The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by j.rob 07.06.14 15:20

ProfessorPPlum wrote:I go with the PeterMac line of thinking as in 'everyone knows MM died in 5A'. The only question is how. It's easy to forget that the police of both countries have access to MORE evidence and data than we do. If it's obvious to us, then you can safely assume that not only will it be obvious to them (as we know it was to GA and his team) and they will more than likely have a very strong hypothesis for what happened. I suspect the searches relate to that hypothesis (proving or disproving it) and not at all 'random' or, as some people interpret, desperate. We may not know the hypothesis behind this sequence of search events but I am confident there will BE one.

She may not have died in 5A. She may have died/been grievously injured etc outside 5A (for instance if she had fallen down the stairs) and then been brought back into 5A. Either already dead or grievously ill.

And even if  what the Smith family did see was Gerry carrying Madeleine, it is possible she was not dead at this stage. 

The comments made by the some of the Tapas crew about resuscitating a child are curious. It certainly raises the suggestion that resuscitation was on the cards. So does that mean some of them tried to resuscitate but failed, maybe. Or does it mean that they did not try to resuscitate, for whatever reason?

On the other hand, where is the hard evidence that Madeleine was even on that holiday?! There is so little evidence of her actually being there at all. Why?

My head hurts!
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Truthandjustice 07.06.14 15:24

jeanmonroe wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:According to twitter met are now digging up a drainage ditch that was only constructed 2 years ago. Not using local Intel at all. @tellytone

'constructed' 5 YEARS 'after' Madeleine went 'missing'?

Now WHY would they do THAT?
Because they don't know it is a recent construction and clearly not communicating with the locals!
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 15:25

jeanmonroe wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:According to twitter met are now digging up a drainage ditch that was only constructed 2 years ago. Not using local Intel at all. @tellytone

I hate to say this, and I'll probably be admonished for that again, but maybe for the show?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 07.06.14 15:30

Would the Portuguese authorities allow them to dig up areas without any good reason to do so? I just can't see it.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Empty New area to be searched

Post by Sceptic 07.06.14 15:33

http://news.sky.com/story/1277277/madeleine-police-identify-new-search-area
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.06.14 15:37

jeanmonroe wrote:Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Bphqpw2IUAAVHdY

Sweaty Met Policeman: "Well guys, I've dug my 'half' of the hole, who's gonna dig the other 'half'?"  laughat laughat 

Expert Archaeologist : "You know you can't just dig 'half a hole', right?"

Sweaty Met Policeman: "really? i DIDN'T know THAT"

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 15:37

ShuBob wrote:
aquila wrote:Here's another question.

Scotland Yard are digging in PDL.

Do the McCanns have a UK Family Liaison Officer assigned to them at this present time?

I would guess that they do. Karen Matthews had one up to the day of her arrest IIRC.

I think I read a long while back now that they do Aquila, not long after the review or investigation started. I may be wrong though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.06.14 15:38

lj wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
aquila wrote:If remains/body were to be found would SY/PJ be obliged to inform the parents immediately?

You'd expect so.

As victims, they would be informed as soon as practicable once the body is found.
If they are perpetrators, then the order would be - arrest them first then inform them.
PeterMac will correct me if I am wrong.

Do we know if the dogs alerted at all?

Guess not, else they won't move to another location.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 15:41

Well if the report is to be believed, they want to search somewhere between Luz and Lagos..and slap bang in between the two is the Boavista golf club.....  Maybe they'll find some missing golf balls.....

Though this was an area identified by Mark Harrison, national search advisor who produced a report in 2007 on areas that should be searched:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

Open Area to East of Praia Da Luz

This open area between the village urban limits and the Boavista golf club to the east and includes a plateau on which sits a trig point and mobile phone mast.
This area has been previously searched by officers and dogs walking through the area to check for Madeleine McCann's visible remains. However considering the new scenario of Homicide and concealed deposition this area affords many opportunities to dispose of a body. Within this area there are old empty properties, wells, thick vegetation, pockets of soft sand and natural fissures in the cliffs. Whilst there is no intelligence she is buried or concealed in this land it would be a natural place an offender may choose dose to the Village using the least effort principle. A proportionate response may therefore be considered to conduct a search of this area using a team of Victim Recovery Dogs (VRD) that are specifically trained to located concealed human remains.
Prior to undertaking this task it would be beneficial to consult with a Forensic Anthropologist with knowledge of this region of Portugal to give opinion as to the likely state of any remains to be found. Further research could also be conducted with regards to the natural scavenging predators in the area.

An inhibiting factor is that since the disappearance of the child an old empty house adjacent to the Trig Point on the Rocha Negra has been demolished and all rubble removed, If she was concealed within this property the search would be unlikely to detect her now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.06.14 15:44

aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
aquila wrote:If remains/body were to be found would SY/PJ be obliged to inform the parents immediately?

You'd expect so.

As victims, they would be informed as soon as practicable once the body is found.
If they are perpetrators, then the order would be - arrest them first then inform them.

That line of thinking doesn't make sense Aiyoyo. We know that Eddie and Keela alerted in multiple sites in the summer of 2007.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 15:49

Messed up the quotes here but Russian Doll said ......Josh Halliday recommended we read the tweets from TS's balcony in PdL after he left the town yesterday, so JH seems to trust him.

A colleague of mine arrived in PdL this morming. He knows little about the case and had little interest other than potential disruption of his holiday as he had inadvertantly booked an apartment overlooking the snail. Needless to say he has been given strict instructions to text me if anything happens. He thinks I'm nuts but has texted to say he has arrived they are digging outside his veranda and there is a film crew on the roof. Will post if he sends anymore news but he's on his hols and wine o'clock has no doubt passed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.06.14 16:02

lj wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

I hate to say this, and I'll probably be admonished for that again, but maybe for the show?
It's a far stretch of my imagination, but could someone have moved something from somewhere, knowing a dig was coming, and think to themselves, the police won't look here because it's new build and they'll look tw*ts if they do dig here.
I think my head hurts too. I'm off outside to do some strimming. Head set on for a bit of peace and quiet, for me anyway, maybe not the neighbours.  big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 16:05

ShuBob wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You'd expect so.

That line of thinking doesn't make sense Aiyoyo. We know that Eddie and Keela alerted in multiple sites in the summer of 2007.

But not in this area.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 07.06.14 16:07

only fact that we can take from this digging is that sy and the pj think madeleine is dead and after all this digging if they find sweet fa , will they announce to the world their op and shut the mcanns and fund up once and for all , because if they manage that it will be a result , not justice for madeleine poor baby , i really hope they can find her but not holding much hope
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 16:14

Sceptic wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1277277/madeleine-police-identify-new-search-area

Have merged your thread here Sceptic so as not to have too many threads on same subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 16:19

candyfloss wrote:
Sceptic wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1277277/madeleine-police-identify-new-search-area

Have merged your thread here Sceptic so as not to have too many threads on same subject.

And you just deleted my post on the same topic.... I know a lot of my posts get ignored on here but deleting them now too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 07.06.14 16:24

Hope this is helpful with regard to people's questions about Luz & Lagos.

This is from Google Maps and I've added a red and white bar - each segment of which is 1km.

Hope this helps indicate what's within that area and approximately what size it is.

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 5 Luz-lagos_zps35be42b2

Below is link to full size version...

https://2img.net/h/i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/batifans/_personal/luz-lagos_zps35be42b2.jpg~original

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.06.14 16:31

cass7 wrote:only fact that we can take from this digging is that sy and the pj think madeleine is dead and after all this digging if they find sweet fa , will they announce to the world their op and shut the mcanns and fund up once and for all , because if they manage that it will be a result , not justice for madeleine poor baby , i really hope they can find her but not holding much hope

THAT won't EVER, irrefutably, 'clear' the McCanns or their 'friends' of possible 'involvement' in Madeleine's 'disappearance' though, will it?

They were ALL in PDL at the EXACT time when Madeleine 'disappeared' weren't they?

That's a 'real' FACT.

Gerry McCann, Madeleine's father, IS the 'last' person to have admitted to, and claimed to, have seen a 'live' Madeleine, in her bed, during his 'check'.

That's a 'real' FACT.

WHY is it IMPOSSIBLE and beyond CONTESTATION, that the McCanns and their 'friends' could NOT be 'involved' in her 'disappearance'?

(Just THEM 'saying so' dosen't count!)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.06.14 16:34

ShuBob wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

You'd expect so.

We are talking about dogs at scrubland search isn't it?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.06.14 16:40

Stewie wrote:Well if the report is to be believed, they want to search somewhere between Luz and Lagos..and slap bang in between the two is the Boavista golf club.....  Maybe they'll find some missing golf balls.....

Though this was an area identified by Mark Harrison, national search advisor who produced a report in 2007 on areas that should be searched:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

Open Area to East of Praia Da Luz

This open area between the village urban limits and the Boavista golf club to the east and includes a plateau on which sits a trig point and mobile phone mast.
This area has been previously searched by officers and dogs walking through the area to check for Madeleine McCann's visible remains. However considering the new scenario of Homicide and concealed deposition this area affords many opportunities to dispose of a body. Within this area there are old empty properties, wells, thick vegetation, pockets of soft sand and natural fissures in the cliffs. Whilst there is no intelligence she is buried or concealed in this land it would be a natural place an offender may choose dose to the Village using the least effort principle. A proportionate response may therefore be considered to conduct a search of this area using a team of Victim Recovery Dogs (VRD) that are specifically trained to located concealed human remains.
Prior to undertaking this task it would be beneficial to consult with a Forensic Anthropologist with knowledge of this region of Portugal to give opinion as to the likely state of any remains to be found. Further research could also be conducted with regards to the natural scavenging predators in the area.

An inhibiting factor is that since the disappearance of the child an old empty house adjacent to the Trig Point on the Rocha Negra has been demolished and all rubble removed, If she was concealed within this property the search would be unlikely to detect her now.

Would be interest to see whether this area is next search location.
If so, it would mean this piece of info probably form part of the decision to search here.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 16:41

Stewie wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

And you just deleted my post on the same topic.... I know a lot of my posts get ignored on here but deleting them now too?

No it is still there Stewie, I did not delete it, it is just that although you posted straight after on that topic, the posts when moved go in time order, therefore it will not follow Sceptics that's all.  I can't do anything about that.  Please don't accuse until you check.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 07.06.14 16:44

jeanmonroe wrote:
cass7 wrote:only fact that we can take from this digging is that sy and the pj think madeleine is dead and after all this digging if they find sweet fa , will they announce to the world their op and shut the mcanns and fund up once and for all , because if they manage that it will be a result , not justice for madeleine poor baby , i really hope they can find her but not holding much hope

THAT won't EVER, irrefutably, 'clear' the McCanns or their 'friends' of possible 'involvement' in Madeleine's 'disappearance' though, will it?

They were ALL in PDL at the EXACT time when Madeleine 'disappeared' weren't they?

That's a 'real' FACT.

Gerry McCann, Madeleine's father, IS the 'last' person to have admitted to, and claimed to, have seen a 'live' Madeleine, in her bed, during his 'check'.

That's a 'real' FACT.

WHY is it IMPOSSIBLE and beyond CONTESTATION, that the McCanns and their 'friends' could NOT be 'involved' in her 'disappearance'?

(Just THEM 'saying so' dosen't count!)noooo jean i am saying that this latest dig will open a few eyes to those that have been blinded by the mcanns for so many years , shes alive , fund will stop and the mcanns will never be able to jump on another missing child case ever 
cass7
cass7

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 07.06.14 16:45

PeterMac wrote:Has anyone noticed the video or TV camera in plain sight on the balcony behind them

Did you ?
Honestly ?

see how easy it is to focus on what they want you to.

I did!

Assumed it was media camera.

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot 07.06.14 16:47

nobodythereeither wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Has anyone noticed the video or TV camera in plain sight on the balcony behind them

Did you ?
Honestly ?

see how easy it is to focus on what they want you to.

I did!

Assumed it was media camera.

Also spotted it, but it was pointed away as if to say nothing to see here......again
MaybeMaybenot

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 07.06.14 16:51

sorry cocked quote up
cass7
cass7

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top