The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Mm11

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Regist10

WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:38

scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??


:cheers: I like this...
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:39

scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??

Well said.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:40

scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??

Well said.

ETA: No idea why this has posted twice.
Jill can you delete when you get a chance as I can't.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:43

De ja vu...
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Brenda And Her Bin

She has in her bin at this moment (which is half full, not half empty), potato peelings, used sanitary towels (dirty job), every single tabloid newspaper, a fair few used drink bottles.
A few bank statements which contain very interesting facts about Brenda Ryan and the state of her accounts. Legal letters from various law firms. An old hard drive from a PC (which is now in someone else's possession) and telephone numbers relating to e-mail addresses.

Is this a serious article and these are facts or is she just coming it? Have something to say when I know.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:45

sym wrote:De ja vu...
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Brenda And Her Bin

She has in her bin at this moment (which is half full, not half empty), potato peelings, used sanitary towels (dirty job), every single tabloid newspaper, a fair few used drink bottles.
A few bank statements which contain very interesting facts about Brenda Ryan and the state of her accounts. Legal letters from various law firms. An old hard drive from a PC (which is now in someone else's possession) and telephone numbers relating to e-mail addresses.

Is this a serious article and these are facts or is she just coming it? Have something to say when I know.

It's Bullshit.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:45

scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??

Wow the supporters of Brenda and Amberporn soon appear. If it disgusts you so much why visit the blog? I doubt you have visited just attacking on behalf of the said above.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by heresthetruth on 28.11.09 17:47

The biggest hypocrite is Brenda with her cunning plans
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:47

@Mumbles wrote:
sym wrote:De ja vu...
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Brenda And Her Bin

She has in her bin at this moment (which is half full, not half empty), potato peelings, used sanitary towels (dirty job), every single tabloid newspaper, a fair few used drink bottles.
A few bank statements which contain very interesting facts about Brenda Ryan and the state of her accounts. Legal letters from various law firms. An old hard drive from a PC (which is now in someone else's possession) and telephone numbers relating to e-mail addresses.

Is this a serious article and these are facts or is she just coming it? Have something to say when I know.

It's Bullshit.

Ask Brenda herself. It is not the first time her bin has been violated by people looking in it.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:48

murat_fan wrote:
scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??

Wow the supporters of Brenda and Amberporn soon appear. If it disgusts you so much why visit the blog? I doubt you have visited just attacking on behalf of the said above.

Double standards again?
You hate all the 'anti' sites - but you visit them.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by heresthetruth on 28.11.09 17:53

Brenda, Ambersuz and Debbie have destroyed the MF, Debbie and Ambersuz are attempting to destroy Bennet, with the posting of PMs on MM,
These three are the real villians, yet they are being defended by the likes of Smithy, but thats because he has his head so far up her bum he can tickle her tonsils.
I dont support either but think Bennet has been treated badly. and as for his supporters being slung off MM that is wrong, two sides to every story and they should have been able to voice their opinions
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:55

@heresthetruth wrote:Brenda, Ambersuz and Debbie have destroyed the MF, Debbie and Ambersuz are attempting to destroy Bennet, with the posting of PMs on MM,
These three are the real villians, yet they are being defended by the likes of Smithy, but thats because he has his head so far up her bum he can tickle her tonsils.
I dont support either but think Bennet has been treated badly. and as for his supporters being slung off MM that is wrong, two sides to every story and they should have been able to voice their opinions

Agreed.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:55

murat_fan wrote:
@Mumbles wrote:
sym wrote:De ja vu...
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Brenda And Her Bin

She has in her bin at this moment (which is half full, not half empty), potato peelings, used sanitary towels (dirty job), every single tabloid newspaper, a fair few used drink bottles.
A few bank statements which contain very interesting facts about Brenda Ryan and the state of her accounts. Legal letters from various law firms. An old hard drive from a PC (which is now in someone else's possession) and telephone numbers relating to e-mail addresses.

Is this a serious article and these are facts or is she just coming it? Have something to say when I know.

It's Bullshit.

Ask Brenda herself. It is not the first time her bin has been violated by people looking in it.
How utterly low and disgusting, the people looking should be certified..WTF..I misplaced £80, possibly in the bin and wouldnt look and it was my bin, no sanitary towels, just food and rubbish..I paid my sister to look!! My stomach is too weak for that.
Are these people insane? they should be assesed for metal illness. I presume these bin ripping freaks were pro's probably from the JATYK forum..urghhh revolting no matter what point they were making..I find it hard to comrehend what would make them think its their business..its one thing debating and or arguing the toss but........
Explains slim being so at home and welcome there!! :scratch:
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:56

@Mumbles wrote:
murat_fan wrote:
scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??

Wow the supporters of Brenda and Amberporn soon appear. If it disgusts you so much why visit the blog? I doubt you have visited just attacking on behalf of the said above.

Double standards again?
You hate all the 'anti' sites - but you visit them.

I hatte the posters not the sites
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 17:59

murat_fan wrote:
@Mumbles wrote:
murat_fan wrote:
scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??

Wow the supporters of Brenda and Amberporn soon appear. If it disgusts you so much why visit the blog? I doubt you have visited just attacking on behalf of the said above.

Double standards again?
You hate all the 'anti' sites - but you visit them.

I hatte the posters not the sites

The sites depend on the very posters you hate - so again I ask - why visit them?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 18:08

@Mumbles wrote:

The sites depend on the very posters you hate - so again I ask - why visit them?

No because on those sites are some good posters who can debate, so i visit those sites. Also sometimes you can have a chuckle at the sheer rubbish and crap they put on it.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 18:09

murat_fan wrote:
@Mumbles wrote:

The sites depend on the very posters you hate - so again I ask - why visit them?

No because on those sites are some good posters who can debate, so i visit those sites. Also sometimes you can have a chuckle at the sheer rubbish and crap they put on it.

Aah - at last a sensible reply.
Now you know why some of us visit yours. lol!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 18:13

Over 28,000 visits, cannot be that bad can it.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 18:15

murat_fan wrote:Over 28,000 visits, cannot be that bad can it.

Comedy has always had a huge audience. lol!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 19:08

murat_fan wrote:Over 28,000 visits, cannot be that bad can it.

Every cock is entitled to sit on his own dung heap and crow.[
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 19:10

sym wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Over 28,000 visits, cannot be that bad can it.

Every cock is entitled to sit on his own dung heap and crow.

[

A cock always sits on a post and crows.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 19:12

Anonymous said...
Hi Sym...No I definately am not a pro.Muratfan does not listen..I know about the limit towards Tony from the Mccanns. It is 50.000 not 500.00...

This is what I am talking about...

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363&p=156506#p156506


I would be interested to know if this is true. Was 500.00 paid from the Fund after Debbie and Tony said that this would not be the case. I now wonder why Debbie mentioned the sum of 500.00 a few days ago? was debbie trying to cover her back?

November 28, 2009 1:03 PM
Anonymous said...
http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=212

Better view here, I dislike these sites as much as anyone but I also want the truth.

xxxxx

Try not to lose Blacksmith he is good for the forum.

I was posting on Jills forum but it seems no one is going there now that you have the new one set up..
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 19:45

smith wrote:First of all to more important matters than little pros who can only handle evidence dishonestly or without understanding it. Sym, I am a fan of yours.

Right, that’s out of the way. Secondly I am not a supporter of Tony Bennett’s: the name is Blacksmith but at the moment the system won’t let me log on with that name.

Now, to the issues and our two clever posters. We start with trunky, whose intellectual approach can be seen by her calling my post “hair splitting b*****t”. I will – yawn - explain. The shutters are nothing to do with the window. They are not window blinds (as is often mistranslated) but exterior anti-intruder shutters.

They are treated quite separately from the windows in the police files. Why? Because if the interior and exterior of the window frame and glass had only KM’s prints on them then only two conclusions are possible:

1) KM was the only person to handle the window on the evening of May 3 or
2) Someone has wiped the window and frame clear of prints either before KM handled it or afterwards.

There is, however, no forensic evidence of an intruder having been in the apartment to wipe the window.

The exterior shutter is a completely different matter. The forensic evidence is quite clear that the shutter was not opened from outside and, unlike the window, there is eye-witness evidence that Gerry McCann had handled and contaminated it before the police arrived, thus making the question of prints irrelevant.

Next we have the rather hysterical and equally incorrect muratfan. He/she says:

“As usual one member one post, defending Bennett. The whole quote stinks of Grenville again. Sorry but come up with a better argument because the GNR Officer refers to the shutter as a window. The Scenes Of Crime officer refers to it as a window. So do you want to speak to them as well.”

At no point do any of the GNR officers or PJ officers confuse the window with the shutter. They are, unlike some posters, not stupid enough to do so.

None of this will make any difference to our two posters: they have had the evidence pointed out to them that Tony Bennett is correct and in this case they are wrong. As you will see they won’t accept it.

For a full discussion of the shutters & window and an even fuller description of the large number of people who Gerry and Kate McCann told, explicitly, that the shutters had been jemmied, those who are interested can check The Cracked Mirror blog where all the evidence is gathered: http://madeleinemccannaffair.blogspot.com/

You will never know how much hilarity you have cause by turning up here blacksmith. If you had wanted to lay on a Christmas pantomime you couldn't have managed it better.

Firstly, you ignored that Bennett completely muddled up the cops fingerprint and where it was found - in a different room. That's the sort of thing he does repeatedly. It's a diversionary tactic which too often works with those not paying very close attention

And then you claim that the shutter is nothing to do with the window. The shutter that covers the window, the window which is the possible access to the room in question. If the print on the shutter is nothing to do with the window, then once again we find ourselves in Lala land. But then that's where you always were.

Your 'book' - which mutated into a website because it was so appalling that even your inflated ego could see it had no possibility of actually being published - is full of this sort of gliding over real facts and uncomfortable truths, and contains largely cod psychology, guessing, surmising and filling in the blanks.

In other words it's typical anti fodder, dressed up as the 'intellectual' end of the market.

Which is why it's so damn funny. Laughing
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 19:47

@heresthetruth wrote:Did you get bored on Brens new forum Smithy, and you do know shes not here to protect should Snoop come along

Now that would be entertainment.

Floor, meet Smithy

:joker:
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 28.11.09 19:59

murat_fan wrote:
scrimas wrote:
murat_fan wrote:...
I am against all the bullying, the threats, the lies that are bandied about.

But, surely, the main purpose of your blog is to do all three - bully, threaten and lie?? So, what are your thoughts on hypocrisy??

Wow the supporters of Brenda and Amberporn soon appear. If it disgusts you so much why visit the blog? I doubt you have visited just attacking on behalf of the said above.

Did I mention "disgust"?? My observation was purely objective - you certainly have a well developed knack of jumping to conclusions. And a poorly developed ability at answering questions.

If you don't want people to visit your blog (to read it with an objective eye), it might be a good idea to remove the url from your sig. - just a thought.........
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 13 Empty I'm glad you mentioned your blog

Post by Jolie on 30.11.09 5:29

smith wrote:SYM The Cracked Mirror - which I did not come here to plug - is on http://madeleinemccannaffair.blogspot.com. It runs chronologically from oldest post onwards.

I looked up your blog for the first time today, after reading your post, and read your most recent entry: "May 4 - The Performance of a Lifetime" and was very impressed with the thoughtful analysis and presentation of information about the Gerry McCann's coordination of media control, right from the start.

I will make time to read your previous blog articles soon.
Jolie
Jolie

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum