The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Mm11

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Mm11

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Regist10

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Empty From BS

Post by PeterMac 22.03.15 9:53

Whoever could have been at that crime scene - Martin Brunt was there. He did it.
Whoever else might have wanted to hurt Brenda Leyland – Martin Brunt did it
Whoever else is reckless of who gets hurt or damaged in the campaign against McCann critics – Brunt was that day.
Whoever may have produced a dossier about Brenda Leyland and other McCann critics - Brunt used it against her as a weapon.
Whoever else may have wanted to terrify Brenda Leyland with lies about police and CPS – Brunt did it
Whoever might have asked his bosses to kill the non-existent story – Brunt didn’t do it but pursued her without mercy
Martin Brunt killed Brenda Leyland. He drove her to her death.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide

Post by Joss 22.03.15 11:34

I would call for a boycott of Sky News for what MB did to Brenda Leyland. And i hope her family take legal action against them too for their responsibility in Brenda's death. Words fail me right now.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide

Post by Lance De Boils 22.03.15 11:51

If you think of it in terms of the "but for" test, it's quite simple.

Would Brenda still be alive but for Brunt?

My answer: Very probably, yes.

Nothing showed up in her PM (afaik) to indicate that she had an imminently life-threatening physical condition.

Looking at it this way, if Brunt hadn't acted as he did, Brenda would still be alive. And that is the way I'm seeing it. Others may well disagree.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.03.15 11:59

Lance De Boils wrote:If you think of it in terms of the "but for" test, it's quite simple.

Nothing showed up in her PM (afaik) to indicate that she had an imminently life-threatening physical condition.

Looking at it this way, if Brunt hadn't acted as he did, Brenda would still be alive. And that is the way I'm seeing it. Others may well disagree.
LDB, I totally agree with that. I think that whoever is responsible for what was orchestrated by Sky news in this case that they are all morally bankrupt. Especially also if MB was informed by Brenda that she was thinking of taking her own life, but she had a drink and told him its all good. Who's word do we have for that? Only Brunt's i imagine, and he would of been in CYA mode as soon as he heard of Brenda's death a couple of days after the slimebags doorstepped her.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.03.15 12:14

Wasn't it also a Sky news reporter caught sifting through a dead person's luggage after the plane crashed in the Ukraine?
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.03.15 13:19

Lance De Boils wrote:If you think of it in terms of the "but for" test, it's quite simple.

I agree wholeheartedly.

As for Brenda's family wishing to take on Sky News what do you think the personal ramifications of that would be for them against something so clearly and abusively powerful  as to wreck the lives at will of anything that will sell an often corrupt view on things.

I make no bones about stating my view that the Sky News broadcast was corrupt. It was morally corrupt. I don't expect others to agree with my view.

Do you think the Murdoch press would leave any minute aspect of their lives unpicked, unravelled, exposed?

Do you think the Leyland family would be in a good place to have Brenda on the front pages of every newspaper as 'McCann Troll'?

Do you think the Leyland family would be in a good place to become notorious in the UK gutter media for questioning what tipped their loved one over the edge?

Do you think the Leyland family would ever like to see 'Son/Daughter/Niece/Friend of Brenda Leyland, McCann Troll who committed suicide' as headlines, with accompanying photographs of said family/friends?

Do you think the Leyland family want to become embroiled in something their loved one said on Twitter and have their lives destroyed by the UK media?

Or do you think the Leyland family would rather remember their loved one and get on with their lives?

I'm afraid Brunt went too far. Sky News went too far but consider it collateral damage. What's a woman who tweeted crappy stuff who killed herself to Sky News? I'll tell you what it is, it's bring in the lawyers, bring in the spin, exonerate themselves and let the shark-fest subside....onwards and upwards for Sky and Brunt.

As for Jim Gamble. I despair.

None of this was fair reporting. None of it was in the public interest imo.

I also think Brenda Leyland was hand-picked.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.03.15 15:01

aquila wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.

As for Brenda's family wishing to take on Sky News what do you think the personal ramifications of that would be for them against something so clearly and abusively powerful  as to wreck the lives at will of anything that will sell an often corrupt view on things.

I make no bones about stating my view that the Sky News broadcast was corrupt. It was morally corrupt. I don't expect others to agree with my view.

Do you think the Murdoch press would leave any minute aspect of their lives unpicked, unravelled, exposed?

Do you think the Leyland family would be in a good place to have Brenda on the front pages of every newspaper as 'McCann Troll'?

Do you think the Leyland family would be in a good place to become notorious in the UK gutter media for questioning what tipped their loved one over the edge?

Do you think the Leyland family would ever like to see 'Son/Daughter/Niece/Friend of Brenda Leyland, McCann Troll who committed suicide' as headlines, with accompanying photographs of said family/friends?

Do you think the Leyland family want to become embroiled in something their loved one said on Twitter and have their lives destroyed by the UK media?

Or do you think the Leyland family would rather remember their loved one and get on with their lives?

I'm afraid Brunt went too far. Sky News went too far but consider it collateral damage. What's a woman who tweeted crappy stuff who killed herself to Sky News? I'll tell you what it is, it's bring in the lawyers, bring in the spin, exonerate themselves and let the shark-fest subside....onwards and upwards for Sky and Brunt.

So taking all of what you say about Brenda's family into consideration as far as pursuing Sky news culpability into the death of Brenda, what happens if by chance the police find a case for prosecution against the person that tweeted death threats to Brenda? And if there is a criminal case to be answered it will surely implicate MB and his cohorts i would imagine if it goes to Trial into what ultimately caused a death of a woman that committed no crime? So maybe Brenda's family won't even be the ones that pursue it further, but the police could if there is a case to be answered, which IMO there is.

Facebook bully jailed: Death threat girl, 18, is first person put behind bars for vicious internet campaign

People have previously been jailed for harassment and stalking on social networking sites but she is thought to be the first to be jailed for bullying via the internet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208147/First-cyberbully-jailed-Facebook-death-threats.html
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.03.15 15:28

Joss wrote:
aquila wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.

So taking all of what you say about Brenda's family into consideration as far as pursuing Sky news culpability into the death of Brenda, what happens if by chance the police find a case for prosecution against the person that tweeted death threats to Brenda? And if there is a criminal case to be answered it will surely implicate MB and his cohorts i would imagine if it goes to Trial into what ultimately caused a death of a woman that committed no crime? So maybe Brenda's family won't even be the ones that pursue it further, but the police could if there is a case to be answered, which IMO there is.

Facebook bully jailed: Death threat girl, 18, is first person put behind bars for vicious internet campaign

People have previously been jailed for harassment and stalking on social networking sites but she is thought to be the first to be jailed for bullying via the internet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208147/First-cyberbully-jailed-Facebook-death-threats.html
Joss, you and I both know that it's never going to happen.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.03.15 15:39

aquila wrote:
Joss wrote:
aquila wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.

Joss, you and I both know that it's never going to happen.
Aquila, Probably not, but until it's a done deal i guess one can have a little bit of hope for some kind of Justice in this travesty. Wonder if the police investigation will be finalized anytime soon?
Seems as if neither Madeleine or Brenda are going to see any kind of justice in this world, but it's what all the people that care should be fighting for, their rights IMO, and especially the rights of the victims that no longer have a voice to hold those that should be held accountable to account. If nobody cares about that we might as well just give up.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.03.15 16:00

[size=16][size=26]Sky - Firmly in The Public Interest?

Sky Statement:

"The team at Sky News followed its editorial guidelines and pursued a story in a responsible manner that we believed was firmly in the public interest" 
[/size]

Hell where do you start with that shed load of shit?

Let's take a look at what Sky did without any justification whatsoever for doing so, how in their wisdom, they thought it was FIRMLY IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST TO:
[/size]

• Collude with Jim Gamble an ex cop/dodgy character. Vile vigilantes - the absolute scum of the McCann supporters, to put together a story about a lady who discussed on Twitter the case of missing Madeleine McCann and accuse her of crimes she did not commit.  All of which I have no doubt, with the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell's knowledge and blessing.

• To obtain a list of names which the vile vigilantes had put together (I suspect with help from a McCann family member, the one who claimed to trawl the internet searching for targets) which they like to refer to as a dossier (god help us all, such dumb asses on this earth) to make it sound more official and exciting, a copy of which the McCanns had in their possession also, and which Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe stated was given to the Met by the McCann family.

It was also reported by the Met that the vigilantes as I like to refer to this band of thugs on Twitter, handed them a copy.

Who gave the McCanns their copy, and who gave Brunt his copy? 

Whoever they colluded with of course!

For sure McCanns cannot claim not to have known what was going down with Brunt, Sky and Gamble, and the fat legged lady, the vile vigilante.  All had their copies of this list of names.  And the Met confirmed they sent acknowledgement of receipt of same to those who had put it together!  And the real dopes among the McCann support, it seems had been sending twit messages beforehand alluding to what was in store for this lady.

• Lay in wait outside the home of an innocent woman, camera crew at the ready.
  • http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Sky_-_In_Public_Interest.html

Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.03.15 16:14

aquila wrote:
But by whom ?
Clearly the Mccanns were complicit in the creation of the "Dossier of death".\
BHH said on the record that the McCanns had handed it in.
So who created it, and who was on the Sky programme.

Step forward the obvious one.
The TV confrontation between Sky News reporter and the deceased Mrs Leyland may be viewed at   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAzz8Pwdvc  
where it is headed   Police Investigate Madeleine McCann Family Online Abuse

Gerry McCann stated on BBC Radio 4 that they had no presence on social media.

Jim Gamble, recently sacked head of CEOPS, stated that the family did not hand in dossier, neither did they have anything to do with it.

Sky News and Martin Brunt said the dossier was handed in by 'anonymous web users.'

However Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said the McCanns handed the dossier in.

In the first part of the video, from 4:00 to 4:54 there is footage of the person who allegedly created the dossier which Martin Brunt was to refer to.

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Pond_p11" />

This location is in fact Craiglockart Pond, in Edinburgh
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Pond_j11" />

The possible identity of the person involved in preparing the dossier is less easy to determine, but the following may assist.

The person in the video uses the expressions

“WE are talking about material which are libellous, completely untrue.
WE were getting nowhere by reporting it to the sites
WE were finding people going on line . . .”

This is highly suggestive of a family member

What follow are comparison screen shots from the Sky video, and photos and screen shots from other sources.  All are in the public domain.

Calves
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Legs_j11" />
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Legs1_11" />Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 V<a href=

Hair
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Hair_j10" />
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Phil_h10" />

Bangle
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Bangle10" />
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Bangle11" />

Favourite Colour ?
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Pond_p12" />
Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 <a href=Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Phil_t10" />

Although not conclusive evidence, it is surely compelling.
The addition of the fact that the voice had to be dubbed - one assumes to conceal the distinctive accent - lends further weight to this.

And IF this is correct, then we may also assume that she did not act alone, and on her own account.
She will have been directed by TM

They have blood on their hands
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 22.03.15 16:51

PeterMac, I agree, & yes they can all own their responsibility in driving Brenda to her death.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 22.03.15 19:32

Aquila: re your longish post.

I understand what you are saying. I certainly would not want to try taking on Sky News as an individual. We all know that certain organisations are untouchable, and I would not want their grubby mitts anywhere near my family. They play dirty.

It's immensely frustrating. In theory, there should be other bodies who could/should make it their job to investigate the full circumstances of Brenda's hounding by Brunt & Sky, the death threats and abuse she was subjected to and her subsequent (arguably consequent) death.

However, nobody seems to want to involve themselves in exposing the full details - the whole truth.

It all stinks and I don't know how the perpetrators will ever be held to account unless people in authority grow a few pairs between them.

And what are the chances of that?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.15 8:16

PeterMac wrote:
So who created it, and who was on the Sky programme.

Step forward the obvious one.

Did Brenda ever have anything to say about Rickwood, by any chance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.15 8:17

If this was like "Question of Sport - Mystery Guest Round".. you'd have to say "too easy". 

Brenda Leyland inquest records suicide - Page 3 Bangle11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.15 8:19

Lance De Boils wrote:Aquila: re your longish post.

I understand what you are saying. I certainly would not want to try taking on Sky News as an individual. We all know that certain organisations are untouchable, and I would not want their grubby mitts anywhere near my family. They play dirty.

It's immensely frustrating. In theory, there should be other bodies who could/should make it their job to investigate the full circumstances of Brenda's hounding by Brunt & Sky, the death threats and abuse she was subjected to and her subsequent (arguably consequent) death.

However, nobody seems to want to involve themselves in exposing the full details - the whole truth.

It all stinks and I don't know how the perpetrators will ever be held to account unless people in authority grow a few pairs between them.

And what are the chances of that?

Great post LdB. I really wish I had more to offer than my thanks for making it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.03.15 8:53

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Did Brenda ever have anything to say about Rickwood, by any chance?
I am not sure how many people know about Rickwood.
Nor that Philomena is married to a pervert
Nor that Gerry's own brother-in-law is a pervert
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 23.03.15 9:25

PeterMac  Quite some time ago, there was talk of Gerry M having been put on the Sex offenders register possibly around 2006. I checked hacked accounts on YouTube but didn't come up with anything. I noticed on Twitter , the subject has been raised again.

Is there any way of verifying whether he was ever on the Register?  It would certainly help with solving empty CAT files, lost credit cards and possibly more unanswered questions.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 23.03.15 15:23

I find it more than coincidental the trail of death this case has left in its wake. Wonder what on earth they are really hiding and trying to cover up in all of it? Madeleine, Brenda Leyland, Colin Sahlke, and who else do we know has died in The MBMc case? And then on top of it all the unconscionable libel case against a former initial investigator Goncalo Amaral. I know someone killed his family pet from what i read, and a relative of his was shot and died, was it a nephew of his? Were these deaths all some kind of warning and for what? You just can't make this stuff up, SMH. How many more are going to be affected by these toxic people?  Was Brenda's case really a suicide or was it something else? It really does make me wonder considering everything in its totality.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.03.15 2:01

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3016302/Death-threat-BBC-chief-wife-Bodyguards-rush-home-Director-General-terrifying-e-mail-sent-Corporation-decision-drop-Jeremy-Clarkson-Gear.html

Deemed 'credible', it required an immediate response from Scotland Yard

Last night Scotland Yard confirmed officers were investigating the 'threat to kill' made on Wednesday, after the BBC decided it was 'credible' and alerted police.

One Twitter user said they hoped Mr Tymon 'visits the morgue very soon' while another wrote: 'Tony Hall BBC director, I wonder if Oisin's and your head can stop a bullet!!! just wondering.'

Scotland Yard said last night: 'Police in Westminster are investigating an allegation of threats to kill. The allegation was reported to police on Wednesday. Enquiries continue. No arrests have been made.'

====================================

But Twitter 'death threats to kill' BL, by McCann 'supporters' are NOT 'deemed' CREDIBLE by SY?

SEND FOR 'TROLL HUNTER' GENERAL, EXTRAORDINAIRE, MARTIN BRUNT, OF SKY NEWS I SAY!

HE'LL HAVE THESE 'TROLLS' TRACKED DOWN IN AN INSTANT, WITH HELP FROM HIS 'DOSSIER' COMPILERS!

Oh hang on, 'bullets' were 'mentioned' so Brunt will be running the other way, coward that he is!

Now if the 'threats' to Hall had come from a vulnerable, female, pensioner, he'd 'be there' LIKE A SHOT, so to speak! winkwink

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 29.03.15 22:00

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3016302/Death-threat-BBC-chief-wife-Bodyguards-rush-home-Director-General-terrifying-e-mail-sent-Corporation-decision-drop-Jeremy-Clarkson-Gear.html

Deemed 'credible', it required an immediate response from Scotland Yard

Last night Scotland Yard confirmed officers were investigating the 'threat to kill' made on Wednesday, after the BBC decided it was 'credible' and alerted police.

One Twitter user said they hoped Mr Tymon 'visits the morgue very soon' while another wrote: 'Tony Hall BBC director, I wonder if Oisin's and your head can stop a bullet!!! just wondering.'

Scotland Yard said last night: 'Police in Westminster are investigating an allegation of threats to kill. The allegation was reported to police on Wednesday. Enquiries continue. No arrests have been made.'

====================================

But Twitter 'death threats to kill' BL, by McCann 'supporters' are NOT 'deemed' CREDIBLE by SY?

SEND FOR 'TROLL HUNTER' GENERAL, EXTRAORDINAIRE, MARTIN BRUNT, OF SKY NEWS I SAY!

HE'LL HAVE THESE 'TROLLS' TRACKED DOWN IN AN INSTANT, WITH HELP FROM HIS 'DOSSIER' COMPILERS!

Oh hang on, 'bullets' were 'mentioned' so Brunt will be running the other way, coward that he is!

Now if the 'threats' to Hall had come from a vulnerable, female, pensioner, he'd 'be there' LIKE A SHOT, so to speak!  winkwink

Jihaddi Jeremy anyone?

I've just read the Stephen Davies thread and strange reading it is.

I'm not sure that there is a large paid army of so called Pro McCann defenders but like Jeremy they will have their self appointed defenders too.

For myself there is distance between the real big league trollers ( the Lawyers, Mitchell, the media etc ) and the hangers on.

Many of these so called pros were once on the side of the skeptics ( yes I've been around a long time ) and I could reel names off by the score.

Better a sinner saved is the guiding phrase and I respect Blacksmith's contempt for most of them.

But, calling each other vile names is one thing yet being a contributory factor in a suicide is completely different.

Gormless Brunty and his Producer were set up for the attack by the hangers on - not by Sky News direct. Not even Clarence.

As I say I have been around and withessed the vitriol from both pro and anti and there were ( and still are ) better targets for the media to
chase down in what they call " The Public interest" in trolling terms.

From what I've read re: Brenda Leyland's tweets they are very mild in content - probably more contempt than anything but if you've been around too you will know what I mean when I refer to vitriol.

So, what made Brenda Leyland the best target?

The joint gormless person in this is the Coroner. Obviously the cause of death was suicide but that's like saying a suicide victim jumped off a bridge because it was high.

There are contributry causes to suicides and most are not the fault of others - yet in this case I have to ask why Brenda Leyland and no-one else was " Exposed ?"

There are ( and always were ) thousands to choose from who's thoughts on this case would make much better TV fodder.

Why this particular so called " Troll? "

He was never asked.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 30.03.15 1:19

I thought it was a she.
THAt's why the remark about helium was so out of line. Helium did not cause Brenda to kill herself.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 19.04.15 1:19

Assuming Brenda's death was suicide, this is a poignant poem, written by Sara Teasdale, circa 1915.
I Shall Not Care

WHEN I am dead and over me bright April

Shakes out her rain-drenched hair,

Tho' you should lean above me broken-hearted,

I shall not care.

I shall have peace, as leafy trees are peaceful

When rain bends down the bough,

And I shall be more silent and cold-hearted

Than you are now.
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 14.05.15 14:16

Where did the helium come from?

I don't mean where could it have come from. I mean how did it get to the hotel room. Did she stop off at Argos and then go into the hotel carrying it in a bag? Did she get it delivered to the hotel, or what? Or had she had some lying about in her house for years? Who bought it? Or did the police not find out where it came from? What I would like to know is what exact evidence on this question was submitted and by whom.

If there is no evidence as to where it came from, why isn't there?

What is the evidence that she had been researching ways to end her life?

I guess, and it's only a guess, that this was electronic evidence. Well where does it come from? Was it found on her computer's hard drive, after investigation by police forensic staff? Or was it found somewhere else, e.g. on records kept by the wifi company operating at the hotel or an ISP or by Google or whatever? Was anyone ordered to hand it over? Was MI5 involved in getting hold of it? Or GCHQ or the NSA? And when was the research done? 

Where did the Citalopram come from?

Was this anti-depressant prescribed? If so, to whom, by whom, when and in what quantities? And if it was prescribed to Mrs Leyland, was this a first time? Was it prescribed by her usual medic? How much did he or she know about the media articles Mrs Leyland had been subjected to? What was his or her assessment of the risk of abuse?

Who had legal representation at the inquest?

Sky? Mrs Leyland's family? The hotel?

These are all pretty basic questions!
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.05.15 20:40

I find the claim that Brenda Leyland researched methods of suicide on the internet intriguing. Did the Coroner's Court reveal specific dates for this activity?

Had Brenda Leyland researched methods of suicide before Sky News crapped on her? If she had, did the Coroner's Court reveal specific dates?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top