The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 31 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 31 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 31 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 31 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Gaggzy 03.07.14 11:14

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Woofer wrote:From a condensed version of Kiko`s analysis of phone pings :-

RM had his mobile switched off for almost exactly the same time as GM on 2nd/3rd May - GM`s for 31h 25m and RM`s for 31h 35m beginning at 15:45 on 2nd.  Now that`s a massive coincidence.
 https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3223p1-mobile-phones-info-needed

Also does RM have a concrete alibi - wasn`t it just from his Mum?  Would this be considered CONCRETE?

It looks suspicious if your mother, brother, or friend provides an alibi as that person could theoretically be motivated to lie for you. I think it would be considered a 'weak' alibi.

Absolutely.

An 'independent' witness (someone who doesn't know you) will always carry far more weight as an alibi than a family member or friend.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 31 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by juliet 03.07.14 11:16

Surely the British police don't have to interrogate every half-bit burglar, drug addict and drifter in the Algarve just to "cross the i's" to secure a McCann conviction? The evidence already is pretty overwhelming: blood in the apartment, cadaver odour everywhere, fingerprints on the window, deleted phone messages, unexplained car mileage, interference with witnesses, clear anomalies in every part of their evidence, proven lies by them and their little gang.....not to mention what Yvonne Martin, Mrs Fenn, the waiters and cleaners at the OC and the Gaspars had to say.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 03.07.14 11:18

juliet wrote:Surely the British police don't have to interrogate every half-bit burglar, drug addict and drifter in the Algarve just to "cross the i's" to secure a McCann conviction? The evidence already is pretty overwhelming: blood in the apartment, cadaver odour everywhere, fingerprints on the window,  deleted phone messages, unexplained car mileage, interference with witnesses, clear anomalies in every part of their evidence, proven lies by them and their little gang.....not to mention what Yvonne Martin, Mrs Fenn, the waiters and cleaners at the OC and the Gaspars had to say.

I would suggest that the evidence is not overwhelming, otherwise the Portuguese themselves would have prosecuted them already.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.07.14 11:18

sofieellis wrote:What's RdV?
Riberia Do Vascao

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by simplysitting 03.07.14 11:19

FrankS wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:This burglar stuff still can't or won't explain the cadaver odour behind the sofa or anywhere else for that matter IMO OG gotta work harder on that one!
The burglar stuff IMO is a red herring.

OG and PJ know that it was absolutely nothing to do with a ludicrous 'burglary gone wrong' theory.

They cannot at this stage come out with anything that might implicate the parents and the rest of the tapas group. It won't happen.

It will only happen when they know they have got every I dotted and every T crossed. 

When they have got there (phase 3 or 4) then I expect arrests of the true culprits involved with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. We know and they certainly know who that is. 

2 Police forces working extremely hard to get one chance only at securing a conviction.

No margin of error on this one.
I agree with this view. I also believe that at least part of the reason for the current investigation being so public is to change the public's perception of what's going on, and it's definitely working. The newspapers have dropped the word 'abducted,' it seems generally widely accepted that Madeleine is dead and we no longer hear about the so-called parents being 'buoyed up' or even kept informed.  The tide of opinion on Twitter, newspaper comment sections etc has definitely turned. Didn't Kate once say that if the Mc's were arrested there'd be rioting in the streets? Well that's not going to happen now, is it?
simplysitting
simplysitting

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 03.07.14 11:20

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:This burglar stuff still can't or won't explain the cadaver odour behind the sofa or anywhere else for that matter IMO OG gotta work harder on that one!

Aye, which is one of the many reasons I believe the investigation is not a whitewash.  If it is a whitewash then your point is very valid - the explanation doesn't work, it has massive holes in it.  I don't believe it is possible to whitewash this case with the available evidence.  If it is a whitewash then the evidence of Eddie and Keela has to be ignored - and in that case, the last thing you should do is bring in more cadaver dogs to find more evidence.

If the investigation is a whitewash then OG's current actions are ludicrous.  If it isn't a whitewash, then what we are seeing is a carefully planned operation, of which we do not yet have the fine details.  Which is exactly the way I expect police to run an investigation.
Yep, they can't ignore Eddie and Keela now when AR said that maddie might not have left the apartment alive IMO  how could he have said that if he's ignoring the dogs. I'm sure he's smart enough to know just how long it takes for cadaver odour to be detected all IMO  sarcastic

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 11:21

juliet wrote:Surely the British police don't have to interrogate every half-bit burglar, drug addict and drifter in the Algarve just to "cross the i's" to secure a McCann conviction? The evidence already is pretty overwhelming: blood in the apartment, cadaver odour everywhere, fingerprints on the window,  deleted phone messages, unexplained car mileage, interference with witnesses, clear anomalies in every part of their evidence, proven lies by them and their little gang.....not to mention what Yvonne Martin, Mrs Fenn, the waiters and cleaners at the OC and the Gaspars had to say.

I would suggest that the evidence is not overwhelming, otherwise the Portuguese themselves would have prosecuted them already.

And do we know for sure that they are being interrogated or are actually witnesses to something?  So far the press has thrown various things about but neither the PJ or SY have confirmed what they are doing with these people.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 03.07.14 11:24

As I've posted before, it's my belief that the original dog alerts have been invalidated or discredited in some way and therefore are immaterial to the current investigation.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.07.14 11:25

HelenMeg wrote:
pennylane wrote:I agree with Pat Brown's assessment.   As unpalatable as it may be for those who long for Maddie's slippery, culpable, greedy parents to be held accountable, this Operation Grange investigation is a massively corrupt farce and has one agenda... to lead the investigation as far away from the parents as is humanly possible!

imo
Agree. It is unpalatable but increasingly verified by SY's antics that this is a farce.  Although I disagree that it is designed to lead the investigation as far away form the parents as possible - they are irrelevant. It is leading away from those that are being protected (not the parents - they are small fry).IMO

If this were an 'honest' investigation, it would be:
a united attempt to find justice by PJ + SY
done with minimal media interaction
without publicity photos

It is a farce because SY are putting on a show - nothing more - that is deliberately being played out in the press so that we, can be convinced of the story they wish to present.IMO

Laughable if it weren't so tragic isn't it!  You're absolutely right, HelenMeg, we would not be getting these step-by-step accounts and openly named 'persons of interest,' flaunted with extra gusto around Dr Amaral's trial dates, if Operation Grange were onto legitimate hot leads.  There would be no announcements at all, just quiet, professional police work behind the scenes. However, without the pomp and circus created by Andy Redwood and his team at Operation Grange, their remit would be rendered useless (imo).

For sure there are collateral damage repercussions behind the protection of the gruesome twosome and/or their mates, and it went into effect the moment the initial damning FSS reports were released and the full extent of the McCanns crimes were realised (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 11:26

ChippyM wrote:
And do we know for sure that they are being interrogated or are actually witnesses to something?  So far the press has thrown various things about but neither the PJ or SY have confirmed what they are doing with these people.
The Press are feeding on scraps and making it up as they go along like they usually do. With a little help from of course a 'source'.

As I have said before this has to be absolutely watertight and have absolutely no margin of error whatsoever. 

Nothing at all will be coming from OG or PJ. 

FACT.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 03.07.14 11:28

Exactly ...goes back to the simple question, who are you charging and what are you chrging them with ?
The evidence that the parents know more than they have said is pretty strong, but it's not enough to answer the question above.
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 03.07.14 11:28

Daryl Dixon wrote:
As I've posted before, it's my belief that the original dog alerts have been invalidated or discredited in some way and therefore are immaterial to the current investigation.

Do you have any evidence to base this belief on?
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 03.07.14 11:30

NickE wrote:
sofieellis wrote:What's RdV?
Riberia Do Vascao

Thank you :)
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.07.14 11:35

lj wrote:

Source: "Unfortunately the interviews have led to no new developments and we are back where we were seven years ago."

Does that mean that those brilliant policemen from SY, with their unlimited resources, didn't do anything better than those sardine munching heroes?

Oh my ..........
--------------------------------------------------

Surely only 'self proclaimed' brilliant policemen from SY?

I know BHH (SY boss) has said the soley dedicated OG 'team' officers are the 'ELITE' of SY 'investigators'.

Ergo, OTHER 'investigation' officers at SY are not quite as 'elite' as the OG officers.

Yet the 'others' seem to be able to 'solve' complex crimes, on a daily basis!

Perhaps these not so quite 'elite' officers, who solve crimes, daily, should 'swap' with DCI Mahogany and his 'elite' team.

(for two/three weeks?)

Couldn't do any 'harm' could it?

Give it a 'go' i say.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 11:35

FrankS wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
The Press are feeding on scraps and making it up as they go along like they usually do. With a little help from of course a 'source'.

As I have said before this has to be absolutely watertight and have absolutely no margin of error whatsoever. 

Nothing at all will be coming from OG or PJ. 

FACT.

Yes, that's what I think. We had Martin Brunt reporting the people being interviewed may become suspects. Other sources are always saying, we believe it could be the burglars etc. etc. Then the rest of the press rinse and repeat  sad
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.07.14 11:37

PeterMac wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679009/Madeleine-McCann-officers-today-use-sniffer-dogs-examine-cars-two-official-suspects-quizzed-week.html

Madeleine McCann officers 'will today use sniffer dogs to examine the cars of two official suspects quizzed this week'
South Wales police have sent two victim detection dogs to Portugal
It is believed officers will use them to search cars of two official suspects

Four persons of interest were quizzed in front of British police this week
Sniffer dogs also searched waste ground near where Madeleine disappeared
Police investigated three sites in Praia da Luz but found no new evidence

Flew two dogs there just to sniff out two cars?  Extravagance to the extreme ?

Nuh......don't buy that. Must be a blind.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 03.07.14 11:38

Benion wrote:I do not think it is a whitewash.

The fact they have arrested Rolf Harris who painted the Queen's portrait, Andy Coulson and Max Clifford shows no-one is above the law.

If they conclude it was not the McCanns, I will accept this.
No, like others, I don't think the recent arrests and convictions show that no-one is above the law. All it shows is just how much covering up went on and probably still does. How many times were Savile and Smith reported to the police in their lifetimes? Nothing was done until they were dead and none of those in the NHS, BBC, SS etc who knew and turned a blind eye, have been prosecuted. 

Andy Coulson is the fall guy for NI. The hacking trial was a display of power and money and was there to make sure Cameron/Murdoch's friends, Rebekah Brooks and her husband, didn't go down. PM Cameron interfered again by inappropriately commenting, as he did with the trial involving Nigella Lawson (daughter of former tory Chancellor Nigel Lawson), and his comments nearly caused a mistrial.

What about all the child abuse scandals, Kincora, North Wales & Elm House etc, involving politicians, none of whom have ever been brought to justice? Now we're told the Westminster paedophile ring dossier has conveniently been 'lost'. We're expected to believe that a report highlighting the abuse of young kids by politicians, and other high profile people, and handed to former tory Home Secretary Leon Brittan, just went 'missing'. Not a chance.

I've no idea whether this investigation is a whitewash or not but if it concludes that the McCanns were not involved, I'll not be ruling out a whitewash on the basis that a few dead or expendable old men were thrown under the bus in order to demonstrate to the public that no-one is above the law.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 03.07.14 11:38

The McCanns and their PR representatives know full well that in the absence of real information the media are more than happy to fill their stories out with any old crap, as long as it comes from a 'source' and isn't going to get them sued for libel.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.07.14 11:41

+1 tasprin 
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 03.07.14 11:42

Benion wrote:But if it is a whitewash...WHY?

The McCanns cannot claim to be as well connected as Andy Coulson or Rolf Harris....
.... and I don't believe Gerry McCann owns a wobble board and messed up Stairway To Heaven.   dance
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.07.14 11:51

OG and PJ know that it was absolutely nothing to do with a ludicrous 'burglary gone wrong' theory.
----------------------------------------------------

I can't seem to 'find' cases in the UK, in the last one hundred years, where a child has been 'abducted' during a 'botched burglary gone wrong'

I have seen cases where a car-jacking, theft, has been where a child is in the car at the time of the 'theft' but the child has ALWAYS been 'found/dumped', PDQ, after the tea leaf has 'realised' the 'implications'

theft vs 'abduction'   not good!

But if someone could point me to a case of a 'botched (house/flat/apartment) burglary gone wrong' that has resulted in a child 'abduction' (instead) i'd be grateful.

Thx in advance.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.07.14 11:53

kevmack wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Is there any other information on this person?:

Deleted 31) Year 2007
 Deleted works with Sergey Malinka as a Project Organiser for Island expeditions on the boat company  www.corlettmaritima.com, and runs a chain of computer offices with Malinka. He posts on  www.belowtopsecret.com and blog.abovetopsecret.com as Optimus Fett (and has posted a picture, allegedly of himself - shown below). Originally he comes from Manchester but lived in Portugal's Algarve region for 10 years. He recently lived in Lagos, Portugal, where the boat "Naomi Corlett" was berthed. In August, he posted on the "above top secret" blog that he has returned to Manchester.
Is it really necessary to find out more information on this person?  And I can't believe that his real name has been posted in connection to a user name on a different forum, I know the forum in question, ATS has a very strict policy on members being publicly named on their forum,  so I doubt the forum owners would be particularly pleased to know that a member is being outed elsewhere, and I cannot for the life of me see how this person's username on a different forum is of any relevance here.

I realise that this is a repeat of the information given further down the thread, but this really strikes me as an invasion of privacy for this individual, who's only crime is to have worked with Malinka at some point, fair enough to an extent mention his name in relation to the case, but to match him up to a username on another forum is just too far imo

Then I'm confident that this forum,s ADMINS will remove the copied and pasted post of mine, without the need of posters telling other posters what they should or shouldn't post.

So, admins, if my post needs to removed, please could you remove it?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 03.07.14 11:54

tasprin wrote:
Benion wrote:I do not think it is a whitewash.

The fact they have arrested Rolf Harris who painted the Queen's portrait, Andy Coulson and Max Clifford shows no-one is above the law.

If they conclude it was not the McCanns, I will accept this.
No, like others, I don't think the recent arrests and convictions show that no-one is above the law. All it shows is just how much covering up went on and probably still does. How many times were Savile and Smith reported to the police in their lifetimes? Nothing was done until they were dead and none of those in the NHS, BBC, SS etc who knew and turned a blind eye, have been prosecuted. 

Andy Coulson is the fall guy for NI. The hacking trial was a display of power and money and was there to make sure Cameron/Murdoch's friends, Rebekah Brooks and her husband, didn't go down. PM Cameron interfered again by inappropriately commenting, as he did with the trial involving Nigella Lawson (daughter of former tory Chancellor Nigel Lawson), and his comments nearly caused a mistrial.

What about all the child abuse scandals, Kincora, North Wales & Elm House etc, involving politicians, none of whom have ever been brought to justice? Now we're told the Westminster paedophile ring dossier has conveniently been 'lost'. We're expected to believe that a report highlighting the abuse of young kids by politicians, and other high profile people, and handed to former tory Home Secretary Leon Brittan, just went 'missing'. Not a chance.

I've no idea whether this investigation is a whitewash or not but if it concludes that the McCanns were not involved, I'll not be ruling out a whitewash on the basis that a few dead or expendable old men were thrown under the bus in order to demonstrate to the public that no-one is above the law.
Excellent post tasprin my sentiments exactly  goodpost
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 03.07.14 11:54

And just imagine the damage that would be caused if this investigation was whitewashed, and then just one person broke ranks and told all to the press.

That is one hell of a risk to take.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 11:54

I had already removed/deleted the name Sallypelt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top