The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by DurhamGuy1967 05.06.14 18:59

ultimaThule wrote:
worriedmum wrote:UT,

''It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 160807''

spit coffee  What about the door that was open much further than she knew a previous person had left it...

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Empty

I omitted to add the bedroom door slamming shut because Kate tells us that  "at first I assumed that Matt must have moved it"*, wm < vision of MO taking door off hinges and moving it >

Kate also tells us that when she entered the apartment "the door to the children;'s bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it"* which begs the question of how she knew Gezza hadn't left it open when he was caught short while having his proud moment?   Of course it couldn't be that Kate KNEW no-one would have need to enter the children's bedroom from the time 'we' left the door in a certain position until she returned to the apartment to raise the alarm do her check, could it?

*Exhibit KH1 p71
Not to mention that in reconstructions and statements Kate opened the door to her left and had to look around it to see Madeleine's bed. In the photo's of the scene it is clear the door opened the other way. She would have got a good view of Madeleine's bed by just opening it 12"
DurhamGuy1967

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by rainbow-fairy 05.06.14 18:59

frost wrote:
sofieellis wrote:New post on the Official Facebook page:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
42 minutes ago
We would like to ask people to refrain from spreading rumours and speculation based on inaccurate press reporting. We are kept updated on the on-going work in Portugal and are encouraged by the progress.

Thank you for continuing to stand by us and supporting our efforts to get Madeleine home. 

Gerry and Kate

methinks the sight of so many people rubbing their sore backsides from sitting on the fence these past 7 years and then this week finally jumping off has contributed to the  statement above .

It smacks of desperation they know what people are saying they probably have umpteen computer screens on the go at once reading the likes of twitter , facebook , forums like this etc and as for the being kept up to date they are probably not much more aware of any facts as to what is going on in Portugal other than all the news reports they themselves will be watching . Yes they will be updated but it will more than likely be very basic they certainly wont be getting any fastracked results fedexed to them put it that way .

I would love to know how they will eventually justify the Thank you for continuing to stand by us and supporting our efforts to get Madeleine home .
I don't often post personal feelings here, but 'Gerry and Kate' - you absolutely make me sick. 

As for being told 'not to go'. Yeah I believe that about as much as I believe the earth is flat. 

What a shower nah

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 18:59

daffodil wrote:Praia -  I ask you as I know you are in Portugal, is Tuesday 10th June a National Holiday in Portugal ?     Will that stop any SY work do you think ?

SY are not working/digging on Monday and Tuesday. Work will commence Wednesday. Posted on Update thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 18:59

Markus 2 wrote:
MarcoG wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:Work also continued at the concealed shaft covered with corrugated iron sheeting that was discovered earlier in the week.
The concealed chamber, on the south-eastern tip of the search area, is believed to have been used previously by local children as a play area.
Local reports said “non-organic” items had been discovered close to the pit on Wednesday and is being subjected to forensic tests.

So not likely to do with Madeline

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-carry-out-3649912#ixzz33muQeTpF
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Well they're using cadaver dogs, that don't woof at every item left by playing children.
True , but I wonder if they have woofed at all , if they did  they have some good evidence surely.
Me too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 19:01

CynicalAl wrote:

Genuine apologies Candyfloss... I've been playing catchup on posts and these were obviously getting written while you were shouting at us. Very sorry airkiss

No worries CA  thumbsup 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 05.06.14 19:05

candyfloss wrote:
daffodil wrote:Praia -  I ask you as I know you are in Portugal, is Tuesday 10th June a National Holiday in Portugal ?     Will that stop any SY work do you think ?

SY are not working/digging on Monday and Tuesday.  Work will commence Wednesday.  Posted on Update thread.
Are they working tomorrow cf?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 19:07

Justformaddie wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

SY are not working/digging on Monday and Tuesday.  Work will commence Wednesday.  Posted on Update thread.

Yes and through the weekend but not Mon and Tues.

Michelle Clifford @skynewsmichelle  ·  6h
Portuguese police say search for Madeleine McCann will continue through the weekend before a break mon & tues for national holiday #mccann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 19:10

candyfloss wrote:

Thank you very much candyfloss.         roses      And may I say you are doing a wonderful job in what must be very difficult circumstances.        :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 19:17

daffodil wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Thank you very much candyfloss.         roses      And may I say you are doing a wonderful job in what must be very difficult circumstances.        :flower:

Thank you  roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 05.06.14 19:20

candyfloss wrote: 
Justformaddie wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yes and through the weekend but not Mon and Tues.

Michelle Clifford @skynewsmichelle  ·  6h
Portuguese police say search for Madeleine McCann will continue through the weekend before a break mon & tues for national holiday #mccann
 thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 05.06.14 19:20

Local reports said “non-organic” items had been discovered close to the pit on Wednesday and is being subjected to forensic tests.
A source said: “It could be days before the significance of the items is known.
"Several are being analysed by the British team.”

So if from a child why not ask the parents if they reconise them, why take days cant be childrens clothes so the dogs may not come into it this time
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 05.06.14 19:21

The helicpoter is back at Lagos airstrip, landed for less than a minute, then flew off towards the west over the ocean. Still an hour of daylight left.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 05.06.14 19:23

DurhamGuy1967 wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
worriedmum wrote:UT,

''It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 160807''

spit coffee  What about the door that was open much further than she knew a previous person had left it...

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 Empty

I omitted to add the bedroom door slamming shut because Kate tells us that  "at first I assumed that Matt must have moved it"*, wm < vision of MO taking door off hinges and moving it >

Kate also tells us that when she entered the apartment "the door to the children;'s bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it"* which begs the question of how she knew Gezza hadn't left it open when he was caught short while having his proud moment?   Of course it couldn't be that Kate KNEW no-one would have need to enter the children's bedroom from the time 'we' left the door in a certain position until she returned to the apartment to raise the alarm do her check, could it?

*Exhibit KH1 p71
Not to mention that in reconstructions and statements Kate opened the door to her left and had to look around it to see Madeleine's bed. In the photo's of the scene it is clear the door opened the other way. She would have got a good view of Madeleine's bed by just opening it 12"
Another slip -up ?   If I am correct, ( please correct me if I am wrong ) we were first told they had done visual checks ?  then they it changed to hearing ones after it became known MO said he did not see Madeleine at his 9.30 check ? ......so,   (Please  bear with me )  if he did not see Madeleine but he did see the twins in their cots, then why would Kate Mccann claim the door was not as "they left it" ?   
Either they had planned to check on the children or they hadn't !  So why would she be surprised the door had been moved from where she and Gerry had left it if she ( crime watch) had allowed others to do her and Gerry's checks ?   It does not make sense for her to say the door was not in the same place as she had left it - why would she expect it be in the same position as they had left it when she KNEW others had been in there to check on their children AFTER her and Gerry had left for the tappas bar ?  

Sorry for the long winded way I have posted the above - even got on my own nerves trying to whittle it down !
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 05.06.14 19:23

Daffodil, June 10 is Portugal Day. Monday is a work day but maybe as they are working through the weekend they are off on Monday as well.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 05.06.14 19:25

Praia wrote:The helicpoter is back at Lagos airstrip, landed for less than a minute, then flew off towards the west over the ocean. Still an hour of daylight left.
Is this a look here, not there, do you think?
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 05.06.14 19:26

I am beginning to wonder the same.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy 05.06.14 19:26

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 _75241258_madeleine_search_624

In this picture from the BBC website, I notice that there are masses of open fields or something, beyond ear and eye shot at the top right, only as equidistant as the snail search area is, i.e. a few minutes walkin distance. I just wondered if this or other areas, perhaps just out of sight of the picture have been considered or searched very well? I am not sure if such vastness would have had much detailed search back at the time in 2007, but I may be wrong as it is very close.
1soapy

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 05.06.14 19:27

Hopespringseternal wrote:
Praia wrote:The helicpoter is back at Lagos airstrip, landed for less than a minute, then flew off towards the west over the ocean. Still an hour of daylight left.

While the media are being distracted by the digging, it's entirely possible a helicopter is checking out shallow waters and beaches and rocks along the coastline. When is it high and low tide in that area? Would seem to be best to be checking at low tide times?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 19:31

Praia wrote:Daffodil, June 10 is Portugal Day. Monday is a work day but maybe as they are working through the weekend they are off on Monday as well.

Thank you Praia.   I understand now candyfloss has kindly informed me.    I am surprised they are working on Sunday though.     thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.06.14 19:32

Woofer wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:
gbwales wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Daffodil I don't have an answer to your question (sorry) but has anyone else noticed that the McCanns villa (moved to in July 2007) is only around 200m away from the "snail"?

Is there a link to an aerial photo with that marked up which you know of?
Can't do a screenshot at the moment but the McCanns' villa but here is a link showing their villa (at the right hand bottom of Rua Da Flores) & the "snail" is visible along with the scale.

https://www.google.pt/maps/place/8600-184+Luz/@37.0863174,-8.7363322,452m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0xd1b313e06bb3e13:0xef7864d9c488d609
OMG - their villa was only just across the road from the snail !  wow 

Sorry - taking me ages to catch up.

That would be the villa where Kate and Gerry planted some flowers they had been gived at the bottom of the garden....which is surely what any stressed out beyond reason parent of a missing toddler would do.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by DurhamGuy1967 05.06.14 19:33

1soapy wrote:Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 _75241258_madeleine_search_624

In this picture from the BBC website, I notice that there are masses of open fields or something, beyond ear and eye shot at the top right, only as equidistant as the snail search area is, i.e. a few minutes walkin distance. I just wondered if this or other areas, perhaps just out of sight of the picture have been considered or searched very well? I am not sure if such vastness would have had much detailed search back at the time in 2007, but I may be wrong as it is very close.
But the current search areas tie in with Smithman!
DurhamGuy1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 05.06.14 19:37

I am watching the tide come in atm, high tide about  8.30 ish pm, was in this morning about 8 ish. So yes that would fit.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 05.06.14 19:37

1soapy wrote:Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 30 _75241258_madeleine_search_624

Tannerman was apparently heading in that direction?

Back to top Go down

Post by DurhamGuy1967 05.06.14 19:48

Justformaddie wrote:

Tannerman was apparently heading in that direction?
I'm making the assumption based on the search area that SY believe Smithman to be significant. They have already stated Tannerman is not significant
DurhamGuy1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 19:49

canada12 wrote:
Hopespringseternal wrote:

While the media are being distracted by the digging, it's entirely possible a helicopter is checking out shallow waters and beaches and rocks along the coastline. When is it high and low tide in that area? Would seem to be best to be checking at low tide times?

I am sure GA stated that any disposal in the sea (ocean) wouldn't be possible.   That it was not even possible to throw a stone from the cliffs to reach the ocean.

A boat taking a body far out could imo be possible, but living near the ocean myself it seems the waters always give up bodies eventually.

I also believe I read that all the tides times had been taken into the equation early on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top