The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 6 Mm11

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 6 Mm11

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 6 Regist10

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Re: Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Post by Irene 2 23.03.17 18:42

Gerry why were you yelling about known organised paedophilia in Portugal one hour after announcing Madeleine had been abducted from your safe, relaxing environment?
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns - Page 6 Empty Re: Questions you would like Lorraine Kelly to ask the McCanns

Post by JP_Copsey 23.03.17 20:26

As the majority of people around the world do not believe Madeleine was abducted,& your versions have changed over the years , Are the majority of the people right & Madeleine is dead?
JP_Copsey

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.03.17 0:02

"A question to the both of you, in the book, madeleine- an account of the truth, Kate wrote that you were both glad that the official police investigation, into your daughter's 'abduction', was closed, why were you both glad the police investigation was closed?"

"And specifically to you, Kate, why did you say, in 2009, just two years after Madeleine was 'abducted', that it didn't matter, to you, whether the archived police investigation, in 2008, into your 'abducted' daughter, was re-opened or not?"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 27.03.17 20:31

Gerry, as a doctor how excited are you that the Curie Institute in Paris has recently announced the results of a trial which showed that trained sniffer dogs have proved 100% accurate in sniffing out breast cancer after just 6 months of training? The dogs correctly identified the scent of breast cancer, undetectable by humans, from cloths which had been contact with the breasts of test subjects containing tumours. Will you be penning a piece for The Lancet about how incredibly unreliable sniffer dogs are?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by suespeaking 31.03.17 15:28

As Dr's if a patient had reported to you that they left their children alone to go out drinking you would have been duty bound to report them to child protective services, why then did you and your friends think it was perfectly alright to go out drinking and leave your children alone?
suespeaking

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 10.04.17 23:22

Tell us about the results of your legal action against Snr Amaral.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 13.04.17 12:15

Why did you trademark Madeleine's name? Lorraine has been sounding off today about Victoria Beckham's apparent trademarking of her daughter, Harper. 'Is Harper a product like soap powder?' , she asks. So, Lorraine, please ask your friends Kate and Gerry, 'Is Madeleine a product, like soap powder?'.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle 13.04.17 14:55

Old Thick & Thin are probably completely unaware that Harper was not actually the author's Christian name

Nelle Harper Lee

vincit omnia veritas
mootle
mootle

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.04.17 13:23

Old thick and thin.  Brilliant  - have not heard that one before.   ha ha ha.

Question from Kelly - will you be appearing on BGT as ambassador for the Choir?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.17 7:32

Now you two wonderful, beautiful people could you tell me why Clarence Mitchell, good friend and PR man who has seen you at your lowest, how much Goncalo Amaral's comments/actions have affected you did not take to the witness box in Portugal?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 30.04.17 11:18

Myself and my partner are swingers, do you fancy a session sometime?
big grin
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 30.04.17 13:51

Captain_Pugwash wrote: Myself and my partner are swingers, do you fancy a session sometime?
big grin
Please, I am about to have my lunch. :bad:
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.05.17 22:04

What is your present job?

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.07.17 12:01

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/827669/Lorraine-Kelly-SLAMMED-for-awkward-man-falsely-accused-Rachel-Nickell-murder-Colin-Stagg

So Bikini Kelly has been slammed for asking Colin Stagg how much compensation he received and how he spent it.

Come on Bikini  K tell us why you never asked Mr & Mrs how much they received in any brown envelopes they received through the post.

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 12.07.17 12:06

plebgate wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/827669/Lorraine-Kelly-SLAMMED-for-awkward-man-falsely-accused-Rachel-Nickell-murder-Colin-Stagg

So Bikini Kelly has been slammed for asking Colin Stagg how much compensation he received and how he spent it.

Come on Bikini  K tell us why you never asked Mr & Mrs how much they received in any brown envelopes they received through the post.
+ plebgate
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 16.10.17 19:04

'Have you paid Mr Amaral any money yet?'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie 17.10.17 16:08

So tell us about your friendship with paedophile-sympathiser David Steel..
Julie

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top