The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 21 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 21 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 21 Regist10

Mikaeel Kular

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 21 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by ultimaThule 19.01.14 2:43

The apparent abduction of a 3 year old child from their bed with no sign of a break-in will undoubtedly cause the thoughts of many to consider the fate of another 3 year old who was also 'taken' from her bed under similar circumstances, although in her case no body has yet been found.  

If I were of a superstitious turn of mind, I might incline to the view that the fates are conspiring against the McCanns...
and ask them what the hell took them so long to get their arses into gear  yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 19.01.14 7:38

Newintown wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Why would a mother want to visit a grave of a child they've let die or murdered, it seems unreal to me, the only reason I can think of is to make sure that that site hasn't been disturbed and they can carry on their life as if nothing has happened.  Oh dear, after typing that, another case comes to mind .....

A parent who has made a terrible mistake, either by not supervising a child, by letting them down badly in some way, or by losing their temper and causing a fatal injury would I think feel terrible guilt and still love and miss their child desperately, and so yes I do think they would want to have a grave close by that they could visit.

By not supervising a child or losing your temper and causing a fatal injury (none of which are a terrible mistake in your eyes) as you say would make the parent feel terrible guilt, I really don't think so.  Why would they do it in the first place if they have any feelings for the child?

Sorry, I can't agree with your way of thinking.

Well you have your own way of seeing things and that's fine, but I did say that someone COULD make a terrible mistake, by not supervising a child adequately or by losing their temper (something they would later go back and change if they possibly could) not the other way round, so I don't really see what you mean by 'none of which are a terrible mistake in your eyes'

I see that in your opinion that someone would not make a mistake like that if they cared for the child in the first place but unfortunately I think some parents are not at all responsible for their children, and some don't put them first until it's too late.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by confusion 19.01.14 8:52

I agree the comment 4 days was strange on instagram, not sure if it was about her or the little boy?
confusion

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.01.14 9:12

confusion wrote:I agree the comment 4 days was strange on instagram, not sure if it was about her or the little boy?
I'm clearly not up to date, but what is 'instagram' please.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 9:13

http://www.instagram.com/

A new one for me too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 21 Empty Comparisons

Post by PeterMac 19.01.14 9:16

Comparisons by Dr Roberts
Last person to see alive,
Person who reported . .  etc

Goncalo Amaral might therefore consider himself in a position to learn from a mistake or two: a mistaken (although entirely sensible) assumption on the part of Scottish community members, police and populace alike, that little Mikaeel was wandering in the wilderness, and a view which he and his former police colleagues once shared – that Madeleine McCann suffered an accident on the night of Thursday 3 May, 2007. But who actually put the McCann children to bed that Thursday night?

KM (statement to police, 6.9.07): 'They also kissed Madeleine, who was already lying down. She was under the covers, she thinks, because it was a bit cold... She remained lying down on her left side, with the soft toy and a pink blanket, which she thinks was covering her.'

GM (from the documentary, Madeleine Was Here):"So, I actually came in and Madeleine was just at the top of the bed here, where I'd left her lying and the covers were folded down and she had her cuddle cat and blanket, were just by her head."

KM (6.9.07): 'After Gerry arrived the children went to brush their teeth and she then read them another story, this time all four of them sitting on Madeleine's bed. She thinks that Gerry entered the room, but does not recall him sitting on the bed.… she thinks that Gerry was in the room, and each one of them, the deponent and Gerry, placed a twin in its cot at the same time, between Madeleine's bed and the bed under the window. They also kissed Madeleine, who was already lying down.'

GM (statement to police, 10.5.07): 'At around 19H00, he made his way to the apartment, finding Kate and the children playing on the sofa. About 10 to 15 minutes later, they took the children to the bedroom and they all sat on Madeleine's bed to read a story.'

KM (6.9.07): 'They talked while they drank, until they left for the Tapas restaurant at around 8.30-8.35 p.m. Before leaving they checked on the children, she doesn't know who; however Gerry says it was him. She only knows the children were quiet. She doesn't know if they were in their same positions. She says she is sure that they were asleep, because Gerry told her so and all was quiet.'

And here is the bed, which has been sat on by three small wriggling children and either one or two adults, and then slept in for some hours  . .? ? ?
Mikaeel Kular - Page 21 Pjphotomaddiebed
Yeah. Right!
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.01.14 9:19

Does anyone follow and / or take screenshots of the Official Find Madeleine Facebook site ?
There is talk that messages about Michaeel were suddenly whooshed, and that now no comments are allowed
One can obviously understand why
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 9:24

I'm surprised that anything about cases where children have "disappeared" from their bedrooms is mentioned there in the first place until it's established without doubt that the facts are as they are claimed to be.

I'm speaking generally and not referring specifically to the Kular case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by confusion 19.01.14 9:25

Not sure if I'm allowed to put this but her profile on instagram is rosieallgood. If I've got that wrong its allgoodrosie. Please delete if I'm breaking rules again.
confusion

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.01.14 9:34

Have just accessed the OFM facebook page.
Bizarrely there is STILL an appeal for information about April Jones
whose murder was been investigated, solved, and the perpetrator imprisoned.

Someone asleep on the job I think.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 19.01.14 10:01

PeterMac wrote:Comparisons by Dr Roberts
Last person to see alive,
Person who reported . .  etc

KM (6.9.07): 'They talked while they drank, until they left for the Tapas restaurant at around 8.30-8.35 p.m. Before leaving they checked on the children, she doesn't know who; however Gerry says it was him. She only knows the children were quiet. She doesn't know if they were in their same positions. She says she is sure that they were asleep, because Gerry told her so and all was quiet.'

So, does that mean that KM cannot recall exactly when was the last time she saw her daughter?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 19.01.14 10:02

1. I read on this thread re the father being Pakistani. I read in a newspaper that he was African and the name given certainly sounded African.
 2.  Someone mentioned a claim of abduction, iirc this was stated by a missing person's expert with Lord knows what background who said that given the little lad was unlikely to put clothes on over his pj's before opening that very heavy door,  , and that as far as I know no other person, mother, family member, neighbours, police, once mentioned a scenario where a stranger had entered, taken the boy and left with him. The claim by mother was put to bed, discovered not at home next morning.

Can we have clarity re the sub judice rule please admin? I thought it was more than being careful about what was discussed, I thought that there was to be no discussion at all once the legal process was underway, that is once charges were laid....in order to prevent prejudicing a trial.

In England and Wales,[citation needed] Ireland,[1] New Zealand,[2][3][4] Australia,[citation needed] India[citation needed], Pakistan,[citation needed] Canada,[5] Sri Lanka,[citation needed] and Israel[citation needed] it is generally considered inappropriate to comment publicly on cases sub judice, which can be an offence in itself, leading to contempt of court proceedings. This is particularly true in criminal cases, where publicly discussing cases sub judice may constitute interference with due process.[citation needed]

The above is pretty clear that we should  cease all discussion of this case now, isn't it ? Any speculation now re  who involved, how and why comes under this guideline?   . Why radio talk shows won't be touching it and news channels will be giving only factual information re dates, charges and progress of the justice system in the case as from the statement by the ACC last night. He himself said he could not give more info than that which he provided, which was basic.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 19.01.14 10:12

russiandoll wrote:1. I read on this thread re the father being Pakistani. I read in a newspaper that he was African and the name given certainly sounded African.
 2.  Someone mentioned a claim of abduction, iirc this was stated by a missing person's expert with Lord knows what background who said that given the little lad was unlikely to put clothes on over his pj's before opening that very heavy door, [I agree he would have no weather foresight at his age] , and that as far as I know no other person, mother, family member, neighbours, police, once mentioned a scenario where a stranger had entered, taken the boy and left with him. The claim by mother was put to bed, discovered not at home next morning.

Can we have clarity re the sub judice rule please admin? I thought it was more than being careful about what was discussed, I thought that there was to be no discussion at all once the legal process was underway, that is once charges were laid....in order to prevent prejudicing a trial.

I don't know where this website is based but I do recall previous instances where Scottish papers have gone ahead with publication of information that has been subject to restrictive orders in the English courts. In other words, if the website is based in England then I suspect it is not subject to Scottish sub-judice rules. However, it might be there is some sort of overarching UK legislation covering this point.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 19.01.14 10:30

russiandoll wrote:1. I read on this thread re the father being Pakistani. I read in a newspaper that he was African and the name given certainly sounded African.

Rosdeep's ex-husband is African and is the father of the older children in the family.

The father of the twins, Mikaeel and A, is Pakistani

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.01.14 10:39

As I see things, there's a dead little three year old. The mother has been charged and will appear before the Sheriff on Monday.

I can see no reason to speculate on anything at all - and that removes any need for explanation with regards to sub judice rules - not that anyone on this forum knows about this stuff or if they do they're not telling.

The fact is (and it's only my opinion) that what happened to this child is now in the hands of the police and the courts. I see no benefit in speculation on the case and I think to do so shows total disregard for the judicial process and lack of respect for the life of a babe that's been taken.

Now I know my comment won't make me popular but I fail to see the need to scrutinize the case at this stage. This is a live case at the beginning of the process of possible prosecution. If one single comment could be used to jeopardise that process then we have all failed a little boy whose life has been snuffed out and I believe this forum to be a good place where people care.

God rest the soul of little Mikaeel Kular.

Just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13369

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.01.14 10:54

PeterMac wrote:Does anyone follow and / or take screenshots of the Official Find Madeleine Facebook site ?
There is talk that messages about Michaeel were suddenly whooshed, and that now no comments are allowed

If the ofm are so sure the mccanns are innocent and have proof of an abduction,why would they woosh all comments on Michaeel,
to my mind the people of ofm have doubts about the mccanns version of events but they cant bring themselves to admit it.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.01.14 10:56

tiny wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Does anyone follow and / or take screenshots of the Official Find Madeleine Facebook site ?

If the ofm are so sure the mccanns are innocent and have proof of an abduction,why would they woosh all comments on Michaeel,
to my mind the people of ofm have doubts about the mccanns version of events but they cant bring themselves to admit it.
I just edited my last post as I spelt Mikaeel's name incorrectly.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13369

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 10:58

aquila wrote:As I see things, there's a dead little three year old. The mother has been charged and will appear before the Sheriff on Monday.

I can see no reason to speculate on anything at all - and that removes any need for explanation with regards to sub judice rules - not that anyone on this forum knows about this stuff or if they do they're not telling.

The fact is (and it's only my opinion) that what happened to this child is now in the hands of the police and the courts. I see no benefit in speculation on the case and I think to do so shows total disregard for the judicial process and lack of respect for the life of a babe that's been taken.

Now I know my comment won't make me popular but I fail to see the need to scrutinize the case at this stage. This is a live case at the beginning of the process of possible prosecution. If one single comment could be used to jeopardise that process then we have all failed a little boy whose life has been snuffed out and I believe this forum to be a good place where people care.

God rest the soul of little Mikaael Kular.

Just my opinion.

I completely agree aquila.   Now the police process has begun it must run it's course, and any comment, discussion, opinion or speculation  is unwarranted and inappropriate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 19.01.14 11:16

aquila wrote:As I see things, there's a dead little three year old. The mother has been charged and will appear before the Sheriff on Monday.

Just my opinion.

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps its time to close this thread to further comments?
suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 19.01.14 11:27

Just my opinion.

I agree with you Aquila

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.01.14 11:33

daffodil wrote:

God rest the soul of little Mikaael Kular.

Just my opinion.

I completely agree aquila.   Now the police process has begun it must run it's course, and any comment, discussion, opinion or speculation  is unwarranted and inappropriate.

Will this apply too IF the mccanns are bought to justice
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 11:33

Petermac On the ofm fb they took down all the appeals for Mikaeel yesterday yesterday and it wasn't until maybe 6hours later they put their update. Agree about comments but could that be due to mother detained and proceedings beginning?

I also find it curious that Missing People(fb page),have not as of last night put any updates on Mikaeel.

Are they not a leading charity in UK?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.01.14 11:36

Bellisa wrote:Petermac On the ofm fb they took down all the appeals for Mikaeel yesterday yesterday and it wasn't until maybe 6hours later they put their update. Agree about comments but could that be due to mother detained and proceedings beginning?

I also find it curious that Missing People(fb page),have not as of last night put any updates on Mikaeel.

Are they not a leading charity in UK?
I wonder if missing people have thought they might have another rosedeep kular in there midst
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 11:40

Not sure tiny but I would think as a big charity with a prominent ambassador and who post regular updates on their page that they should acknowledge poor Mikaeel.

Ps. agree Aquila
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.01.14 11:43

Bellisa wrote:Not sure tiny but I would think as a big charity with a prominent ambassador and who post regular updates on their page that they should acknowledge poor Mikaeel.

Ps. agree Aquila

I think they have on the ofmc,Bellisa
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top