The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by lj 07.06.14 2:46

MarcoG wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
MarcoG wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:THREE 'different' locations is NOT specific.
Three specific locations? Just guessing (but you get my point).

The 'show' must go on!
It looks specific. Whatever main stream media say without knowing. I see tents, not a show.
The tents make it even more a show

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by DonNewbery 07.06.14 2:51

lj wrote:
MarcoG wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
MarcoG wrote:

The 'show' must go on!
It looks specific. Whatever main stream media say without knowing. I see tents, not a show.

Just how do you distinguish between police doing a proper job and a 'show'? I'm finding this website increasingly depressing, because a huge majority of people here are bogged down in prejudices and unhelpful emotions. Far too much unguarded talk and not enough careful logic.
DonNewbery

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.06.14 3:28

stillsloppingout wrote:Sorry to be pessimistic ..again having watched the goings on for the past few days . i still feel it is the final act of a show .

If you watch a cheap production at the theatre . you are left less than impressed at the end . SY with there helicopters , Cops in suits and briefcases, riding into town , being snapped bang on cue . then the blitz of officers scouring the scrubland ,finding an innocuous kiddies den, treating it like they had just unearthed Ramesses II .

Its all a grand finale ' Look we have thrown the lot at it and we conclude that ....... "  then the people go home ,the show may have been crap, but the production value was good so fair enough .

The PJ may state ALL there findings , [ which is SY main aim in the first place, to get the info they need to square this thing up ] it will be ignored or rubbished , and the show will be over . Ditto if GA publishes .

There is NO body , it's long gone . This will all be over when the weather gets a bit shi**y again , probably when the footie is back on the TV . 

There is nothing coming out of Portugal that makes me think otherwise . 

Sex n Drugs N rock N roll  a potent mix .

If this is true it is possible the PJ called SY's bluff.

SY put in a request for a dig, they did it at a time when they knew it would cause a local uproar with it being the holiday season.  I wouldn't mind betting that SY expected the request to be denied and then they could claim they couldn't continue through lack of co-operation.

Being agreed SY have had to go along with the show making it look like they acted on some kind of intelligence.  The whole thing looks like a shambles in front of the whole press so they have had to extend it.  At very least in the end they can say, well we did all we could but lost 2 days through their public holidays.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 4:03

Praia wrote:I think it was jrob who asked about TM's extended stay at the OC. It was all free, an apt to stay in and an apt for an office. The family enjoyed the facilities all inclusive.
They had the twins in the kids club full time. Their age group were behind the Tapas bar right beside the main road visible to the world. I saw them myself twice. Anyone could have taken pictures of them playing.
They moved early July. The local mayor was quoted saying all their expenses would be taken care of, locals complained and said that what was the fund was for.
They did not use the Scenic for offiicial trips, a car and driver was provided. This makes the miles up on the Scenic even more suspect.

What would be marked as an official trip, do you know that?

I had not heard of this, indeed it made the miles even more suspect.

Thanks for all your work praia!

ETA: so was the villa also paid for?

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 4:11

ChippyM wrote:
lj wrote:I'm at least 40 pages behind amongst other thing because of the time difference but I just wanted to quote this:

Silver Shuffle wrote: wrote:....... Former PJ chief inspector and current TV commentator Carlos Anjos has suggested that the land being searched so minutely by the Met “has been gone over before by everyone. This work makes no sense at all,” he said on television earlier in the week. Also damning is the former detective who led investigations when Madeleine first went missing. Talking to reporters, Gonçalo Amaral said the theory that Madeleine may have been murdered and then buried nearby by someone who broke into the apartment with robbery in mind is simply “not believable”. This is, nonetheless, the theory that newspapers report British detectives are running with. Whether or not this theory is a blind - along with reports of animal bones and the odd sock - is another question entirely. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/military-helicopter-%E2%80%9Cvery-busy%E2%80%9D-near-madeleine-dig-site#sthash.TjADuush.dpuf

Looks like 2 people in the know don't believe in this theory and action either. I have not seen a thing that convinces me that it is not a whitewash.

How is Carlos Anjos 'in the know' when he doesn't know why they are searching in this area?

Amaral says the burgular theory is not believable but he didn't say SY shouldn't be searching in the area.  

i think we should at least give SY the chance to finish analysing what they have found before we declare them clueless!

Why would I. In these 3 yrs and > £ 7 million I haven't seen or heard one bit that makes me go: gee, that smart, or new or enlightning.

BTW I haven't used the word clueless, that's all yours, I believe they are working on a cover up or whitewash.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 4:40

PeterMac wrote:
sofieellis wrote:
  2m
Am leaving Praia da Luz shortly. Here's DCI Andy Redwood in pondering mode. Very quiet day here but searches continue pic.twitter.com/ZBAKZK7aVF

[size=14]
Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Bpdc_BqCAAAn79S

Correct me if I am wrong but is that not DCI Redwood having a pee, and the horse in pondering mode.

spit coffee

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 5:01

BlueBag wrote:
maebee wrote:Looking back on old vids this evening I just noticed something I hadn't noticed before. In this vid GM is all smiles up to 12.26 when he thinks the interview is over. Another interviewer (Central Television) then asks him to say something about the support in Rothley. This seemed to hit a raw nerve with him. So much so, that the interviewer had to apologise for asking the question. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OTGH4CcBX4&feature=youtu.be
Interesting. 

He has to get back into his misery mode.

You can see Kate is composing herself as well.

Like actors.

Kate has a tongue out of the cheek moment.

Indeed actors, they are getting better with the years but still ....

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 5:04

DonNewbery wrote:
lj wrote:
MarcoG wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
MarcoG wrote:

The 'show' must go on!

Just how do you distinguish between police doing a proper job and a 'show'? I'm finding this website increasingly depressing, because a huge majority of people here are bogged down in prejudices and unhelpful emotions. Far too much unguarded talk and not enough careful logic.

Depressing, that's serious, maybe you should take your pills.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 07.06.14 8:13

lj wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
lj wrote:I'm at least 40 pages behind amongst other thing because of the time difference but I just wanted to quote this:

Silver Shuffle wrote: wrote:....... Former PJ chief inspector and current TV commentator Carlos Anjos has suggested that the land being searched so minutely by the Met “has been gone over before by everyone. This work makes no sense at all,” he said on television earlier in the week. Also damning is the former detective who led investigations when Madeleine first went missing. Talking to reporters, Gonçalo Amaral said the theory that Madeleine may have been murdered and then buried nearby by someone who broke into the apartment with robbery in mind is simply “not believable”. This is, nonetheless, the theory that newspapers report British detectives are running with. Whether or not this theory is a blind - along with reports of animal bones and the odd sock - is another question entirely. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/military-helicopter-%E2%80%9Cvery-busy%E2%80%9D-near-madeleine-dig-site#sthash.TjADuush.dpuf

Looks like 2 people in the know don't believe in this theory and action either. I have not seen a thing that convinces me that it is not a whitewash.

How is Carlos Anjos 'in the know' when he doesn't know why they are searching in this area?

Amaral says the burgular theory is not believable but he didn't say SY shouldn't be searching in the area.  

i think we should at least give SY the chance to finish analysing what they have found before we declare them clueless!

Why would I. In these 3 yrs and > £ 7 million I haven't seen or heard one bit that makes me go: gee, that smart, or new or enlightning.

BTW I haven't used the word clueless, that's all yours, I believe they are working on a cover up or whitewash.

But still, with all his misgivings and experience of cover-ups, Amaral has not passed comment on the recent digging has he? he has only commented on the burglar theory that has come from the media.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 07.06.14 10:19

Is there digging today as planned or have they taken time off. If they had found anything the last thing they would do is tell the macs until the right time.
jack dexter

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.06.14 10:37

jack dexter wrote:Is there digging today as planned or have they taken time off. If they had found anything the last thing they would do is tell the macs until the right time.

Quite.
And the right time will be interview AFTER they have denied, three times, ever going anywhere near.
Ah, dreams !
Happy days.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 10:46

PeterMac wrote:
jack dexter wrote:Is there digging today as planned or have they taken time off. If they had found anything the last thing they would do is tell the macs until the right time.

Quite.
And the right time will be interview AFTER they have denied, three times, ever going anywhere near.
Ah, dreams !
Happy days.

Just to add, that the first time that we would hear anything would be after the cell doors were slammed shut and locked tight.

prisoner
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.06.14 10:57

McCanns still claim Maddie safe despite body search
Crime WorldBy Donal MacIntyre

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Maddy-age-12-photo-recontruction-as-family-still-believe-she-is-safe-while-police-hunt-for-body
Maddy age 12, photo-recontruction as Family still believe she is safe while Police hunt for body.
Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Police-hunt-for-a-body-while-the-family-insist-that-maddie-is-still-alive
Police hunt for a body while the family insist that Maddie is still alive.

The McCanns are still holding out hope that their missing child, Maddie, is safe and unharmed despite the fact the Police are scouring scrubland for a body and other evidence around the resort where she disappeared from, seven years ago.
The McCanns still claim that “there is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed. Madeleine is still missing and someone needs to be looking for her”, the couple still insist on their campaigning website.
The couple understandably are seeking hope over expectation, as Metropolitan Police Officers scour locations and scrubland over three sites and nearly 15 acres of land for a body, or evidence of an abduction.
Criminologist Professor David Wilson, sadly told the Sunday World that in all likelihood, that Maddie is dead and was murdered with in 48 hours.
“Statistically, victims of abductions are  killed with in 48 hours and the younger they are the more likely they are to be killed earlier. It is sad but that is what the figures say”, he said.
Although understandably, they appear to be in denial they have also have indicated that they are braced for developments, but the investigation by the Metropolitan Police appears to be driven by geographic crime profilers rather than any specific directed intelligence.
The search locations are all within a kilometer of the apartment 5a where Maddie was last seen.
The sites indicate that the authorities believe that she was snatched by an opportunist sex offender who took her took nearby wasteland to abuse and potentially kill and discard.
The sites are all within a distance where an offender could carry a child or where a child could walk.  
“Seven years without our daughter, seven years without a big sister for Sean and Amelie. Sometimes we feel totally stuck for words. A lot of the time there are no words. Our situation seems as unbelievable as it did that very first night without Madeleine’, Gerry McCann has blogged.
With over 30 officers on site, including ground penetrating radar teams, specialist cameras for drain searches and even drone cameras for Ariel shots, the team is well resourced and have now got an extra week to conduct their crime review. 
Return to top

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 10:59

russiandoll wrote:Our situation seems as unbelievable as it did that very first night without Madeleine’, Gerry McCann has blogged.

You said it Gerry.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.06.14 11:02

It can't be, can it, with the ignoring the SIO by keeping Tannerman visible on their site, now this claim in the face of the facts, that the Mcs are going to be critical of SY ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 11:10

Isn't it strange how the mock up picture of how she would look today looks more like a real girl than the real Madeleine in the iconic photo?

I've just noticed that on the photo she doesn't have that little pink lump.

I googled it: the inner canthus is missing

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 6MVgP062Spks-M8dGVg6FQ_m

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 40 Police-hunt-for-a-body-while-the-family-insist-that-maddie-is-still-alive

-------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=9770
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top