The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Regist10

Missing People - spot the missing person!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing People - spot the missing person!

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.16 18:58

sharonl wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the correct thread so I hope Admin/Mods will move it as they see fit.

On today's front page of the Missing People website is this:

Clothes Aid and BHS raise over £8,000 for Missing People.
on Friday, 13 May 2016.
Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Clothes-aid
BHS and Clothes Aid have raised over £8,600 for Missing People by reselling past seasons' clearance stock in a project which kicked off in August 2015.

Clothes Aid resells unused items to European department stores and donates 84%-95% to charity. By doing this, Clothes Aid and BHS have helped raise a fantastic amount of money for Missing People by recycling more than 10 tonnes of unwanted clothing. 

BHS have been a hugely valued corporate partner to Missing People, helping raise vital funds and awareness, especially of the Child Rescue Alert system. It is thanks to companies like BHS and their phenomenal employees that we can provide 24/7 support to vulnerable missing adults and children and their families.

For more information about how your company can support Missing People please contact us by email or call 020 8392 4514. Alternatively you can read about all the different ways your company can get involved.

Now call me Mrs Picky, but BHS (a la Sir Philip Green who loaned his private jet to the McCanns), still appears as a great supporter of Missing People even though it's about to go down the poop pipe under somewhat allegedly suspicious/must be investigated terms.

Just another observation.

Oh, so BHS raised £8000 for Missing People - yet another connection to Sir Phillip Green who had an interest in Everton FC (hence the Madeleine in the FC shirt advert) and donated £250,000 to the McCann fund along with a loan of his private jet.  I bet he will go missing soon, Maxwell style.

Rebekah Brooks was right, they are all in it together but what the hell is it?  Funny how they all hang around this so called charity.
Since making this observation, the BHS link has disappeared from the front page of the Missing People website. Perhaps Friday is 'update day' on the website. I've yet to notice a regular Friday update.

Cripes, has BHS gone missing.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing People - spot the missing person!

Post by BarryTheHatchet 27.05.16 19:09

BHS is in administration and the liquidators would have removed all sponsorship etc. from sites.  They have to give priority to secured creditors if the business is wound up.

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.05.16 19:13

aquila wrote:
sharonl wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the correct thread so I hope Admin/Mods will move it as they see fit.

On today's front page of the Missing People website is this:

Clothes Aid and BHS raise over £8,000 for Missing People.
on Friday, 13 May 2016.
Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Clothes-aid
BHS and Clothes Aid have raised over £8,600 for Missing People by reselling past seasons' clearance stock in a project which kicked off in August 2015.

Clothes Aid resells unused items to European department stores and donates 84%-95% to charity. By doing this, Clothes Aid and BHS have helped raise a fantastic amount of money for Missing People by recycling more than 10 tonnes of unwanted clothing. 

BHS have been a hugely valued corporate partner to Missing People, helping raise vital funds and awareness, especially of the Child Rescue Alert system. It is thanks to companies like BHS and their phenomenal employees that we can provide 24/7 support to vulnerable missing adults and children and their families.

For more information about how your company can support Missing People please contact us by email or call 020 8392 4514. Alternatively you can read about all the different ways your company can get involved.

Now call me Mrs Picky, but BHS (a la Sir Philip Green who loaned his private jet to the McCanns), still appears as a great supporter of Missing People even though it's about to go down the poop pipe under somewhat allegedly suspicious/must be investigated terms.

Just another observation.

Oh, so BHS raised £8000 for Missing People - yet another connection to Sir Phillip Green who had an interest in Everton FC (hence the Madeleine in the FC shirt advert) and donated £250,000 to the McCann fund along with a loan of his private jet.  I bet he will go missing soon, Maxwell style.

Rebekah Brooks was right, they are all in it together but what the hell is it?  Funny how they all hang around this so called charity.
Since making this observation, the BHS link has disappeared from the front page of the Missing People website. Perhaps Friday is 'update day' on the website. I've yet to notice a regular Friday update.

Cripes, has BHS gone missing.

There was a time when Missing People didn't update their site for months on end.  There must be a missing troll monitoring this forum, which is a cheek really when they have blocked the owner on Twitter.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.16 19:20

BarryTheHatchet wrote:BHS is in administration and the liquidators would have removed all sponsorship etc. from sites.  They have to give priority to secured creditors if the business is wound up.
Are you sure? Remember, this is Sir Phillip Green's (my wife owns most things and lives in Monaco) ex company, sold for a quid to a dodgy person.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/25/bhs-on-the-verge-of-collapse-threatening-thousands-of-jobs/
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.05.16 19:23

what   Just realised that the so called charity has blocked me on Twitter too.

thinking  What on earth did I do? 

Oh, yes it must be some of this https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f52-missing-people-pact-amber-alert-child-rescue-alert

Or this https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6792-pact-committee-members-and-ernest-allen
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 27.05.16 19:24

aquila wrote:
BarryTheHatchet wrote:BHS is in administration and the liquidators would have removed all sponsorship etc. from sites.  They have to give priority to secured creditors if the business is wound up.
Are you sure? Remember, this is Sir Phillip Green's (my wife owns most things and lives in Monaco) ex company, sold for a quid to a dodgy person.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/25/bhs-on-the-verge-of-collapse-threatening-thousands-of-jobs/
Yes, there are signs up in the windows of my local BHS saying it is in administration, although it is still trading for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 27.05.16 19:27

sharonl wrote:what   Just realised that the so called charity has blocked me on Twitter too.

Oh, yes it must be some of this https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f52-missing-people-pact-amber-alert-child-rescue-alert

Or this https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6792-pact-committee-members-and-ernest-allen
I got blocked by Missing People, the Madeleine accounts and Gamble, all at the same time.  Which would lead me to suspect that there is some sort of "list" that is shared between the lot of them.  I have had a few spats with Gamble, but never even tweeted Missing People, not even once!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.16 19:29

BarryTheHatchet wrote:
aquila wrote:

Yes, there are signs up in the windows of my local BHS saying it is in administration, although it is still trading for the moment.
Thank you for that. m1264

Now why do you suppose BHS is still showing on the under carriage of Missing People's website today as a funder. If I could figure out how to post a screenshot it would help.

Oh yes, BHS is there as a funder.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.05.16 19:35

aquila wrote:
BarryTheHatchet wrote:
aquila wrote:

Now why do you suppose BHS is still showing on the under carriage of Missing People's website today as a funder. If I could figure out how to post a screenshot it would help.

To post a screen shot - in the reply screen select the icon for hosting an image (3 before the you-tube icon),
select your image and when done, copy the URL.  The select the "insert image" icon next to it and paste the URL in there.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.05.16 19:43

BarryTheHatchet wrote:
sharonl wrote:what   Just realised that the so called charity has blocked me on Twitter too.

I got blocked by Missing People, the Madeleine accounts and Gamble, all at the same time.  Which would lead me to suspect that there is some sort of "list" that is shared between the lot of them.  I have had a few spats with Gamble, but never even tweeted Missing People, not even once!

Excellent point about the list, you are probably spot on just like Brooks was when she said "we are all in this together"

Clarence Mitchell, Jim Gamble, Kate McCann, John McCann, Lorraine Kelly, Tony & Cherie Blair, Richard Branson, Phillip Green, they all hang around this Missing People\PACT thing.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.05.16 19:43

sharonl wrote:
aquila wrote:
BarryTheHatchet wrote:
aquila wrote:

To post a screen shot - in the reply screen select the icon for hosting an image (3 before the you-tube icon),
select your image and when done, copy the URL.  The select the "insert image" icon next to it and paste the URL in there.
Thank you Sharonl,

I've just tried to grab a screenshot but this is a flashing scrolling banner.

I can only say go the MP website and look at the bottom of the home page.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/

I see the Post Office is not only a partner but a funder.

I hope those on Twitter ask their postmen if they know anything about Child Rescue Alert. I asked mine who has been a postman here for 13 years and he's never heard of it.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.05.16 20:38

The Masonic foundation and the Home Office I've just noticed support them. 
The banner scrolls fast. But I did see BHS on there too.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 27.05.16 20:48

There is a link you can click to see all the funders on a static page. 
Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Captur10

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.05.16 16:40

BarryTheHatchet wrote:There is a link you can click to see all the funders on a static page. 
Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Captur10
So, BHS, the company in liquidation is still showing as a funder on Missing People's website.

Perhaps they'll update it soon.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 28.05.16 17:34

I passed it today and it has been in administration under Phelps and Duff since 26 April.  And you can only redeem gift cards and vouchers up to 50% of cost, i.e. if you have a £10 gift card you have to buy £20 of stuff and pay the extra £10 yourself.  That would suggest that their secured creditors are not going to get anything like 100p in the £, so they are in no position to be sponsoring or funding anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.05.16 17:50

BarryTheHatchet wrote:I passed it today and it has been in administration under Phelps and Duff since 26 April.  And you can only redeem gift cards and vouchers up to 50% of cost, i.e. if you have a £10 gift card you have to buy £20 of stuff and pay the extra £10 yourself.  That would suggest that their secured creditors are not going to get anything like 100p in the £, so they are in no position to be sponsoring or funding anybody.
Here's another addition.

When a company is in liquidation, all stock belongs to the liquidator. As far as I'm aware stock that's out of season can't be simply given to charity.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.05.16 17:53

That's an interesting point aquila.

When NOTW was shut down it was reported that the thousands of pounds reward money was given to TM but I am not sure whether anyone ever found out if that was ok to do.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 29.05.16 19:09

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 NOTWRewardFundAppeal 

http://mccannfiles.com/id496.html

Morally, even if not legally wrong, although it could well be.

It was set up as a reward fund for that crucial bit of evidence that leads the police to MM, together with the proviso that in the event that the reward cannot be paid for any reason, ‘the portion made up of readers donations will be shared equally by children’s charities Barnardos, Childline and NSPCC’.

Fair enough the NotW had to do something with the money and it could probably, legitimately have been paid to the Fund in trust, until such time as it could be paid out either as a reward for this ‘crucial bit of evidence’ or divided between the three stated charities.

However, as one or other of these options has to occur at some time in the future it should be showing as a ‘contingent liability’ in the fund accounts.

This has never been evident in the accounts and the money seems to have just been swallowed up into the general fund which is not right.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.05.16 20:40

Thanks Doug that's a very interesting point:

"However, as one or other of these options has to occur at some time in the future it should be showing as a ‘contingent liability’ in the fund accounts.

This has never been evident in the accounts and the money seems to have just been swallowed up into the general fund which is not right. "
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.07.16 23:29

Oh look - it's Bob..

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Child_Rescue_Alert24216-6

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.07.16 23:34

Oh look - it's Theresa..

Missing People - spot the missing person! - Page 2 Theresa%2BMay%2BHome%2BSecretary%2BKnown%2Bassociate%2Bof%2BKate%2BMcCann

MAY DAY MAY DAY.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.09.16 15:07

Just to raise aquila’s blood pressure:

Royal Mail issues 100th alert for high risk missing people

on Thursday, 01 September 2016.

Today Royal Mail has issued its 100th high risk missing person alert to its staff, helping in the search for the UK’s high risk missing adults and children.
Royal Mail joined forces with Missing People in 2014, after a child was reported missing on postman Vincent Micallef’s round in London. Vincent immediately saw how postmen and women could help with the search by keeping a look out while they were out and about.
In addition to being sent to the handheld devices of 120,000 postal workers, the alerts also appear across the company’s network of 1,800 TV screens and its internal website. The award-winning partnership has seen Royal Mail open up its business-wide communication channels for the first time.
Since launching the service, Missing People and Royal Mail have worked together to issue high risk alerts as and when they are needed. Of the 100 missing people alerts issued to date, 70 people have been found safe and well.

Jeffrey Oatham, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Community Investment, Royal Mail said: “We are really proud that our partnership with Missing People has assisted in bringing home 65 people. Royal Mail’s postmen and women are out in the community six days a week, across the country. We look forward to continuing to use this unique position to support this important service and reunite families with their missing loved ones.” 
Jo Youle, Chief Executive of Missing People said: “this milestone is a significant achievement and we would like to thank Royal Mail for their energy and commitment to making this important partnership happen.
Police searching for missing people are increasingly requesting Royal Mail alerts in high risk situations. Families waiting for news have told us how much of a comfort and encouragement it is to know that postal workers are looking out in their local communities to help bring their missing loved ones home.”
As well as searching for high risk missing people, Royal Mail has also worked with Missing People to offer alternative ways in which people can make contact with their loved ones. The “Freepost Missing People” address was launched in November 2015 and gives missing people the chance to send a message through the charity, with the option of not being traced. 

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=804:royal-mail-issues-100th-alert-for-high-risk-missing-people&catid=11&Itemid=160

……………………………………..

Has anybody ever come across a postman who knows anything about this?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.09.16 17:48

Doug D wrote:Just to raise aquila’s blood pressure:

Royal Mail issues 100th alert for high risk missing people

on Thursday, 01 September 2016.

Today Royal Mail has issued its 100th high risk missing person alert to its staff, helping in the search for the UK’s high risk missing adults and children.
Royal Mail joined forces with Missing People in 2014, after a child was reported missing on postman Vincent Micallef’s round in London. Vincent immediately saw how postmen and women could help with the search by keeping a look out while they were out and about.
In addition to being sent to the handheld devices of 120,000 postal workers, the alerts also appear across the company’s network of 1,800 TV screens and its internal website. The award-winning partnership has seen Royal Mail open up its business-wide communication channels for the first time.
Since launching the service, Missing People and Royal Mail have worked together to issue high risk alerts as and when they are needed. Of the 100 missing people alerts issued to date, 70 people have been found safe and well.

Jeffrey Oatham, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Community Investment, Royal Mail said: “We are really proud that our partnership with Missing People has assisted in bringing home 65 people. Royal Mail’s postmen and women are out in the community six days a week, across the country. We look forward to continuing to use this unique position to support this important service and reunite families with their missing loved ones.” 
Jo Youle, Chief Executive of Missing People said: “this milestone is a significant achievement and we would like to thank Royal Mail for their energy and commitment to making this important partnership happen.
Police searching for missing people are increasingly requesting Royal Mail alerts in high risk situations. Families waiting for news have told us how much of a comfort and encouragement it is to know that postal workers are looking out in their local communities to help bring their missing loved ones home.”
As well as searching for high risk missing people, Royal Mail has also worked with Missing People to offer alternative ways in which people can make contact with their loved ones. The “Freepost Missing People” address was launched in November 2015 and gives missing people the chance to send a message through the charity, with the option of not being traced. 

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=804:royal-mail-issues-100th-alert-for-high-risk-missing-people&catid=11&Itemid=160

……………………………………..

Has anybody ever come across a postman who knows anything about this?
I'm thinking of demanding beta blockers Doug D big grin

I haven't seen my postman in the last couple of days as I've not been around when he delivers the mail. I will be sure to ask him again if he's ever heard of this rescue alert system - last time I asked he hadn't a clue and he's been the local postie for coming up to 14 years.

Where do all these facts and figures emanate from or are they just in the world of PR speke? Who can prove anything? Anyone? Anyone?

Surely it's worth a bit of a tweet to ask people if their posties know anything about the system/have had any detailed communication from their bosses with regards to the success of this enterprise. How many of the 65 people did a postie rescue?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.09.16 18:28

So, there's Sir Phillip Green who pooped on his staff when he sold a beloved British company that was something of a national treasure, for £1 to a complete fraud after almost raping the assets of the company. Sir Phillip, as you will recall loaned his private jet to the McCanns (isn't he a darling) and on the Missing People website BHS staff were shown in all their glory supporting one of the company's charities of choice. It's the corporate thing.

Then there is Sir Cliff Richard who was a patron, then he went missing off the pages of their website, then he was reinstated, then he went missing again (perhaps they should've asked a postman to find him), now he's threatening to sue the BBC and the Police but he's still not reinstated on the Missing People website.

And there is Sir Robert of Gobfordshire (Bob Geldof) who's never too far from a charity - who made his millions as a pop singer on the back of very little material - who runs the bleeding company that - wait for it - supplies Missing People with the digital structure for all this stuff.

Well, there you go, I've only touched on three elements of this charity and remarkably they are all called 'Sir'.

Pass me the pills.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.09.16 20:18

....and then, and then, and then some more is Stephen Winyard of Stobo Castle which was opened by none other than David Steel (Baron Steel of Aikwood) the man who lauded Cyril Smith for God's sake and Winyard dedicating himself to the McCanns to personally finance DNA tests on their behalf. Stobo Castle and its charity bashes and Musselborough races where Kate and Gerry not only attend but are photographed with David Steel of all people.

Is Madeleine's life so cheap I ask myself - it must be.

Editing to add that just like Sir Phillip Green, Stephen Winyard's home is in Monaco.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top