The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Mm11

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Regist10

WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 26.11.09 11:26

Agree on the obsessed, its quite common form women to become attatched to men they look up to ..like doctors and priests and the likes..Still sad though because I believe she has been egged on to do all this, it shocked me and I was talking to her daily for hours(thats why I think she was lonely) Ambersuz needs a good kick up her arse, she made all this possible, she even made sure everyone cold read it hence opening the forum to all and sundry..own goal though cos everyone can watch as she destrys her own forum
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Autumn on 26.11.09 13:12

sym wrote:Agree on the obsessed, its quite common form women to become attatched to men they look up to ..like doctors and priests and the likes..Still sad though because I believe she has been egged on to do all this, it shocked me and I was talking to her daily for hours(thats why I think she was lonely) Ambersuz needs a good kick up her arse, she made all this possible, she even made sure everyone cold read it hence opening the forum to all and sundry..own goal though cos everyone can watch as she destrys her own forum

Certainly, Ambersuz, Bren and Viv come over as very strong-minded, opinionated people, intolerant of others views. Debbie has been very foolish imo, allowing herself to be sucked into thier scheming and plotting, I believe they are using her as a pawn to fight their 'forum battles' and, when they get bored, theyl drop her like a hot potato. Theres no doubt atm she is part of their gang, and like most gangs there is usually one that trys to impress the others to gain kudos within it - Debbie would appear to fit that role. If she was lonely before, shes going to feel totally isolated by the end of this lot.
I felt very sorry for her after the Sunday Express labelled her a stalker and cannot imagine how bad she must have felt at the time - I think shes still dealing with that and is vunerable to other inflluences. But none of this begins to explain her disgraceful behaviour directed at Tony Bennett and, if she goes on like this, she will be caught between a rock and a hard place.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Debbie

Post by Guest on 26.11.09 13:52

is far less evil than those who have ben joining in the attack and have no reason to, look how many people are involved through choice over on MM and blindly accept Bennet to be a con man..
Yes Debbie is twisted, but she is a weak persn, a sheeple, those who lead her are the evil ones..she isnt that bright you know, bit of a bimbo in fact.I doubt she even thought out the consequences..ambersuz is the evil force there.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Mike on 26.11.09 13:53

Saphire wrote:
sym wrote:Agree on the obsessed, its quite common form women to become attatched to men they look up to ..like doctors and priests and the likes..Still sad though because I believe she has been egged on to do all this, it shocked me and I was talking to her daily for hours(thats why I think she was lonely) Ambersuz needs a good kick up her arse, she made all this possible, she even made sure everyone cold read it hence opening the forum to all and sundry..own goal though cos everyone can watch as she destrys her own forum

Certainly, Ambersuz, Bren and Viv come over as very strong-minded, opinionated people, intolerant of others views. Debbie has been very foolish imo, allowing herself to be sucked into thier scheming and plotting, I believe they are using her as a pawn to fight their 'forum battles' and, when they get bored, theyl drop her like a hot potato. Theres no doubt atm she is part of their gang, and like most gangs there is usually one that trys to impress the others to gain kudos within it - Debbie would appear to fit that role. If she was lonely before, shes going to feel totally isolated by the end of this lot.
I felt very sorry for her after the Sunday Express labelled her a stalker and cannot imagine how bad she must have felt at the time - I think shes still dealing with that and is vunerable to other inflluences. But none of this begins to explain her disgraceful behaviour directed at Tony Bennett and, if she goes on like this, she will be caught between a rock and a hard place.

i think you are both right,lets hope ambersuz,bren,and VIV,get their just deserts very soon,evil sods to prey on weak people ,and thats what i feel ms butler is for all her mouth and the trouble she has caused.
Mike
Mike

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Autumn on 26.11.09 15:30

sym wrote:is far less evil than those who have ben joining in the attack and have no reason to, look how many people are involved through choice over on MM and blindly accept Bennet to be a con man..
Yes Debbie is twisted, but she is a weak persn, a sheeple, those who lead her are the evil ones..she isnt that bright you know, bit of a bimbo in fact.I doubt she even thought out the consequences..ambersuz is the evil force there.

yeh id go along with that. Thing is, Debbie is an adult and venturing into very dangerous waters on MM - I think maybe she does take things at face value but needs to be aware of the dangerous undercurrants beneath the the surface. I assume she is trying to salvage her repution but, sadly, she is going the wrong way about it - blindly following those who have nothing to lose is doing her no favours. Why is she happy for Bren to make sweeping comments about 'stalker and nutters', this imo is bren's strategy to undermine her and enforce her belief that she is easily led and unable to make balanced decicsions. If she could but see it, Ambersuz and bren are already turning on her and not the trustworthy friends she believes them to be.
All things considered, Tony has been extremely patient with her and cut her some slack, given the stress she has been under these past few months. However, if she insists on ranting about him on forums, he will have no option but to take legal action against her. For her own sake, she has to face up to what she is doing and take control of her life, and stop this relentless vendetta against Tony.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Bennett Cleared? You Are Having A Giraffe

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:11

He is up to his neck in it (my personal opinion). He has always claimed that everything that was in his leaflets, books,toilet paper, would always stand up in court. First chance he has to prove it and Mr Baldie cops out and hides.
As for the missing cheques, i believe the local police have sent off the forms to the bank to retrieve the cheques. That should clear everything up nicely.

Now how is this for a idea. Bennett claimed many more copies of the book were sold to inflate his ego. However only a few were in fact sold, but because the idiots who believe every word he said believed him, Butler now thinks money is missing when it is not.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:14

Hmm interesting theory, does his lack of hair follilces play any part in the fraud/bullsh*tting?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Mike on 27.11.09 16:17

its nice that we can all have an opinion :D
Mike
Mike

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:19

sym wrote:Hmm interesting theory, does his lack of hair follilces play any part in the fraud/bullsh*tting?

Yes.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty muratfan

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:21

And that is? Apart from telling us he has too amny male hormones..thats the primary cause of slaphead syndrome, hence it being primarily a mans "disease"
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:23

sym wrote:And that is? Apart from telling us he has too amny male hormones..thats the primary cause of slaphead syndrome, hence it being primarily a mans "disease"

No i believe women can suffer from it as well. Bennett has serious problems from before. They are well documented and BENNETT ADMITTED TO THEM AS WELL.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:24

Im didnt say only a man I said primarily, statistically more men are bald than women..
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:26

sym wrote:Im didnt say only a man I said primarily, statistically more men are bald than women..

Statistically people who accuse people of murder are more likely to be

a) jealous of those they are accusing

b) going to end up in a libel court
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:28

Ive accused the McCanns of murder on my blog and I will repeat it here, I say they are murdering scum..Why would I be envious of people who cant look after their kids? who are pointed and sneered at and the subject of so many bogs and forums? Whats this got to do with Baldness which is where we were?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:30

Just pointing out. I would ask what basis you accusations of murder are based on, but i would hazard a guess they are
a) Amarals findings. The disgraced ex-copper, a convicted LIAR,
b) who based his stuff on Amarals crap.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:32

Let me turnm thae same to you, what do you base their innocence on? Not them being doctors or the fact they havent been charged?.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Mike on 27.11.09 16:35

dont give them air syms :D
Mike
Mike

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Welcome to the forum, Ian

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.11.09 16:35

murat_fan wrote:Now how is this for a idea. Bennett claimed many more copies of the book were sold to inflate his ego. However only a few were in fact sold, but because the idiots who believe every word he said believed him, Butler now thinks money is missing when it is not.

Welcome to this forum, Ian.

Nice try, but wrong.

An inspection of the PayPal records and the bank paying-in records will give everyone an accurate idea of exactly how many books were sold as opposed to given away e.g. to MPs, journalists, other opinion-formers etc.

I have never exaggerated the number of books sold.

I might add for the record that Debbie asked for my help as to what to say when she went on East Midlands TV on 14 August this year, two days after the Leicestershire leaflet drop. She intended to grossly exaggerate the number of '10 Reasons' leaflets we had had published and distributed. I had to say to her, firmly: "No, we must continue to do everything honestly and truthfully as we've always done, we don't exaggerate the number of booklets sold, leaflets distributed, number of members we have, nothing. If we're caught out in one deliberate lie, we won't be trusted. Do not exaggerate how many have been printed".
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:37

chris wrote:dont give them air syms :D
or hair if its muratfan
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:39

@Tony Bennett wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Now how is this for a idea. Bennett claimed many more copies of the book were sold to inflate his ego. However only a few were in fact sold, but because the idiots who believe every word he said believed him, Butler now thinks money is missing when it is not.

Welcome to this forum, Ian.

Nice try, but wrong.

An insepction of the PayPal records and the bank paying-in records will give everyone an accurate idea of exactly how many books were sold as opposed to given away e.g. to MPs, journalists, other opinion-formers etc.

I have never exaggerated the number of books sold.

I might add for the record that Debbie asked for my help as to what to say when she went on East Midlands TV on 14 August this year, two days after the Leicestershire leaflet drop. She intended to grossly exaggerate the number of '10 Reasons' leaflets we had had published and distributed. I had to say to her, firmly: "No, we must continue to do everything honestly and truthfully as we've always done, we don't exaggerate the number of booklets sold, leaflets distributed, number of members we have, nothing. If we're caught out in one deliberate lie, we won't be trusted. Do not exaggerate how many have been printed".

Oh Dear Bennett wrong once again. Try to get the name right and do not believe those that have claimed to have outed me. They have been close before but not close enough..
Thank you for replying and the exaggeration was a idea why she maybe hysterical over everything.
Whilst you are on, and since you have a past history for avoiding questions i will get this in early.

WERE YOU IN ROTHLEY WHEN THE LEAFLETS WERE DROPPED.....PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR REPLIES AS I HAVE SEEN THINGS YOU HAVEN'T
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:42

so what are you asking for? Bennet tell him where to go..
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:44

They don't like it up 'em (Cpl Jones Dads Army).
I will await Mr Bennetts reply ta.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Ross Kemp suffers from alopecia areata and occasiona violence by his female partnerrl

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.11.09 16:45

sym wrote:And that is? Apart from telling us he has too many male hormones...that's the primary cause of slaphead syndrome, hence it being primarily a man's
"disease"

sym, can we please give this unfortunate condition its proper name.

See highlighted below:

Wikipedia:

Baldness involves the state of lacking hair where it often grows, especially on the head. The most common form of baldness is a progressive hair thinning condition called androgenic alopecia or "male pattern baldness" that occurs in adult male humans and other species. The amount and patterns of baldness can vary greatly; it ranges from male and female pattern alopecia (androgenic alopecia, also called androgenetic alopecia or alopecia androgenetica), alopecia areata, which involves the loss of some of the hair from the head, and alopecia totalis, which involves the loss of all head hair, to the most extreme form, alopecia universalis, which involves the loss of all hair from the head and the body.

I hear that Ross Kemp suffers from the condition, but whether this is related to a pattern of being beaten up by a female partner, I am unable to say.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:46

So are you saying you suffer from this Tone? Or just diverting the question?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

WHEN  Bennet is cleared of all accusations. - Page 2 Empty Re: WHEN Bennet is cleared of all accusations.

Post by Guest on 27.11.09 16:46

Point taken..no more slaphead syndrome!! Ross Kewmp is rather macho without hair you have to say and Bruce willis.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum