The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Regist10

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Pussycat 07.12.09 9:03

justagrannynow 1 wrote:Sounds to me as though Bren is about to retire once more, leaving others to sweep up the mess. No doubt certain forums will be treated to the occasional post about what a wonderful time she is having looking after her family before she emerges yet again with her friendly advice on how to protect a forum from some perceived attack.

Yep, deja vu. Bren dons tin hat, bunkers down and watches everything implode once again. She has been as guilty as the next person in egging Butler on, now she's out of control, Bren is on a damage limitation exercise to cover her own arse

As if we couldn't see it coming.
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Empty The links between Susan menez, Debbie Butler, Brenda Ryan and Clarence Mitchell

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 9:22

Pussycat wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:Sounds to me as though Bren is about to retire once more, leaving others to sweep up the mess. No doubt certain forums will be treated to the occasional post about what a wonderful time she is having looking after her family before she emerges yet again with her friendly advice on how to protect a forum from some perceived attack.

Yep, deja vu. Bren dons tin hat, bunkers down and watches everything implode once again. She has been as guilty as the next person in egging Butler on, now she's out of control, Bren is on a damage limitation exercise to cover her own arse

As if we couldn't see it coming.
Indeed. None of Susan Menez, Debbie Butler nor Brenda Ryan now know how to stop
this campaign of vilification that was hatched in September and October and involved three people - allegedly committed to truth and justice for Madeleine - promoting Debbie's phone calls to Clarence Mitchell, formerly the Head of the government's Media Monitoring Unit whose joib it was (he said) 'to control what comes out in the media'.

Debbie did not disclose to me what she said in September to Clarence Mitchell, McCann-supporter Adrian Upshon/'Deuce', Brenda Ryan and Susan Menez. I suspect it will be a very long time, if at all, before we get to know what was talked about in those conversations.

It has all ended up in...

* The Madeleine Foundation's bank account being frozen

* My being accused of salting away £90,000 in private accounts from money intended to help find Madeleine

* A relentless campaign of vilification and libel on 'MM' Forum now running to 2,000-plus posts

* The deliberate leaking of names, addresses and people's occupations on the interrnet contrary to netiquette and possibly contrary to the law.

I think somewhere along the line, Clarence Mitchell has been guiding this process, and I further believe that Brenda Ryan is aware of that fact.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Pussycat 07.12.09 9:28

Looks like she (or Amber) has deleated some of the posts

Take your seats folks.......
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 07.12.09 9:55

Clarence may well be the eminence grise, but then it might just as easily be a case of a bunch of bitter, vindictive hags with nothing better to do. After all, Bren didn't need Clarrie's help when she train-wrecked her own forum. She did that quite spectacularly all by herself.
I actually think they're addicted to this game they're playing. OK, Ambersleaze might make a token deletion of someone's details for the sake of pretendy decency, but the thread is still there, the whole damn sub-forum is still there. And they'll no doubt be on it again today, sticking more pins in.
I agree that Butler is out of control. Ambersleaze is in a position to put a stop to all this right now, but I think the three of them have invested far too much into this pathetic project to be able to stop without losing face.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 07.12.09 10:07

Given that DB must know these people she's outing, this is pretty low.
:pale:
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 10:19

Ruby wrote:Given that DB must know these people she's outing, this is pretty low.
Her new 'loyalty' is to the likes of Brenda Ryan, Clarence Mitchell, Adrian Upshon/'Deuce' and Susan Menez. And 'viv'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 07.12.09 10:23

It is indeed low Ruby, and it leaves one wondering just how low she is prepared to go as this insane circus rumbles on.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Empty A visit from Essex Police's complaints department

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 10:34

A senior member of the Professional Standards Department of Essex Police is to visit me this week to take a statement regarding my allegations of harassment by Debbie Butler and also the way the police has dealt to date with her claims of 'serious fraud' within The Madeleine Foundation.

As yet the police do not appear to have received the consent forms from Debbie Butler which they need in order to examine two Madeleine Foundation cheques. These are the ones I signed about a fortnight ago as soon as the police sent them to me.

Tony
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 10:47

Re-posted, in case Bennett has overlooked it:

Earlier today Tony Bennett responded to a post I made with the words Time Waster.
I had requested an opportunity to debate the finer points of the case being discussed throughout the thread, but could not at that particular time as I had to make dinner.

If you care to read the following I will try to convey my day and why I do not class the time I spend as wasted.

I am a 44 year old man who was widowed 4 and a half years ago, my wife and I have 3 children the youngest being 7 years old.
My wife was killed in her line of work, work she was proud to carry out as a soldier in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II armed forces, she died serving her country in a foreign land.

My day started this morning at 7-30 a.m. and it is now almost midnight. My day started with preparing breakfast for our children, after which we got changed and strolled to church.
On the way home we gathered sticks and twigs for our fire and then our children had some playtime, whilst I prepared dinner.
After dinner our children washed and bathed and then I prepared uniforms and schoolbags for school tomorrow morning.
We had tea and watched some T.V. together before bedtime.
I will rise from bed in the morning at 6-15 a.m. and prepare breakfast once again, get the children ready for school and then drive them to my sister who will leave them to school as I go off to work for the day.
This is my life now, I don’t class it as a waste of time.

Tony you live a charmed life, a life of little fear, a life of free speech, a life with a free media, a life not ruled or governed by a dictatorship.
You enjoy the benefits of living in a democratic country free from religious persecution, a country where every man woman and child is equal in the eyes of the law, a country where you can commute from one end of it to the other without hindrance or question.

Have you ever asked yourself why you have this great freedom ? I’ll tell you why, it’s because men and women had the courage of their convictions to stand up and be counted against those who wish to suppress our democracy and liberty.

These same men and women fight and die so people like you, I and everyone reading this post have that freedom.

You state that your father was a military man who fought during WWII, he was obviously a man who stood shoulder to shoulder as my wife did to fight for what they believe is right, for what they believe is just.

You claim that your words are shackled by Carter Ruck, that you have been denied your right to debate, Tony stand up for what you believe is right, for the injustices perpetrated against Madeleine McCann you claim you have proof of.
But you won’t will you because you are scared, scared to lose the roof over your head, the money in your bank, your standing in the community, your pride.

I say to you Tony that you have no back bone, no moral fortitude, you use mealy mouthed excuses as your reason to suppress the courage of your convictions.
If you are so sure footed you have no fear.
You claim to be a Christian man, do you have faith in the God you worship ? Do you follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ ? A man who had the courage of his convictions, who spoke out without fear of persecution, to illuminate the path of light freedom and the truth.

Your words unfortunately ring hollow, you are a charlatan who asks for donations for a fighting fund, you are a man who claimed to fear not Carter Ruck yet when you had your chance to prove your beliefs you chose not to take the righteous path.

Tony Bennett I wish for you not to respond to this thread, your words are worthless from this point on.
To any reader who got this far I ask not for pity or sympathy as I have had both by the truckload since my wifes passing, maybe you could say a prayer for our 3 children, 3 children I am so proud of, 3 children who I raise to respect and honour all others, 3 children who I do my best by each and every day, 3 children who will be my legacy to the world after my day.

3 children I devote my time to – time Tony Bennett claims is wasted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 10:54

Janz wrote:
littlepixie wrote:
Janz wrote:
Ambersuz knows my real details, I think many of us received emails from her when we first joined the MM in which we had to confirm our real names etc, well I did. I also outed myself in the SSS as one of the posters they were discussing from Sky had the same name as my real name.

Are you saying you had to give your real names and other details in order to join a forum? wow

Yes Janz, Ambersuz was colluding with Bren and Bren was vouching for people (or not) they were unsure of me as I had used a different email addy than the one I used on 3A. That made them suspicious.

how the f*ck did Bren know everyones real names?

Lots of people naively joined using real names on real email addresses when they joined 3As unaware of the depths to which Bren and her pals would sink if you went off message, most have learned a harsh lesson since then.

Bear in mind for most people forums they had previously been members of were trustworthy and took data protection seriously, this was the first time for many people coming across folks with no scruples and hardline agenda.

Plus of course real names combined with innocuous chats in the lounge meant she was able to work out geography, interests, family situation and she had lots of pet posters who would get lots of information through private messages which they would pass to her, it's long been suspected that she kept notes on as many posters as she could. That's why she could out so many people, pass the details to her pet mods and respected posters and they could scare the crap out of you by pointing out that they know where you live.... nasty business really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 11:34

Lots of people naively joined using real names on real email addresses when they joined 3As they could scare the crap out of you by pointing out that they know where you live.... nasty business really.

Happened to me ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Empty Essex Professional Standards Meeting - 17 December

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 11:43

Tony Bennett wrote:A senior member of the Professional Standards Department of Essex Police is to visit me this week to take a statement regarding my allegations of harassment by Debbie Butler and also the way the police has dealt to date with her claims of 'serious fraud' within The Madeleine Foundation.

As yet the police do not appear to have received the consent forms from Debbie Butler which they need in order to examine two Madeleine Foundation cheques. These are the ones I signed about a fortnight ago as soon as the police sent them to me.

Tony

UPDATE: The appointment has been re-arranged for 17 December
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 07.12.09 11:44

Tony Bennett wrote:

It has all ended up in...

* The Madeleine Foundation's bank account being frozen

* My being accused of salting away £90,000 in private accounts from money intended to help find Madeleine

* A relentless campaign of vilification and libel on 'MM' Forum now running to 2,000-plus posts

* The deliberate leaking of names, addresses and people's occupations on the interrnet contrary to netiquette and possibly contrary to the law.

I think somewhere along the line, Clarence Mitchell has been guiding this process, and I further believe that Brenda Ryan is aware of that fact.
[u]

Oh for pity's sake. That just SO stupid.

I can tell you when your problems really started Bennett - we all can.

They started with the Rothley leaflet drop, followed by much adverse press coverage - particularly for D Butler - and then by the Gunnill affair, the Carter Ruck affair, the Kirwans affair, the mysterious new committee affair, and finally the point where both Butler and Stevo realised what an awful damn mess it all was and finally, her accusations. The you chucked her out, as the timeline posted by several people has shown.

Everything else flows from the highly dubious nature of some of the people you welcomed into the Foundation and its hangers on.

You brought all this on yourselves, and the genesis was Rothley.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 07.12.09 11:52

Tony Bennett wrote:
littlepixie wrote:Someone (I dont know who) posted up our real names on the Prime ministers petition website. Until my name was posted up I thought other posters were being noble and signing their own real names themselves.
Tony thought the same thing too and copied the signatures onto the 3A not realizing that the names had been posted by someone else who had stolen the info. Muratfan I presume means he copied the names from Tonys post on 3A containing the signatures from the petition.

Sorry for accusing you Muratfan if it wasnt you who originally put them up on the Prime Ministers website.

Who was it then?
This is broadly correct.

Someone, or more than one person, signed up dozens of names to the petition calling for an inquiry by the government into British police action in Madeleine's case.

The Prime Minister's website does not allow you to post twice from the same e-mail list.

Therefore EITHER these false names were posted by dozens of different people in a co-ordinated campaign OR (which I believe to be far more likely) this was done by one very devious person who knew how to create multiple different e-mail addresses.

The person who did this signed both the person's username on 3As and then their real name.

It was obviousy done maliciously by someone who had access, either legally or illegally, to the 3As database - and raised in the minds of many all kinds of queries about the lack of security of that database.

The publication of these names caused embarassment to some, and I wrote emails to the Number 10 website team asking for the false names to be removed. They said it would be virtually impossible to track down the person or persons responsible.

I did copy and paste some of the details on to 3AS, mainly as I recall to draw attention to this abuse and make sure it was ended.

By the way, some people think I have actively outed people on forums. Brenda Ryan said today for example: "Sorry this naming of members is just not right, I can't agree with it. I never agreed when Stevo and Bennett did it on 3As".

I've never done that. What I did on 3As on this one occasion was to copy material already very publicly viewable in the hope that people would be moved to protest about this cruel public 'outing' on the very public Prime Minister's website.

Incidentally what happened - and some of the names posted were actually obscene - was especially appalling given that the petition concerned what had really happened to a missing British three-year-old.

Incredible rewriting of history going on here.

You didnt post up that list to warn anyone who was involved. You posted it up to gloat about the numbers involved, not having bothered to look at it carefully. When it was pointed out to you what you had done, there was NO APOLOGY from you.

I can't believe you just posted that actually. Such obvious and transparent untruths.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 07.12.09 12:56

Tony Bennett wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:A senior member of the Professional Standards Department of Essex Police is to visit me this week to take a statement regarding my allegations of harassment by Debbie Butler and also the way the police has dealt to date with her claims of 'serious fraud' within The Madeleine Foundation.

Tony

Yet she publicly stated on MM that she had sent them; about a week ago I believe
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 4 Empty An unhappy copper complains

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 13:32

Tony Bennett wrote:

Tony

It seems that the Professional Standards copper was rather overwhelmed when he turned up for work this morning and found wads of new complaints in his inbox. It seems that quite a few others who have been harrassed by Debbie Butler have also filed complaints and that the Essex Police files on this matter are expanding exponentially. I am told that many people did not take kindly to explicit threats from Debbie that if they attended The Madeleine Foundation meeting on 14 November, they would be arrested by police (I'm not sure what for, mind you, maybe Debbie will provide an explanation?).

Anyway, here's the copper's e-mail, unedited except for removing some names and contact details:

Dear Mr Bennett,

Please note the fact I am appointed to investigate your complaint(s), which I will do so at the earliest opportunity.

This morning I have found twelve (12) emails from yourself and from other parties, which have been instigated by you.

This volume of emails is inappropriate, unecessary and is not helpful in dealing with your matters effectively and efficiently.

I would be grateful if you could contact [details withheld] on 0300 333 4444 ext [withheld] and make an appointment at the earliest opportunity to come and see me please or if preffered [sic] for me to come and see yourself, where I will dicuss [sic] all issues and seek to take things forward.

In the meantime I would ask email traffic is restricted into Essex Police and the preferred [got it right this time!] methods of communication are used (telephone or meetings in person).

My contact details are shown below.

Many Thanks
Regards

[withheld]
Detective Chief Inspector
Western Division
Direct Dial 0300 333 4444
Ext [withheld]
[withheld] @essex.pnn.police.uk

P.S. Many thanks to all of you (you know who you are) who have written in so far to make formal complaint about Debbie's harassment of you
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine 07.12.09 13:40

It doesnt sound as if the police are too impressed by either DB or TB imo.
sunshine

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.12.09 13:43

Why did she do that unethical thing for - stupid move!
Outing people only show her up for what she is - malicious and childish.

Can she imagine if people out her supporter (OOps..I forget she doesnt have any)!
Amberbum doesnt count because amber has her own agenda. In fact, amber is worst - allowing that to be appear on MM - what does she hope to gain?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 13:48

If anyone can spin that Email as a positive response to Mr. Bennett, I will be overwhelmed with admiration.

It sounds like Wasting Police Time to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Otium 07.12.09 13:54

Tony Bennett wrote:

P.S. Many thanks to all of you (you know who you are) who have written in so far to make formal complaint about Debbie's harassment of you

I appreciate that you have answered many questions on this forum and it is noted that some of which have been quite hostile. I would like to reassure you that I have no hidden agenda and am not overly familar with you or DB but I am curious to know if you are actively encouraging other people to complain to the Police regarding DB as your above post seems to imply?

If you are may I ask why?
Otium
Otium

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 07.12.09 14:14

The three witches seem to be lying low today.........
Pussycat
Pussycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 14:16

aiyoyo wrote:Why did she do that unethical thing for - stupid move!

Can she imagine if people out her supporter (OOps..I forget she doesnt have any)!
Amberbum doesnt count because amber has her own agenda. In fact, amber is worst - allowing that to be appear on MM - what does she hope to gain?

Amberbus has to take equal responsibilty for what Butler is doing on the MM, as she is Admin. They must see that it's a lost cause, apart from the odd one or two members such as Dogsbollocks and (sorry, can't think of anymore), there is no support for Butler. I reckon that Brenrat has deserted the sinking MM ship lol!
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Darling Girl 07.12.09 14:40

Autumn wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Why did she do that unethical thing for - stupid move!

Amberbus has to take equal responsibilty for what Butler is doing on the MM, as she is Admin. They must see that it's a lost cause, apart from the odd one or two members such as Dogsbollocks and (sorry, can't think of anymore), there is no support for Butler. I reckon that Brenrat has deserted the sinking MM ship lol!

I would just add that Ambersuz should take sole responsibility for what is posted on her forum. She has the ban button and therefore the wherewithall to stop it. Sadly she appears to relish the the absurdity of it all.
Darling Girl

Activity : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 07.12.09 14:46

It would seem the Essex police have had enough of the behaviour of both Tony and Debbie. Tony do you not see that you are an idiot to have people send in complaints about Debbie. The police have better things to do than deal with this nonsense. I would send both of you to your rooms and make you think about your behaviour and not let either of you out until you promise to be nice. Total children the pair of you.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.12.09 15:37

Otium wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I appreciate that you have answered many questions on this forum and it is noted that some of which have been quite hostile. I would like to reassure you that I have no hidden agenda and am not overly familar with you or DB but I am curious to know if you are actively encouraging other people to complain to the Police regarding DB as your above post seems to imply?

If you are may I ask why?
No, I don't actively encourage other people to complain.

But I am getting a stream of e-mails along the lines of this one that I received over the weekend:

Tony, would it help your cause in any way if I reported DB to the police re emails sent to me etc?

I admit I answered 'Yes', as I have done to other similar requests
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top