The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' Mm11

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' Regist10

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' Empty Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by frost 07.10.14 15:43

I have posted this on the Martin Brunt thread also but I believe this derserves its own thread 

Published on 7 Oct 2014
This video is in response to the death of Brenda Leyland aka Sweepyface. Despite media demonisation, Brenda was not a troll. She merely didn't believe the abduction theory surrounding Madeleine a McCann. Neither do I. Brenda's name, like mine, was part of a McCann dossier handed to Metropolitan Police. I have today invited the police to interview me. This issue is about a number of things, including censorship, and we must fight it. RIP Sweepyface. I apologise for the quality but recorded it on tablet to get out quickly.
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by Guest 07.10.14 15:50

Magnificent and brave effort.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: Sonia Poulton video 'We are not trolls to question disappearance of Madeleine McCann'

Post by Snifferdog 07.10.14 15:56

Well done Sonia Poulton bravo!bravo ! A true reflection as to what a journalist should be!

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 07.10.14 15:57

Sonia Poulton ‏[ltr]@SoniaPoulton[/ltr]  1 hr1 hour ago
Thank you for wonderful messages to my video re: #WeAreNotTrollsToQuestionDisappearanceOfMadeleineMcCann the truth will out. #mccann
Expand

frost

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.10.14 15:59

Snifferdog wrote:Well done Sonia Poulton bravo!bravo ! A true reflection as to what a journalist should be!
Agreed Snifferdog, 100% and I add a post that I put on another thread since here is more appropriate.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/78259-journalist-sonia-poulton-asks-lord-alistair-mcalpine-former-margaret-thatcher-conservative-party-treasurer-and-close-aide-and-confidant-for-help-in-exposing-the-scale-of-child-abuse-in-britain/

I was googling Sonia's name to check my spelling error and saw this letter from Sonia to Lord Alistair McAlpine to which she received no answer.
She is the voice of many, many thousands of people now.
Thank you Sonia for standing up and with you are those thousands. roses
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.10.14 16:04

frost wrote:I have posted this on the Martin Brunt thread also but I believe this derserves its own thread 

Published on 7 Oct 2014
This video is in response to the death of Brenda Leyland aka Sweepyface. Despite media demonisation, Brenda was not a troll. She merely didn't believe the abduction theory surrounding Madeleine a McCann. Neither do I. Brenda's name, like mine, was part of a McCann dossier handed to Metropolitan Police. I have today invited the police to interview me. This issue is about a number of things, including censorship, and we must fight it. RIP Sweepyface. I apologise for the quality but recorded it on tablet to get out quickly.

Absolutely flippin` top class.  Well done Sonia Poulton. clapping1
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 07.10.14 16:04

bravo bravo bravo
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.14 16:06

thumbsup
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 07.10.14 16:09

bobbin wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Well done Sonia Poulton bravo!bravo ! A true reflection as to what a journalist should be!
Agreed Snifferdog, 100% and I add a post that I put on another thread since here is more appropriate.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/78259-journalist-sonia-poulton-asks-lord-alistair-mcalpine-former-margaret-thatcher-conservative-party-treasurer-and-close-aide-and-confidant-for-help-in-exposing-the-scale-of-child-abuse-in-britain/

I was googling Sonia's name to check my spelling error and saw this letter from Sonia to Lord Alistair McAlpine to which she received no answer.

A very telling interesting and well written read. Thanks for the link Bobbin thumbup

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.10.14 16:15

Absolutely brilliant.  Will be interesting to see if the cops do interview her and if they do, whether she is able to get the real name of the anonymous dossier writer/s.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 07.10.14 16:19

bobbin wrote:

Yes I agree more appropriate here and this is the reply I posted on your post on other thread .

I have corresponded with Sonia previously on a totally unrelated issue to the McCann case or child abuse . She is a genuinly nice person who hates injustice and will do her best to help people and to get stories out  into the open which others will not touch .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 07.10.14 16:54

Excellent.  Well done Sonia.   If only more journalists were brave enough to speak out.  There must be police/journalists/TV reporters etc. who all feel the same way.   Time to stand up and be counted.    bravo
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 07.10.14 17:00

Brilliant video. But I fear that the media will very easily dismiss what this woman says. Sonia worked with david icke for 9 months.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.14 17:10

inspirespirit wrote:Excellent.  Well done Sonia.   If only more journalists were brave enough to speak out.  There must be police/journalists/TV reporters etc. who all feel the same way.   Time to stand up and be counted.    bravo

Actually, any who do NOT speak out are not actually journalists. They might claim to be, and it might be what they put on their CV, but by their actions they are not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 07.10.14 17:27

Really well said, seems to be gathering a head of steam now the concept of open dissent.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 07.10.14 17:32

Huge respect and thank you. 

She seems so but let's hope this brave lady is strong enough for the inevitable onslaught.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 07.10.14 17:38

Amazing! Sonia is a legend for this!

pop2

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Evening_All 07.10.14 17:45

Always been a fan of Sonia since her days of arguing with Katie Hopkins. I would love to see a 5 minute debate between these 2 ladies, Katie fighting the McCanns corner and Sonia fighting ours.
spin
Evening_All
Evening_All

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 07.10.14 17:45

Very few journalist ,would stand up and be counted like Sonia is today ,I take my hat off to her .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.14 19:54

Evening_All wrote:Always been a fan of Sonia since her days of arguing with Katie Hopkins. I would love to see a 5 minute debate between these 2 ladies, Katie fighting the McCanns corner and Sonia fighting ours.
spin
Katie Hopkins is no McCann supporter. Are you thinking of someone else?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 07.10.14 20:31

Well done Sonia.  Very brave.  RIP Brenda. clapping clapping clapping
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 07.10.14 21:40

Great video Sonia!! rock

And Katie Hopkins is no way a McCann fan!
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.10.14 22:23

Maybe it will become apparent in the next few days whether a ‘super-inaudible’ is indeed in place.

Are the ‘men-in-suits’ on their way?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 07.10.14 23:01

This case must be doing incalculable damage to the MSM. It used to be you read a newspaper to find stuff out, now you go on line to find out what stuff they're not telling you.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 07.10.14 23:09

I don't post very often as I have little to add to what most of you so eloquently express. I read and mull as a rule but can't hold back on this one as so utterly horrified by the events that have unfolded!  Well said Sonia!

Sadly the biggest tragedy is no longer that a small child has vanished without trace from this world. For some of us it has become bigger than we could ever have imagined. From those first little nagging doubts in our minds when we heard the news,  growing into almost obsessive proportions fed by the continuing saga of ‘nothing quite adding up’. Those not quite expected reactions from the ‘devastated’ parents raising more questions than answers – not just about a small missing child or whether we would have answered those 48 questions and the myriad of inconsistencies but the tragedy of raising questions regarding the very society we live in.

The media garbage we are being fed and despairing at just how many believe what they read without question. The society where those who do question are publicly called ‘haters’ and ‘trolls’. Scarily reminiscent of a society where carefully manipulated media propaganda turned the minds of the unquestioning masses against their fellow men women and children. It is a bigger tragedy when ‘Lest We Forget’ is once again forgotten and a woman dies as a direct result of ‘trial by media’ and the baying hounds of the money making media machines. This, like a small child going missing as a direct result of being left alone at night, is a travesty that should never have happened.
joti26
joti26

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top