The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets Mm11

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets Mm11

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets Regist10

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets Empty Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets

Post by AlexBG 05.12.14 0:00

Has anyone else read through the archive of Sweepyface (presumed to be Brenda's) tweets that is available online?
I've been reading them in my spare time, starting with the oldest; I'm about half way through now.

Lots of them are worthy of discussion - she was obviously knowledgeable about the Maddie case.
What stands out to me the most, however, are the threats she was apparently receiving from some so-called "pros" (in addition to a near-constant stream of insults, it would seem).
Although the log only contains Sweepyface's side of the conversation, she makes reference to them in her own tweets when responding.
Here are some examples:

|Tue Dec 31 09:21:28 +0000 2013|
#mccann  Terrifyingly Gestapo like, " we have names and will use them " expect a visit... you will pay for your views"  piss off

|Tue Dec 31 11:38:09 +0000 2013|
#mccann  Sinister ( 2 quote W****** ) that Pros insinuate that to Q or disbelief SHOULD result on a knock on the door & arrest. Stalinist ?

|Tue Dec 31 17:49:16 +0000 2013|
#mccann  I wish they would try for some of these " arrests " they keep threatening, hurry up, go for it or we may think BLUFF  

Sweepyface also suspected that many of the "pros" she was encountering might actually be getting paid to steer public opinion in TM's favour:

|Sun Dec 01 17:17:07 +0000 2013|
#mccann  CM has admitted he paid people to be on the social web pages "to steer public opinion"  Pink chimps was the name given 2 them

|Mon Dec 02 19:25:01 +0000 2013|
#mccann  I would actually complain if u r not being paid, some one is getting £25,000 pa for media monitoring, must b the Pink Chimps

|Tue Dec 31 09:07:43 +0000 2013|
#mccann  When you have been on here a while, you actually get to know exactly how the shift system works and who is about to appear 

The above is not intended to imply anything nor to accuse anyone.
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets Empty Re: Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets

Post by PeterMac 05.12.14 8:47

If you are able to collate them in a readable form, you might consider sending a copy to

Senior Coroner for Leicester City and South Leicestershire
Mrs. Catherine Mason
The Coroner’s Court,
Town Hall,
Town Hall Square,
Leicester
LE1 9BG

to join the other dossiers of information about the overt threats and the disgusting and hideous abuse she was receiving from people who support the McCanns
and who may or may not be paid by them, and / or by Clarence Mitchell to do so.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets Empty Re: Reading through the archive of Brenda's tweets

Post by aiyoyo 05.12.14 9:06

Gerry said on the MSM that trolls should be made examples of.  Perhaps it's worth drawing the Coroner's attention to Gerry's statement, adding comment that the McCanns did and say nothing about pro-Mcs trolls bullying abusing and threatening of McCanns skeptics in the most horrific way.

Unless these pro-Mcs trolls are identified and outed who's to say they are not Team McCann Propaganda tools or even part of/associated/related to the Mcs.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.12.14 10:25

From what I have read of Sweepyface's tweets, Brenda Leyland appeared to be an intelligent and astute woman who was more than capable of holding her own in any debate which makes her premature death particularly perplexing.

Given Gerry's demand that 'trolls' should be made an example of, I find his lack of any subsequent comment remarkable but perhaps his silence is unsurprising as bullies are always cowards at heart.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.12.14 10:32

aiyoyo wrote:Gerry said on the MSM that trolls should be made examples of.  Perhaps it's worth drawing the Coroner's attention to Gerry's statement, adding comment that the McCanns did and say nothing about pro-Mcs trolls bullying abusing and threatening of McCanns skeptics in the most horrific way.
Unless these pro-Mcs trolls are identified and outed who's to say they are not Team McCann Propaganda tools or even part of/associated/related to the Mcs.

HM Coroner has been sent a lot of information already, identifying individuals.
She may or may not take notice of it.

She has also been sent details of the Dossier of Death and of the people who prepared it.
She may decide that the information is not strictly germane to the issue in hand, but that would not preclude her from passing it on to the Proper Authorities, which would be the Leicester Police.

And the people who panicked and tried so valiantly to remove all traces of what they had been saying, on the most notorious sites, should be aware that much of the vile and disgusting threats they posted has been saved by others, and my also be accessible on the WayBack machine. Most of their identities are known.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.12.14 10:36

ultimaThule wrote:
Given Gerry's demand that 'trolls' should be made an example of, I find his lack of any subsequent comment remarkable but perhaps his silence is unsurprising as bullies are always cowards at heart.
Perhaps he has been genuinely taken aback at the scale of the threats and intimidation that has been going on on his behalf, even assuming he did not know, did not orchestrate it, and / or did not know to what extent Mitchell was involved - if he was, as seems likely.
Perhaps they realise that being implicated in a death (another death !) was a step too far.
In the alternative, a lawyer may have told them all to shut up.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 05.12.14 11:03

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Gerry said on the MSM that trolls should be made examples of.  Perhaps it's worth drawing the Coroner's attention to Gerry's statement, adding comment that the McCanns did and say nothing about pro-Mcs trolls bullying abusing and threatening of McCanns skeptics in the most horrific way.

HM Coroner has been sent a lot of information already, identifying individuals.
She may or may not take notice of it.

She has also been sent details of the Dossier of Death and of the people who prepared it.
She may decide that the information is not strictly germane to the issue in hand, but that would not preclude her from passing it on to the Proper Authorities, which would be the Leicester Police.

And the people who panicked and tried so valiantly to remove all traces of what they had been saying, on the most notorious sites, should be aware that much of the vile and disgusting threats they posted has been saved by others, and my also be accessible on the WayBack machine.  Most of their identities are known.
Good to hear that, and we can but hope that the Coroner and/or Leicester Police do indeed take account of this important information, that IMO, without doubt led to the sad events that transpired.

There ought to be a pretty long list of those that contributed to Brenda's death, with the charming Mr Brunt and his crew right at the front
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.12.14 13:34

AlexBG Today at 10:00 am

|Tue Dec 31 09:07:43 +0000 2013|
#mccann  When you have been on here a while, you actually get to know exactly how the shift system works and who is about to appear 

UNQUOTE

I agree with the above tweet. For example, one only has to observe the time that certain people come on in the morning, anytime between 7:30-8:00 AM. Regardless of what "sock" they wear, there is no mistaking who they are. And then the "change over" to another "sock" by the same person/s.  Again, so obvious. Of course they are paid. No one "clocks on" every morning at 7:30-8:00 AM, seven days a week, to post the same tosh, day in, day out, without being remunerated.

Moreover, there are no more than 6 regular "pros", and some are even closely related to each other. If it wasn't so pathetic, one could say it's amusing to watch. laughat
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.12.14 13:54

Maybe this is the appropriate time to repost this article about Brenda Leyland. This is from 14 October 2014

Published: 00:00, Sun, October 12, 2014

McCann troll Brenda ­Leyland driven to suicide by Twitter death threats

DEATH threats were allegedly sent to the woman found dead in a hotel just after she was publicly accused of trolling Kate and Gerry McCann over their missing child Madeleine.

In tragic irony, the hate messages directed at lonely divorcee Brenda ­Leyland were tweeted by someone who aggressively defended the McCanns on the internet.
The Sunday Express has passed on the five disgraceful messages to Leicestershire Police who are preparing a report for the coroner over the unexplained death of mother-of-two Ms Leyland, 63.
They were sent on Friday, October 3, from someone calling themselves Rainne and addressed directly to Ms Leyland’s Twitter account, @sweepyface

The following day her body was found at the Marriott Hotel in Leicester where she had fled to after being identified as the sender of tweets expressing her views on the Madeleine mystery.
Today we can disclose some of the appalling comments sent to her. The first states: “Hoping you get beaten so bad you beg for mercy, only to have gasoline thrown on you and set ablaze.”
The next adds: “You have reached the end of your torturing campaign against the McCann family, understand.”
The third message is a direct threat against her life with the sadistic author stating: “Death is waiting and watching for u @sweepyface..Do you feel it????”
The next attack was so disgusting it is unsuitable for publication.
The last message states: “Sweepyface, we’re coming for you. Do you feel us?? The decent kind folk who pray for this family and their sad loss.You go to hell *****.”

Police are trying to establish the details of the sick pro-McCann troll, who may face prosecution, and discover whether Ms Leyland read the messages and if she discussed them with any family or friends prior to her death. A spokesman for Leicestershire Police said: “We are investigating the circumstances around the death. If any offences are disclosed, we will investigate appropriately.”
There is no suggestion that Kate and Gerry McCann or any members of their wider family know Ms Leyland’s troll.

Ms Leyland was confronted about her Twitter comments about the McCanns by Sky News, which revealed that Scotland Yard detectives on the Operation Grange squad were examining a so-called dossier of anti-McCann trolls.
She was not named in the report and crime reporter Martin Brunt did not say she lived at Burton Overy, a village just 15 miles from the McCanns’ home in Rothley, Leicestershire. However, her identity quickly became known.
After the report Gerry McCann told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “Clearly something needs to be done about the abuse on the internet. I think we probably need more people to be charged. We do not have any significant presence on social media or online and I’ve got grave concerns about our children as they grow up and start to access the internet.
“I’m glad to see the law around this area has been reviewed. We need to make examples of people who are causing damage.”
A friend of Ms Leyland said she “couldn’t live with herself” after being outed and feared going to jail.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/169572/Mccann-troll-Brenda-Leyland-driven-to-suicide-after-twitter-death-threats

There's quite a lot for the "trolls" to chew over in that little lot!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.12.14 14:21

I had forgotten about that report SallyP.  Thanks for reminder.   The Daily Express deserve a clapping clapping (again).
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 07.12.14 1:15

plebgate wrote:I had forgotten about that report SallyP.  Thanks for reminder.   The Daily Express deserve a clapping clapping (again).

They are clearly waiting, watching and ready for action as soon as the opportunity arises.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 07.12.14 2:21

There are many pro-McCann people on Twitter who could (and should) be in very serious trouble. The technology exists to document all of what they have said and posted over the years; and also to track them down. The question is simply whether any police force has the time and desire to do so. My suspicion is NO. Especially when there is the distinct possibility that someone connected to team McCann may well be monitoring or communicating with some of them. Right now, that is a can of worms that no-one wants to open.

I fully expect the inquest to be very basic, ruling simply on whether Brenda committed suicide or not and concluding that it could not have been prevented. Not because of whitewash, but simply because nobody in authority cares enough to take it further.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.12.14 9:17

Okeydokey wrote:
plebgate wrote:I had forgotten about that report SallyP.  Thanks for reminder.   The Daily Express deserve a clapping clapping (again).

They are clearly waiting, watching and ready for action as soon as the opportunity arises.
That's what I think also Okeydokey and I also agree with Bishop Brennan's post  at 12.21pm  -

"
I fully expect the inquest to be very basic, ruling simply on whether Brenda committed suicide or not and concluding that it could not have been prevented. Not because of whitewash, but simply because nobody in authority cares enough to take it further. "
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 07.12.14 21:17

PeterMac wrote:If you are able to collate them in a readable form, you might consider sending a copy to

Senior Coroner for Leicester City and South Leicestershire
Mrs. Catherine Mason
The Coroner’s Court,
Town Hall,
Town Hall Square,
Leicester
LE1 9BG

to join the other dossiers of information about the overt threats and the disgusting and hideous abuse she was receiving from people who support the McCanns
and who may or may not be paid by them, and / or by Clarence Mitchell to do so.
If I had any faith in the UK authorities, I might consider sending them to someone.
Even if I did have faith however, as has been discussed in other threads, the criminal law was still against Brenda, so the vicious threats of arrest she was receiving had "merit", and the police therefore have an excuse not to act on them.
Also as discussed in other threads, the Coroner's job is narrow and does not take into account such things as messages posted on twitter.

Despite the above, I'm sure others will have read through the archive and passed them on. A list of the tweets might end up in the hands of Leicester Police, for all the good it'll do... at least they might recycle the paper after shredding?

On the subject of faith in the authorities, I'm often surprised by the number of people whose skepticism regarding the Maddie case does not extend to the British government, police and other UK public bodies. Many seem to think that the only reason justice has not yet been served, is because the police simply haven't considered the bleedin' obvious yet. Presumably the £millions poured into the case in unprecedented moves by successive Prime Ministers, the destruction of GA's career, the countless public figures speaking in staunch support of Mr & Mrs' version of events (including the future King, no less), the expensive police "investigations" into anything but the enormous elephant standing in the middle of the room, and the countless other anomalies that have been highlighted regarding this case, still do not arouse the suspicions of many people.
Not to mention the appalling and unprecedented conduct shown toward Brenda by the MSM.

All just my opinions.
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 07.12.14 21:20

Bishop Brennan wrote:I fully expect the inquest to be very basic, ruling simply on whether Brenda committed suicide or not and concluding that it could not have been prevented.  Not because of whitewash, but simply because nobody in authority cares enough to take it further. 
Why not because of whitewash, out of interest?
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 07.12.14 21:23

sallypelt wrote:I agree with the above tweet. For example, one only has to observe the time that certain people come on in the morning, anytime between 7:30-8:00 AM. Regardless of what "sock" they wear, there is no mistaking who they are. And then the "change over" to another "sock" by the same person/s.  Again, so obvious. Of course they are paid. No one "clocks on" every morning at 7:30-8:00 AM, seven days a week, to post the same tosh, day in, day out, without being remunerated.
Moreover, there are no more than 6 regular "pros", and some are even closely related to each other. If it wasn't so pathetic, one could say it's amusing to watch. laughat
I seldom use twitter myself, but that certainly wouldn't surprise me.
In the past I've even seen rumours in the press of governments employing the same tactics, to steer public opinion in their favour. If the audience is sufficiently high, it makes sense.
After all, the 'old' media of TV/radio/newspapers has long been used for the same purpose.

All just my opinions.
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 08.12.14 1:18

AlexBG wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:I fully expect the inquest to be very basic, ruling simply on whether Brenda committed suicide or not and concluding that it could not have been prevented.  Not because of whitewash, but simply because nobody in authority cares enough to take it further. 
Why not because of whitewash, out of interest?

Simply a practical consideration. No need to cover something up that will fade away by itself.

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 08.12.14 2:27

To my mind, we already have a whitewash on our hands because the coroner has already said - despite not knowing the cause of death! - there was nothing suspicious about the death!! That is also despite it being well established if you intimidate someone into committing suicide that is an offence.

At the very least, a coroner not wishing to conduct a whitewash would have kept their own counsel as to whether there was or was not anything suspicious at this stage.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 14.12.14 23:37

Staying on the topic of threats apparently made by the "pros", here are some further Sweepyface tweets from the archive that seemed relevant (with names removed).

Two tweets which suggest Sweepyface was in fact unconcerned when pros threatened to "report" her:
|Mon Jan 06 19:22:08 +0000 2014|
#mccann  Then , R******, time to show those lies, and if you feel strongly to report me, I ask you to and am happy for you to
|Mon Jan 06 19:24:48 +0000 2014|
#mccann  NO R******, you have accused me of many lies, untruths etc. having been accused, I am ready for you to publish all my lies

The following tweets speak for themselves:
|Tue Jan 14 13:32:46 +0000 2014|
#mccann The interest in Antis locations,real names etc is both creepy and a give away to true motives on here
|Mon Feb 10 15:51:25 +0000 2014|
#mccann  Shame but it is vital to block Shills, some have an unhealthy interest about identities and addresses of Antis which is creepy
|Mon Feb 10 15:52:50 +0000 2014|
#mccann  Insidious Shills, try to contact family members of Antis, work place etc, why would healthy debater need to do this ?
|Mon Feb 10 15:55:39 +0000 2014|
#mccann  Actually found the Shills rather alarming of late, insatiable need to quash debate and insult and threaten,
|Mon Feb 10 16:16:40 +0000 2014|
#mccann  Seen these tactics in my work in certain African states, fear of commenting or Q ing to suppress free speech

And one I found particularly disturbing:
|Mon Feb 10 17:11:00 +0000 2014|
#mccann  In which universe does disbelief, queries and rebuttal  meet with the need for destruction of the perp

The above is not intended to imply anything nor to accuse anyone.
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top