The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please - Page 3 Mm11

Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please - Page 3 Mm11

Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please - Page 3 Regist10

Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please - Page 3 Empty Re: Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please

Post by Cmaryholmes 25.09.16 18:21

It's a great letter. Would sending copies to some respected journalists be appropriate, or are they an extinct species?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please - Page 3 Empty Re: Draft Letter to Prime Minister re Operation Grange - Comments Please

Post by Guest 25.09.16 18:26

There have never been that many respected journalists ever - John Pilger, Paul Foot maybe in my lifetime... I'm sure you can add to the list.

And none today in the MSM.

There are media outlets and agendas set at the top.

And people with careers working for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.09.16 19:59

Cmaryholmes wrote:
It's a great letter.
50% call my bluff and 50% mastermind - sublime!

Let's wait and see where this leads.  It's not like a FOI request or a petition, they can be passed off by the authorities easily enough - this a radically new approach that can't be ignored, side-tracked nor delayed on any pretext.

waiting

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 25.09.16 21:21

With regards to swelling numbers has anyone ever suggested doing a march or protest about this case? Maybe actually TO Downing Street?
I think there would def. be enough people. I don't know if this has been suggested before, sorry if so.

Yes, this has been mooted by several people in the past.

One suggestion has been to have a 'Day of Action' at the Houses of Parliament, where people could use the lobby system to speak to their MPs personally on the day - using the 'Green Card' system to get their MP to come up to the lobby and discuss any matter of concern. However, such a Day of Action might be supported by some people in the London area, but we doubt how many people beyond there would commit to travelling down to London for the day.

This thread is now closed, with many thanks to those who contributed to it, as the letter to Theresa May has now been sent - see this thread:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13163-letter-sent-today-to-the-prime-minister-and-sir-bernard-hogan-howe-suggesting-met-police-enquiry-into-maddie-mccann-mystery-is-not-genuine

THREAD LOCKED - Mod

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top