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Mm11

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Mm11

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Regist10

WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Empty He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 18:49

murat_fan wrote:As for the fall out between Bennett and Butler, is it a case of one wanting to push more and more, and one knowing they were defeated.
He who fights and runs away,
Lives to fight another day
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:49

And Bennet takes the lead Again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by scrafen 27.11.09 18:52

what takes lead ? i dont think so.

whether there was media on the day of dropping or not, he AVOIDED to go to any interview etc.
as simply NOTHING was heard of him in the papers on this matter on tv etc...

also, im grateful, tony enlightens us with answers, but its a bit selective.
im still interested in the replies to my questions regarding debbies dismissal, and his transaction details re the cheques.

so --> no lead, selective replies (but thanks at least for them)...
i think , you sym, see it already as a "victory", if there is any reply whatsoever, indepentend on its information content...
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 18:53

According to 3A posts Midas posted the leaflet story on the 14th which means the leaflet drop was the 13th
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:55

scrafen wrote:what takes lead ? i dont think so.

whether there was media on the day of dropping or not, he AVOIDED to go to any interview etc.
as simply NOTHING was heard of him in the papers on this matter on tv etc...

also, im grateful, tony enlightens us with answers, but its a bit selective.
im still interested in the replies to my questions regarding debbies dismissal, and his transaction details re the cheques.

so --> no lead, selective replies (but thanks at least for them)...
i think , you sym, see it already as a "victory", if there is any reply whatsoever, indepentend on its information content...
ITotal re edit for clarification...if your right I will donate hundred to the Mccanns rip off fund..I f I am right hundred to the foundation by you..deal or no deal..or do you not like your money and your m outh going alomng the same lines..I know more than you do on this matter, i wll publicly agree to this if you do.
so the bet..there is no fraud, there will be no charges against Bennet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:58

The abductor wasn't there when Dr Gerald McCann finished his 9.05pm to 9.10pm check (don't forget he told us he took an unuusally long time in the loo (though he didn't tell us why). Jane Tanner saw the swarthy male abductor at 9.15pm walking (sorry, walking purposefully) away with Madeleine. Oh, wait a minute, no, former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar, the leader of the sixth and latest McCann team of private investigators, say she might have seen a woman. Wait, hang on again. Dr Gerald McCann said maybe, just maybe, the abductor was hiding behind a door or in a wardrobe whilst he was in the loo and admiring his beautiful child. If so, the abductor's skill at hiding must have been phenomenal, because Dr Gerald McCann in his statements has told us that he went in all four rooms of the apartment when he did his 9.05pm to 9.10pm check.

Now please show us where Gerry said all this please. A link would be useful.That is the first time i have heard Gerry went to the loo for a long time, perhaps you can provide the link when it was said. Now since you have had dealings with the Police in both your private and short solicitor career, you will know that facts change by the same person over the course of time and even the next day. I know this,you know this and we are both in the same profession. As i believe Gerry stated he only looked in the bedroom as to not wake the kids up, again provide the link and i will read it and admit i was wrong.

And still no-one saw or heard them?
Nobody knows if Madeleine was passed through the shutter,

Hmmm, so tell me this, murat_fan...

Why did Dr Matthew Oldfield notice there was 'more light' on his 9.30pm check?

Link Please to this. However ever heard of street lights or have they not been invented in Harlow yet.

Why was the window open and the wind blowing the curtains when Dr Kate McCann entered the room at 10.00pm?

If a window was open,does it mean that Madeleine was passed out of there?

Why was the ONLY fingerprint on the window that of Dr Kate McCann/

That is wrong and un-true. Read the DVD files, the parts that are left out to suit the Anti cause, and you will find that Kateswas the only fingerprint identified. Others were found but not eliminated.

Who opened the shutters?

Why not ask someone who knows. I don't know, you do not know, the police do not know

Why did Dr Gerald McCann and his friends tell their relatives AND THE MEDIA that the shutters had been jemmied open by the abductor?

No it is one relative who said it once and it became gospel to all after that.

It's rare for a child to be picked up whilst asleep and not wake up.

What crap. I take it your parenting skills are not up to much are they. Kids who are sound asleep can be picked up and they may arouse but they will still fall back to sleep.

Are you sure the McCanns stated the windows were jemmied open?

They said that the shutters (not the window) were jemmied open. Look at the early interviews e.g. with Mrs Susan Healy and Philomena McCann.

Err can you not put in quotes that were not there please

I believe that report came from the Portugese press from leaks from the PJ,

You are incorrect. Check what Mrs Healy in particular says.

and as we know they are not great are they.

You are incorrect, the source for the story that the shutters were jemmied open was the McCanns, not the PJ.

As for the evidence, there were unidentified prints on the window, prints that are still unaccounted for.

Check your facts. ONLY ONE FINGERPRINT. THAT OF DR KATE MCCANN.
Once again go look at the DVD files. I have a copy to you know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:59

heresthetruth wrote:According to 3A posts Midas posted the leaflet story on the 14th which means the leaflet drop was the 13th

Apparently they woke up in the morning to find it on the doorsteps. the same day the media (radio tv) ran the story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:00

Muratfan forgets tanner the liar says she passed jez and gerry..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 19:04

bonnybraes1
Administrator

member is online

Eddie's PR man

[ Exalt | Smite ] Re: BENNETT, BUTLER, CARTER RUCKED
« Result #4 on Sept 18, 2009, 10:32pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News of the leaflet drop broke on the 14th of August, blondie.
Bren banned deactivated herself on, I think, the 12th.

For my money, Bren panicked when she heard what they were going to do and jumped in the first lifeboat to leave 3a.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:05

sym wrote:Muratfan forgets tanner the liar says she passed jez and gerry..

No i have not forgot that. Nobody asked about that Stevo.

HAve you apologised to the person you wrongly outed claiming that two people were the same person. Oh how we all laughed at your super sleuthing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:07

Elaborate and maybe I will when I know what you refer to..so we dont know...how about the bet re Bennet and the fraud...to me to you to me to you...is that like your chuckle brother bro thinking I am stevo...my how we laughed..na na na na
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Empty Leaflet drop : Aug 13 or Aug 12 (tony)

Post by scrafen 27.11.09 19:15

Tony Bennett wrote:12 August - Leaflet drop - no advance publicity, media not pre-advised

13 August - Rothley resident complains to BBC Radio Leicester

13 August pm - Radio Leicester interviews
14 August am

14 August pm - BBC TV East Midlands bulletins

15 August - 'Sun', 'Star' stories

16 August - Express: 'McCanns' Stalker'.

i can not find anything about a leaflet drop on august 12, tony, all references on when the leaflets were dropped say it was august 13.
therefore, can you please confirm, it was the 12th and not the 13th ?

By admin • Aug 29th, 2009 • Category: News Updates
by Debbie Butler, Chairman, The Madeleine Foundation, 29 August 2009

Ever since BBC Radio Leicester broke the news, on Thursday 13 August, to its listeners, about our small ‘leaflet drop’ in Rothley, Leicestershire, we have been experiencing unprecedented interest in the work of The Madeleine Foundation.

Barely 150 leaflets were posted that afternoon through letter-boxes in Rothley, but the world-wide impact of that leaflet drop continues.

also

see the Video on the left column, saying Leaflets on Aug 13 !
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:16

I hear the murder she wrote theme tune again...wonder why thats in my head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 19:17

JATYK

Ah yes Bunny, the truth. At the time of the leaflet drop,orginally IIRC, Mr Bennett ( ) claimed to be visiting his elderly Mother and yesterday we heard two new versions from him. Strange how an update is given when others speak up.

If Mr Bennett (:P ) was warned off from going near the McCanns, he did prove this to the committee of the MF I assume? And despite a warning, he still went ahead with visiting Leicestershire for the leaflet drop that backfired. I do wonder actucally, if he has been warned off, if indeed it was before or after the event.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:18

sym wrote:Elaborate and maybe I will when I know what you refer to..so we dont know...how about the bet re Bennet and the fraud...to me to you to me to you...is that like your chuckle brother bro thinking I am stevo...my how we laughed..na na na na

I know how is the Welsh Valleys. What bet is this about Bennett and the fraud? And why do you keep reading my blog, though you claim never to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:22

murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:Elaborate and maybe I will when I know what you refer to..so we dont know...how about the bet re Bennet and the fraud...to me to you to me to you...is that like your chuckle brother bro thinking I am stevo...my how we laughed..na na na na

I know how is the Welsh Valleys. What bet is this about Bennett and the fraud? And why do you keep reading my blog, though you claim never to?
Which is your blog? where have I claimed not to? The welsh valleys are miles from me mate I am in Barry town buddy which is the town linked to barry island..more seaside than valleys.Answers pls when you dig Deep enough in your boots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:23

The bet is no fraud will be found re bennet and bunny boiler aka butler.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:28

sym wrote:The bet is no fraud will be found re bennet and bunny boiler aka butler.

I cannot remember claiming fraud. I wondered if Butler claimed that because of misleading figures. Butler is a woman scorned, Bennett is at best a liar, and someone easily lead.

Also as i posted earlier about the Foundation could have been a good thing, here is the post i first did

http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2009/11/foundation-could-have-been-godd-thing.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:30

will have to look and respond later my kids and husband feeling neglected for this..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Empty Goncalo Amaral explains the fingerprint evidence

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 19:31

murat_fan wrote:As for the evidence, there were unidentified prints on the window, prints that are still unaccounted for.
T.B.: Check your facts. ONLY ONE FINGERPRINT. THAT OF DR KATE MCCANN.
Once again go look at the DVD files. I have a copy to you know
murat_fan: Let's review this by looking at an interview with Goncalo Amaral on 8 September 2008:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Q - What are the reasons that make you believe that imply the McCanns in the disappearance of their daughter?

A - First, it is that they always defended the theory of the kidnapping. The mother said that the window of the room was open when she saw that the girl was not there. That is not correct, the window was closed and is impossible that the girl left that way. We worked in the apartment and the window was closed. The parents have always defended that the girl was alive and they were the first saying that Maddie could be dead.

Q - Other evidences?

A - The witnesses, there were several incongruities between their statements. Those that had dinner with the McCanns that one night, their friends, invented the system of monitoring of the children. Why? There are various details that take to you to think about the culpability of the parents. There are two different lists about the monitoring system.

Q - You speak of incongruities in the declarations about the monitoring system. The book also indicates that the nine people who had dinner together drank an average of eight wine bottles, four of red and four of white. Isn’t there the possibility that, between the disappearance and the alcohol, they were confused and that they did not remember the exact minutes in which they watched the children?

A - Right, but then there is the window where we found Kate’s finger prints, the mother of the girl. She said that she had never touched that window, and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day. And above all she said that the window was open when it was closed, it doesn’t add up.

Q - It could not be that the mother or the father closed the window later, when returning to the room to search for the girl?

A - There are three people who say that they walked in front of the apartment and saw the window closed. Didn’t they state that it was open? After all what is the truth? And there are other things. The mother says that she entered in the room and that the windows were open and the shutters were raised. No one else saw that. They simulated a kidnapping. They wanted us to say that someone went in to steal and when the girl was discovered he killed her.

Q - That could have happened?

A – It is very complicated.

Q - Why?

A - Let us return to the persons who passed in front of the apartment. Nobody saw anything strange. We investigated all the persons who commit theft in the area. There were no unknown fingerprints in the apartment, of course they could have used gloves, that is true, but that could not have been the case. Furthermore, the parents were the first to speak of death. And it is normal to think that their daughter could have died, but they have never admitted this in public. I do not believe that the parents killed her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Perhaps, murat_fan, rather than airily stating that you also have the DVD files, you would care to inform us precisely where in the DVD files it states that anyone else's fingerprints (apart from Dr Kate McCann's) were found on the window frame.

Oh and when you've a moment, do provide proof that I claimed I was on the south coast with my mother on Wednesday 12 August, the day of the drop.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 19:34

Err first there are posts on here backing me up for the leaflet drop, and i never stated a date you were there. I was aware the drop took place THURSDAY EARLY MORNING.

Also let me pause and laugh at the fact you are taking a convicted liars word for the basis of your evidence. Amaral is a proven liar, a proven thug, a drunk, a wife beater and a incompetent officer. You would be better off finding better evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 27.11.09 19:36

i#d like to know that now too, tony.

are you sure & saying the leaflets were dropped on wednesday august 12 ?

...and not on thursday august 13, as everyone else on the net seems to claim...
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 5 Empty Even more answers about the Rothley leaflet drop

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 20:00

scrafen wrote:I'd like to know that now too, tony. are you sure & saying the leaflets were dropped on wednesday august 12 ? ...and not on thursday august 13, as everyone else on the net seems to claim...
As I've said on many occasions, the leaflet drop in Rothley was on Wednesday 12 August, from around 3pm to 6pm. And just to recap:

1. Three people only

2. About 150 leaflets in Rothley in total

3. No night-time or early morning leafleting

4. No hiding in bushes by anyone

5. No-one on a motor-bike

6. No trouble or hassle from anyone, even when leaflets were taken inside the 'Royal Oak'

7. Not one leaflet pinned up on a tree or noticeboard - local residents must have done that after the leaflet drop
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 20:07

But Bennett see the video of tango Debs stating it was the same day when the interviews took place. She clearly states THIS MORNING.
Care to expplain that.

3 people, there was four involved.

And it was even said at the time it was done late evening, early morning, by MIDAS, who is a pen name for your members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 20:08

heresthetruth wrote:The leaflet in question is the '10 Reasons' leaflet which was compiled from contributions to a thread on 3As begun, I think, around February. We published it in May and the first print run of 10,000 leaflets has now been distributed far and wide, mostly by 3As members.

A second print run has arrived this week and we are in a position to send out these leaflets FREE to anyone who can ensure they will distribute them effectively.

Debbie has a couple of TV interviews lined up for later today and I will post more news about this later in the day.

The Nottingham Evening Post have arranged to meet with Grenville Green and Helene Davies-Green in Nottingham this lunch-time and photograph them delivering '10 Reasons'. Grenville is quite well known in Nottingham for his campaigning on carers' rights.

BBC Radio Leicester did a pre-recorded interview with Debbie late yesterday and ran a news item on the leaflet drop from 7am onwards and then every 15 minutes. At 8.00am it was their top news item and ran for approximately 9 minutes.

A group of Madeleine Foundation supporters were distributing the leaflet in various parts of Leicestershire last week, including Leicester, Mountsorrel and Rothley. I am told that the response was good, even from the landlady and customers at 'The Royal Oak', Rothley, where I am told that one leaflet was handed politely across the bar.

I will post more later.

This wa the 14th august why would the press take two days to cover the story, why did Pothley residents wake to find them on their doormats?
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top