The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Regist10

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Darling Girl 07.12.09 15:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
Otium wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

P.S. Many thanks to all of you (you know who you are) who have written in so far to make formal complaint about Debbie's harassment of you

I appreciate that you have answered many questions on this forum and it is noted that some of which have been quite hostile. I would like to reassure you that I have no hidden agenda and am not overly familar with you or DB but I am curious to know if you are actively encouraging other people to complain to the Police regarding DB as your above post seems to imply?

If you are may I ask why?
No, I don't actively encourage other people to complain.

But I am getting a stream of e-mails along the lines of this one that I received over the weekend:

Tony, would it help your cause in any way if I reported DB to the police re emails sent to me etc?

I admit I answered 'Yes', as I have done to other similar requests

Why? Do you like the attention?
Darling Girl

Activity : 111

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Empty Kent Police - "It's malicious". Essex Police: "We'll investigate". A contrast in police decision-making

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 15:46

Avery wrote:It would seem the Essex police have had enough of the behaviour of both Tony and Debbie. Tony do you not see that you are an idiot to have people send in complaints about Debbie. The police have better things to do than deal with this nonsense. I would send both of you to your rooms and make you think about your behaviour and not let either of you out until you promise to be nice. Total children the pair of you.
You are probably not aware of how it feels when two national newspapers, solely on the basis of fabrications by Debbie Butler, carry stories implying that you have salted away £90,000 into your private bank account from money you have intentionally diverted from funds menat to find a missing child. Stories which perhaps millions have read.

Nor, with respect, have you any knowledge of the sheer number of people Debbie Butler has been blackmailing or threatening with the police etc., nor have you seen all the e-mails and telephone calls I get from them.

Remember that Kent Police wouldn't waste more than 20 minutes listening to her.

It was Essex Police who rashly embarked on an 'investigation' which they should have known would only encourage someone who fabricates allegations out of sheer malice and vindictiveness.

Finally, you will not be aware of those within the Madeleine Foundation who urged me to report Ms Butler's harsssment campaign some time before events releuctantly forced me to make an official complaint.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 15:53

Avery wrote:It would seem the Essex police have had enough of the behaviour of both Tony and Debbie. Tony do you not see that you are an idiot to have people send in complaints about Debbie. The police have better things to do than deal with this nonsense. I would send both of you to your rooms and make you think about your behaviour and not let either of you out until you promise to be nice. Total children the pair of you.

In the face of Butler's serious allegations, what is Mr Bennett supposed to do, just sit and say nothing whilst Butler trashes his name and repution all over the place? How can the MF function whilst the bank account remains frozen - do you not think that Mr Bennett has would rather be giving his attention to the MF than being 'immobilized' by Butler's inane actions? Avery, had you been on the receiving end of Butler's threats, as others have, you might not be so dismissive. Do you think it trivial that Jill has been threatened and intimidated by Butler - who are you to say that Butler's behaviour should be tolerated?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 07.12.09 16:10

You are probably not aware of how it feels when 10s of international newspapers, solely on the basis of fabrications by "sources close to", carry stories implying that you have done something nasty to your daughter. Stories which millions have read.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 16:23

Kent Police didn't spend more than 20 minutes because it is out of their juristiction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 16:28

DCB1 wrote:You are probably not aware of how it feels when 10s of international newspapers, solely on the basis of fabrications by "sources close to", carry stories implying that you have done something nasty to your daughter. Stories which millions have read.

This thread is about Butler posting up personal details - everything is not about the McCanns, you know :flower:
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 07.12.09 16:34

Autumn wrote:
DCB1 wrote:You are probably not aware of how it feels when 10s of international newspapers, solely on the basis of fabrications by "sources close to", carry stories implying that you have done something nasty to your daughter. Stories which millions have read.

This thread is about Butler posting up personal details - everything is not about the McCanns, you know :flower:

What was the name of the foundation that has fallen out again?
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 16:37

Tony Bennett wrote:
You are probably not aware of how it feels when two national newspapers, solely on the basis of fabrications by Debbie Butler, carry stories implying that you have salted away £90,000 into your private bank account from money you have intentionally diverted from funds menat to find a missing child. Stories which perhaps millions have read.

Nor, with respect, have you any knowledge of the sheer number of people Debbie Butler has been blackmailing or threatening with the police etc., nor have you seen all the e-mails and telephone calls I get from them.

It was Essex Police who rashly embarked on an 'investigation' which they should have known would only encourage someone who fabricates allegations out of sheer malice and vindictiveness.

Finally, you will not be aware of those within the Madeleine Foundation who urged me to report Ms Butler's harsssment campaign some time before events releuctantly forced me to make an official complaint.
Karma has a habit of boomeranging back on you you know Mr Bennett. Still, at least you don't also have a missing daughter on top of the people slating you left right and centre.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 5 Empty Lawyers galore

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 16:51

How you feel about that sort of coverage would depend on answering one simple question: what really happened to Madeleine McCann?

It looks like the McCanns felt so strongly about it that they hot-footed it down to 'the most feared libel lawyers in the country' - having already, of course, consulted the top extradition lawyers in Portugal and the U.K.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 16:54

Tony Bennett wrote:
How you feel about that sort of coverage would depend on answering one simple question: what really happened to Madeleine McCann?

It looks like the McCanns felt so strongly about it that they hot-footed it down to 'the most feared libel lawyers in the country' - having already, of course, consulted the top extradition lawyers in Portugal and the U.K.

I find it distasteful that someone would go around telling people a child is dead and unfindable. Like I've said before, thatn god you weren't anywhere near Jaycee Dugard's parents of you'd likely have stalked them as well because you found her step-father to be suspicious, when we've all found out that a PAEDO had taken her and held her captive for 18 long years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 07.12.09 16:55

Tony Bennett wrote:

I quite agree with your basic complaint. However I don't agree with your need to publicize all your correspondence and bring the whole internet into it. I was taught that you do not bother the police with trivial things and Debbie was way out of line to going running to the police and to go public with her allegations. If it happened to me I would be to see a lawyer and send her a Carter Ruck type cease and desist letter. I would also send warning letters to the paper and then I would let the police quietly handle the matter. It is my opinion that the forces that are out to discredit Amaral and destroy him are also after you. However I do feel you could handle the matter in a much more mature fashion.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 07.12.09 16:56

Tony Bennett wrote:

If anyone knew the answer to that simple question then the case would be solved and we wouldn't be here.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 07.12.09 17:04

Tony Bennett wrote:

As a matter of easily proveable fact, they hot-footed it nowhere.
One minute you are asking why they left it so long before issuing defamation proceedings, the next they are 'hot footing' it.
They did nothing until you and Amaral both forced their hands by becoming more unhinged and outrageous every day.

DCB's point is fair - you hate it when this spotlight of rumour, innuendo and possibly untrue allegations are focused on you, but you have been more than happy to do it to others.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 17:06

Tony Bennett wrote:

Thank God The McCanns did have good lawyers. Heaven knows what might have happened to them otherwise. People have a nasty habit of jumping out of windows and falling down stairs when questioned by The Police in Portugal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 07.12.09 17:09

Can driving up to Liverpool on receipt of a letter be classified as "hot-footing"? I dunno.

The mccanns sought legal advice, the foundation sought legal advice.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 17:11

badmanners wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

As a matter of easily proveable fact, they hot-footed it nowhere.
One minute you are asking why they left it so long before issuing defamation proceedings, the next they are 'hot footing' it.They did nothing until you and Amaral both forced their hands...
Um, have you forgotten about the £550,000 they got last year, a long time ago now?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 17:12

DCB1 wrote:Can driving up to Liverpool on receipt of a letter be classified as "hot-footing"? I dunno.

Countless people could have told them that what they were doing was breaking the law and it would have saved the foundation that £500.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 07.12.09 17:13

From the newspapers Bennett, not from you!!!!

And for proven LIES which some people are still terribly attached to.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 17:15

badmanners wrote:From the newspapers Bennett, not from you!!!!

And for proven LIES which some people are still terribly attached to.
Yes, so attatched to them that they won't come forward with information that could lead to finding out what happened to Madeleine. But I don't think Mr Bennett cares about Madeleine at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 07.12.09 17:16

Raffle wrote:
DCB1 wrote:Can driving up to Liverpool on receipt of a letter be classified as "hot-footing"? I dunno.

Countless people could have told them that what they were doing was breaking the law and it would have saved the foundation that £500.

+ costs of £400 = £900.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 17:18

DCB1 wrote:
Raffle wrote:

+ costs of £400 = £900.

How many booklets were sold for that then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 07.12.09 17:19

Raffle wrote:
DCB1 wrote:
Raffle wrote:

+ costs of £400 = £900.

How many booklets were sold for that then?

Well it wipes out quite a few well intentioned but misguided donations doesn't it.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Finally 07.12.09 17:20

Hi everybody.

I am not sure if I am just having a dippy moment or not so please allow for that fact when reading.

Firstly, Chinagirl, no sympathy at all, but if you do as your post says, meaning if I have understood right then you are to be respected.

Secondly, Mr Bennett the email that you posted from the policeman actually read to me that he was telling you off a bit for causing him extra work.

I have just got in from a long day at work myself so may have totally missunderstood both things that I have commented on - apologies if I have.

Take care
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 17:23

Talking of donations, how do you think people feel to see money they had kindly donated to the McCanns' fund, being squandered on expensive legal teams, PR firms, spokeman, dodgy private detectives - especially as Clarence had promised that the fund would not be used to pay for lawyers. Even Gerry McCanns' bother, John, was not in favour of the funds being used for that purpose.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 17:24

Autumn wrote:Talking of donations, how do you think people feel to see money they had kindly donated to the McCanns' fund, being squandered on expensive legal teams, especially as Clarence had promised that the fund would not be used to pay for lawyers. Even Gerry McCanns' bother, John, was not in favour of the funds being used for that purpose.

Probably shocked stunned and amazed that this has proven necessary, no-one saw Amarals insanity or Mr Bennetts actions coming, how could they have?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top