The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 4 Mm11

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 4 Mm11

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 4 Regist10

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 4 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide

Post by Suspicious Mind 09.07.15 11:32

I'll never forget seeing that news article on Sky where the reporter "harasses" Brenda Leyland. I recall feeling disgusted by it and saying to a work colleague that "I bet something happens to that lady". Not long afterwards, the lady I had made that comment to came into work and said "you were right about that woman, she's dead". My work colleague is Lithuanian and came here just about a year after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and both she and her husband cannot believe the official story that has been told. They also said "How strange it is that this lady is now dead shortly after being identified on national TV as someone who was speaking out against the McCann's. That's not suicide!"

I find it fascinating that a sixty plus year old lady thought of Helium as means to killing herself. You don't hear of that method too often!
Suspicious Mind

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 4 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide

Post by Angelique 09.07.15 14:36

Suspicious Mind wrote:I'll never forget seeing that news article on Sky where the reporter "harasses" Brenda Leyland. I recall feeling disgusted by it and saying to a work colleague that "I bet something happens to that lady". Not long afterwards, the lady I had made that comment to came into work and said "you were right about that woman, she's dead". My work colleague is Lithuanian and came here just about a year after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and both she and her husband cannot believe the official story that has been told. They also said "How strange it is that this lady is now dead shortly after being identified on national TV as someone who was speaking out against the McCann's. That's not suicide!"

I find it fascinating that a sixty plus year old lady thought of Helium as means to killing herself. You don't hear of that method too often!

It was indeed a terrible thing to do and to put it on Sky News every 15 minutes. It is almost beyond belief that they got away with it.

But I must say "fascinating" is not a word I would use as regards the method Brenda took to take her life. It was tragic that she thought that this was the only way out of a situation those who had assembled "the Dossier" had placed her in.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious Mind 09.07.15 18:21

Angelique wrote:
Suspicious Mind wrote:I'll never forget seeing that news article on Sky where the reporter "harasses" Brenda Leyland. I recall feeling disgusted by it and saying to a work colleague that "I bet something happens to that lady". Not long afterwards, the lady I had made that comment to came into work and said "you were right about that woman, she's dead". My work colleague is Lithuanian and came here just about a year after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and both she and her husband cannot believe the official story that has been told. They also said "How strange it is that this lady is now dead shortly after being identified on national TV as someone who was speaking out against the McCann's. That's not suicide!"

It was indeed a terrible thing to do and to put it on Sky News every 15 minutes. It is almost beyond belief that they got away with it.

But I must say "fascinating" is not a word I would use as regards the method Brenda took to take her life. It was tragic that she thought that this was the only way out of a situation those who had assembled "the Dossier" had placed her in.

That last sentence was me being a bit sarcastic as I find it difficult to believe that Brenda used Helium to commit suicide. Not debating it was in her system, just the fact she took it herself. But, I could very much be wrong.
Suspicious Mind

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.07.15 18:27

Suspicious Mind wrote:
Angelique wrote:

That last sentence was me being a bit sarcastic as I find it difficult to believe that Brenda used Helium to commit suicide. Not debating it was in her system, just the fact she took it herself. But, I could very much be wrong.

Helium is very much "advertised" by euthanasia groups. While euthanasia is not something exclusively sought by elderly, they form a huge group. As a matter of fact the helium "masks" were for a while sold on the internet by quite an old lady.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 09.07.15 18:33

If helium can cause death why do people suck it from balloons to do a Donald Duck voice? Has anyone died doing that?
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.07.15 18:43

Helium itself is not toxic. You die because you don't get oxygen.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 28.07.15 21:54

I still think about Brenda every day...Just wanted to say her family, friends and  acquaintances still think about her constantly..RIP xx
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.07.15 5:49

thetruthbeknown wrote:I still think about Brenda every day...Just wanted to say her family, friends and  acquaintances still think about her constantly..RIP xx

I think of her often too. Such a shameful event.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 4 Empty Brenda Leylands birthday

Post by willowthewisp 29.07.15 10:57

Lj,
I do not think the Dossier proprietors clan and BHH, Martin **nt, Sky give a **it unless it is to support, protect, certain cohorts, who chose to leave their children at risk whilst on holiday in apartment 5a Ocean Club 28 April-4 May 2007?
The missing child Madeleine McCann, abducted, last seen alive by the parents and a Doctor friend!!?
Has anyone seen the film "Zodiac" as the machinations into Madeleine McCann case have similar traits, will this be the outcome of Madeleine's case?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.08.15 12:56

Lots of tweets on Twitter, this morning, about BL's inquest; for example, here is one:

skymartinbrunt In hindsight Brenda's inquest was a whitewash and she did not even get justice in death. #McCann

Many people take an inquest to be a criminal trial, but it's not.  Inquests do not try to establish whether anyone was responsible for a person’s death only how a person died.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.08.15 13:09

sallypelt wrote:
skymartinbrunt In hindsight Brenda's inquest was a whitewash and she did not even get justice in death. #McCann

Brunt said that?

Ah ok, found it:

Paul Hughes@untroublesome 51m51 minutes ago
@AdirenM @w_nicht @SkyNews @skymartinbrunt In hindsight Brenda's inquest was a whitewash and she did not even get justice in death. #mccann

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.08.15 13:42

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Brunt said that?

Ah ok, found it:

Paul Hughes@untroublesome  51m51 minutes ago
@AdirenM @w_nicht @SkyNews @skymartinbrunt In hindsight Brenda's inquest was a whitewash and she did not even get justice in death. #mccann
Sorry, GeG. I tried not to post the name of the poster, and left too much out. I was away from pc, and I've only just seen your post sorry
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.08.15 13:57

sallypelt wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Brunt said that?

Ah ok, found it:

Sorry, GeG. I tried not to post the name of the poster, and left too much out. I was away from pc, and I've only just seen your post sorry
Why would you leave out the name of the poster when he's splashed all over twitter anyway?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.08.15 14:09

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

Brunt said that?

Ah ok, found it:

Why would you leave out the name of the poster when he's splashed all over twitter anyway?
"Copyright" sarcastic
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top