The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Mm11

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Mm11

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Regist10

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Empty OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 9:51

I publish this letter, unedited, received today from D C Chissel, which shows that Debbie Butler herself is holding up the investigation of her own allegations. I wonder why?

Otherwise, I make no comment:

4 December 2009

Mr Bennett,

Update regarding the allegation of fraud.

Thank you for the forms which I received from you regarding the consent for me to gain access to the two cheques (which is the only thing I wish to have access to).

I have yet to receive the same consent form from Ms Butler and have chased her up about it today. Once I have received this, hopefully by the beginning of next week, I can process my request to retrieve the two cheques from the bank.

With regards to your allegation of harassment against Ms Butler my line manager, DI Shannon has stated that I will not be investigating this. My name appeared on the letter you were sent because I crimed it. I do not have the name of the officer who will be dealing with your allegation of harassment but I will endeaver to find this out for you and update you on the name of the OIC next week. I have kept all your e-mails in relation to the harassment so will be able to forward this onto the investigating officer on your behalf.

Regards,

Dc 3 Kerstin CHISSEL
Fraud Officer
Harlow CID
01279 [number withheld]
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Empty Re: OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Post by Old Nick 04.12.09 10:13

Honestly, do they not teach police officers to spell these days? Appalling sentence construction too. I would send it back with corrections Mr Bennett.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Empty Re: OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Post by Autumn 04.12.09 10:15

Interesting thinking If Debbie Butler fails to produce consent forms, can she be made to do so?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 04.12.09 10:25

Old Nick wrote:Honestly, do they not teach police officers to spell these days? Appalling sentence construction too. I would send it back with corrections Mr Bennett.

I must say I didn't see a lot wrong with it. Although I didn't know there was a verb 'to crime'. Ah well you live and learn.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 04.12.09 10:42

'endeaver' teehee

:lol:

Well it's over to you, Debbie...
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Empty If Ms Butler fails to sign the consent forms pdq, the police might well take the view that she has made the whole thing up in order to try to damage me and The Madeleine Foundation

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 10:44

Autumn wrote:Interesting thinking If Debbie Butler fails to produce consent forms, can she be made to do so?
I think the police can apply to a County Court for an order against Debbie Butler and against the bank requiring details regarding those two cheques to be produced to the police.

On the other hand, if Ms Butler fails to sign the consent forms pdq, in connection with an investigation instigated by her and no-one else, the police might well be reinforced in their view that she has made the whole thing up in order to try to damage me and The Madeleine Foundation.

Was it those 'voices'?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.12.09 10:45

No, it was me.
Old Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 04.12.09 10:48

Autumn wrote:Interesting thinking If Debbie Butler fails to produce consent forms, can she be made to do so?

I don't know whether she would be legally obliged to produce them, Autumn.
But even if there wasn't an obligation, it will look very bad for her if she doesn't. More grist to the mill for the harassment allegation, you can bet.
I'm sure the police will be suspicious if she stalls for much longer. It was she who initiated the investigation. Why on earth would she be so unco-operative?
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 10:48

MaryB wrote:
Old Nick wrote:Honestly, do they not teach police officers to spell these days? Appalling sentence construction too. I would send it back with corrections Mr Bennett.

I must say I didn't see a lot wrong with it. Although I didn't know there was a verb 'to crime'. Ah well you live and learn.
Yes, it's a decision taken by police forces forces all over the country every minute of the day.

To crime or not to crime; that is the question.

I must say it was hard not to replace 'endeaver' with 'endeavour'. But I resisted the temptation so that you could all see the message totally unedited, and with no omissions.

Sent those consent forms off yet, Debbie?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Empty Why on earth would she be so unco-operative?

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 10:50

baconbutty wrote:Why on earth would she be so unco-operative?
Do you want me to tell you?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.12.09 10:52

Yes please!
Old Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 04.12.09 10:56

pretty please?
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 10:58

No start answering questions!

Like the important one Chinagirl asked you on what sans_souci brought in on the MF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 04.12.09 11:01

Chicane wrote:No start answering questions!

Like the important one Chinagirl asked you on what sans_souci brought in on the MF

How many questions. Is 48 the magic number.
MaryB
MaryB

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.12.09 11:02

Ruby wrote:pretty please?

With a cherry on top?
Old Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 04.12.09 11:02

Tony Bennett wrote:

It was a rhetorical question, as I think we may already know the answer. :D

But yes, some of the more puzzled members of MM who also read here might be interested in your answer! I suspect they will not get any sensible explanations 'over there'!
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 11:15

baconbutty wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

It was a rhetorical question, as I think we may already know the answer. :D

But yes, some of the more puzzled members of MM who also read here might be interested in your answer! I suspect they will not get any sensible explanations 'over there'!
I'm not surprised that those who continue to post over there on MM are 'puzzled', they've been exposed to a great deal of serious misinformation there in recent weeks.

Yes, baconbutty, I did recognise the rhetoricalness of your question.

Let me put it this way.

Quite apart from seriously damaging her credibilty over her allegations against me, Ms Butler is beginning to run a serious risk of being prosecuted for wasting police time if she doesn't get those consent forms back to D C Chissel pretty soon. Police time is being taken up chasing not the person against whom the allegations are being made, but the very person who made them in the first place.

And that's besides a mountain of evidence the police are receiving of Ms Butler's harassment of me and others in recent weeks. Some of those who were told in no uncertain terms by Debbie that they risked arrest by the police if they atended our Manchester meeting on 14 November were very annoyed about it and may well be prepared to give evidence in a court of law.

Sent those consent forms off yet, Debbie?

[P.S. to 'baconbutty'. Are you from the north of England and do you like baconbutties? If so, what is your opinion on the quality of SUBWAY's baconbutties?]
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 11:25

I still don't get why she would be unco-operative though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations Empty Priorities, priorities

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 11:36

clarity wrote:I still don't get why she would be unco-operative though.
She has had the time to post dozens if not hundreds of hostile messages about me on the net in the last couple of weeks, one of the most recent, on 2 December (but not the most unpleasant) describing me as a 'money grabbing leech'.

Yet she has not found a few seconds to sign and post off two bank consent forms to D C Chissel.

'clarity', your name is, er, 'clarity'.

Is it not becoming clear to you yet?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 11:38

Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:I still don't get why she would be unco-operative though.
She has had the time to post dozens if not hundreds of hostile messages about me on the net in the last couple of weeks, one of the most recent, on 2 December (but not the most unpleasant) describing me as a 'money grabbing leech'.

Yet she has not found a few seconds to sign and post off two bank consent forms to D C Chissel.

'clarity', your name is, er, 'clarity'.

Is it not becoming clear to you yet?

No, I have no idea why this would be the case, but it seems everyone else is in on the secret, I hate not knowing things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 04.12.09 11:50

We all do.
MaryB
MaryB

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 04.12.09 11:53

I'm what the East Midlanders would call a 'yellow belly', but have lived further Oop North for the greater part of my life.
I've never partaken of one of Subway's offerings so I cannot comment unfortunately,
I lean towards home-made and home-grown wherever possible.
As Jeanette Winterson says in Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit:

"If you want to keep your own teeth, make your own sandwiches."

A piece of advice I follow culinary-wise and more figuratively in other aspects of life!

-------------

Back on topic, I cannot understand what kind of demons would drive anyone to harrass so many people. And the lack of co-operation with the police will only compound their suspicions, surely.
Am I correct in thinking that there has already been one warning over Mr Gunnill?
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 04.12.09 12:15

She did receive a warning over Mike Gunnill
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 04.12.09 12:19

Thanks, heresthetruth.

That's not going to help her cause either, is it?
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 04.12.09 12:23

I think I have lost some bits of the drama here.

As I recall it, the original allegation was " serious fraud", now it looks as though it all comes down to two cheques. Were these two cheques of sufficient amounts to warrant a description of serious fraud? Are there other allegations being investigated as well as these two cheques or have I missed something?
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top