The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Empty Google translate

Post by Silentscope 06.07.20 16:56

Verdi wrote:
Silentscope wrote:Google translate is wrong - UNVERSUCHT means untried, they left nothing untried for years to find their daughter.

At least the googlel translate was on the mark.  Your much appreciated correction might be linguistically correct but it's not factually correct!

hat
You may be right, but isn’t right to joke about it.

Maybe Google knows more than we do though...?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2649

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Empty No more urgent suspicion

Post by Silentscope 06.07.20 18:41

Für die Polizei in Großbritannien gilt Maddie weiterhin als vermisst. Die Annahme der deutschen Ermittler, dass sie nicht mehr am Leben ist, hatte dort viel Aufsehen und Verwirrung hervorgerufen. Zahlreiche Medien hatten daraufhin spekuliert, in Deutschland müssten eindeutige Beweise für den Tod des Mädchens vorliegen.

Translation:

For the British Police, Maddie is still listed as missing.
The German Police’s Investigators take on the case that she must be presumed dead caused much attention and confusion. Many MEDIA had speculated that in Germany they must have been found irrefutable evidence for the girls death.

Konkrete / concrete proof

Concrete is so far that a dead bodys odour was detected in Apartment 5A.
There is enough Victim DNA found there that in the UK and Germany it would be safe to proceed with a case, just not in Portugal due to higher levels of proof being required.
Witness statements and chat room protocols display CBs intent to carry out the same sort of crime as the one he is suspected of committing.
He has video of other crimes he has committed in this area and corresponding physical trophies.
He was allegedly in the area using his mobile on the night.

That the State Prosecution now says it has still not uncovered enough evidence to interview him with in Maddies case doesn’t mean he won’t be interviewed and charged if something does come in later. Keine dringende Tatverdacht means there is no urgent suspicion at this time.

He is not yet cleared or eliminated from the enquiry, just put on the back burner.

Mea culpa.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Justice_4_Maddie 06.07.20 20:30

That the State Prosecution now says it has still not uncovered enough evidence to interview him with in Maddies case doesn’t mean he won’t be interviewed and charged if something does come in later. Keine dringende Tatverdacht means there is no urgent suspicion at this time.

He is not yet cleared or eliminated from the enquiry, just put on the back burner.

Mea culpa.

could you post the link to this? I didn't know the state prosecution had said that? all I've seen is the germans have said that they have concrete evidence Maddie is dead.
I see the general feel on this forum is that the parents did it. I just think that were careless for leaving their children alone but I personally don't believe they've covered anything up. I hope the truth comes to light 
Justice_4_Maddie
Justice_4_Maddie

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Mainline 06.07.20 20:49

Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

Mea culpa.

could you post the link to this? I didn't know the state prosecution had said that? all I've seen is the germans have said that they have concrete evidence Maddie is dead.
I see the general feel on this forum is that the parents did it. I just think that were careless for leaving their children alone but I personally don't believe they've covered anything up. I hope the truth comes to light 

Have a read.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Justice_4_Maddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 06.07.20 22:20

Silentscope wrote:[size=42]Für die Polizei in Großbritannien gilt Maddie weiterhin als vermisst. Die Annahme der deutschen Ermittler, dass sie nicht mehr am Leben ist, hatte dort viel Aufsehen und Verwirrung hervorgerufen. Zahlreiche Medien hatten daraufhin spekuliert, in Deutschland müssten eindeutige Beweise für den Tod des Mädchens vorliegen.[/size]

Translation:

[size=42]For the British Police, Maddie is still listed as missing.[/size]
[size=42]The German Police’s Investigators [/size][size=42]take on the case that she must be presumed dead caused much attention and confusion. Many MEDIA had speculated that in Germany they must have been found [/size][size=42]irrefutable evidence for the girls death.[/size]

[size=42]Konkrete / concrete proof[/size]

[size=42]Concrete is so far that a dead bodys odour was detected in Apartment 5A.[/size]
[size=42]There is enough Victim DNA found there that in the UK and Germany it would be safe to proceed with a case, just not in Portugal due to higher levels of proof being required.[/size]
[size=42]Witness statements and chat room protocols display CBs intent to carry out the same sort of crime as the one he is suspected of committing.[/size]
[size=42]He has video of other crimes he has committed in this area and corresponding physical trophies.[/size]
[size=42]He was allegedly in the area using his mobile on the night.[/size]

[size=42]That the State Prosecution now says it has still not uncovered enough evidence to interview him with in Maddies case doesn’t mean he won’t be interviewed and charged if something does come in later. Keine dringende Tatverdacht means there is no urgent suspicion at this time.[/size]

[size=42]He is not yet cleared or eliminated from the enquiry, just put on the back burner.[/size]

[size=42]Mea culpa.[/size]
I am reading this correctly that the "concrete proof" they have that MM is dead is the evidence provided by Eddie and Keela? Hardly concrete and certainly would call into question an abductors involvement. How would it be possible for someone to enter that apartment, commit murder and remove the body, cleaning away the evidence after, while also allowing for enough time for cadaver scent to develop enough for the dogs to be able to detect it.
Flossy
Flossy

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 06.07.20 22:22

Flossy wrote:while also allowing for enough time for cadaver scent to develop enough for the dogs to be able to detect it.

Nail on the head. As  mentioned up-thread, the dogs discredited this theory 13 years ago.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice_4_Maddie 07.07.20 1:45

Mainline wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

Mea culpa.

Have a read.
thanks will check it out now
Justice_4_Maddie
Justice_4_Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.07.20 2:10

Silentscope wrote:You may be right, but isn’t right to joke about it.

Who's joking.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Empty Link for you

Post by Silentscope 07.07.20 9:00

Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

Mea culpa.

Link to Fokus.de

https://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/der-fall-maddie-im-news-ticker-kein-dringender-tatverdacht-gegen-christian-b_id_12062430.html

The Forum has recently posted a vote on Brückners involvement, last time I checked was yesterday. 

The only other thing against him is a satellite photo of his VW Campervan outside his villa, but the media is portraying this as being days after the disappearance. This is not accurate. Check google earth pro.

He told his girfriend he had a job to do that night and she wouldn’t be seeing him for a while afterwards, it still remains to be seen what the job was. Maybe he has an Alibi, if the other telephone caller can be traced.

As with all the other years worth of potential patsys, the Media is trying to fling enough mud so that something might stick. He may be responsible for many crimes in the past, but his previous and all the circumstantial evidence doesn’t prove he did anything to Maddie at this point.

If a search would turn up a Video he took at the scene, everything would change. But I doubt it.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Justice_4_Maddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice_4_Maddie 07.07.20 14:22

Silentscope wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

Mea culpa.

Link to Fokus.de

https://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/der-fall-maddie-im-news-ticker-kein-dringender-tatverdacht-gegen-christian-b_id_12062430.html

The Forum has recently posted a vote on Brückners involvement, last time I checked was yesterday. 

The only other thing against him is a satellite photo of his VW Campervan outside his villa, but the media is portraying this as being days after the disappearance. This is not accurate. Check google earth pro.

He told his girfriend he had a job to do that night and she wouldn’t be seeing him for a while afterwards, it still remains to be seen what the job was. Maybe he has an Alibi, if the other telephone caller can be traced.

As with all the other years worth of potential patsys, the Media is trying to fling enough mud so that something might stick. He may be responsible for many crimes in the past, but his previous and all the circumstantial evidence doesn’t prove he did anything to Maddie at this point.

If a search would turn up a Video he took at the scene, everything would change. But I doubt it.
Thanks for the info. From what I understand the germans found a hard drive with 8,000 or so files on it. Dont we think this could be the concrete evidence? 

Surely that's the only concrete evidence they have?
Justice_4_Maddie
Justice_4_Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 07.07.20 14:58

Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
Silentscope wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

Mea culpa.

Link to Fokus.de

Thanks for the info. From what I understand the germans found a hard drive with 8,000 or so files on it. Dont we think this could be the concrete evidence? 

Why do you not mention the dogs, you know Eddie & Keela that were brought in by the UK police, then cadaver odour was detected in apartment 5a as well as the McCann's hire car, cadaver odour takes about an hour to form.

So what do you think would be found on those 8,000 files on a hard drive in relation to Madeleine?

As I remember Gerry McCann phoned Mark Harrison's boss to ask how accurate the dogs are, now why would he do that when he said Madeleine had been abducted?
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 07.07.20 17:12

The dogs and DNA evidence are not disputed by me or the BKA. IF they are planning to shoehorn CB into the frame, the only way they could achieve it would be if he did something in the Flat before the alleged Abduction was reported. According to his profile he would have left a mess that someone else had to clear up. He didn’t take her away.

If DNA or Madeleine is found on his property or video evidence taken in the Apartment were to come to light, then everything changes. The metadata on the USB sticks found under his Dogs body confirms it was taken on a Camera found in his possession. The BKA is so far neither confirming or denying that any footage of Madeleine is on them.

Why would Mark Harrison’s Boss answer any questions which are likely to be used to influence the case? I would have said nothing.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 07.07.20 17:21

Silentscope wrote:The dogs and DNA evidence are not disputed by me or the BKA. IF they are planning to shoehorn CB into the frame, the only way they could achieve it would be if he did something in the Flat before the alleged Abduction was reported. According to his profile he would have left a mess that someone else had to clear up. He didn’t take her away.

If DNA or Madeleine is found on his property or video evidence taken in the Apartment were to come to light, then everything changes. The metadata on the USB sticks found under his Dogs body confirms it was taken on a Camera found in his possession. The BKA is so far neither confirming or denying that any footage of Madeleine is on them.

Why would Mark Harrison’s Boss answer any questions which are likely to be used to influence the case? I would have said nothing.
I've only hired one rental car ever but I remember it was cleaned to a high standard inside and out and I would have been very annoyed if it was in a terrible state and smelly when I had to drive it away from the rental office.

Why would the German have any video evidence of Madeleine in the apartment when according to her parents she was checked on every 20 minutes or so, why would he hang around in an apartment to abduct a child and bother to take videos when her parents or anyone (even a cleaner to take in fresh bed linen etc) had walked into the apartment at any moment?

re Mark Harrison, it doesn't matter whether he said anything or not, the fact that Gerry McCann spoke to him about the reliability of the dogs says it all when Madeleine was supposed to have been abducted.  If I've got that fact wrong perhaps someone can put me right.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 07.07.20 18:50

All previous hirers of the Hire car were interviewed and Statements take by the PJ. The last Hirer before the McCanns is now believed to have a previously denied connection. The Hire car was hired with a Credit card that first doesn’t exist but was later reported stolen in the UK with a wallet and other contacts? The PJ were told by the Met that no one has CCs or Bank accounts anyway. 

Whether the car was cleaned or not before the Dogs made their detections is irrelevant. It wasn’t cleaned good enough. Firstly the Dogs could still detect the odours they were trained for. Secondly further Physical evidence was secured that confirms they were not alerting falsely. Maybe Dr. P can unravel the DNA content? 

You have answered your next question yourself. Either he didn’t do it on the night, or he did it earlier on. 

Have the Tranmer and Jenner statements been confirmed?

In most Arguido interviews and their Forensic analysis of them by other Investigators I would guess someone wants to know how much the opposition ie the Law knows. 

How can it be me? Why do you think it’s me? How dare you think that! There’s another suspect, it must have been him...

Any Detective worth his salt knows these phrases...and their meaning.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 07.07.20 19:34

Silentscope wrote:All previous hirers of the Hire car were interviewed and Statements take by the PJ. The last Hirer before the McCanns is now believed to have a previously denied connection. The Hire car was hired with a Credit card that first doesn’t exist but was later reported stolen in the UK with a wallet and other contacts? The PJ were told by the Met that no one has CCs or Bank accounts anyway. 

Whether the car was cleaned or not before the Dogs made their detections is irrelevant. It wasn’t cleaned good enough. Firstly the Dogs could still detect the odours they were trained for. Secondly further Physical evidence was secured that confirms they were not alerting falsely. Maybe Dr. P can unravel the DNA content? 

You have answered your next question yourself. Either he didn’t do it on the night, or he did it earlier on. 

Have the Tranmer and Jenner statements been confirmed?

In most Arguido interviews and their Forensic analysis of them by other Investigators I would guess someone wants to know how much the opposition ie the Law knows. 

How can it be me? Why do you think it’s me? How dare you think that! There’s another suspect, it must have been him...

Any Detective worth his salt knows these phrases...and their meaning.
You've completely or deliberately missed the point of what I was saying, there's not much point in me saying any more.

"He didn't do it on the night, or he did it earlier on", what the hell does that mean?

I think you brain is frazzled and you need to rethink your strategy.

As I said earlier it takes an hour for cadaver odour to form, I will leave it at that.  The dogs know what they detected so do the McCanns and yourself.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice_4_Maddie 07.07.20 19:51

cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
Silentscope wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

Mea culpa.

Link to Fokus.de

Why do you not mention the dogs, you know Eddie & Keela that were brought in by the UK police, then cadaver odour was detected in apartment 5a as well as the McCann's hire car, cadaver odour takes about an hour to form.

So what do you think would be found on those 8,000 files on a hard drive in relation to Madeleine?

As I remember Gerry McCann phoned Mark Harrison's boss to ask how accurate the dogs are, now why would he do that when he said Madeleine had been abducted?
I dont mention the dogs because I thought their credibility got thrown out in the end didn't it? They're not always accurate I hear? I agree its very strange that they both alerted to the same areas. What is the official finilisation of the dogs alerting like they did? 

Ive not heard about Gerry making a call about the dogs so ca nt comment on that

Oh and regarding the 8,000 files .. its awful to think but anything of Maddie could be on there. If this scum bag filmed his other crimes (which it is claimed) then its possible something is on there
Justice_4_Maddie
Justice_4_Maddie

Tony Bennett and Cammerigal dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice_4_Maddie 07.07.20 19:56

cookiemuncher wrote:
Silentscope wrote:The dogs and DNA evidence are not disputed by me or the BKA. IF they are planning to shoehorn CB into the frame, the only way they could achieve it would be if he did something in the Flat before the alleged Abduction was reported. According to his profile he would have left a mess that someone else had to clear up. He didn’t take her away.

I've only hired one rental car ever but I remember it was cleaned to a high standard inside and out and I would have been very annoyed if it was in a terrible state and smelly when I had to drive it away from the rental office.

Why would the German have any video evidence of Madeleine in the apartment when according to her parents she was checked on every 20 minutes or so, why would he hang around in an apartment to abduct a child and bother to take videos when her parents or anyone (even a cleaner to take in fresh bed linen etc) had walked into the apartment at any moment?

re Mark Harrison, it doesn't matter whether he said anything or not, the fact that Gerry McCann spoke to him about the reliability of the dogs says it all when Madeleine was supposed to have been abducted.  If I've got that fact wrong perhaps someone can put me right.
I read today that the sick bastard had video footage of him raping several women that was found by a friend whilst clearing up his flat whilst he was in prison. The friend apparently burned the evidence. But Christian B has since been found guilty of said crime on the tape because they found a dna match. This is the rape of the 72 year old in Luz in 2005. Thats alarm bells for me. Just have to connect the dots
Justice_4_Maddie
Justice_4_Maddie

Tony Bennett and Cammerigal dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 07.07.20 19:59

Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
Silentscope wrote:

Link to Fokus.de

I dont mention the dogs because I thought their credibility got thrown out in the end didn't it? They're not always accurate I hear? I agree its very strange that they both alerted to the same areas. What is the official finilisation of the dogs alerting like they did? 

Good God, what planet are you living on?  Their credibility got thrown out in the end, are you for real??

They were the first highly trained dogs to do that sort of work, in fact they were taken on by the FBI, their handler Martin Grimes had 35 years of training dogs and you just dismiss them as not being credible???????

So you're saying all blood and cadaver dogs can be dismissed over the past 10 or more years as not being credible and they're a waste of time training them as they can't be trusted?

ETA:  The McCanns are still the main suspects in the disappearance of their daughter according to the PJ.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Tony Bennett dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice_4_Maddie 07.07.20 20:08

cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
Silentscope wrote:

Link to Fokus.de

Good God, what planet are you living on?  Their credibility got thrown out in the end, are you for real??

They were the first highly trained dogs to do that sort of work, in fact they were taken on by the FBI, their handler Martin Grimes had 35 years of training dogs and you just dismiss them as not being credible???????

So you're saying all blood and cadaver dogs can be dismissed over the past 10 or more years as not being credible and they're a waste of time training them as they can't be trusted?
Dont be patronising with me mate, we are all here because we care about a young child. So miss me with your  petty insults.

The planet im on tells me the Mccanns attorney's convinced the judge that the cadaver dogs are accurate just 22 percent to 38 percent of the time.

What Im saying is cadaver dogs aren't 100 percent accurate. 

Why didn't the Mccanns get found guilty if the dogs alerted to these things? Serious question .. ? Thats why I say about their credibility .. Gerry and Kate haven't been found guilty of anything. Why is this?

And I never said dismiss all blood and cadaver dogs calm down
Justice_4_Maddie
Justice_4_Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 07.07.20 20:14

Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

Dont be patronising with me mate, we are all here because we care about a young child. So miss me with your  petty insults.

The planet im on tells me the Mccanns attorney's convinced the judge that the cadaver dogs are accurate just 22 percent to 38 percent of the time.

Why didn't the Mccanns get found guilty if the dogs alerted to these things? Serious question .. ?
I'm not you mate, thank you very much.

If you read Amaral's book you will find out that the PTB put a lot of effort into derailing the investigation from the start, many strings were pulled nobody knows why but Amaral states in all in his book.  The McCanns obviously had connections in very high places, starting with Blair and Brown, how high up it goes is another matter.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 15 Empty Latest suspect

Post by Silentscope 07.07.20 21:27

Brückner tells his girfriend he’s got a terrible job to do, and she won’t be seeing him for a while.
Between 19:30 and 20:00 he takes a phone call from a Diogo Silva who still hasn’t come forward to give him a plausible alibi.
BKA logs his handset to the OC Mast.
20:35 McCanns arrive at the TAPAS BAR.

If the checks were true and accurate, he would have no time to set up his camera, do his thing, then sterilise the scene, move the furniture and escape unseen with a body. Totally impossible. Granted.

If the checks are not true or not done properly, then he had time from 20:35 do whatever he wanted up to 22:00 when the alarm was raised.

That still  doesn’t give him enough time to accomplish cleaning and re arranging everything that was done in the Apartment though...leaving no trace of himself. And taking away a body? What for? 

Therefore, if he did anything to Madeleine he would have had to have done it earlier in the week, and left a mess for someone else to clear up. That’s his style. 

It’s probably the best reason for the abduction story being concocted for the PJ and the cover up. Fear of what an investigation would uncover.

Madeleine lay for at least an hour behind the Sofa before being discovered, and was probably in the Hire car boot for an hours drive.

Brückner couldn’t have cleaned up the Flat, or driven the hire car. He was long gone after doing his big job. Only Diogo Silva knows what that job was. 

He isn’t available for comment.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice_4_Maddie 07.07.20 22:24

cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:

Why didn't the Mccanns get found guilty if the dogs alerted to these things? Serious question .. ?

If you read Amaral's book you will find out that the PTB put a lot of effort into derailing the investigation from the start, many strings were pulled nobody knows why but Amaral states in all in his book.  The McCanns obviously had connections in very high places, starting with Blair and Brown, how high up it goes is another matter.
When the evidence comes out about Christian B you can apologise later,mate
Justice_4_Maddie
Justice_4_Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 07.07.20 22:53

Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:
cookiemuncher wrote:
Justice_4_Maddie wrote:

When the evidence comes out about Christian B you can apologise later,mate
Go and read Amaral's book, mate.

I won't be apologising to anyone, mate, especially you.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Tony Bennett and Justice_4_Maddie dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.20 23:05

The two dogs had a 100% record,just to put you right on that.
Madeleine died in the apartment accidentally or otherwise full stop.
If you have come on the site to put doubt in members minds you won’t
succeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.07.20 23:30

@Justice_For_Maddie . You said -" I don't mention the dogs because I thought their credibility got thrown out in the end didn't it ? They're not always accurate I hear ?" 

Who threw out their credibility , and when , you hear they're not always accurate . Where did you hear that ?

" The planet I'm on tells me the McCanns attorney convinced the judge that the cadaver dogs are accurate just 22% to 38% of the time " 

Which attorney would that be please and which judge in which court ? Where did you get those figures from ? 

It was Gerry McCann who phoned the Chief of South Yorkshire Police to ask about Martin Grime and his dogs . The same Martin Grime and dogs who went to the USA to work with the FBI . 

Have you actually read the statements of Martin Grime in the PJ Files , where he explains how his dogs are trained and how they work ? 

Gerry contacted those involved in the Zapata case in America where the judge wouldn't allow their dogs indications , however Zapata confessed and admitted to placing the body in the places indicated by the dogs proving them accurate .

Activity : 2379

Jill Havern and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top