The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.17 10:50

aquila wrote:Who can remember (hands up those who paid attention at the time) Kate McCann sitting alongside Kelly on the Telly talking about her marathon running for charidy and her bad feet but despite the pain the overwhelming drive was to complete a marathon.

I don't remember that, but I do remember her overwhelming drive to have a sleep until it got light enough for her to search for ''madeleine' despite Gerry's pretendy achilles heel injury...

And then she changed her mind and told Jane Hill that they didn't actually search anyway because they were incredibly busy.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42064

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Liz Eagles 12.12.17 11:07

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
aquila wrote:Who can remember (hands up those who paid attention at the time) Kate McCann sitting alongside Kelly on the Telly talking about her marathon running for charidy and her bad feet but despite the pain the overwhelming drive was to complete a marathon.

I don't remember that, but I do remember her overwhelming drive to have a sleep until it got light enough for her to search for ''madeleine' despite Gerry's pretendy achilles heel injury...

And then she changed her mind and told Jane Hill that they didn't actually search anyway because they were incredibly busy.
Not a single torch in their hands, waiting for daybreak to do a quick trot up and down the streets and no-one was looking for Madeleine. Gerry taking a snooze. You can't make it up. You really can't. I was going to call Mitchell an expletive but quite honestly not a single person on this planet could've put words into my mouth or stopped me from searching the streets for my child in the hours after her disappearance - and they had enough people around them (7 adults) to take care of the twins whilst they were out searching.

What a disgusting, truly disgusting campaign.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.17 11:15

aquila wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Not a single torch in their hands, waiting for daybreak to do a quick trot up and down the streets and no-one was looking for Madeleine. Gerry taking a snooze. You can't make it up. You really can't. I was going to call Mitchell an expletive but quite honestly not a single person on this planet could've put words into my mouth or stopped me from searching the streets for my child in the hours after her disappearance - and they had enough people around them (7 adults) to take care of the twins whilst they were out searching.

What a disgusting, truly disgusting campaign.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 143

Well, they did have a torch, they just weren't bright enough to switch it on.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 12.12.17 12:12

Do I get a prize for admitting I saw this and remember as KM had had an operation as she said she'd had ongoing problems with her feet for many years, I wonde if this was from childhood? May account for her choice of footware ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.12.17 12:32

MayMuse wrote:
Do I get a prize for admitting I saw this and remember as KM had had an operation as she said she'd had ongoing problems with her feet for many years, I wonde if this was from childhood? May account for her choice of footware ?
Who knows? Who cares about Kate's feet? Her daughter is missing and she goes on television to talk about her feet and a marathon run whilst in her bewk writing about a cursory jog up and down the streets.

Poor, poor Madeleine McCann. When, oh when is someone going to tell the truth.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 12.12.17 12:42

aquila wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
Who knows? Who cares about Kate's feet? Her daughter is missing and she goes on television to talk about her feet and a marathon run whilst in her bewk writing about a cursory jog up and down the streets.

I recall the smiles from Kate and Kelly and thought how strange it was to be jovial when a child was missing, her "feet" was to garner sympathy and fill in the gaps of the small promotion of the campaign for Madeleine , again with no heartfelt appeal to an "abductor" .......no one cares about the trivia of the McCanns , only themselves ( and media if they can make a buck or three) as they go about the pretendy campaign and pretendy search for their daughter!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.12.17 12:55

MayMuse wrote:
aquila wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

I recall the smiles from Kate and Kelly and thought how strange it was to be jovial when a child was missing, her "feet" was to garner sympathy and fill in the gaps of the small promotion of the campaign for Madeleine , again with no heartfelt appeal to an "abductor" .......no one cares about the trivia of the McCanns , only themselves ( and media if they can make a buck or three) as they go about the pretendy campaign and pretendy search for their daughter!
IIRC (apologies for commenting on an information only thread) but wasn't it the same interview where Kate revealed (I could be wrong) that she left the twins in the car at a local garage to pay for petrol and they were laughing and waving (summat like that) through the windows at her whilst she was worried.

Dear, Dear Lord, I pray that there is someone with the guts, the nous, the conscience and the influence to stand up for Madeleine McCann because there is little hope for society if this travesty continues.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.01.18 15:42

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Img_2014

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.01.18 16:03

A January 1st tweet from Clarence Mitchell. Substitute a few words, apply them to a three year old girl and get the hang of what Clarence does for a living...in his own words.

Clarence Mitchell‏ @mitch_1uk

Take a torrent of breathtakingly shallow anti-Tory platitudes, mix them with gross exaggerations and inaccuracies, then add blatantly partisan generalisations in every utterance and you have @MayaGoodfellow @skypapers. Where was any attempt at balance? #justdire #skypapers

Editing to add: Clarence Mitchell went on camera and on the record to say the McCanns and Tapas 7 had no mobile phones or watches on the night Madeleine disappeared.

Verdi, please do your wonderful stuff and post the link.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 04.01.18 17:43

Was that the dreadful Australian “stand-up” slot, for he is indeed a comedian
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.01.18 1:10

aquila wrote:Verdi, please do your wonderful stuff and post the link..

Flattery will get you everywhere smilie .

I ain't so sure Mitchell's 'foot and mouth disease' hiccup was ever captured on video - if anyone knows of it, please post haste.

This however is the press report where Mitchell is quoted to have misinformed the populace.  Apparently he was heckled by journalists so quickly back- tracked by saying something to the effect of 'some' of the group didn't have watches or mobile phones with them on the night of 3rd May - he didn't mention cameras..

Madeleine: in Praia da Luz, there's not even a traffic cop

Ned Temko, Praia da Luz - Sunday 6th April 2008

Mitchell said yesterday that, far from opposing the latest move by the Portuguese police to press their concerns over the 'Tapas Nine' testimony, the McCanns, Tanner and their other friends eagerly welcomed the opportunity, in the hope of finally bringing the legal process to an end and focusing 'on what really matters - Madeleine'. Some of the friends, he said, had even considered going back to Portugal to try to speed an end to the investigation.

Mitchell said he was not surprised by the inconsistencies in the initial accounts. 'You had nine people in a bar without watches on, without mobile phones, and absolute panic set in when they realised what had happened. They were running around and then several hours later they were forced to sit down and recount their movements in exact detail and they were at sixes and sevens... We would say that, if the police had a perfect time line across nine people, that would be a damn sight more suspicious than the fractured, illogical composite statements they might have got.'

And although Mitchell was not in Praia da Luz in the days after Madeleine disappeared, he said his personal contacts since then with Tanner and the other friends had convinced him there was 'nothing furtive or suspicious' about the time-line provided to the police. 'Everything I've seen and heard on a private, human level tells me that this is an innocent group of people who have got caught up in this awful situation and they're doing their best to try and help their friends on a decency level.'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/06/madeleinemccann.internationalcrime

bubblegum

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 09.01.18 22:44

Freudian slip from MWT?
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Img_2016

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 10.01.18 6:20

Slippin’ and a-slidin’.........you gotta be damn good to be a consummate liar
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Empty Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by NickE 14.01.18 23:12

Found this on Twitter today.
This is interesting because this Twitter user it's not a regular on these hashtags, she has never tweeted something about this case what I can see and I wonder if it could be a connection to what "Blacksmith" wrote regarding JT in his latest.(bottom picture)
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Img_2018

Post moved to appropriate thread.

Mod

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 25.01.18 13:24

NickE wrote:Found this on Twitter today.
This is interesting because this Twitter user it's not a regular on these hashtags, she has never tweeted something about this case what I can see and I wonder if it could be a connection to what "Blacksmith" wrote regarding JT in his latest.(bottom picture)
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Img_2018

Post moved to appropriate thread.

Mod

This is intriguing. This lady didn't respond to any tweets asking her about this.  Then the original tweets about Tanner seem to have disappeared?  I can't see them even on websites that show an entire twitter history ?!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 15.02.18 21:41

New book coming this summer.
"The McCann War"
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Screen43

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.02.18 21:50

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 193

Sunday, 13 May 2012

"The McCann War" - A detailed analysis of the British Media campaign against Portuguese Police

https://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/mccann-war-detailed-analysis-of-british.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.04.18 11:21

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Fool10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Empty Twitter News

Post by willowthewisp 01.04.18 12:13

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 21 Fool10
Hi GoGetemGoncalo,what is Todays date in regard to Headlines!
So,even if they have sold there House,what does that prove,that they are now searching for their Daughter Madeleine,sorry for being cynnical?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 01.04.18 12:29

It's an April 1st spoof of course.

I do remember though a very early genuine article in which they said they would do anything to get Madeleine back, even sell their house. No doubt that led to many more people contributing to the fund.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.04.18 15:22

Yes that a good April 1st headline. 

Maybe they will get on Bikini Kelly's show to tell us how unkind it is and they are outraged blah blah blah that anyone could do such a thing.  Ooops forgot we haven't seen them anywhere near a tv sofa since the Supreme Court Ruling in Portugal.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.04.18 1:44

Mark Saunokonoko
‏ @saunokonoko
Replying to @Tealtraum @JimGamble_INEQE @clairecatherin9

Does anyone on the #McCann hash know where Yvonne Martin is currently employed or how to reach her? Please DM me. Thank you.
4:09 AM - 10 Apr 2018

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.04.18 1:53

Professor David Wilson, Criminologist, Alma mater of the University of Glasgow..

Prof David Wilson
‏Verified account @ProfDavidWilson
Feb 13

Surely it’s now time to stop funding this from the public purse? Last April we were assured police were pursuing a “critical line of enquiry”; November brought the “Bulgarian woman”. It’s got and is going nowhere.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 11.04.18 6:39

If funding is stopped, so is any chance of an official outcome, however remote one believes that to be
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.04.18 8:42

I agree that funding should continue until there is an official outcome, and don't the McCanns have £750k left to fund their own search?

They should be made to hand that over. That would pay for Operation Grange for a few more years. They should also be made to go back to Portugal so that the PJ can also wind up their side of the investigation.

I bet they would soon change their tune about being grateful for the work Operation Grange is doing on their behalf. If anyone would then want the investigation to come to an end it would be the McCanns.

I don't believe people are outraged by the millions of pounds the UK government has wasted on this wild goose chase, they are outraged by the obvious farce of looking for burglars, tractormen, dead paedophiles and women in purple, taking the public for fools and inferring the Portuguese Police are incompetent whilst making themselves look like downright clowns and making a mockery of the UK justice system when their own police officers and commissioners commit Misconduct in Public Office live on national TV in front of millions of people for the sake of protecting the two prime suspects in the death of their own daughter one of which the Prime Minister has introduced to a member of the Royal Family!

So, yes, Theresa May, you keep on funding this cover-up because one day there will be a backlash. Kate McCann predicted riots - she may well be right, but not for the reason she believed at the time, which was right up there with her comment about Rome preparing itself for their visit.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top