The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Mm11

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Mm11

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Regist10

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Empty Reply-

Post by Maxine66 14.04.19 13:12

Duplicate post deleted. Mod
Maxine66
Maxine66

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Empty Re: LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her

Post by Maxine66 14.04.19 13:13

Did you receive a reply to this letter from the pj .
Maxine66
Maxine66

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Empty Re: LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her

Post by Roidininki 14.04.19 14:01

Scroll back tp previous posts  for a mention that it was acknowledged , the letter wasn’t sent to the PJ tho.
Roidininki
Roidininki

Activity : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.04.19 14:06

Maxine66 wrote:Did you receive a reply to this letter from the pj .

Hello Maxine66 and welcome to CMOMM

In answer to your question, I refer you to this posted up-page..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15097-portuguese-attorney-general-passes-mmrg-death-on-sunday-29-april-2007-evidence-to-pj-in-faro-for-action#385051

It's not a case of receiving a reply as such, that's not how the police work. It can only be hoped that the Portuguese police incorporate the research conclusions by the MMRG, into their investigation. It's a waiting game.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.04.19 2:05

Only one week away from the 12th anniversary - what have they in store to fill the public trough this year I wonder. It should all start this weekend, or will they wait until after Mayday to kick things off.

Meanwhile, let's keep this on top of the agenda lest they forget.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

mcvitie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.06.20 2:36

Leave no stone unturned - eh team McCann?

You know the only way forward is to fully cooperate with the official police investigation.  You had the opportunity to prevent the archiving process of the PJ investigation back in the summer (not Anthony Summer you understand) of 2008, which you declined.  I'm sure you had your reasons at the time but now in the light of recent developments pastures new, you have again the opportunity to set the record straight. Don't fight it - you want peace of mind, now's your chance.
It's in your interest to know the truth isn't it?  We are at your service to help in any way we can  LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 518960831 .

You know it makes sense.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

mcvitie likes this post

Back to top Go down

LETTER TO PORTUGAL: The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann: New evidence of what happened to her - Page 3 Empty This is what Maddie told me .....

Post by Patricia Brt 01.02.23 22:30

You can all say I'm a lunatic, but I've had this ability as a child.  It is definitely NOT a gift.  I don't do readings, solicit clients, and am disgusted by people like the long Island medium ... more like the long Island scammer ... this was back maybe 4 yrs ago.  I had watched all the videos from the UK guy who interviewed the profiler from America.  Usually, I keep the door to the other side slammed tight and locked, but I was overwhelmed with sadness, and asked, Maddie, what did they do to you? Which opens the door.  She appeared to me as a 4 yr old, as in the pictures.  This memory makes me cry.  I told her I would do all I could to help her, and I did. After a yr, I knew the truth will never be admitted by those who know it; that some bad guy would die, and they'd blame it on him, which is exactly what happened.  Make no mistake, this is my real name.  If the McMurders want to sue me, I absolutely welcome it.  This is not allegedly what happened.  This is what happened.  This forum is not a party to my beliefs, just a place to post.
What happened is pretty common in children.  What the McMurderers did in response is criminal.  What you may not know, Kate wanted a child because she couldn't get pregnant and Kate always gets what she wants.  Maddie was not the child she wanted.  She was loud and Gerry adored her, taking him away from Kate in her twisted mind, as well as all the relatives, Maddie was the star attraction.  So Kate wanted different children and got the twins.  And Maddie got forgotten.  How many parents would let their 4 yr old climb stairs to a plane, then when she fell, not come to her aid but fuss at her for getting bloody?  The christmas prior to Portugal, they sent Maddie away for Christmas to Kate's mother so they could have Christmas alone with the twins?  Who does that?  Find the video where the twins are playing with a new kitchen and Maddie had just gotten home and saw all the presents.  She says, oh, big Thomas.. a large trainer for Thomas the tank engine and a room full of new toys.  Gerrymandering makes Maddie sit at the table. Hands her a present, and it was a backpack.  That's what Maddie, 3 yrs old, got for Christmas from Santa, a backpack.  Fast forward to Portugal, and again, they sent Maddie to play with her friend so they could have time alone with the twins, but no time alone with Maddie.  I think that's who put makeup on her and took the picture on the back deck of the condo.  Now let's fast forward to the last photo of Maddie.  Of course another lie.  I forget exact times, but there's only 10.minutes between the time of the last photo, and when Kate checked Maddie and the twins into daycare.  Also, the photo was taken on a sunny day, Gerry is sweating,  Maddie feet are in the water and the twins have their shoes off.  Time it yourself.  10 minutes to tell all the kids get out of the water, change your clothes ... where did they do that, did they go back to the condo, or did Kate wrap a towel around them and change them there?  I just know uou can't change 3 children. And yourself, and walk into daycare in 10 minutes.  I won't go into the fact there was zero sun on that day, but on the day they arrived, and Kate said, she was so excited about the pool, she insisted on getting on her swimsuit and going right then.  You decide.  They've admitted leaving the children, too cheap for a babysitter.  The lady upstairs said she heard the cry of an older child crying out for her daddy until the parents arrived home after midnight.  Kate said One night, gerry got really drunk, and after they got the kids settled. She wanted to get intimate with gerry, but he had passed out drunk in  their bed. So in a huff she slept in the kids room. All of this is leading up to that fateful night, or afternoon.
Now, bear in mind. This is coming from an almost 4 yr old.  Kate's a screamer, with most of her rage directed to Maddie, who shrugged it off because it was her life.  This was late on the day, I think after the kids had had their dinner at the restaurant.  Back at the house, they got the kids ready for bed, and she gave them a big dose of meds to knock them out for the evening.
At some point Kate got mad at Maddie, then at gerry for not discipline her, probably spanking, and he was running after her, she was trying to get to her hiding spot behind the sofa, the floor was all tiles. She slipped and hit her head hard on the floor, immediately knocking her unconscious.  It's why they found her blood ... under ... under ...
 The tiles behind the sofa.  Gerry pushed the sofa away and immediately assessed her situation.  They are both Dr's, and I believe Maddie suffered a cerebral subhematoma ... a bruise on the brain, which causes brain swelling. And without treatment, the person will die. So they had to make a decision.  Maddie was probably unsteady on her feet due to the drugs they would find in her system, and then test the twins and find the evidence of long term drugging in their hair, and be in danger of imprisonment in Portugal, and possibly facing charges back in the UK, the twins would be taken from them, and since Kate was going to give Maddie to her mother to raise permanently, they chose to do nothing.  I think what they did was put Maddie in bed so the twins would think she was sleeping, hatched this plan, and when others checked in they'd see her sleeping, and then on gerrys last check, he put her body into his tennis bag, which is still missing with no explanation, I don't know where he stored it.part of me thinks he ran with it down to the church, because that church is involved.  Then he goes back, drinks a lot according to the bartender.  I don't know if he conspired with the other Dr's, because this is Maddie perspective.  Then Kate goes for her turn, after they left the door unlocked ... and waits the appropriate time, walks back most of t h e way to the restaurant, then runs in and reveals the terrible news. She's been kidnapped by pedophiles.they make up the window story, everyone runs back to the apt. The twins never wake up in the midst of all that screaming and wailing.  The lady upstairs offers her phone to call the police, they decline, and the rest is history.  Maddie is either buried in someone's coffin at the church, or she was placed in with another person who was cremated, but her remains are at the church, and the pastor of the church cannot break the sacred seal of confidence.  That man retired earlier than he was supposed to.  You know the rest of the story.  Maddie died, they became overnight celebrities and millionaires, and haven't looked back since.  But in a twist, while they were still in Portugal, Kate realized the twins were as much trouble as Maddie was, only times two, and she wasn't all that happy with them, either, she wrote in her journal.  That's the end of my story.  My last visit I explained to Maddie that I tried ... and failed. And that I was terribly sorry.  She did tell me she visits her twins and scares her mom, which made her laugh.  She didn't talk about gerry.
And that's the end of my story.  Maddie little older cousin, the one who always held her in photos and the only one crying in every anniversary event photo, loved her very much. And Kate's parents did, as well.  If .. a big if ... there was inappropriate interaction with her. It ended with her death.  And now she is free.
Patricia Brt
Patricia Brt

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.02.23 0:03

Goodness me Madam Brt, that's sure one hell of an opening post - tell me, have you been drinking titter ?  Since joining the forum, surely it hasn't taken you nearly six years to write?

Whatever, as much as your bumping such an important thread is appreciated, your commentary is not appropriate so it will be moved in due course - when you've had the opportunity to read this and the 'LETTER TO PORTUGAL' has again been absorbed.

Thank you for your enlightening contribution.

Oh and by the way,  a very belated  welcome  to the forum.

thumbsup

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top