The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by PeterMac 12.01.22 19:10

BlueBag wrote:Program called "Madeleine McCann - The Prime Suspect".
Problem is he's not the Prime Suspect.

According to the PJ files it is someone else... ahem.

CORRECTION:

According to the PJ files it is someTWO else
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Silverspeed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Guest 12.01.22 19:19

well it could be a bit of a bummer, when the bka, like all from abroad try to view channel 5;

We're sorry, you must be located in the UK to view this content.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.01.22 19:55

The prime suspect in the ­Madeleine McCann case has employed a team of British ­lawyers to help his case, it has been revealed.
Christian Brueckner, 43, has instructed a UK legal firm to assist him as he tries to prove his innocence.

His German lawyer ­Friedrich Fuelscher said: “I can confirm we are using UK lawyers.”
But it remains unclear who is paying the lawyers’ fees.
Penniless Brueckner is currently doing time in a German jail and has no source of income.
When asked who was funding Brueckner’s representation, Mr Fuelscher replied: “I’m afraid I cannot answer that question.”

However, he said one of the lawyers’ roles was “looking at the media coverage surrounding him”.
Source:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22732762
Someone in the U.K. will be watching.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.01.22 20:57

i think a lot of lawyers in the uk are looking, or better the office assistants will, because when mark w. really has that scoop, they could start sending out their reservations to the courts. and the other bunch is watching in the uk to see if they can pull some salary from their clients. 

maybe they even have a pretty well known firm in tow, ready to get the cash in. 
it even could be that it would a so called work related gathering in a garden, with bring your own bottle, to fiesta a bit on the coming earnings. 

i am very curious to see for exactly what dates the germans want to see an alibi. would they go for the official date a person got in the books as being missing, as in 3 may 2007,because that is not exact science in this case. 
the germans has never got into that, neither was it asked from der hans how they think the story happened. 

we know what the first investigation was thinking, for the second one we got the remit from the start up, before it got into operation grange. sofar nothing about the german theory at all, yes, the are lightly in telling murder, but the rest is still missing. cb and his lawyers are also still in the dark. 

that is why it was a stupid to say, if i had an alibi i would say so. but without a charge, how the hell does herr ff has to know, what he is up against. der hans does not tell about dates he want an alibi for, so how could cb knows the date he needs an alibi for. also you can't advise a client properly if you do not now to what, when, etc. 

at the moment cb is nothing in the case around madeleine mccann. there is no legal status, or grounds that could be an excuse for how der hans is acting in public. hardly anyone minds that very much, because cb is not a nice character. 
making someone a official suspects is not only about a case, but also gives a bunch of rights. 

all we got to see now looks like a witch hunt, or the modern equivalent of that trial by media. i have no idea how that works in germany, but over here we had some pretty heavy cases, and the judges in that trail did not like such behaviour very much, resulting in lowering the sentences, because they had already a trial in public. 

how could a german prosecutor think this way is the highway. where did he got lost and forgot, that the only thing that matters is doing justice to that little girl named madeleine beth mccann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.01.22 21:10

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Bf737410

Es ist doch alles für die Katze!
It is all a waste of time!

MW-T has also apparently spoken to the Father of Inga G, but Brückner has already been cleared in her case, which remains unsolved. 

Source:
https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas
Silentscope
Silentscope

ShiningInLuz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 12.01.22 23:26

If Brueckner has employed British Lawyers, will Her Wolters have to share the "material and concrete evidence" that Madeleine is dead with them?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 12.01.22 23:37

I doubt it, it seems their Remit is to uncover the U.K. MEDIA attack.
Most likely they are gathering Information on who the ‘Fat controller’ is, and securing Evidence of Libel.

StA Wolters will deal direct with Herr Fülscher on any actual charges against his Client.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.22 15:16

so the company that produces the story by mark w. had just send some press packet around;

more to read in here; https://www.drive-tv.co.uk/programme/137/madeleine-mccann-investigating-the-prime-suspect
the pdf tells a bit more, a exclusive with cb, what he did on 3 may, and his alibi for that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 14.01.22 16:31

SERIES OVERVIEW

Madeleine McCann: Investigating the Prime Suspect

EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B
Mark was on the ground reporting a days after Madeleine disappeared, he re-visits the crime scene and examines the German Prosecutors evidence that they believe Christian B is responsible. He delves into his other offences and tracks down where he was living. A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.

EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE
Mark track’s Christian B’s movements in Germany after Madeleine disappeared. He visits the sites of his child abuse offences, including the box factory where 8000 child abuse files were found and tracks down an alleged paedophile he was in communications with. Mark talks exclusively to the father of Inga Gehricke a 5 year girl who was abducted and also linked to Christian B. But then Mark reveals worrying weaknesses in the phone evidence linking Christian B to Madeleine’s disappearance; the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI
Christian B gives Mark a possible alibi revealing that he had a holiday fling with a German 18 year old girl the week of Madeleine’s disappearance. Mark tests this by tracking her down and speaking to her now husband. He is also tests the German authorities evidence further by examining the witness to an alleged confession made by Christian B and the significance of his vehicle being re-registered to a new owner the day after Madeleine disappeared. Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts. Mark reaches his series conclusion about whether Christian B is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction and possible murder.

Silentscope: So not the ‘British girlfriend’, but a German girl? It seems many have been able to write to Brückner in Jail lately…
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.22 17:05

it looks like he is more of a casanova of the algarve, than the very very ugly man in the eyes of a 12 year old t.

wel why not, when the prosecution's office decided to play it by the media, it is not unthinkable the defendant does the same. it's not that the prosecution could not ask that question directly from cb. they have him already. 

this then 18 year old, could not be the one he dined with the day before 3 may. wasn't that the british one, who probably also thought she had a fling with cb. also there must be nicole f. and a older lady with dogs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 14.01.22 17:39

Looks like the Witness has been hounded by the M W-T Media after all.
From Twitter:

[size=15]Madeleine Case TweetsChristian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 1f310

@McCannCaseTweet

·
11 Oct 2021

[/size]
[size=0]https://youtu.be/dspoZ1rzxRg

Very exciting that Gonçalo Amaral reveals Christian Brueckner has a Witness..Faro Airport and the Mace situation.

I’ve known about it 4months and burning a hole in my pocket
#mccann
She is a nice person w/ a family, hope she doesn’t get hounded by media
[/size]
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.01.22 18:16

And we wait in vain for a comment from Jon Clarke-Kent.
Clarke-Kent the intrepid reporter clearly spent a LOT of time on the road in Portugal and Germany, 
including the former East Germany, and possibly elsewhere. 
During all that time over the 14 months of "tireless research" he will have left his wife and children alone. 
He also confesses in his book to having abandoned them for "several months" in 2018 or thereabouts. 
What he was doing in those months is anyone's guess, but his paper is based on the coast, 
which he describes as the "flesh pots of the Costa". 
He is not without funds (hence the extraordinary property portfolio) and is presentable – especially after having trimmed his 1970s Leftie student long hair, tall, fit, healthy, and has a decent car. 
He is also obviously a good 'raconteur'.

Flesh Pots here we come ! ?

OR, we have photos of Clarke with other men. 
In almost every one he has his arm round the waist of the man standing next to him.
Not a "rugger-bugger" matey drinking-friends arm on the shoulder.
Round the WAIST.
Including a lawyer.
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Jc_arm10.   Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 Jon_cl10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 14.01.22 23:03

The woman, from Berkshire, moved to the Algarve town of Lagos in late 2003 after spending several years in the Netherlands.
She landed a job in the Taberna de Lagos restaurant - now called Sal e Companhia - alongside Brueckner, a waiter who was two years her junior.
“At first I didn’t actually like him that much,” she recalled in a softly-spoken southern accent. “Not for any reason, I just didn’t like him.
“I was 28, he was a couple of years younger than me. Everyone called him Chris.
“He liked me, I knew he liked me in ‘that’ way but I wasn’t interested. We slowly became friends in the spring of 2004. 

Source: 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspects-british-ex-22171603

Some info on Anja P from Spiegel

"He was a Hallodri, a jack-of-all-trades," Anja P. tells us in a Berlin café. After graduating from high school, she went to Portugal and stayed there for several years, "like Christian and so many others". Together with a friend, she met him at the opening ceremony of the Taberna de Lagos restaurant, and Christian B. waited there. "Everyone in the foreign community knew him. He was striking because he always wore these jackets and drove an old Jaguar. For me, he was a very nice and helpful guy at the time, who kept his head above water with odd jobs and never had any money.

Later, she also worked in the Taberna de Lagos and visited him several times in his house in Praia da Luz. "The house was near a golf course. At that time, Christian collected golf balls, which he later wanted to sell, and sold tickets for boat trips at the port of Lagos."

With his Jaguar, when she broke down on a country road, he towed away her old Fiat Punto, which is prohibited in Portugal. "He was not interested in that. He brought my car to his farm via hidden roads." Then he told her that the Fiat was beyond repair. "I ditched it and got myself another car. At some point I saw that he was driving around in the Punto himself, but that didn't bother me."

Source:
https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/fall-madeleine-mccann-verdaechtiger-die-akte-christian-b-a-00000000-0002-0001-0000-000173444515

Two versions, same story.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.22 0:39

there looks to be a lot of mix up in the girlfriend brigade of cb. 

that bunch of others must be all girlfriends. that girl nakscye m. was 17, and that would be his girlfriend the day before 3 may, to whom he told he had to do something awful the next day, and that they could not see him for a while. 

it must be one who did not already have talked to the media. 

looks like he had as much girlfriends as madeleine had pyjamas, and they got also easily mixed up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 16.01.22 14:18

Having dug around on the ‘Taverna de Lagos’ which was the common point in both Reports.

It opened under that name in 1974, and changed it’s name in June 2016 when it became Sal e Companhia. 

The ‘British girlfriend’ was 28 at the time, making her 45 now.
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 16 254b6b10

No pictures available of Anja P, who I assume is a work of Fiction, based on Mirror matierial.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.01.22 14:36

Article about her ^^^ here:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspects-british-ex-22171603

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42053

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.01.22 21:07

More stuffy from Jon Clarke

EXCLUSIVE: New Madeleine clues linking German paedophile handed to police from hard ...
The Olive Press
... TV investigation has uncovered a series of fresh witnesses and information linking a convicted paedophile to the snatching of Madeleine McCann.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.22 21:41

well if cb was in espiche as found out by just another reporter, he was not near 5a, or taking a look at it. when he was supposed to have made use of a phone with a known number.

so these fresh set of witnesses do actually tell where he was at that moment, the question is, do they also know or not, where he was after that phone call. 

it would not uncommon to travel to the next destination. the times used for the supposed abduction is after 21.00 hours local time. 

results could be that after this clash of reporters cb end up with too much alibis. not unthinkable if you let write jon clarke the story, you can't say he has no knowledge of being a bit elastic with times. 

also were have those witnesses been for almost 15 years? as soon as they are paid, uuhm, asked they say he did it. next.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.01.22 21:57

The German channel SAT1 is also nearly finished filming with a new Documentary, due to be scheduled for Broadcasting soon.

For our documentary "Sat.1 investigative", journalist Jutta Rabe has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England over the past few months, which heavily incriminates Christian B.," explains Sat.1 editor-in-chief Juliane Eßling.

Interesting thinking 
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 18.01.22 16:20

Gonçalo Amaral On Brückner .

Yes. I have witnessed, throughout  all these years, the so-called political intent of the case and political correctness. Journalists also have some responsibility in this. I am not a journalist, but I put myself in the position of one who poses questions. If you question, you have to question thoroughly. For example, if they say that there is a strong belief that there is this certain individual who was the one who did and happened, who abducted and killed.... How is it that no journalist has ever asked why? They have so many elements to present to public opinion the name of a person... And then there's another issue that isn't just about journalists: nobody questions why an individual is arrested in order to investigate a crime. It doesn't work like that: first, the crime is investigated, and then people are arrested as a result. First they arrested him, and then they investigated.

Brueckner is the scapegoat, so to speak.

The Germans are very used to certain types of things like covert actions, using prisoners who are not prisoners but police officers to try to get others to talk about certain facts... The same thing will have happened here. At the time of the Baader-Meinhof Group, the leaders of the group were arrested because of the excellent work done by the German police, who managed to dismantle it, but after a few visits by psychologists and other people they all committed suicide in prison. One person is in prison and after I don't know how many years he says, "He confessed to me, he told me that" It's hear-saying. And they state that it was an individual (Helge B.) who was in prison, in Greece, for human trafficking and yet he had no motivation and his statement was credible despite the fact that he lied and omitted in his own statements. When he became a suspect (C.B.) in 2016, he was in Portugal. And if he was here, if the process and the investigation are Portuguese, why on earth are the English going to pull the Germans into the case? Why are the English, in 2018, formally hearing his statements because of a pseudo-rape of an American female citizen in Praia da Luz?

He is the ideal suspect. You even indicated that "it is necessary to find the ideal suspect, the paedophile who satisfies the parents".

That's right. I have been saying that in these recent days and I write it in this book, the national sovereignty is at stake. That is because it is not only about this case: there are other processes that have no direct relationship with the Maddie case, but they want it to have a direct relationship with the suspect for the manufacturing of the same. The investigation takes place in Germany and nothing is done in Portugal. There is no positive or negative conflict of competence. The Portuguese state is responsible for crimes committed in Portugal. Only in very exceptional cases is another country allowed to do so, but not here: right now, the Germans will have about four cases against that individual. Going back a little, this is transversal to all the political parties: the State Budget is being discussed and nobody talks about it. Doesn't the Minister of Justice know? Do they only talk about the criminal cases that concern corruption? Are there no other problems? There's talk that Eduardo Cabrita (Minister of I.A.) was responsible for driving the car that crashed on the A6, for example, but who's allowing this to happen? It's a problem of sovereignty. Not even the nationalist or far-right parties talk about it, which is odd. I remember at the time of the "The English Gag", I asked all the parties for audiences and was only received by the PCP (Portuguese Communist Party) and Dr Pedro Quartin Graça, who was then leader of the Earth Party. And that was it. The only one that answered me, apart from them, was BE (Left Bloc) saying that it didn't comment on specific cases of justice. Yet so many cases have already been commented upon. Why does everyone run away from this one? This German prosecutor seems to have told an English newspaper this weekend that Portugal wants peace. I believe those words, that is exactly right: 'Don't bother us. If you want to solve it, solve it". This inertia is incompatible with the exercise of sovereignty in terms of justice. And that should be of concern to all political forces. What is the position of the Minister of Justice and the Prosecutor of the Republic? Do they allow the investigation to be continued by the Germans, have they given instructions in this respect?

Among other sexual crimes, Brueckner allegedly raped a woman aged between 70 and 80, but at the Hospital of Barlamento Algarvio in Portimão, the doctor who observed the victim submitted her to a gynaecological examination and concluded that there were no lacerations and that there was "intense vaginal atrophy". This is one of the "stitches in a badly conducted, or rather, intentionally conducted investigation to build a paedophile abductor" as you explained?

Exactly. This individual has a profile almost suitable, but it needs to be filled in. Last year, the individual was sold: they were so sure, but he was not charged. Then other cases were picked up to say that he raped an elderly woman, an Irish child, a friend's daughter and so on. But in all this, there is not a hint of the Maddie Case. We already know he's a thug, but please show even one tiny thing related to this case. There are people who are tried and convicted not for what they do, but for their image. In 2016, he was in Portugal and it was allowed for him to leave here (i.e. Extradited) with the collusion of the Portuguese authorities - be it the PJ or the Public Prosecutor's Office - so that the Germans would arrest him for other facts and start investigating with him in prison. I was a criminal investigation coordinator, I know what should have been done: he was here, we had to "get on top of him" with physical and electronic surveillance. And, if possible, make interventions (i.e. operations) with an undercover agent and not put him in a jail in Germany, place an individual there who was an undercover agent, who tried to find out things, but nothing was achieved. Arrest and investigate or investigate and then arrest?

The process has been reversed. For this reason, do you still believe that the German police acts in a "clearly biased way with lack of objectivity, objectivity that should guide any criminal investigation"?

The example in the rape case proves this and is a bad indicator for the rest. There are two testimonies: the first one says x and y, and stops; then another comes along, from another person who apparently committed a burglary in Brueckner's house, and adds more details, calling into question other details as well. What do we do when faced with this? We have to check the veracity of the testimonies. It's a question of common sense. For example, Manfred Seyferth says that Helge B. saw a videotape of Brueckner having sex with a person. He thought it was Italian ( an Italian woman). He took it and showed it in a bar owned by a person who did reiki. It's easy to identify that person in Santa Clara-a-Velha. They just had to go find him and question him. There are many details like this. Yet the German police are saying, "Okay, we have enough. We can't go any further because this calls into question the motivation".

"The Portuguese have been trailing behind, limiting themselves to press releases saying they are investigating in cooperation with international police authorities, without publicly committing themselves to eventual suspects." Why?

It is peace that the authorities want. For example, in the case of the rape of the North American woman, it was necessary to know what happened. Who discovered that process? This man, Helge B., says that he saw the rape of a lady with a British accent. How did they arrive at the rape of that elderly lady? We have items that were sent to a lab after this. How did they plug the hole (i.e. concealed) of the prior processing of those objects having occurred in a Portuguese laboratory? Why isn't this being talked about? When they were sent to Germany, they had already been partially or totally examined here. Where is the report of that examination? Something's not right here, and explanations must be forthcoming. The Prosecutor's Office has to carry out an investigation because here, too, there's a violation of rules regarding the custody of evidence: it came from the laboratory, went to the court, from there to the police, the packages were opened and closed, it went to the PJ for a few years - and it wasn't even kept in a safe - it stayed in the squad room and was handed over to the German police who left it inside the car and, after five or six days, it went to the laboratory. How is this possible? The chain of custody of the evidence has been placed in question, but everything is taken for granted. 13 years later, a hair turned up that is even one that has a root because only with it can a more correct test be made.

"I very much doubt that this prosecutor has read the Portuguese process relative to the investigation into the disappearance, not least because he doesn't need to read it in order to 'create a paedophile suspect'." So, are the German authorities collaborating with the British authorities to feed the idea of the so-called perfect suspect?

Unfortunately, 14 years later, all hypotheses are still out in the open. It is necessary to continue investigating in whatever way is necessary, even if the PJ forms three or four teams, each one dedicated to a different angle. Resources are wasted, yes, but perhaps we will manage to get to the truth. There are people who say that the prosecutor has found nothing that links the parents to this. Excuse me, but where is the investigation? He's only investigating the suspect. He wants to arrive at an abduction theory and, if possible, get Brueckner to confess. But to know about the Portuguese process... He doesn't want to hear about it.

Source:
https://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2021/
Silentscope
Silentscope

Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.01.22 20:48

Madeleine McCann investigators discover 'shocking' clues that 'incriminate' suspect

Madeleine McCann investigators working for TV channel Sat.1 have handed "shocking" evidence to detectives probing Christian Brueckner over the infamous case

ByRob Hyde
Martin Fricker
15:31, 18 Jan 2022

German investigators say they have uncovered “shocking” evidence which “heavily incriminates” Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner.
A team working for TV channel Sat.1 have handed the evidence to detectives probing Brueckner over the infamous case.

British youngster Madeleine was just three-years-old when she vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007.
German prosecutors claim to have evidence she is dead and named convicted paedophile Brueckner as their only suspect.
Despite going public with the information in June 2020, they have still not charged him with any offence.
But now Sat.1 investigators claim to have found fresh evidence linking Brueckner, who denies any involvement, to the crime.
They will reveal more information about their investigation in a prime-time documentary, which is yet to have an air date.
Announcing the show, Sat.1 said journalist Jutta Rabe and a team of reporters gathered new information about Brueckner.
They claim it includes proof he was near Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished while her parents dined in a tapas restaurant.
The channel said they collected “many new clues and indications” that corroborate the suspicions of German prosecutors.
Editor-in-chief Juliane Ebling said: “The sad story of Madeleine McCann is a story that has many German facets.
“The case is being tried at the Regional Court of Braunschweig, as the German Christian B. is the main suspect.
“In his environment there are many German women and men who can describe individual details surrounding the crime.
“Jutta Rabe has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England over the past months, which heavily incriminates Christian B.”
Sat.1 confirmed the show will be airing on German TV but said “no exact broadcast date has been set”.
When contacted by the Mirror, chief public prosecutor Hans-Christian Wolters was unavailable for comment.
His office confirmed in December that they soon hope to charge Brueckner with raping a woman in Portugal.
He is suspected of attacking Irish waitress Hazel Behan in the Algarve three years before Madeleine vanished.
She waived her right to anonymity two years ago to come forward and accuse Brueckner of attacking her in 2004.
The German, 45, is already serving a jail term for raping a pensioner in Praia da Luz in 2005.
Mr Wolters said he is 100% convinced” Brueckner also killed Madeleine, who was just three when she vanished.
The German was living in a camper van close to Praia da Luz when Madeleine disappeared.

Police first became aware of him as a suspect in 2017 but only went public with the information in June 2020.
Since then senior investigators have interviewed a string of potential key witnesses in Germany and Portugal.
The German denies being involved in Madeleine’s disappearance and has refused to speak to investigators.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-investigators-discover-shocking-25980386

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 18.01.22 21:08

All good Fricker bollocks.

Sat.1 investigators claim to have found fresh evidence linking Brueckner, who denies any involvement, to the crime

Something useful the German police haven’t found in the last 5 years?

They claim it includes proof he was near Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished

I think we know he was ‘near’, he lived just outside PdL, but that doesn’t mean he was ‘at’ the OC.

“The case is being tried at the Regional Court of Braunschweig, as the German Christian B. is the main suspect.

What case? ‘soon hope to charge….’

The German was living in a camper van…….

Was he? He had a camper van and has been linked to at least two properties around the time.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 18.01.22 22:52

According to Sexta as9 Sandra Felgeuiras’ interview with the Stenards.

Brückner was living at the Villa in Foral, staying on Nicole Fehlingers balcony, sleeping under the Stars. His Campervan was parked and hooked up to water and electricity there.

He was building a Bed and Storage into the Van at the time.

His mobile number according to PJ statement about the Robbery was 
915 078040. Not the 912 730680 number given out to the Press.

Sorry, not all of the commentary is in English, but the Interviews with his previous Contacts are:

https://www.rtp.pt/noticias/pais/sexta-as-9-suspeito-da-morte-de-madeleine-mccann-conhecido-como-pedofilo-em-1994_v1242290
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.22 14:54

the reason the sat 1 docu has not yet a date is because it is not even finished. so we have to wait first for that, and maybe it will get a date to go on air.

auf deutsch; Die Dokumentation "Sat.1 investigativ: Neue Spuren im Fall Maddie. Ist der Deutsche Christian B. der Täter?" will Sat.1 zeitnah in der Primetime ausstrahlen, sobald ein letzter Recherchestrang im Umfeld des mutmaßlichen Täters abgeschlossen ist. 

translated by deepl; The documentary "Sat.1 investigativ: Neue Spuren im Fall Maddie. Is the German Christian B. the perpetrator?" is to be broadcast by Sat.1 in prime time as soon as a final round of research into the alleged perpetrator has been completed.

source; https://www.wunschliste.de/tvnews/m/sat-1-investigativ-rollt-entfuehrungsfall-maddie-neu-auf

sounds like they are to lay atleast half an egg, before mark w. is out of the henhouse. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.22 19:10

another german site says now, 31 january, at 20.15(german time) hours, sat 1 got their docu in, and directly after a kind of talk show both are about the role of cb in the madeleine mccann case.

this site had the same texts about not ready still above this text. so it is pretty fresh. it looks it will be ladies first, mark w after.

source, in german; https://www.quotenmeter.de/n/131970/sat-1-zeigt-maddie-doku-schon-in-wenigen-tagen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top