The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Justformaddie 03.07.14 12:01

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:
As I've posted before, it's my belief that the original dog alerts have been invalidated or discredited in some way and therefore are immaterial to the current investigation.

Do you have any evidence to base this belief on?
Has this happened?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by PeterMac 03.07.14 12:01

aiyoyo wrote:. . . Why did they NOT conduct the interviews prior to the digs, as that would would have been more competent use of time and resources ?
Very often interviews are conducted NOT to gain information, but to test the honesty and veracity of the interviewee.
Never ask a question to which you do not already know the answer.

We do not know what was found during the searches.
We do not know which of the Tapas group has cracked
We do not know what that person, or those persons, have said
We do not know what any of the previous Directors of the "Fund" who have now left may have said
We do not know what any of the more reliable Private detectives may have told Grange - (and we do know that they have been in contact)
We do not know what surveillance has been in place

What we do know is that they have carefully selected a small number of persons and have interviewed them with full publicity given to what they were doing
We are then told that two cars are to be investigated by Cadaver dogs.

We can then either wait and see, or start trying to make sense of it,

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16601

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.07.14 12:02

candyfloss wrote:I had already removed/deleted the name Sallypelt.

TY Candyfloss. It's good to see we have a poster on here, who appears to contribute nothing of his own in regards to links, latest information etc, but continually criticises other people's posts

There! I am feeling much better that I've got that off my chest!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.07.14 12:05

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:And just imagine the damage that would be caused if this investigation was whitewashed, and then just one person broke ranks and told all to the press.
That is one hell of a risk to take.
Quite so.
Hillsborough - where it is Police Officers who have said that their statements were tampered with by other police officers
Lawrence - where it is police officers who are investigating the role of another police officer
>
>
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16601

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 03.07.14 12:06

candyfloss wrote:I had already removed/deleted the name Sallypelt.

You may need to look/delete mine.

I found some information on the person on the ATS forum.  To be fair they named themselves but might not be appropriate to dig it up all these years later.

I would like to add there are simply no references to this case made by the poster.

At most he may/may not have had a business connection to Malinka.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 12:08

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:. . . Why did they NOT conduct the interviews prior to the digs, as that would would have been more competent use of time and resources ?
Very often interviews are conducted NOT to gain information, but to test the honesty and veracity of the interviewee.
Never ask a question to which you do not already know the answer.

We do not know what was found during the searches.
We do not know which of the Tapas group has cracked
We do not know what that person, or those persons, have said
We do not know what any of the previous Directors of the "Fund" who have now left may have said
We do not know what any of the more reliable Private detectives may have told Grange - (and we do know that they have been in contact)
We do not know what surveillance has been in place

What we do know is that they have carefully selected a small number of persons and have interviewed them with full publicity given to what they were doing
We are then told that two cars are to be investigated by Cadaver dogs.

We can then either wait and see, or start trying to make sense of it,

Good post, i agree that we don't have all the information as to what SY are doing, so it's premature to conclude it must be a farce.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 12:13

Justformaddie wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:
As I've posted before, it's my belief that the original dog alerts have been invalidated or discredited in some way and therefore are immaterial to the current investigation.

Do you have any evidence to base this belief on?
Has this happened?
Of course it has not happened.

It's Daryl's BELIEF. That is all.

The only persons to discredit the dogs are the 'unreliable' Mccanns.

Plus the shills. Noticed on Twitter that the shills are now saying that apt 5a was infested with RATS. According to them, Rats give off a similar smell like Seabass to Cadaver or some rubbish like that. Clutching at straws to try and discredit the dogs.

The dogs are never wrong. Simple.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 12:18

From Brunty - 54 mins ago.

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Bit48xx6bd1tktx0409c_normalmartinbrunt [ltr]@skymartinbrunt[/ltr] · 54m
[ltr]#Madeleine Cops apparently have examined a car used by one of four suspects at the time Madeleine McCann vanished. Witnesses being quizzed[/ltr]
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.07.14 12:19

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:And just imagine the damage that would be caused if this investigation was whitewashed, and then just one person broke ranks and told all to the press.

That is one hell of a risk to take.

Which is why OG are 'afraid', imo, of the PJ releasing a SECOND 'tranche' of files, if the PJ, the LEAD investigators, in this case, 're-shelved', not CLOSE, their current investigation.

As i have said many times before, Leicestershire Policeman, Detective Superintendent, Stuart Prior, NEVER, EVER, thought his er, 'input', into the original  LP/PJ 'investigation' would SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!

DCI Mahogany surely would know the PJ release 'files' into the public domain, after 'shelving, but NOT closing a case' and he would not risk his ENTIRE 'investigation' (whitewash?) being made public, and subject to minute scrutiny, as LP's DS SP's was..........would he?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 12:21

FrankS wrote:From Brunty - 54 mins ago.

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Bit48xx6bd1tktx0409c_normalmartinbrunt 

[ltr]@skymartinbrunt[/ltr]

· 54m

[ltr]#Madeleine Cops apparently have examined a car used by one of four suspects at the time Madeleine McCann vanished. Witnesses being quizzed[/ltr]

That could easily apply to the events of 2007 too.  big grin
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 03.07.14 12:21

Dogs don't lie, can't lie even if they wanted to IMO can't ignore Eddie and Keela and then trust the ones they have now. Rats ? Oh my, what next? Don't think the mcs would have been happy living with them for an hour never mind days! IMO  rotfl

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 12:23

How big are these rats?  Could they have carried off a rather small 4 year old?  big grin
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.07.14 12:28

ChippyM wrote:How big are these rats?  Could they have carried off a rather small 4 year old?  big grin
are you suggesting a scene similar to "Verucca Salt" being carried away by squirrels in the 2005 Warner Brothers production of "Carlie and the Chocolate Factory"?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 12:29

Justformaddie wrote:Dogs don't lie, can't lie even if they wanted to IMO can't ignore Eddie and Keela and then trust the ones they have now. Rats ? Oh my, what next? Don't think the rats would have been happy living with them for an hour never mind days! IMO  rotfl

Fixed that for you  Mrs rotfl 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 03.07.14 12:30

ChippyM wrote:How big are these rats?  Could they have carried off a rather small 4 year old?  big grin
Yes - the super-rats could have taken a small 3 - year old, without doubt.
I think you're on to something Chippy.
Seriously, no wonder it's taken 7 years.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 03.07.14 12:32

The dogs mistook the scent of rats for that of human cadaver and this information comes from the McCanns supporters? Do they really want us to believe that the McCanns left their three kids alone in a rat-infested flat every night?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.07.14 12:33

Justformaddie wrote:Dogs don't lie, can't lie even if they wanted to IMO can't ignore Eddie and Keela and then trust the ones they have now. Rats ? Oh my, what next? Don't think the mcs would have been happy living with them for an hour never mind days! IMO  rotfl

So, the 'rats' are running! (and the 'rodents' too!)

And the McCanns still diliberately, consciously, left 3 kids, all under 4 years old, alone, in an unsecured apartment, to 'fend' off these nasty, nasty rats, running wild, whilst they went to 'dinner' out of sight, every night, they were in PDL.

NEXT!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 12:34

sar wrote:
are you suggesting a scene similar to "Verucca Salt" being carried away by squirrels in the 2005 Warner Brothers production of "Carlie and the Chocolate Factory"?

Something like that yes, lol.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.07.14 12:35

Erm, so the rats only hung out in the McCanns apartment for some reason.  Perhaps they sensed they were among friends?  scratchhead
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 03.07.14 12:36

juliet wrote:Surely the British police don't have to interrogate every half-bit burglar, drug addict and drifter in the Algarve just to "cross the i's" to secure a McCann conviction? The evidence already is pretty overwhelming: blood in the apartment, cadaver odour everywhere, fingerprints on the window,  deleted phone messages, unexplained car mileage, interference with witnesses, clear anomalies in every part of their evidence, proven lies by them and their little gang.....not to mention what Yvonne Martin, Mrs Fenn, the waiters and cleaners at the OC and the Gaspars had to say.

I would suggest that the evidence is not overwhelming, otherwise the Portuguese themselves would have prosecuted them already.

Not necessarily. Just a quiet word in the Attorney General`s ear would suffice.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.07.14 12:39

pennylane wrote:Erm, so the rats only hung out in the McCanns apartment for some reason.  Perhaps they sensed they were among friends?  scratchhead
guffawws!!!!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 03.07.14 12:40

Gaggzy wrote:
Benion wrote:But if it is a whitewash...WHY?

The McCanns cannot claim to be as well connected as Andy Coulson or Rolf Harris....
.... and I don't believe Gerry McCann owns a wobble board and messed up Stairway To Heaven.   dance
" There's a lady who knows , that the truth she's not told , and i'm not buying her way ...... etc etc " yes
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 03.07.14 12:40

Woofer wrote:
juliet wrote:Surely the British police don't have to interrogate every half-bit burglar, drug addict and drifter in the Algarve just to "cross the i's" to secure a McCann conviction? The evidence already is pretty overwhelming: blood in the apartment, cadaver odour everywhere, fingerprints on the window,  deleted phone messages, unexplained car mileage, interference with witnesses, clear anomalies in every part of their evidence, proven lies by them and their little gang.....not to mention what Yvonne Martin, Mrs Fenn, the waiters and cleaners at the OC and the Gaspars had to say.

I would suggest that the evidence is not overwhelming, otherwise the Portuguese themselves would have prosecuted them already.

Not necessarily. Just a quiet word in the Attorney General`s ear would suffice.

Regardless of that, the publicly available evidence is not overwhelming. None of the evidence listed above is strong enough to charge anyone with a specific crime. "We think you had something to do with your daughter's disappearance" isn't good enough.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.07.14 12:42

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 32 Bit48xx6bd1tktx0409c_normalmartinbrunt 

· 54m

Did anyone outside the investigation saw this with their own Eyes?
By the way,where is McCann's Renault today?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 03.07.14 12:44

NickE wrote:

· 54m

Did anyone outside the investigation saw this with their own Eyes?
By the way,where is McCann's Renault today?
What, after John Geraghty kindly gave it a home in one of his garages? I think we can assume it has been thoroughly fumigated, forensically cleaned and probably its interior replaced.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top