The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Regist10

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Janz 06.12.09 21:22

jkh wrote:
Janz wrote:
Ambersuz knows my real details, I think many of us received emails from her when we first joined the MM in which we had to confirm our real names etc, well I did. I also outed myself in the SSS as one of the posters they were discussing from Sky had the same name as my real name.

Are you saying you had to give your real names and other details in order to join a forum? wow

Not here you don't.

Nor on ours!
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Janz 06.12.09 21:25

littlepixie wrote:
Janz wrote:
Ambersuz knows my real details, I think many of us received emails from her when we first joined the MM in which we had to confirm our real names etc, well I did. I also outed myself in the SSS as one of the posters they were discussing from Sky had the same name as my real name.

Are you saying you had to give your real names and other details in order to join a forum? wow

Yes Janz, Ambersuz was colluding with Bren and Bren was vouching for people (or not) they were unsure of me as I had used a different email addy than the one I used on 3A. That made them suspicious.

how the f*ck did Bren know everyones real names?
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 21:33

Janz wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
Janz wrote:

Yes Janz, Ambersuz was colluding with Bren and Bren was vouching for people (or not) they were unsure of me as I had used a different email addy than the one I used on 3A. That made them suspicious.

how the f*ck did Bren know everyones real names?

They probably gleaned all info that was said. Also you can google e-mail addresses that may direct them to facebook accounts and such
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 21:35

murat_fan wrote:Anyone can as it is a WI-FI area.

I bet you're expecting this:

I don't know what Wi-Fi is.

never mind

Going to play internet backgammon. Nite nite, will leave you all to it. kissykissy
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 06.12.09 21:35

Well we know Bren is the expert Google and Facebook stalker, but every poster. How could she know all their names
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 21:36

Wi-FI is where you can acces the internet from phones or laptops for free.
Wireless Internet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 21:37

[quote="Janz"]Well we know Bren is the expert Google and Facebook stalker, but every poster. How could she know all their names[/quote
She has not got a life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scampi 06.12.09 21:45

jkh wrote:So who is this Eddie person who shows up with a dog avatar?

Nobody knows who Eddie is. From what I hear it is not one single poster.
scampi
scampi

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 06.12.09 21:47

[quote="murat_fan"]
Janz wrote:Well we know Bren is the expert Google and Facebook stalker, but every poster. How could she know all their names[/quote
She has not got a life.

Very true MF big grin
Janz
Janz

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 06.12.09 22:33

scampi wrote:
jkh wrote:So who is this Eddie person who shows up with a dog avatar?

Nobody knows who Eddie is. From what I hear it is not one single poster.

I hadn't heard that, but I had kinda thunk it.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 06.12.09 22:36

Oh dear, Bren isn't happy with Butler, read on but try not to nod off --

Bren Today at 10:13 pm
Sorry this naming of members is just not right, I can't agree with it. I never agreed when Stevo and Bennett did it on 3a's and I can't agree with it now. Yes these people have put their real names to things but if we use them it just makes us go as low as they are. Sorry can't approve of it.

To see the evilness out there, the innuendos and slatting of people especially towards jjp, photon and myself I am beginning to wonder if this is really all worth it. These people will not stop and they are acting as if butter would never melt in their mouths. Yes I could post up the personal reasons that were behind the first lot of ex-mods leaving, but all it will do is escalate things, and I could post up how hypocritical they are about tracking people when I know two of the first lot of ex-mods tracked down a member, albeit they said because of friendship. But friendship or not that person still had the right to privacy.

It will just be tit for tat and denials and ass covering and is not worth it in the end. I can't stop people believing what they want to believe but I have always asked the person if what is being said is true and whether they would like to speak the truth. Seems to me this whole crusade between MsMarbles, BB1, Janz and co is being ring lead by them or another, who we do not have a clue to their identity. But as for them waking up and smelling the coffee, no they never woke up and smelt the coffee, BB1 turned because she could not have tantrums and rule the roost and get away with what she was so used to doing. That is why she turned no other reason. If any of you had lived through the months of leading up the first mods exodus and when BB1 left you would be all saying OMFG. But as I said, even to bring out the truth now will only escalate this and it is just not worth it. Seriously it has gone now past being about Madeleine it is just a game who can come out with the most vindictive post on JATYK and other forums and eventually as it escalates someone is going to end up really hurt. I can take their shite and ignore them, but somebody might be vulnerable and no matter what people say this is bullying and that person might not have the resilience or stamina for a fight as I have and end up doing something stupid and could even take their own life. Is it all really worth that..........is that going to have to happen before someone decides enough is enough. I think there is one life in this that we all know is probably lost I would hate to see another life lost because of forums wars or bullying.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 06.12.09 22:40

Did she post that on MM or her own skeleton closet?
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by scampi 06.12.09 22:43

MM. The hypocrite. wow
scampi
scampi

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 22:44

Unfortunately for Bren, nobody listens to anything she says anymore. She is a has-been.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 06.12.09 22:47

Should be interesting to see the reaction from admin though. ppcorn
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 06.12.09 22:51

They obviously don't have any mirrors over there. wtf
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 06.12.09 22:52

Will there be a kerfuffle in the SSS?
Hair pulling and stuff?
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 06.12.09 23:16

Oh I get it now --

"Good evenin' Sergeant Harrismant, I just been watchin' that stalker woman and she's givin' out details of people who want to be kept private. Can I go and arrest the whole forum please?"

"Now hang on a minute Constable Bunnyboiler, you might have noticed that Honest Bren was disapprovin' of that quite veeheemently. I don't think you should be puttin' the bracelets on her just yet. Ho no."
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Empty The abuse of the 3As database on the Prime Minister's website

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 0:20

littlepixie wrote:Someone (I dont know who) posted up our real names on the Prime ministers petition website. Until my name was posted up I thought other posters were being noble and signing their own real names themselves.
Tony thought the same thing too and copied the signatures onto the 3A not realizing that the names had been posted by someone else who had stolen the info. Muratfan I presume means he copied the names from Tonys post on 3A containing the signatures from the petition.

Sorry for accusing you Muratfan if it wasnt you who originally put them up on the Prime Ministers website.

Who was it then?
This is broadly correct.

Someone, or more than one person, signed up dozens of names to the petition calling for an inquiry by the government into British police action in Madeleine's case.

The Prime Minister's website does not allow you to post twice from the same e-mail list.

Therefore EITHER these false names were posted by dozens of different people in a co-ordinated campaign OR (which I believe to be far more likely) this was done by one very devious person who knew how to create multiple different e-mail addresses.

The person who did this signed both the person's username on 3As and then their real name.

It was obviousy done maliciously by someone who had access, either legally or illegally, to the 3As database - and raised in the minds of many all kinds of queries about the lack of security of that database.

The publication of these names caused embarassment to some, and I wrote emails to the Number 10 website team asking for the false names to be removed. They said it would be virtually impossible to track down the person or persons responsible.

I did copy and paste some of the details on to 3AS, mainly as I recall to draw attention to this abuse and make sure it was ended.

By the way, some people think I have actively outed people on forums. Brenda Ryan said today for example: "Sorry this naming of members is just not right, I can't agree with it. I never agreed when Stevo and Bennett did it on 3As".

I've never done that. What I did on 3As on this one occasion was to copy material already very publicly viewable in the hope that people would be moved to protest about this cruel public 'outing' on the very public Prime Minister's website.

Incidentally what happened - and some of the names posted were actually obscene - was especially appalling given that the petition concerned what had really happened to a missing British three-year-old.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 07.12.09 0:28

Bennett - 03/01/09:

I think everyone knows that 'coolandcalm' is one Bernadine Kennedy, understood to be a cousin of the McCanns through the Kennedy side of the family, and by the way anything but 'cool and calm' once you get under her skin.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 3 Empty Bernadine Kennedy - perpetually 'outing' herself!

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 0:38

DCB1 wrote:Bennett - 03/01/09:

I think everyone knows that 'coolandcalm' is one Bernadine Kennedy, understood to be a cousin of the McCanns through the Kennedy side of the family, and by the way anything but 'cool and calm' once you get under her skin.
Indeed. It was public knowledge. and not only that, Bernadine Kennedy had herself publicly admitted she was 'coolandcalm', not least by referring to her authorship of several novels by means of a direct link to her website!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 1:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
littlepixie wrote:Someone (I dont know who) posted up our real names on the Prime ministers petition website. Until my name was posted up I thought other posters were being noble and signing their own real names themselves.
Tony thought the same thing too and copied the signatures onto the 3A not realizing that the names had been posted by someone else who had stolen the info. Muratfan I presume means he copied the names from Tonys post on 3A containing the signatures from the petition.

Sorry for accusing you Muratfan if it wasnt you who originally put them up on the Prime Ministers website.

Who was it then?
This is broadly correct.

Someone, or more than one person, signed up dozens of names to the petition calling for an inquiry by the government into British police action in Madeleine's case.

The Prime Minister's website does not allow you to post twice from the same e-mail list.

Therefore EITHER these false names were posted by dozens of different people in a co-ordinated campaign OR (which I believe to be far more likely) this was done by one very devious person who knew how to create multiple different e-mail addresses.

The person who did this signed both the person's username on 3As and then their real name.

It was obviousy done maliciously by someone who had access, either legally or illegally, to the 3As database - and raised in the minds of many all kinds of queries about the lack of security of that database.

The publication of these names caused embarassment to some, and I wrote emails to the Number 10 website team asking for the false names to be removed. They said it would be virtually impossible to track down the person or persons responsible.

I did copy and paste some of the details on to 3AS, mainly as I recall to draw attention to this abuse and make sure it was ended.

By the way, some people think I have actively outed people on forums. Brenda Ryan said today for example: "Sorry this naming of members is just not right, I can't agree with it. I never agreed when Stevo and Bennett did it on 3As".

I've never done that. What I did on 3As on this one occasion was to copy material already very publicly viewable in the hope that people would be moved to protest about this cruel public 'outing' on the very public Prime Minister's website.

Incidentally what happened - and some of the names posted were actually obscene - was especially appalling given that the petition concerned what had really happened to a missing British three-year-old.

Oh Dear. And I credited you with having done it accidentally. But now you say that you did it on purpose.

You have just destroyed the one kind thought I have had about you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 1:40

Following Bren's post, are we about to see the three of them turn on each other? I can't believe there is anyone left on MM that can condone what is going on in that cesspit.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 07.12.09 7:16

Sounds to me as though Bren is about to retire once more, leaving others to sweep up the mess. No doubt certain forums will be treated to the occasional post about what a wonderful time she is having looking after her family before she emerges yet again with her friendly advice on how to protect a forum from some perceived attack.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 8:33

justagrannynow 1 wrote:Sounds to me as though Bren is about to retire once more, leaving others to sweep up the mess. No doubt certain forums will be treated to the occasional post about what a wonderful time she is having looking after her family before she emerges yet again with her friendly advice on how to protect a forum from some perceived attack.

And Bren has been very quiet in the days leading up to this rant. It's probably all kicking off in the SSS Hissyfit Interesting to see how this all pans out - I expect your right, Justagran, can't see this going down well with ambersuz and Butler Hissyfit Hissyfit
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top