The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Mm11

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Mm11

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Regist10

WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty It turns out that its\'s murat_fan/Ian that\'s the liar, not me

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 18:05

murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
The Leicestershire leaflet drop was on Wednesday 12 August 2009, and of course I wasn't on the south coast that day as well. In fact, I never said I was with my mother on the south coast that day. Now make a fool of yourself Ian by admitting that you can't, er, lay your hands on any, er, actual evidence that I ever said I was with my mother that day LOL

You are a liar Bennett and you know it. There are loads of people who remember you saying that only THREE people were involved with the leaflets that day, you claimed you were with your mother (again). Stop the lying please and get my name right.

REPEAT

So 'loads of people' remember me saying I was with my mother that day, hey?

So you can't find the e-mail or posting where I said that?

Well, I knew you wouldn't find one, because there wasn't one.

But, hey, murat_fan/Ian, you say (cough) you know 'loads of people' who can remember my claiming to have been on the south coast that day.

Well, come, this is your big, big chance murat_fan to expose me as a liar.

Come on, hurry up, contact all of those 'loads of people' who say they can remember me saying I was with my mother on 12 August. Shouldn't take you long to find one who's got a copy of an e-mail or a screenshot.

Should it?

But what happens if you can't find anything.

Then your claim that I have lied about this is exposed, as, well...

A LIE
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:05

chris wrote:if mr bennett is cleared of all charges will he get an apology of thoes who doubted him.or will you all hide back under your stones

If Madeline is found and the McCanns are proved not to be involved will Bennett apologise?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:06

Bennett you know full well it was on the old 3 Arguidos site so cannot be retrieved. However i am searching and will find it for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:07

funny I read kates finger prints were on the shutters..and only hers. So you think tanner is lying like we antis do, cos she says she only saw one man..so we do know the time if she is to be believed. your looking foolish, the JATYK bunch wont be impressed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:08

murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Now here's a question for you, murat_fan, to see if you too are in answering mode:

When did the abductor remove Madeleine, how did he do so without leaving any forensic evidence, without being seen except by Jane Tanner (cough), without making a sound that could be heard, without apparently waking Madeleine or the other two children, without lighting since it was dark at the time. Also, why did he enter by the unlocked patio door and then leave by climbing out of a window 3ft (90cm) above the floor and only about 2ft (60cm) square.

While you're about it, please explain why the McCanns were so insistent in the early hours of 4 May (a) that the shutters had been jemmied open by the abductor and (b) that their family MUST believe that Madeleine had been abducted.

Thank you in advance Ian.

I do not know, neither do you or the police investigating know when Madeleine was removed. You are under the impression that there was only ONE abductor when there could have been more than one. Nobody knows if Madeleine was passed through the shutter,and as for the kids not waking, how many times a=have you as a child slept through the roughest loudest thunderstorm. How many times have you seen kids fall asleep at a very loud disco?
Are you sure the McCanns stated the windows were jemmied open? I believe that report came from the Portugese press from leaks from the PJ, and as we lknow they are not great are they.
As for the evidence, there were unidentified prints on the window, prints that are still unaccounted for.

It was Auntie Philo that said the windows were jemmied, (or jimmied as she called it) this was after a phone call from GM. She is on tape saying it. As to the fingerprints on the window, I thought it was only KM's found on the shutter?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:08

murat_fan wrote:
chris wrote:if mr bennett is cleared of all charges will he get an apology of thoes who doubted him.or will you all hide back under your stones

If Madeline is found and the McCanns are proved not to be involved will Bennett apologise?
I bet he would. Did the McCanns and co conspirators apologise to Murat who they framed? Mrs Fenn whom they called a liar?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 27.11.09 18:08

sym wrote:Perhaps his solar panel was charging due to a lack of sunshine??

how transparent, to suggest that someone has a solar panel, only to distract from a mushroom-diagnose...
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:09

No only Kates were identified, the others were not. Don't know about tanner, she said what she saw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 27.11.09 18:09

murat_fan wrote:

that was not the question, so cant you answer it then,madeleine is dead.so will you apologise to all of us when the truth is out
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:10

candyfloss wrote:
murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Now here's a question for you, murat_fan, to see if you too are in answering mode:

When did the abductor remove Madeleine, how did he do so without leaving any forensic evidence, without being seen except by Jane Tanner (cough), without making a sound that could be heard, without apparently waking Madeleine or the other two children, without lighting since it was dark at the time. Also, why did he enter by the unlocked patio door and then leave by climbing out of a window 3ft (90cm) above the floor and only about 2ft (60cm) square.

While you're about it, please explain why the McCanns were so insistent in the early hours of 4 May (a) that the shutters had been jemmied open by the abductor and (b) that their family MUST believe that Madeleine had been abducted.

Thank you in advance Ian.

I do not know, neither do you or the police investigating know when Madeleine was removed. You are under the impression that there was only ONE abductor when there could have been more than one. Nobody knows if Madeleine was passed through the shutter,and as for the kids not waking, how many times a=have you as a child slept through the roughest loudest thunderstorm. How many times have you seen kids fall asleep at a very loud disco?
Are you sure the McCanns stated the windows were jemmied open? I believe that report came from the Portugese press from leaks from the PJ, and as we lknow they are not great are they.
As for the evidence, there were unidentified prints on the window, prints that are still unaccounted for.

It was Auntie Philo that said the windows were jemmied, (or jimmied as she called it) this was after a phone call from GM. She is on tape saying it. As to the fingerprints on the window, I thought it was only KM's found on the shutter?
Oh yes I forgot it was fat phil who said it..yes her size is relevant muratfan, like Tonys hair it makes her make up lies. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:11

scrafen wrote:
sym wrote:Perhaps his solar panel was charging due to a lack of sunshine??

how transparent, to suggest that someone has a solar panel, only to distract from a mushroom-diagnose...
pass your not making any sense..to me to you...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:11

murat_fan wrote:No only Kates were identified, the others were not. Don't know about tanner, she said what she saw.

What others?? Never heard of this before. Have you got a link??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:15

So muratfan the McCanns are advertising for egghead which may not even be true? Hence why they didnt take up the million dollar challenge to prove the link ...so the evidence as presented by the Mc's is full of holes..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:17

sym wrote:So muratfan the McCanns are advertising for egghead which may not even be true? Hence why they didnt take up the million dollar challenge to prove the link ...so the evidence as presented by the Mc's is full of holes..

Hi Stevo, one sentence gives you away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty I didn't speak to the media because Debie Butler as the Chairman wanted to do the interviews herself

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 18:19

scrafen wrote:don't want to distract from the discussion, just a short question aside:
if you have been there, tony, why did you not speak to the press, why did you not go together with debbie to the bbc interview, etc...you were the author...why did you "hide" that day before people and the media ?...usually you rather seem to seek the limelight...

1. We did not in any way pre-publicise the leaflet drop in Leicestershire.

2. The purpose of the drop, as with all the many other leafletting exercises carried out by others all over the country, was to inform recipients. Inform them of facts that the mainstream British media were suppressing. The matter only became public when one Rothley resident telephoned BBC Radio Leicester.

3. I took the first call about the leaflet, namely from BBC Radio Leicester, at about 2pm the following day on my mobile whilst visiting a client in London.

4. I immediately telephoned Debbie, as I would do if anything important developed. I told her BBC Radio Leicester wanted a response.

5. Debbie said enthusiastically that she would speak to Radio Leicester and did so soon afterwards.

6. The same thing happened later when BBC TV East Midlands put in a request for an interview. Debbie wanted to do it and I was content with that.

7. The East Midlands TV interview was recorded with Debbie at a BBC studio in Kent where she lives.

8. Debbie held up well on TV under hostile questioning and was mightily praised by many for this on the 3 Arguidos forum.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty To the wierder of the two chuckle brothers who thinks correctly or incorrectly I am stevo.

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:20

LOL think it if it makes you happy...LOL to me to you to me to you... :D bet the JATYK crew are rolling their eyes at your crap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 27.11.09 18:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
3. I took the first call about the leaflet, namely from BBC Radio Leicester, at about 2pm the following day on my mobile whilst visiting a client in London....

i thought, the interview happened the same day as the leaflet-drop, also that some paper was present etc...

=> so, no media appearance during the leaflet drop in rothley (no photographs, statements etc)

thanks for pointing that out.
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 18:35

This is rather BREAKING NEWS, and reports are coming is as it unfolds.
But it seems BENNETT THE FIBBER and the gang decided to leaflet Leicester, the residents are furious, and the Butler woman has had t o apologise.

http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/viewto....69b9f800f298c8b

It all seemed so promising, too.

OP from one Midas:

BBC Radio Leicester reports the concerns of the Madeleine Foundation. At 8 am this morning I heard that residents of Leicester had awoken to find leaflets on their doormats with The Madeleine Foundation's reasons for a thorough investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. I went downstairs to find mine and will be taking it into work to pass around. I did not know any of this and had considered myself well informed.

Thank you to The Madeleine Foundation for this information. Thank you BBC.

and
It appears the Foundation has been working very hard in the background. Well done to everyone who has been involved in getting the message out. A warm welcome also to Midas. I hope you will come to know that this is the number one place to learn, discuss and fight for justice for Madeleine

then it all started to fall apart:

ve just googled BBC leicester radio and found their website and heard live that residents are outraged, full story coming up if anyone wants to tune in...
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 18:37

The leaflet in question is the '10 Reasons' leaflet which was compiled from contributions to a thread on 3As begun, I think, around February. We published it in May and the first print run of 10,000 leaflets has now been distributed far and wide, mostly by 3As members.

A second print run has arrived this week and we are in a position to send out these leaflets FREE to anyone who can ensure they will distribute them effectively.

Debbie has a couple of TV interviews lined up for later today and I will post more news about this later in the day.

The Nottingham Evening Post have arranged to meet with Grenville Green and Helene Davies-Green in Nottingham this lunch-time and photograph them delivering '10 Reasons'. Grenville is quite well known in Nottingham for his campaigning on carers' rights.

BBC Radio Leicester did a pre-recorded interview with Debbie late yesterday and ran a news item on the leaflet drop from 7am onwards and then every 15 minutes. At 8.00am it was their top news item and ran for approximately 9 minutes.

A group of Madeleine Foundation supporters were distributing the leaflet in various parts of Leicestershire last week, including Leicester, Mountsorrel and Rothley. I am told that the response was good, even from the landlady and customers at 'The Royal Oak', Rothley, where I am told that one leaflet was handed politely across the bar.

I will post more later.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty Only one fingerprint on the window frame. That of Dr Kate McCann

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 18:38

murat_fan wrote:

I do not know, neither do you or the police investigating know when Madeleine was removed.

The abductor wasn't there when Dr Gerald McCann finished his 9.05pm to 9.10pm check (don't forget he told us he took an unuusally long time in the loo (though he didn't tell us why). Jane Tanner saw the swarthy male abductor at 9.15pm walking (sorry, walking purposefully) away with Madeleine. Oh, wait a minute, no, former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar, the leader of the sixth and latest McCann team of private investigators, say she might have seen a woman. Wait, hang on again. Dr Gerald McCann said maybe, just maybe, the abductor was hiding behind a door or in a wardrobe whilst he was in the loo and admiring his beautiful child. If so, the abductor's skill at hiding must have been phenomenal, because Dr Gerald McCann in his statements has told us that he went in all four rooms of the apartment when he did his 9.05pm to 9.10pm check.

You are under the impression that there was only ONE abductor when there could have been more than one.

And still no-one saw or heard them?
Nobody knows if Madeleine was passed through the shutter,

Hmmm, so tell me this, murat_fan...

Why did Dr Matthew Oldfield notice there was 'more light' on his 9.30pm check?

Why was the window open and the wind blowing the curtains when Dr Kate McCann entered the room at 10.00pm?

Why was the ONLY fingerprint on the window that of Dr Kate McCann/

Who opened the shutters?

Why did Dr Gerald McCann and his friends tell their relatives AND THE MEDIA that the shutters had been jemmied open by the abductor?

and as for the kids not waking, how many times have you as a child slept through the roughest loudest thunderstorm. How many times have you seen kids fall asleep at a very loud disco?

It's rare for a child to be picked up whilst asleep and not wake up.

Are you sure the McCanns stated the windows were jemmied open?

They said that the shutters (not the window) were jemmied open. Look at the early interviews e.g. with Mrs Susan Healy and Philomena McCann.
I believe that report came from the Portugese press from leaks from the PJ,

You are incorrect. Check what Mrs Healy in particular says.

and as we know they are not great are they.

You are incorrect, the source for the story that the shutters were jemmied open was the McCanns, not the PJ.

Check your facts. ONLY ONE FINGERPRINT. THAT OF DR KATE MCCANN.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty To the armchair sleuths and curtain twitchers of the internet

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:38

This is like watching a particularly bad episode of Murder she wrote...Angela Landsbury eat your heart out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 18:38

The Man of Destiny has spoken again.

I have an update from Debbie.

She has recorded a TV interview at Maidstone (Meridian TV) this afternoon for ITV Central/Midlands which, she has been told will be transmitted on the ITV Midlands Regional News bulletins tonight.

She described the interview as 'very challenging', being questioned by two journalists, one male, one female, at the same time. She says she managed to get many points on our side across during the interview, making the point that neither the McCanns, nor their lawyers, nor their public relations spokesman had challenged the contents of '60 Reasons'.

In response to the question: 'Why Rothley, why now?' - she tells me she replied that the Madeleine Foundation had been set up 19 months ago and that this was part of a programme of informing the general public about key facts concerning the 'disapperance' of Madeleine McCann, with thousands of '10 Reasons' being distributed nationwide.

Which parts of the interview ITV will choose to broadcast, if any, remains to be seen.

She is driving off now to do an interview for the BBC - more later.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 27.11.09 18:41

From the Man of the Hour:

The leaflets were mainly distributed door-to-door in various areas of Leicestershire.

The Madeleine Foundation does not and has not publicised leaflet drops in advance, whether in Leicestershire, South Wales, Harlow or elsewhere. No press release was issued in advance of the leaflet drops in Leicestershire.

It was a handful of residents in Rothley who brought this to the media, not us.

It is clear though from e-mails and 'phone calls received that more people are becoming aware of the Goncalo Amaral version of the evidence (which is essentially what the '10 Reasons' leaflet covers) rather than the McCanns' version of events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.09 18:44

Ah Midas , the poster who just found the leaflet, quickly logged onto the 3 Arguidos and told the world of the leaflet drop, despite having to have posts aproved.

Anyway back to the Floundation, i have said before and will state again what i think.

It could have been a well intentioned cause, if it was managed properley. Good ideas were mutedabout and they may have been actioned but no hatred and such took over against the McCanns. Most of the posts now are so full of hatred of the McCanns it is unbelievable. Is it just hatred and jealousy? They believe all the rubbish that was bandied about in the early days and have stuck with it because it gets repeated.
Even when the evidence is there in front of their eyes saying there is no evidence they still believe the myths.

I am not saqying the McCanns were right to leave the kids alone, they were not. They should have been punished and they have been. THEY LOST THEIR CHILD.

As for the fall out between Bennett and Butler, is it a case of one wanting to push more and more, and one knowing they were defeated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 4 Empty From Rothley leaflet drop to 'Stalker' article - timeline

Post by Tony Bennett 27.11.09 18:46

scrafen wrote:i thought, the interview happened the same day as the leaflet-drop, also that some paper was present etc...so, no media appearance during the leaflet drop in rothley (no photographs, statements etc) - thanks for pointing that out.

12 August - Leaflet drop - no advance publicity, media not pre-advised

13 August - Rothley resident complains to BBC Radio Leicester

13 August pm - Radio Leicester interviews
14 August am

14 August pm - BBC TV East Midlands bulletins

15 August - 'Sun', 'Star' stories

16 August - Express: 'McCanns' Stalker'.

Hey, murat_fan. Found that e-mail/posting from me yet, saying I was on the south coast on 12 August?

No?

Thought not somehow
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top