The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 34 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 34 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 34 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 34 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 34 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Cristobell 03.07.14 14:23

sofieellis wrote:Joana Morais ‏@xklamation  5m
Maddie Case: Car of Malinka's family member searched by two sniffer dogs  http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/maddie-case-car-of-malinkas-family.html … #McCann
Amazed they still have the car 7 years later - don't think I've ever had a car that long!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 34 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by MRNOODLES 03.07.14 14:25

roy rovers wrote:Could Malinka have torched his own car to hide evidence?

Somebody else suggested this a day or two back. It's certainly possible I guess. Plus you get an insurance pay out too.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 03.07.14 14:26

I though Hideho's video said Malinka's car was torched before Madeleine disappeared?

Do we know when his car was torched?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 03.07.14 14:31

MRNOODLES wrote:

Somebody else suggested this a day or two back.  It's certainly possible I guess.  Plus you get an insurance pay out too.
I wouldn't put it past the fiends who were organising everything else in PDL that summer.  A lot of hatred was being stirred up against potential abductors, and the action was surrepitiously planting the idea in people's minds that Malinka was indeed involved. 

Look over there, not here.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 03.07.14 14:31

Cristobell wrote:
I though Hideho's video said Malinka's car was torched before Madeleine disappeared?

Do we know when his car was torched?

I read somewhere yesterday that he has had 3 cars torched, 2 before the disappearance of Madeleine ad the one with the word FALA afterwards.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 14:54

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Woofer wrote:From a condensed version of Kiko`s analysis of phone pings :-

RM had his mobile switched off for almost exactly the same time as GM on 2nd/3rd May - GM`s for 31h 25m and RM`s for 31h 35m beginning at 15:45 on 2nd.  Now that`s a massive coincidence.
 https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3223p1-mobile-phones-info-needed

Also does RM have a concrete alibi - wasn`t it just from his Mum?  Would this be considered CONCRETE?

It looks suspicious if your mother, brother, or friend provides an alibi as that person could theoretically be motivated to lie for you. I think it would be considered a 'weak' alibi.
Sadly if you live with someone that's the often the only allibi that you have.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.07.14 14:57

Some people here in Sweden burning their own cars to get insurance money or a new car.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 14:58

ChippyM wrote:
Benion wrote:I do not think it is a whitewash.

The fact they have arrested Rolf Harris who painted the Queen's portrait, Andy Coulson and Max Clifford shows no-one is above the law.

If they conclude it was not the McCanns, I will accept this.

I am doubtful it's a complete whitewash too but I don't believe the trials you mention above mean anyone is above the law.

We are still yet to see any politicians being investigated for what is alleged to be abuse of children on a large, organised scale (for many years).

A whitewash doesn't have to be completely obvious, IMO a tactic that has been employed in the past and is probably being used now in various cases, is to sacrifice a few small players in what might be a much larger network and let them take all the blame and focus.  So I think it's possible that some people may be held accountable for M. McCann's dissapearence but it may not include everyone involved.

I agree Chippy, even a "we could not solve the case" would be a white wash imo.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 15:04

ChippyM wrote:
sar wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/486412/Police-probe-calls-texts-suspects-Madeleine-McCann-vanish-disappear-Maddie-Kate-Gerry

so the xpress are saying "SM"'s sofa was "dumped" if so:

WHEN
WHERE
WHY

and how did MM's dna find itself there?

Possible but not sure how this would stand up to scrutiny in a court.  Also, I could be wrong but deleting txt msg's, call history from your phone doesn't delete them from telco servers?

From the express article you posted;

"
According to Portuguese sources, a ­convicted burglar and a young beggar ­contacted each other at the time Madeleine was seen leaving a children’s play club.
Police claim they then exchanged three phone calls later that evening coinciding with her mother and family friends leaving a restaurant where they were dining to check on her in the apartment where she was sleeping.
The timing of the phone calls could show that the pair were monitoring the McCanns ready to burgle their flat.
It would also support the widely held theory that the three-year-old was killed during a botched break-in and her body removed and buried.

The timing of the phone calls could show that the pair were monitoring the McCanns

Police believe the burglar, who worked at the Ocean Club apartment complex in Praia da Luz where the McCanns were staying, also spoke by phone with a heroin addict a day before the disappearance. "

So a portuguese source who knows what the police questioning is, someone in the police, or who works in the police station is passing on information to the press?!   

If these people were monitoring the McCann's when they were picking up the children in the afternoon, why would they plan to rob the place between the checks and not the long periods when the apartment was empty during the day?
God help me next time I answer my phone. If there is any negligent parent around here, and there are lots, I might end up being blamed for their misdeed.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 03.07.14 15:12

lj wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
sar wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/486412/Police-probe-calls-texts-suspects-Madeleine-McCann-vanish-disappear-Maddie-Kate-Gerry

so the xpress are saying "SM"'s sofa was "dumped" if so:

WHEN
WHERE
WHY

and how did MM's dna find itself there?

Possible but not sure how this would stand up to scrutiny in a court.  Also, I could be wrong but deleting txt msg's, call history from your phone doesn't delete them from telco servers?

From the express article you posted;

"
According to Portuguese sources, a ­convicted burglar and a young beggar ­contacted each other at the time Madeleine was seen leaving a children’s play club.
Police claim they then exchanged three phone calls later that evening coinciding with her mother and family friends leaving a restaurant where they were dining to check on her in the apartment where she was sleeping.
The timing of the phone calls could show that the pair were monitoring the McCanns ready to burgle their flat.
It would also support the widely held theory that the three-year-old was killed during a botched break-in and her body removed and buried.

The timing of the phone calls could show that the pair were monitoring the McCanns

Police believe the burglar, who worked at the Ocean Club apartment complex in Praia da Luz where the McCanns were staying, also spoke by phone with a heroin addict a day before the disappearance. "

So a portuguese source who knows what the police questioning is, someone in the police, or who works in the police station is passing on information to the press?!   

If these people were monitoring the McCann's when they were picking up the children in the afternoon, why would they plan to rob the place between the checks and not the long periods when the apartment was empty during the day?
God help me next time I answer my phone. If there is any negligent parent around here, and there are lots, I might end up being blamed for their misdeed.
This is completely bizarre! I am a bit far back in reading this thread but if this is what SY have come up with it could be anyone who was around the OC at that particular time. What a lot of nonsense!

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 15:13

ultimaThule wrote:
lj wrote:

Medical students do have to attend necropsies, as have most doctors.  Some might very well be garther in the decomposition process. I doubt if they had any idea about how long dogs can still find that smell.

Attending autopsies, or necropsies as you prefer to call them, is not part of the curriculum in UK medical schools, lj, and many thousands of practising doctors have never set foot in a mortuary or viewed, let alone performed, an autopsy,.  In those med schools where anatomy continues to be learned using traditional methods as opposed to videos and computers, dissections are carried out on previously prepared cadavers in the anatomy lab where, as I have said, the overwhelming odour is that of formaldehyde.  

Although this links to the site of a USA med school, the process of preparing and supplying cadavers for dissection is no different to that which is practised in the UK:  http://www.indiana.edu/~rcapub/v18n1/p17.html 
How sad for those UK medical students and doctors, they miss an essential part of the medical education and feedback on their treatments. So you really mean they don't attent a necrosy when a patient of them dies, even if their role was just being a lowly junior or medical student? Somehow I doubt that. In countries I have lived a necropsy would not continue if the treating doctor is not present. 

BTW at least in medical journals autopsy, necropsy, obduction is all used, depending of the area you live, and any medical student will know what you mean.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 15:14

sar wrote:to me looks like they are going for some kind of "demi" cover-up, the PJ and SY investigations will continue sides-swiping each other like the chariot racers in Ben Hur, until eventually SY (or those from Imperial Box) this has gone on for too long, drop this pair in it, we've had enough of them.  The behind the scenes actors / upper echelons will never unlikely be uncovered, the bit part players / those who have found themselves unexpectedly thrust into the glare of the footlights, can be thrown to the wolves if needs be.
Great comparison.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 03.07.14 15:17

'a convicted burglar and a young beggar' have supposedly carried out the crime of the century and kept it secret for 7 years?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 15:21

In the end, though, whatever new suspects the police accuse - whether guilty or innocent of the crime - they are going to be well aware of the history of this case and the fact that the initial investigation focused heavily on the parents. One former police officer even wrote a book about it. In any trial their defence will be looking very hard at evidence that suggests they are NOT involved and I wouldn't be surprised if G Amaral and others were called to be witnesses for the defence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 15:24

PeterMac wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679009/Madeleine-McCann-officers-today-use-sniffer-dogs-examine-cars-two-official-suspects-quizzed-week.html

Madeleine McCann officers 'will today use sniffer dogs to examine the cars of two official suspects quizzed this week'
South Wales police have sent two victim detection dogs to Portugal
It is believed officers will use them to search cars of two official suspects

Four persons of interest were quizzed in front of British police this week
Sniffer dogs also searched waste ground near where Madeleine disappeared
Police investigated three sites in Praia da Luz but found no new evidence

Oh my ...........

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 15:27

Cristobell wrote:'a convicted burglar and a young beggar' have supposedly carried out the crime of the century and kept it secret for 7 years?
A convicted burglar and a young beggar are assisting 2 Police forces with their enquiries to help solve the crime of the century.

A burglar tiptoeing round the streets in the dark at night. I'm sure he get's to see all sorts.

A young beggar sleeping rough on the streets in the dark at night. I'm sure he get's to see all sorts.

What did they both see that night.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 15:31

sar wrote:+1 tasprin 
yeah

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 03.07.14 15:36

I've just read the express article, and something doesn't make sense - if this burglar and beggar were talking to each other around the time the McCanns were going back to 5A from the restaurant, and the article seems to suggest the burglar and beggar were watching the apartment, then why on earth would they decide to break in???? They can see the McCanns are (apparently) coming and going and are talking to each other about it. Surely they'd think 'nah, too risky. Let's burgle somewhere where the occupants AREN'T present.'????

The papers can't have it both ways - either the crime was opportunistic and therefore it's unlikely phonecalls were  exchanged, or it was planned and that necessarily involves the parents. No one would plan to burgle a flat where they know people are inside.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.07.14 15:37

Poe wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Daryl Dixon`s thoughts on the dogs (or Grime) being discredited is not impossible.  It will have to happen if a whitewash is on the cards.  A few years ago someone wrote a long piece on some blog or forum which really dissed Grime.

Nonetheless still just a belief not based on evidence, as far as I know.

If Grime is discredited, then every single case that he, Eddie & Keela have been involved with (and possibly cases involving other specialist dog teams) will have to be re-investigated. No lawyer worth his or her salt will leave a client languishing in a prison cell when one of the methods of investigation has been compromised.
Indeed.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 15:48

nglfi wrote:I've just read the express article, and something doesn't make sense - if this burglar and beggar were talking to each other around the time the McCanns were going back to 5A from the restaurant, and the article seems to suggest the burglar and beggar were watching the apartment, then why on earth would they decide to break in???? They can see the McCanns are (apparently) coming and going and are talking to each other about it. Surely they'd think 'nah, too risky. Let's burgle somewhere where the occupants AREN'T present.'????

The papers can't have it both ways - either the crime was opportunistic and therefore it's unlikely phonecalls were  exchanged, or it was planned and that necessarily involves the parents. No one would plan to burgle a flat where they know people are inside.
Yes exactly, why choose a 10 minute window of opportunity to break in to an apartment that the occupants keep coming back to and have left unlocked anyway!

Then again as others have pointed out it's The express and comes from 'a source'!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 03.07.14 15:49

nglfi wrote:I've just read the express article, and something doesn't make sense - if this burglar and beggar were talking to each other around the time the McCanns were going back to 5A from the restaurant, and the article seems to suggest the burglar and beggar were watching the apartment, then why on earth would they decide to break in???? They can see the McCanns are (apparently) coming and going and are talking to each other about it. Surely they'd think 'nah, too risky. Let's burgle somewhere where the occupants AREN'T present.'????

A beggar by definition has'nt a pot to p*** in. Enters 5a and doesn't put a single item in his pocket he could sell to buy a bit if grub.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 03.07.14 15:54

MRNOODLES wrote:

A beggar by definition has'nt a pot to p*** in. Enters 5a and doesn't put a single item in his pocket he could sell to buy a bit if grub.
Exactly. We know passports were left out on the table yet they weren't taken, and neither was anything else. It's interesting that the parents have never claimed there was a burglar, just a paedophile and there are no other possibilities. So I wonder what they make of all the burglar stuff. The PJ as far as I know never followed it as a line of enquiry. It must be unnerving to see SY apparently pursuing something for which there is even less evidence than an abduction.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 03.07.14 15:58

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:
The problem with the current NSY investigation is that they haven't explained why they are ignoring the evidence of the dogs, in other words, why they think the dogs inaccurately signalled on 7, I think it was, occasions in relation the McCanns' car, apartment and belongings.

Equally they haven't explained why they believe the Tapas 9 version despite glaring inconsistencies, including their failure to act on Jane Tanner's alleged sighting of the adduction which she had shared with others in the group by a few minutes after 10pm according to their own account, the failure to knock on Mrs Fenn's door and ask whether she had seen anything etc etc.

You appear to have reliable sources placed inside Operation Grange, please do share with the rest of us.  Or perhaps what you've said above isn't fact at all, but your own perception of events?
IMHO The fact that sy/pj are continuing to use cadaver dogs is a stong indication that the alerts given by eddie and keela are not/have not been ignored but without hard physical evidence to confirm their alerts, that can be presented in a court of law, additional evidence is required.
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 03.07.14 16:06

Perhaps "burglars" is a handy catch-all word SY is using in place of another word which would alert the suspects that they're onto them.

Remember Watergate.
They were called "burglars" too. But they were much much more than that.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 16:06

Will repeat.

This Burglar stuff is all nonsense. A red herring. A much needed distraction etc.

It helps them to have a 'story' out there while they get on with what they are doing. Which is solving this crime IMO.

They cannot and won't let on that they are onto the parents or the rest of the tapas at this stage. 

The abduction story is guff.

The burglar story is guff.

Press make guff up to sell newspapers.

SY have said nothing. PJ have said nothing.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top