The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 03.03.17 4:15

Thanks for putting it on the correct thread, Tony.
Did you notice in their research they couldn't even spell Madeleine's name correctly? 

Madeline?

Who?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
avatar
MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by NickE on 03.03.17 16:01

Not from Twitter, but from Paedo hunter Stinson's Facebook.
Let's see what it is, he promised a announcement in Mars related to this case

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Screen17

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by plebgate on 05.03.17 9:02

Was there an announcement?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6455
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Patience on 05.03.17 12:48

Karen Danczuk now tweeting about the McCanns.
Patience
Patience

Posts : 120
Join date : 2016-04-23

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Jill Havern on 05.03.17 12:56

@Patience wrote:Karen Danczuk now tweeting about the McCanns.
https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14689
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Patience on 05.03.17 13:12

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Patience wrote:Karen Danczuk now tweeting about the McCanns.
https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk


A lot of people replying to her tweets.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=karendanczuk&src=typd
Patience
Patience

Posts : 120
Join date : 2016-04-23

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 05.03.17 13:45


____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
avatar
MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 06.03.17 11:35

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/680484/karen-danczuk-sparks-fury-with-astonishing-twitter-attack-on-parents-of-madeleine-mccann/

'THEY HAVE GUILT' 
[size=36]Karen Danczuk sparks fury with astonishing Twitter attack on parents of Madeleine McCann[/size]

The former MP's wife accused Kate and Gerry McCann of "having guilt" in an explosive social media rant on Sunday

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
avatar
MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Jill Havern on 06.03.17 12:00

Another one pushing the left alone = abduction scenario.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14689
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 06.03.17 12:27

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Another one pushing the left alone = abduction scenario.
Interesting how all these "celebrities" come out after nearly 10 years and push the "neglect" scenario. 

Is this how it possibly will be played when they wind up OG? 

Abduction by an unknown assailant to a tune of £15M?

Then continued MSM hyping up all the "good" of the McCann's because they made a "mistake" and are paying the price? 

A poor "scenario" to justify tax-payers money dished out on the "invisible"?

Not forgetting an innocent little girl, Madeleine, who deserves far, far, far more justice than ever could be whooshed away!


This whole "case" is shameful!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
avatar
MayMuse

Posts : 2033
Join date : 2016-04-15

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by mootle on 06.03.17 13:18

@plebgate wrote:Was there an announcement?
There may be something in the future

https://www.facebook.com/StinsonHunter/posts/725185937653326

He is asking for information regarding this case in the comments and contact info for Richard D Hall
mootle
mootle

Posts : 75
Join date : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by BlueBag on 09.03.17 8:10

Just saw this on Twitter, I know it's not news but I didn't know where else to put it.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 C5yEyhEVUAAlmL1

It's not right, is it?

The posed Our Lady of Sorrows type pictures always made me sick.

Are they crazy?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by aquila on 09.03.17 8:17

@BlueBag wrote:Just saw this on Twitter, I know it's not news but I didn't know where else to put it.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 C5yEyhEVUAAlmL1

It's not right, is it?

The posed Our Lady of Sorrows type pictures always made me sick.

Are they crazy?
About a year or so ago, a poster on this forum who had links with PDL showed the shocking way in which the McCanns turned up for photo-shoots with changes of clothing all laid out for them.

I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the poster.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Jill Havern on 09.03.17 8:19

Yes, I saw that the other day and saved it.


The grieving parents of a missing child busy searching.

What on earth is the point?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14689
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Jill Havern on 09.03.17 8:20

Gosh, I don't remember that aquila!
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14689
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by aquila on 09.03.17 8:42

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Gosh, I don't remember that aquila!
I'm annoyed at myself for not remembering the poster. From what I remember, this poster showed a club-house taken over for a photo-shoot and explained in a fair amount of detail what actually happened on a McPhotoShoot in Portugal.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MrsC on 09.03.17 9:16

@BlueBag wrote:

Are they crazy?

Well, seeing as you're asking...

____________________
Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.

*

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by JRP on 09.03.17 9:24

@BlueBag wrote:Just saw this on Twitter, I know it's not news but I didn't know where else to put it.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 C5yEyhEVUAAlmL1

It's not right, is it?

The posed Our Lady of Sorrows type pictures always made me sick.

Are they crazy?

How to pose people Lesson 1

Pics from top left to bottom right

Pic 1) Did you see Titanic? OK hand on her hip, and looking for Madeleine. A long long stare now. Can you see her?

Pic 2) Look straight at the camera... and give us that fresh Lenor feeling

Pic 3) Ooops sorry about that, we'll do it again later.

Pic 4a) Do shocked face b) Searching face c) Lets try shocked face again

Pic 5) Do the somebody just bought your bewk face

Pic 6) Lets try doing pic 3 again... nope that looks awkward

Pic 7) Lets have another go... nope that's worse

Pic 8) One last go... I know, think about the donations
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 61
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 09.03.17 9:42

@JRP wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Just saw this on Twitter, I know it's not news but I didn't know where else to put it.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 C5yEyhEVUAAlmL1

It's not right, is it?

The posed Our Lady of Sorrows type pictures always made me sick.

Are they crazy?

How to pose people Lesson 1

Pics from top left to bottom right

Pic 1) Did you see Titanic? OK hand on her hip, and looking for Madeleine. A long long stare now. Can you see her?

Pic 2) Look straight at the camera... and give us that fresh Lenor feeling

Pic 3) Ooops sorry about that, we'll do it again later.

Pic 4a) Do shocked face b) Searching face c) Lets try shocked face again

Pic 5) Do the somebody just bought your bewk face

Pic 6) Lets try doing pic 3 again... nope that looks awkward

Pic 7) Lets have another go... nope that's worse

Pic 8) One last go... I know, think about the donations
I wonder what they hoped to achieve by posing for these photos? No normal parents who had lost their daughter could do this, most people would hardly be able to drag themselves out of their bed and function…so apart from making many people feel physically sick, I'm at a complete loss…disgusting imo
tinkier
tinkier

Posts : 239
Join date : 2015-06-08

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Cmaryholmes on 09.03.17 9:48

I expect there were generous fees involved, which would help in the 'search' for Madeleine. PR, spin, image and fakery. Sums up this whole sad case, really.
avatar
Cmaryholmes

Posts : 438
Join date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by JRP on 09.03.17 11:22

My reply above, whilst meant to be sarcastic, probably is near to what happens at a McPhotoShoot. Whoever commissioned the photos will have had a reason for wanting the different expressions, probably to fit a story line. A brief consisting of Sad McCanns, or Searching McCanns, or Poignant McCanns.
The photographer and his/her team will work to a brief, so he/she will ask for certain looks and certain expressions to convey the feel of the article they will accompany.

Obviously, The Mc's are pretty good at pulling these expressions, sad, very sad, questioningly sad, a bit more sad, bemused but sad, sad but looking somewhere else, sad looking into the camera, sad but searching, and the last one... not sad. 

Photo 1, is definitely meant to signify them searching for Madeleine, looking forlornly sad into the distance like Kate Winslet and whatshisname from that sinking ship film.
Pic 2, is Kate missing Madeleine, clinging to CuddleCat.

I'm not sure what the flowery dress ones are supposed to be telling us, unless they're supposed to show a strong Kate.

I don't know if the McCanns get paid for this sort of work, it's possible, but it gives them publicity and keeps the wheels turning I guess.
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 61
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Verdi on 09.03.17 12:50

@JRP wrote:My reply above, whilst meant to be sarcastic, probably is near to what happens at a McPhotoShoot. Whoever commissioned the photos will have had a reason for wanting the different expressions, probably to fit a story line. A brief consisting of Sad McCanns, or Searching McCanns, or Poignant McCanns.
The photographer and his/her team will work to a brief, so he/she will ask for certain looks and certain expressions to convey the feel of the article they will accompany.

Obviously, The Mc's are pretty good at pulling these expressions, sad, very sad, questioningly sad, a bit more sad, bemused but sad, sad but looking somewhere else, sad looking into the camera, sad but searching, and the last one... not sad. 

Photo 1, is definitely meant to signify them searching for Madeleine, looking forlornly sad into the distance like Kate Winslet and whatshisname from that sinking ship film.
Pic 2, is Kate missing Madeleine, clinging to CuddleCat.

I'm not sure what the flowery dress ones are supposed to be telling us, unless they're supposed to show a strong Kate.

I don't know if the McCanns get paid for this sort of work, it's possible, but it gives them publicity and keeps the wheels turning I guess.
There is a brief profile on the 'Rogue of the Day' thread, the relevant bit I will repeat here for your delectation..

Sonia Beldom

Sonia is a specialist in developing television ideas for on-screen talent and an established media trainer working with leading arts organisations and individuals.

Whilst working alongside Clarence Mitchell on the Find Madeleine Campaign Sonia helped coach Kate & Gerry McCann in facing the world's press on and off screen during the intense news scrutiny that their story generated.

She specialises in press, media and screen presentation techniques and coaches individuals, teams and CEOs in camera techniques, handling the press and personal presentation skills.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13093
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by JRP on 09.03.17 13:25

@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:My reply above, whilst meant to be sarcastic, probably is near to what happens at a McPhotoShoot. Whoever commissioned the photos will have had a reason for wanting the different expressions, probably to fit a story line. A brief consisting of Sad McCanns, or Searching McCanns, or Poignant McCanns.
The photographer and his/her team will work to a brief, so he/she will ask for certain looks and certain expressions to convey the feel of the article they will accompany.

Obviously, The Mc's are pretty good at pulling these expressions, sad, very sad, questioningly sad, a bit more sad, bemused but sad, sad but looking somewhere else, sad looking into the camera, sad but searching, and the last one... not sad. 

Photo 1, is definitely meant to signify them searching for Madeleine, looking forlornly sad into the distance like Kate Winslet and whatshisname from that sinking ship film.
Pic 2, is Kate missing Madeleine, clinging to CuddleCat.

I'm not sure what the flowery dress ones are supposed to be telling us, unless they're supposed to show a strong Kate.

I don't know if the McCanns get paid for this sort of work, it's possible, but it gives them publicity and keeps the wheels turning I guess.
There is a brief profile on the 'Rogue of the Day' thread, the relevant bit I will repeat here for your delectation..

Sonia Beldom

Sonia is a specialist in developing television ideas for on-screen talent and an established media trainer working with leading arts organisations and individuals.

Whilst working alongside Clarence Mitchell on the Find Madeleine Campaign Sonia helped coach Kate & Gerry McCann in facing the world's press on and off screen during the intense news scrutiny that their story generated.

She specialises in press, media and screen presentation techniques and coaches individuals, teams and CEOs in camera techniques, handling the press and personal presentation skills.

Imagine going to those lengths when Madeleine could have been found at any moment  gm

Congrats on passing your blue badge @Verdi
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 61
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Verdi on 09.03.17 13:29

!
@JRP wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@JRP wrote:My reply above, whilst meant to be sarcastic, probably is near to what happens at a McPhotoShoot. Whoever commissioned the photos will have had a reason for wanting the different expressions, probably to fit a story line. A brief consisting of Sad McCanns, or Searching McCanns, or Poignant McCanns.
The photographer and his/her team will work to a brief, so he/she will ask for certain looks and certain expressions to convey the feel of the article they will accompany.

Obviously, The Mc's are pretty good at pulling these expressions, sad, very sad, questioningly sad, a bit more sad, bemused but sad, sad but looking somewhere else, sad looking into the camera, sad but searching, and the last one... not sad. 

Photo 1, is definitely meant to signify them searching for Madeleine, looking forlornly sad into the distance like Kate Winslet and whatshisname from that sinking ship film.
Pic 2, is Kate missing Madeleine, clinging to CuddleCat.

I'm not sure what the flowery dress ones are supposed to be telling us, unless they're supposed to show a strong Kate.

I don't know if the McCanns get paid for this sort of work, it's possible, but it gives them publicity and keeps the wheels turning I guess.
There is a brief profile on the 'Rogue of the Day' thread, the relevant bit I will repeat here for your delectation..

Sonia Beldom

Sonia is a specialist in developing television ideas for on-screen talent and an established media trainer working with leading arts organisations and individuals.

Whilst working alongside Clarence Mitchell on the Find Madeleine Campaign Sonia helped coach Kate & Gerry McCann in facing the world's press on and off screen during the intense news scrutiny that their story generated.

She specialises in press, media and screen presentation techniques and coaches individuals, teams and CEOs in camera techniques, handling the press and personal presentation skills.

Imagine going to those lengths when Madeleine could have been found at any moment  gm

Congrats on passing your blue badge @Verdi
Thankee kindly JRP howdy I wear it with honour!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13093
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by worriedmum on 09.03.17 13:57

It looks like a really big garden on the pictures. Is it theirs?

exalt
worriedmum
worriedmum

Posts : 1983
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum