The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by Mirage on 12.02.17 20:02


I am pleased that Jane Tanner's name has been placed exactly where it needs to be... right at the centre of the action. Quote from Metro:

"They (the Supreme Court judges) added, highlighting the McCanns’ Tapas Nine friend Jane Tanner’s much-questioned sighting of the suspected ‘abductor’

In fact that Jane Tanner sighting was so "much-questioned" that Andy Redwood knew he had to do something about it. Hence the "Revelation Moment". The moment when he decided to present that fatuous nonsense on Crimewatch  about a dad who came forward (or more appositely, backwards) years later with a set of his daughter's pyjamas he'd kept since the night in question. A man who happened to be heading in the wrong  direction as to his stated mission , towit:  towards the creche from which he had just collected his child as opposed to away from it.

We were never to learn if this crucial witness observed or heard anything of interest. Instead an appeal went out to people much further afield, in Britain, Ireland, Spain , Germany etc. But not Portugal. This most important witness even posed for the camera with arms outstretched as if t'were a Ferrero Rocher advert. Wearing the sort of clothes that were not the least tourist- like.

Not looking too clever for Operation Grange that ruling.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1902
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by Copodenieve on 12.02.17 20:14

Concluding Amaral had not acted ‘illicitly,’ they ruled his book was not a personal and unjustified attack on the McCanns with a ‘defamatory intention’ behind it which would not be protected by freedom of speech rights.
Describing the book and the TV documentary based on it as an ‘opinion’ based on the logic of facts and evidence contained in the criminal case files, they added: ‘Our opinion is that rather than an injurious animus, the intention was informative and defensive.’




I rather like this bit too! 


Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/09/kate-and-gerry-mccann-havent-been-proved-innocent-over-maddies-disappearance-6436728/#ixzz4YVIXPyXs
avatar
Copodenieve

Posts : 93
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-27
Location : Leeds

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by loopzdaloop on 13.02.17 0:11

@Mirage wrote:

I am pleased that Jane Tanner's name has been placed exactly where it needs to be... right at the centre of the action. Quote from Metro:

"They (the Supreme Court judges) added, highlighting the McCanns’ Tapas Nine friend Jane Tanner’s much-questioned sighting of the suspected ‘abductor’

In fact that Jane Tanner sighting was so "much-questioned" that Andy Redwood knew he had to do something about it. Hence the "Revelation Moment". The moment when he decided to present that fatuous nonsense on Crimewatch  about a dad who came forward (or more appositely, backwards) years later with a set of his daughter's pyjamas he'd kept since the night in question. A man who happened to be heading in the wrong  direction as to his stated mission , towit:  towards the creche from which he had just collected his child as opposed to away from it.

We were never to learn if this crucial witness observed or heard anything of interest. Instead an appeal went out to people much further afield, in Britain, Ireland, Spain , Germany etc. But not Portugal. This most important witness even posed for the camera with arms outstretched as if t'were a Ferrero Rocher advert. Wearing the sort of clothes that were not the least tourist- like.

Not looking too clever for Operation Grange that ruling.

That was a moment of genius by Redwood & Operation Grange. They knew Tanner's information was false so took it out of the game enabling them to put the Mccanns on the backfoot and allow focus on other areas.
avatar
loopzdaloop

Posts : 352
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by Cmaryholmes on 13.02.17 7:34

You have to admit, he doesn't look like a tourist.

Cmaryholmes

Posts : 353
Reputation : 404
Join date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by Mirage on 13.02.17 7:45

@BlueBag wrote:
JANE TANNER (PANORAMA): "I ... (slight eye roll) ..... was carrying across the arms like this."

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1902
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by BlueBag on 13.02.17 10:37

I like the "Frankenstein's Monster did it" theory.

It works just as well as other official theories.

The Monster was quite good at sneaking into children's bedrooms.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4273
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by ChippyM on 13.02.17 11:11

@BlueBag wrote:I like the "Frankenstein's Monster did it" theory.

It works just as well as other official theories.

The Monster was quite good at sneaking into children's bedrooms.

How would he sneak in with all that shuffling and moaning he does? How did those big shoes fit behind the bedroom door when he was hiding?  

  I prefer the theory that someone materialised using a Star Trek Style transponder type device.

ChippyM

Posts : 1268
Reputation : 415
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by BlueBag on 13.02.17 11:43

@ChippyM wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:I like the "Frankenstein's Monster did it" theory.

It works just as well as other official theories.

The Monster was quite good at sneaking into children's bedrooms.

How would he sneak in with all that shuffling and moaning he does? How did those big shoes fit behind the bedroom door when he was hiding?  

  I prefer the theory that someone materialised using a Star Trek Style transponder type device.
You need to watch the Boris Karloff films.

He was good at it.

I don't think the PJ checked the room for secret doors.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4273
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: METRO ‘However even the archive ruling raises serious concerns relating to the truth of the allegation that Madeleine was kidnapped.’

Post by ChippyM on 13.02.17 11:49

@BlueBag wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:I like the "Frankenstein's Monster did it" theory.

It works just as well as other official theories.

The Monster was quite good at sneaking into children's bedrooms.

How would he sneak in with all that shuffling and moaning he does? How did those big shoes fit behind the bedroom door when he was hiding?  

  I prefer the theory that someone materialised using a Star Trek Style transponder type device.
You need to watch the Boris Karloff films.

He was good at it.

I don't think the PJ checked the room for secret doors.

Yep actually, he's got a motive. He was just so lonely, always trying to play with local kids and desperate for anyone to be his 'friennnnnnnnnd?'

ChippyM

Posts : 1268
Reputation : 415
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum