The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Mm11

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Mm11

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Regist10

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by russiandoll 02.06.14 23:57

and ignored again an hour later on Sky.... this is a different review , not a repeat of 10.30 , but this latest one is repeated at half past midnight.

NOT A PEEP ABOUT THE MADDIE STORY FROM SKY TONIGHT although high on their news agenda today.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Empty Re: Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by suspiciousd 02.06.14 23:59

judging by the comments that are now out there in the public domain........the cat seems to be well and truly out of the bag!!; is this the plan ??are sy doing their own spin job? This whole case is built on public perception ...... Change public perception (slowly) and hey presto job done
suspiciousd

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 0:02

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 <a href=Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Picnic10" />

"Where do you want me to plant these bones and replica pj's guv?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 03.06.14 0:03

russiandoll wrote:and ignored again an hour later on Sky.... this is a different review , not a repeat of 10.30 , but this latest one is repeated at half past midnight.

NOT A PEEP ABOUT THE MADDIE STORY FROM SKY TONIGHT although high on their news agenda today.

TV tend to follow unwritten rules I think and just report basic facts. I haven't checked, but I would guess the broadsheets are doing similar too?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.14 0:06

One broadsheet has a report with some  forthright comments from readers.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 0:16

ID: “I believe there is data in the criminal file which has led to this operation because, if not, police would not be performing this very drastic task."
----------------------------------------

WHAT "CRIMINAL FILE" would that be then, Izzy?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 0:45

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Captur13

Alright for 'digging'  a not too large 'hole'

Deffo not alright for digging an area the size of THREE football pitches!

Maybe the spades will only need to be used to 'dig' er, one child size hole?  winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.14 0:47

@Candyfloss pleasedon't take this personally. I appreciate you have a very hard job but although OT I have to get this off my chest.

Very disappointed Andrew77R has been excluded. I may not post very often but have been here from DM days. Is this a forum built on free speech or a forum built on who has upset TB today? I didn't join here for a long time for those reasons but eventually decided to join in again.  From what I have seen today and over the last few weeks has made me seriously consider if I made the wrong decision. But I stay to read the valuable opinions and insights of so many good posters eg Andrew77b, Andyb, Russian Doll, Peter Mac, Chatelaine, Ultima, Portia etc. Don't sell this forum out . By promoting who shouts loudest, this forum is selling itself out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 1:02

Very disappointed chilli  sad 

But I stay to read the valuable opinions and insights of so many good posters eg Andrew77b, Andyb, Russian Doll, Peter Mac, Chatelaine, Ultima, Portia etc.
-------------------------------------------------------

If i'm to be relegated only to an 'etc',  sad  i think you should be banned!  laughat  empathy laughat
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.14 1:17

Ha ha ha JeanM , there are so many good posters, especially you with your witty but close to the bone posts. Couldn't list everyone so don't take it personally and neither should TB. We are on the same side here I think, but nevertheless people get frustrated. I just don't think they should be barred for having a different opionion to more dominant characters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.14 1:48

close to the bone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfao4-Od-SU               thumbsup 

I'm more 'Stone(d) to the bone'!

Can i holla? CAN I HOLLA?

Oh yeah,............................i CAN!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.14 2:05

NickE wrote:Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 P6qkrp10
From Twitter....Jenny Murat???
Good for her!!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.14 2:23

Cristobell wrote:Well it certainly seems there are no smellymen, burglars or bedhoppers being lined up for interview - SY are in PDL to look for a body.  

It has got to be obvious now to the whole world and its dog, that there was no abductor, and far from ignoring the alerts Eddie and Keela, both police forces are following their findings.  I'm pretty sure the McCanns do not want these digs in PDL, they have not acknowledged them on their OFM fb page, there are no calls for prayer and they are definitely not flying out there.  In fact the most recent items on their FB page relate to age progression pictures and the officially ruled out Tannerman.  

None of the above is conducive to a whitewash, and I wonder if those who think this is an elaborate cover up have changed their minds?
Not me Christobell, but you did not expect that, did you? winkwink

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.14 2:29

cass7 wrote:lets take a min and reflect on what could be found , confermation that the poor baby madeleine has died . it might be a sad day , i joined up in 2007 to find out what happened to her , yes so many twists tales , and whatever , but i really hope that she can be found and a proper place for her to be burried , also i hope that sy and the pj are working together to try and solve this once and for all , whatever our op are it might be a very very sad day , and with all my heart i feel for members of her family the twins etc

Cass I hate to be crass, I do feel for the twins, but I don't feel for the rest of the family. Whatever happened happened because they put their own enjoyment over the safety of their kids, time and time again. Kate even now says "it's not as if we did anything wrong". Sorry from me no sympathy for the pathetic parents and rest of the family.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 03.06.14 2:49

chilli wrote:@Candyfloss pleasedon't take this personally. I appreciate you have a very hard job but although OT I have to get this off my chest.

Very disappointed Andrew77R has been excluded. I may not post very often but have been here from DM days. Is this a forum built on free speech or a forum built on who has upset TB today? I didn't join here for a long time for those reasons but eventually decided to join in again.  From what I have seen today and over the last few weeks has made me seriously consider if I made the wrong decision. But I stay to read the valuable opinions and insights of so many good posters eg Andrew77b, Andyb, Russian Doll, Peter Mac, Chatelaine, Ultima, Portia etc. Don't sell this forum out . By promoting who shouts loudest, this forum is selling itself out.

It cannot be easy to moderate this forum, and great credit goes to the mods. But just as the referee has the right to send a player off, the mods can issue a red card to any of us who overstep the line. Some will agree with the redder, and some will not, but as in football the ref's decision is the one that counts. And it serves "pour encourager les autres" as they said in the French Revolution. So we are all now on best behaviour!  big grin 

Meanwhile back to the dig.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 24 Empty Latest blog from Pat Brown - 2 June 2014

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.14 4:22

'We Just Want to Know What Happened to Maddie'

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/we-just-want-to-know-what-happened-to.html
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.06.14 7:26

aquila wrote:'We Just Want to Know What Happened to Maddie'

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/we-just-want-to-know-what-happened-to.html

Not - we want the perpetrator caught and punished, of course NOT.
Because fragile Kate said she can forgive the abductor.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 03.06.14 7:39

She makes a good point that if they're acting on specific information why target five sites?

As a result of these 'digs' I'm expecting them to find forensic evidence that links directly to Madeleine's disappearance.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.06.14 8:00

@ chilli

Just stepping in for a moment to respond to your two posts today, in which you said:

+++++++++++++++++

chilli wrote:@Candyfloss pleasedon't take this personally. I appreciate you have a very hard job but although OT I have to get this off my chest.

Very disappointed Andrew77R has been excluded. I may not post very often but have been here from DM days. Is this a forum built on free speech or a forum built on who has upset TB today? I didn't join here for a long time for those reasons but eventually decided to join in again.  From what I have seen today and over the last few weeks has made me seriously consider if I made the wrong decision. But I stay to read the valuable opinions and insights of so many good posters eg Andrew77b, Andyb, Russian Doll, Peter Mac, Chatelaine, Ultima, Portia etc. Don't sell this forum out . By promoting who shouts loudest, this forum is selling itself out.

Ha ha ha JeanM , there are so many good posters, especially you with your witty but close to the bone posts. Couldn't list everyone so don't take it personally and neither should TB. We are on the same side here I think, but nevertheless people get frustrated. I just don't think they should be barred for having a different opionion to more dominant characters

++++++++

REPLY: The first forum rule is 'Never attack another poster'. Andrew77R was banned for persistent breach of that rule, nothing about 'free speech' or 'different opinions'.

In his first attack, he wrote of me: "IMO - your a loon. (and lots of others think that of you). You lost everything with your obsession and for many years you look a pratt and you do. Literally".

In correspondence with Admin and me since then, he has repeated those views, thus: "Tony in my opinion is a loon…Pathetic really".

You wrote: "Is this a forum built on free speech or a forum built on who has upset TB today?"

REPLY: It was founded by the forum-owner and built up in the early days by a small core of people of whom I was one. It has since been built up to a forum where thousands view every day, based on quality information, research, comment and analysis. Out-and-out attacks on the character of any forum member, myself or anyone else, are not tolerated.   

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.06.14 8:05

SixMillionQuid wrote:

She makes a good point that if they're acting on specific information why target five sites?

As a result of these 'digs' I'm expecting them to find forensic evidence that links directly to Madeleine's disappearance.

You'd think if they have hard evidence or a confession they need to focus only on one site.
Targeting more than one would suggest they are clueless, perhaps they are hoping to find residues from first hiding/burial place.
No matter what they hope to find be it residues or body it is a costly exercise not to have narrowed down the site to just one.

Apart from the obvious costs, there is the logistics and time factor of having to move from site to site setting up tents and moving equipments etc. This risks becoming a spectators' sport unless where the site they set up tents now is going to be base for the multiple-sites expedition, which would mean the 3 or 5 targets or whatever number of areas targeted are relatively close together in distance, practicable for return travel and access to base.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.14 8:07

Please let this be enough of Andrew77R now as this thread is being derailed (again).

Andrew has already reincarnated himself 4 times and once more walks amongst us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.06.14 8:08

Not surprised to see that Andrew77R has been banned - I had my doubts about the poster from the beginning.  I also think the poster was a woman from the way some of the posts were worded.  

How anyone could find the posts good I don't understand.  So many of the posts had to be deleted I believe the poster was trying to get the forum closed or a letter sent from CR.

Although some posters seem to agree with the majority view of this site, one can normally find a word or two in their posts which show what the poster is actuallly (imo) up to.

Anyway, back to this thread.   What a very good thread this has turned out to be and I have enjoyed reading PMs take on the matter.  Thank you PM for filling us in on what you think/know about the procedures being carried out. thumbup 

And the ladyin PdLknown as Nana -   thumbup   What a character.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.14 8:18

plebgate wrote:
And the ladyin PdLknown as Nana -   thumbup   What a character.

It's a great shame though that none of the assembled media wanted to elaborate on exactly which lies she might be referring to.

I wonder if they are just random bits of newspaper stuck to her placard or if they are actually specific stories?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 03.06.14 8:23

I wonder what the police and press would do if everyone in the uk made up posters saying '' Dig up the lies not luz ''  and placed them in their cars back window or their windows at home ? 

interesting times ahead
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.14 8:33

Dear Nana, with her interesting Dutch or Belgian accent, has sure rattled a few cages over the way - the insults are flying all over the place.

No doubt twitter is the same.  Now, when you have to sink to that level, it says everything about the strength of your arguments.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top