The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 8 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 8 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 8 Regist10

3 Prime Suspects Identified

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 8 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by tigger 05.01.14 5:45

Bellisa wrote:newington,
Sorry i wasn't clear I do understand what you say and agree as have been PAYG in the past.
From the rog he said that whenthey got the PAYG phones(Portuguese) it worked out cheaper than the credit on their original phones(UK).
I would have thought given the group were professionals that they would be using bill phones in UK not PAYG as he implied(seeing as he knew his credit was used quicker).
So has he slipped up and already had another(3rd) phone prior to the 4th or for a change was he honest and was only ever a PAYG UK customer.

A friend of the Paynes suppliedthe first set (allegedly) of PAYG phones.
Mitchell is supposed to have supplied another set - how many?
Wright and GM may have been looking for one amongst the rocks on the 6th/7th. That would be from another set imo. Most likely one or two used on the night of the 3rd imo.

That's an awful lot of untraceable numbers in a short time.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 05.01.14 6:01

currio wrote:Latest:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/uk-police-say-gang-of-thieves-snatched-madeleine-mccann-in-a-burglary-gone-wrong/story-fneszs56-1226795199295

Jeez, 3 men known so if that is the case all they have to do is tell the Portuguese police to arrest them. I mean come on what a load of rubbish. How do they know they abducted the child? Did they read texts which stated this...?

Just because there was a high volume of calls AFTER the child went missing doesnt mean they took the child surely. They could have been asking if they knew anyone about who could have ... they could have been TALKING about anything.

IF they have the names arnt they duty bound to tell the PJ, and how come after 7 years the PJ didnt have the same information?

So IF you want to catch a thief you allow all this to be stated in NEWSPAPERS. IF you were the 3 wise monkeys talking to each other after the child went missing or you actually did take her, you would be long gone now, like their phones I expect.

IF they were such active thieves I expect they only have to look in the local prison for them ....... 

This case gets worse. 

I despair for the child will she ever be found. Poor thing.

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 6:37

Story doing the rounds, Sunday Mirror today.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-three-burglars-prime-2989712

IMO, a case of "Don't look there look over here"  Distraction away from the supressed e fit Just telling the public to take their eye off the ball!!.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.01.14 6:52

Scotland Yard believes Madeleine was snatched by a panicked gang who ­accidentally woke her in the family’s holiday apartment and decided to take her with them.
Unquote

So thats's what you do when you wake a child ( 'that child was a screamer' Eileen McCann) take her with you, magically not screaming. This is an insult even to tabloid believers. The whole story manipulation has hit a new low.

It makes no sense in any way. Not worth discussing other than to add it to the long list of desperate 'explanations' since April/May last year.

Now lets get back to the elephant in the room which we mustn't even think about, much less mention..... splat 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 7:19

tigger wrote:Scotland Yard believes Madeleine was snatched by a panicked gang who ­accidentally woke her in the family’s holiday apartment and decided to take her with them.
Unquote

So thats's what you do when you wake a child ( 'that child  was a screamer'  Eileen McCann)  take her with you, magically not screaming. This is an insult  even to tabloid believers.  The whole story manipulation  has hit a new low.

It makes no sense in any way. Not worth discussing other than to add it to the long list of desperate 'explanations' since April/May last year.

Now lets  get back to the elephant in the room which we mustn't even think about, much less mention..... splat 

Agree with all you have said tigger, I'm sure everyone on this forum has their eye firmly on the ball and can see through the tabloids web of  distraction and lies. Enough is enough is enough
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.01.14 7:34

I think redwood has lost the plot,perhaps this case is just a wee bit to much for him.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.01.14 8:04

At least Tractorman can RIP now.

“Scotland Yard, which refused to comment, also ruled out Portuguese officers’ prime suspect – a man who had worked at the resort where the McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, stayed”.

“Yesterday a source close to parents Kate and Gerry………”

Good old Mirror.

Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 05.01.14 9:08

Doug D wrote:At least Tractorman can RIP now.

“Scotland Yard, which refused to comment, also ruled out Portuguese officers’ prime suspect – a man who had worked at the resort where the McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, stayed”.

Good old Mirror.

If "Scotland Yard refused to comment" but "a source" says, surely someone (in pink) should be arrested for impersonating a police officer and impeding a police investigation by disclosing information?

How does any of this help 'the search for Madeleine'? I certainly expect G & K to sue this "source" for alerting "the burglars" that the police have them in their sights.........
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.01.14 11:14

One begins to feel sorry for the Abductors
Firstly M3 said they knew where they were and that they would have Madeleine back for Christmas.
So they had to move her
Then Halligen started
So they had to move her again
Then Edgar said she was in Australia
So they had to move her from Australia
Then he said she was in a Hellish Lair within 10 miles of PdL
So they had to clear out of the Hellish Lair.
Then Scotland Yard said a dead black heroin addict had her
So they had to get her back, and move her again
Now they have told the Gang of 3 Burglars that they are going to come to collect her  - sometime soon - possibly
So they have had to move her yet again.

It's a dog's life being an Abductor !

Perhaps that is why Kate feels sorry for them, and has forgiven them.
She recognises all the trouble she has caused them
Perhaps The Fund will offer to pay their travel expenses
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.01.14 12:09

Doug D wrote:At least Tractorman can RIP now.

Good old Mirror.

Re. blue highlighting (mine)   eh  I thought I read somewhere that SY had asked Portugese police to look into this man, not that he was a lead given by Pt. police?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.01.14 12:41

During their bungled investigation Portuguese police attached no significance to the break-in, which came a few days before Madeleine disappeared.

British detectives said this oversight was a ‘disgrace’.

Q.  To who in particular would British detectives (in plural) have said this to ?

Following the Yard phone breakthrough, informal discussions have taken place about arresting the three burglars and searching their homes and other sites.
It is believed (by who) background checks have taken place into their criminal history, their circle of friends and relatives and the vehicles they have used.
British detectives believe the burglars may have panicked after they woke Madeleine up by mistake and decided to take her away with them.

Q.  Why would MET have discussed with or informed anyone (Mccanns?) about operational matters, and to WHO in particular had the MET told this to ?  Is it believable that MET would inform Mccanns about such operational matter?

An informed source said: ‘After all the far-fetched theories about what may have happened to Madeleine, there may be a far more simple explanation: that a burglary went horribly wrong.

'It is the main line of inquiry for British police".

It would be really interesting to find out who this "INFORMED" SOURCE might be - who told the Daily Mail all this garbage attributing the story as coming from British Detectives having informed him/her of (1) operational matter and (2) that it was their main line of enquiry.

One is left wondering why Newspapers continue to peddle Mcrubbish, knowing full well it  is unsubstantiated bladerdash.
Any birdsize brain journalist would  know its unlawful for Police to have informed  Mccanns/McSource about operational matter let alone have told them  which line of enquiry was being pursued at any given time?  
So, the pertinent question might be : Are the Newspapers giving them ropes to hang themselves?  It seems that way.......

ETA.  Is Newspapers subject to FOI?  Can they be asked to name their "informed source"  
They may refuse to divulge it but shouldnt they be responsible for not misleading the public with Mcspin?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Spook 05.01.14 13:05

aiyoyo wrote:ETA.  Is Newspapers subject to FOI?  Can they be asked to name their "informed source"  
They may refuse to divulge it but shouldnt they be responsible for not misleading the public with Mcspin?

Afraid not - FOI requests can only be made to certain public bodies. As newspapers are private companies they are immune from FOI requests.

Spook
Spook
Spook

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.01.14 13:13

I read yesterday's Mail article this morning. The police quotes they refer to pre date Crimewatch, but it has been worded so that it is interpreted as current. It is another nonsense 'pro' McCann story.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 13:35

Hmm. Would appear that Over the Hill is far away.

Wonder how he'd explain the last few days' manipu offerings from the agendaless press?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.01.14 14:38

OTH buggers off showing tail between wolf bums over the yonder ages ago one would have thought.
Else he should explain why the Press failed to state the overturn of the book injunction, a fact that isn't libel risk at all to report.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 05.01.14 20:23

This is a bit obvious (and I may have missed the important information somewhere in all that confusion and disinformation) but are we supposed to believe that two well-paid medical professionals have PAYG phones? I don't know any professional people who have PAYG phones personally.

As to Redwood, it depresses me to go with my first instincts on the man - no matter how much I've wanted to believe he was playing some 'softlee-softlee-catchee-monkee' game. My immediate reaction was "Oh my god. This is a complete numpty, so far out of his depth that you can see the panic behind the eyes..."

Someone has put a plodder on this case because they don't want it solved. Not for any reason other than the powers that be in the UK need it to be some swarthy foreigner wot done it and some swarthy bumbling police force wot let them get away with it.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 20:38

ProfessorPPlum wrote:

As to Redwood, it depresses me to go with my first instincts on the man - no matter how much I've wanted to believe he was playing some 'softlee-softlee-catchee-monkee' game. My immediate reaction was "Oh my god. This is a complete numpty, so far out of his depth that you can see the panic behind the eyes..."

Someone has put a plodder on this case because they don't want it solved. Not for any reason other than the powers that be in the UK need it to be some swarthy foreigner wot done it and some swarthy bumbling police force wot let them get away with it.

PPPlum, I completely agree with you. All senior policemen have a manner that makes them come across as a bit "slow" but Redwood is pure "two planks" material, as far as I can tell. On first impressions alone I wouldn't task him with sweeping the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 20:45

ppplum i mentioned that last night about the phones. reading David psynes rog he mentions his credit running out quickly on UK phone which is why on the 4th may they needed Portuguese ones. I believe they had their own bill phones,payg and these were dumped and then more payg received on 4th.
Also curious that only 2payg phones were given,one for mccanns and one for paynes, why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.01.14 20:48

tigger wrote:
Bellisa wrote:newington,
Sorry i wasn't clear I do understand what you say and agree as have been PAYG in the past.
From the rog he said that whenthey got the PAYG phones(Portuguese) it worked out cheaper than the credit on their original phones(UK).
I would have thought given the group were professionals that they would be using bill phones in UK not PAYG as he implied(seeing as he knew his credit was used quicker).
So has he slipped up and already had another(3rd) phone prior to the 4th or for a change was he honest and was only ever a PAYG UK customer.

A friend   of the Paynes suppliedthe first set (allegedly) of PAYG phones.
Mitchell is supposed to have supplied another set - how many?
Wright and GM may have been looking for one amongst the rocks on the 6th/7th. That would be from another set imo. Most likely one or two used on the night of the 3rd imo.

That's an awful lot of untraceable numbers in a short time.  
So might there be another connection here. Murat's phone was switched off for a long period, as was Gerry McCs (if I have got this right, please correct me someone if I'm wrong) and they were then switched back on again at almost the same moment.
I've always wondered how they would know or what coded message arranged in advance would cause this to happen.
Now if PAYG phones had been used during the week, and I'm still not convinced that an earlier date for a tragedy is not a possibility, then this 'coincidence of re-awakening mobile phones' does not seem so outlandish a thought.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.01.14 20:53

Another thought. Pink Mitchel claimed that the McCs didn't have their mobile phones with them at the tapas dinners.
Perhaps he was telling the truth for one ephemeral moment (even the impossible is possible) and the 'contract mobiles' had been left at the apartment, but 'PAYG' phones had been taken to dinner instead.  spin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.01.14 21:18

Good news that they have identified some burglars, perhaps one of them can tell SY or PJ that Maddie was not in apartment 5A at the time because she was already gone.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.01.14 21:20

ProfessorPPlum wrote:This is a bit obvious (and I may have missed the important information somewhere in all that confusion and disinformation) but are we supposed to believe that two well-paid medical professionals have PAYG phones? I don't know any professional people who have PAYG phones personally.

I had reservations about Redwood but, unlike the McCanns' expressions of late, there's no sign of panic behind his eyes.

To those who've studied it in any depth, the complexities of this case are apparent and in seeking resolution, if not further revelation, what's required is a relentlessly methodical approach which leaves no stone that could be used by the defence as a safe place to crawl under unturned.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.01.14 21:24

Bobbin,

I agree with your thinking about what is 'truth' from a spun perspective

But then the bungling burglars would have had something to pinch quickly, along with the watches that nobody wore to dinner, passports, video cameras, drugs etc etc, rather than a screaming, probably hysterical, frightened four year old.

Sorry Peter Mac, I think this is where we came in! Round & round it goes as ever.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 22:19

ultimaThule wrote:
I had reservations about Redwood but, unlike the McCanns' expressions of late, there's no sign of panic behind his eyes.
To those who've studied it in any depth, the complexities of this case are apparent and in seeking resolution, if not further revelation, what's required is a relentlessly methodical approach which leaves no stone that could be used by the defence as a safe place to crawl under unturned.
I agree totally.

BTW I repeat, that I think AR could be jolly good company, when NOT being seriously involved in something like McC case...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 05.01.14 22:28

Ultima Thule and Chatelaine
Your optimism lifts me a little - thanks! I agree that AR has become really stone-faced lately and it's not panic behind his eyes any more, something else... I'd forgotten that. I was thinking back to my first impression. I hope you're right and he's found his feet and become serious. We just have to remember firstly that it's not SY's place to comment on the b*llsh*t in the mainstream media and secondly that the mainstream media will continue to put out garbage like this to sell more papers.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top