The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 29 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 29 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 29 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 29 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Woofer 03.07.14 8:03

petunia wrote:I am sure i read somewhere that Murat was not to be questioned by the police in this recent round of questioning? nor the mccann's and friends,maybe the PJ and SY are saving the best til last  big grin

Yes, it was in a newspaper article - can`t remember if it was a Portuguese or UK one.  It`s a big bell to me that it`s being made known that K&G and RM are NOT being questioned.  Maybe its because they are the litigious ones or maybe, as you say, they`re saving them `til last.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 29 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Woofer 03.07.14 8:17

From a condensed version of Kiko`s analysis of phone pings :-

RM had his mobile switched off for almost exactly the same time as GM on 2nd/3rd May - GM`s for 31h 25m and RM`s for 31h 35m beginning at 15:45 on 2nd.  Now that`s a massive coincidence.
 https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3223p1-mobile-phones-info-needed

Also does RM have a concrete alibi - wasn`t it just from his Mum?  Would this be considered CONCRETE?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by True Liberty 03.07.14 8:18

The one thing that is clear is SY is not divulging any information.
True Liberty

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.07.14 8:20

I agree with Pat Brown's assessment.   As unpalatable as it may be for those who long for Maddie's slippery, culpable, greedy parents to be held accountable, this Operation Grange investigation is a massively corrupt farce and has one agenda... to lead the investigation as far away from the parents as is humanly possible!

imo
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 03.07.14 8:23

Woofer wrote:From a condensed version of Kiko`s analysis of phone pings :-

RM had his mobile switched off for almost exactly the same time as GM on 2nd/3rd May - GM`s for 31h 25m and RM`s for 31h 35m beginning at 15:45 on 2nd.  Now that`s a massive coincidence.

Also does RM have a concrete alibi - wasn`t it just from his Mum?  Would this be considered CONCRETE?
What we need to know: 

When Gerry Met Robby 
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 8:26

Woofer wrote:From a condensed version of TB`S analysis of phone pings :-

And how common is it for people to turn phones off? Usually if you don't want to be disturbed, you just switch the phone onto silent. The only reasons I can think of for someone turning their phone of completely is so that it can't be traced for a period of time, it interfering with equipment, or to save the battery.

Or is it possible that a phone that has no reception looks like it has been turned off? Then you might have a case of 2 people in a place with no phone reception at the same time...which would be interesting. Just thinking out loud.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 03.07.14 8:29

It looks suspicious if your mother, brother, or friend provides an alibi as that person could theoretically be motivated to lie for you. I think it would be considered a 'weak' alibi.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 8:37

Daryl Dixon wrote:

It looks suspicious if your mother, brother, or friend provides an alibi as that person could theoretically be motivated to lie for you. I think it would be considered a 'weak' alibi.
It's about as concrete as Gerry's alibi.

Jane seeing him chatting to Jez when she saw the abductor.

That turned out to be baloney.

Will RM's alibi turn out that way as well.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 03.07.14 8:38

Daryl Dixon wrote:

I think telephone and computer activity placed Robert Murat at home Daryl, not just the word of his mother.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by End 03.07.14 8:58

Cristobell wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:

I think telephone and computer activity placed Robert Murat at home Daryl, not just the word of his mother.

But is this new investigation working on the basis that she went missing on the 3rd, still?

As someoone said upthread they are keeping the best for last, I could well believe that. Perhaps the reason they said they won't question them again, is that they won't need to. They will have all the answers they need before they pick them up.
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by End 03.07.14 9:10

@FrankS

I read your post in response to Tony's last night before it was removed.

I tend to agree with all of your answers. Don't undrstand why it's gone. Would like to have read Tony's response .. I'm guessing he would probably agree with you, since, they imo were the obvious answers.

Th only thing that baffles me though, was RM's most recent video clip. He seems so confident that he is out of the loop ...but yet again, it may well have been rehearsed/edited to appear that way. He wasn't caught on a hop from what I gather....Does anyone know where the clip come from?
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.07.14 9:17

Stephen Carpenter was also on holiday in Praia da Luz with his wife and two young children.  He knew Gerry and Kate having played tennis with them.
He recalls that he first came across Robert Murat the morning after Madeleine disappeared. Murat was in his garden at the time.  They acknowledged each other and Murat came out to chat.  Carpenter told him of the missing girl and Murat replied that he also had a daughter of the same age so he could empathise with the parents.  When Murat revealed that he was a fluent Portuguese speaker and had lived in the village for many years Carpenter suggested that he introduce him to Gerry McCann since he would be able to help with the language difficulties.
Carpenter says he was somewhat surprised to later hear that Murat was claiming that he had come forward to volunteer when it was he, Stephen Carpenter, who had asked him to help.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 9:21

End wrote:@FrankS

I tend to agree with all of your answers. Don't undrstand why it's gone. Would like to have read Tony's response .. I'm guessing he would probably agree with you, since, they imo were the obvious answers.

Th only thing that baffles me though, was RM's most recent video clip. He seems so confident that he is out of the loop ...but yet again, it may well have been rehearsed/edited to appear that way. He wasn't caught on a hop from what I gather....Does anyone know where the clip come from?
No Idea why it was deleted. Cristobell did a similar post and highlighted her views underneath his set questions which was fine but for some reason mine was not allowed. Didn't think it was libellous. Asked CF for a reason why it was deleted but not had a response.

Not seen RM's latest clip. Is there a link to it on here? Not seen it if there is?
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 03.07.14 9:21

Cristobell wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:

Can telephone activity be that precise?  Also does anyone have a link for RM`s computer activity on the 2nd/3rd ?  Does it show he was at his computer all evening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 03.07.14 9:29

I do not think it is a whitewash.

The fact they have arrested Rolf Harris who painted the Queen's portrait, Andy Coulson and Max Clifford shows no-one is above the law.

If they conclude it was not the McCanns, I will accept this.
Benion

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.07.14 9:31

Woofer wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:

Can telephone activity be that precise?  Also does anyone have a link for RM`s computer activity on the 2nd/3rd ?  Does it show he was at his computer all evening?
No it's was not possible
There was only two masts in pdl.
Making a triangle of the phone calls was not possible.
It would only be possible if Murat had a GPS in his phone.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 9:33

FrankS wrote:
End wrote:@FrankS

No Idea why it was deleted. Cristobell did a similar post and highlighted her views underneath his set questions which was fine but for some reason mine was not allowed. Didn't think it was libellous. Asked CF for a reason why it was deleted but not had a response.

Not seen RM's latest clip. Is there a link to it on here? Not seen it if there is?

I thought the reason was given in the editing line at the bottom and also in the post.  It was libellous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 9:34

Benion wrote:I do not think it is a whitewash.

The fact they have arrested Rolf Harris who painted the Queen's portrait, Andy Coulson and Max Clifford shows no-one is above the law.

If they conclude it was not the McCanns then everything would point to a whitewash. IMO.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 03.07.14 9:39

candyfloss wrote:I thought the reason was given in the editing line at the bottom and also in the post.  It was libellous.
That was another post CF which yes was probably and I should of added IMO not stated as fact at the bottom etc which I forgot.

The other one was in response to Tony's post which he set out a list of questions and invited members to give explanations.

I gave my answers in blue but the post was completely whooshed with no explanation.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 9:42

FrankS wrote:
candyfloss wrote:I thought the reason was given in the editing line at the bottom and also in the post.  It was libellous.
That was another post CF which yes was probably and I should of added IMO not stated as fact at the bottom etc which I forgot.

The other one was in response to Tony's post which he set out a list of questions and invited members to give explanations.

I gave my answers in blue but the post was completely whooshed with no explanation.

Sorry can't remember that one.  Can you give me a time etc by private message and I will take a look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.07.14 9:51

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/486412/Police-probe-calls-texts-suspects-Madeleine-McCann-vanish-disappear-Maddie-Kate-Gerry

so the xpress are saying "SM"'s sofa was "dumped" if so:

WHEN
WHERE
WHY

and how did MM's dna find itself there?

Possible but not sure how this would stand up to scrutiny in a court.  Also, I could be wrong but deleting txt msg's, call history from your phone doesn't delete them from telco servers?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.07.14 9:52

I am doubtful it's a complete whitewash too but I don't believe the trials you mention above mean anyone is above the law.

We are still yet to see any politicians being investigated for what is alleged to be abuse of children on a large, organised scale (for many years).

A whitewash doesn't have to be completely obvious, IMO a tactic that has been employed in the past and is probably being used now in various cases, is to sacrifice a few small players in what might be a much larger network and let them take all the blame and focus.  So I think it's possible that some people may be held accountable for M. McCann's dissapearence but it may not include everyone involved.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 03.07.14 9:53

Its not the ones they have arrested [ and convicted ] it's the ones they have NOT arrested . 

And further the gay community are being protected ,especially high profile persons, no high profile homosexual arrests thus far !!           [ most sexual abuse is Homosexual, between man and boy .  even though this is always denied ]   bring one down then you bring many with them . 

Thats why Leon Britten has " lost the file " .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 03.07.14 9:55

FrankS wrote:

If they conclude it was not the McCanns then everything would point to a whitewash. IMO.
Yes, but just look at how long it took to get thee creeps in court. Savile escaped justice altogether, he was allowed to do anything he wanted within the highest levels of the British establishment.

Rolf Harris has spanned his whole career getting away with god knows what. He is 84 and only now brought to justice.
Same with Max Clifford.

The Andy Coulson affair was political with many players hidden. We will never know the real truth there. Imo. 

In light of the changing statements and lies alone, if the investigation concludes that the McCann' are innocent it tells us that Madeleine's disappearance, for what ever reason, is still being covered up.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.14 9:57

I have doubts that most instances of child abuse involve homosexual sex, stillsloppingout.

Not something I really want to discuss so early in the morning though!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top