The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 9 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 9 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 9 Regist10

3 Prime Suspects Identified

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 9 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by aiyoyo 05.01.14 22:39

loopzdaloop wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:It tells you that from very early on investigators were focusing on forensics of their phones.  So why should it be any difference now?

Definitatly.

I find it interesting that upon being asked for the payg phone that Payne says : " you can have my other one and look through my text messages" which is quite something to say. Nobody mentioned reading texts!

My other one ? What a strange thing to say. No incriminating messages in this one then.
Meaning he had one more (which he didnt offer) .........the significance is obvious.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 22:42

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Ultima Thule and Chatelaine
Your optimism lifts me a little - thanks! I agree that AR has become really stone-faced lately and it's not panic behind his eyes any more, something else... I'd forgotten that. I was thinking back to my first impression. I hope you're right and he's found his feet and become serious. We just have to remember firstly that it's not SY's place to comment on the b*llsh*t in the mainstream media and secondly that the mainstream media will continue to put out garbage like this to sell more papers.
If Redwood had panic in his eyes at the beginning I wonder if it was because he knew he was between a rock and a hardplace. His mission ostensibly to find a solution and closure for this case and evidence to support that conclusion, as long as that conclusion didn't involve the McCanns and the powers that protected them 6 years ago? An mission impossible?

I think his original remit may have resembled that. Whether something has shifted behind the scenes and the McCanns are to be offered as a compromise to the whole truth coming out, and it is this release that has precipitated the hardness and determination AR has assumed of late, I couldn't say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.01.14 22:50

As for the phones and the ridiculous cost excuse (rich professionals plunged into a crisis of the worst kind don't immediately worry about money), the simple fact is that their own mobile records were wiped that night before the immediate appropriation of untraceable substitutes. Concealment, not cost, one could conclude, at the risk of stating the bleeding obvious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 06.01.14 11:03

Maybe OT.
I read somewhere that the D.A in Portugal never cleared McCanns.
Have McCann´s been 100% cleared in Portugal?
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by beijos 06.01.14 12:42

ultimaThule wrote:While travelling in Spain back in 1998/99, I bought a new Sony Ericsson PAYG mobile for a modest sum - special offer c£25.  There was no requirement to register it to my name.  I topped it up at whatever gas station or other outlet I happened to come across whenever the credit was getting low and I expect similar deals were available in/around Luz in May 2007.

As I very much doubt they were tipped off about the press hacking phones, it would appear the McCanns and their pals had other reasons for ensuring their communications stayed private and it's more likely their primary concern was the possibility of the police tracing and/or listening to their calls. 

When trawling through the data, it may be that unexplained activity between Luz and places the McCanns and their pals are known to have called on their registered mobiles will come to light. 

Slowly, slowly, catchee monkey...

I find it hard to believe the McCanns purchased Portuguese pre-pay phones on their holiday.

We bought a pre-pay mobile cell phone in 2007 in Portugal. It was a drama as you needed a NIF (Fiscal Tax number like the UK National Insurance Card), prior to purchase. The same went for pay as you go mobile broadband dongles. The only places I know to top up phones are at MultiBancos (requires a Portugal Bank Account, Multibanco Card and Portuguese language skills), and the network provider shops (Nearest ones to Luz are in Lagos).

Also, Luz is a small place, and had/has no shops selling mobile phones. The only place they may have bought pre-pay phones from would be the Vodafone shop at Faro Airport outside the arrivals hall. They're a little more accommodating there. One more thing, the mobile handsets were/are expensive in Portugal.

beijos
beijos
beijos

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 06.01.14 13:04

beijos wrote:
I find it hard to believe the McCanns purchased Portuguese pre-pay phones on their holiday.

We bought a pre-pay mobile cell phone in 2007 in Portugal. It was a drama as you needed a NIF (Fiscal Tax number like the UK National Insurance Card), prior to purchase. The same went for pay as you go mobile broadband dongles. The only places I know to top up phones are at MultiBancos (requires a Portugal Bank Account, Multibanco Card and Portuguese language skills), and the network provider shops (Nearest ones to Luz are in Lagos).

Also, Luz is a small place, and had/has no shops selling mobile phones. The only place they may have bought pre-pay phones from would be the Vodafone shop at Faro Airport outside the arrivals hall. They're a little more accommodating there. One more thing, the mobile handsets were/are expensive in Portugal.

beijos
Ahh but it's no what you know, it's who you know Beljos. See Fiona Payne's Brother in law Simon Alridge has a brother called N, his wife also N, had friends in the Algarve who were just you know basic people and they sorted it. Simple see.  titter 

485 "Who lent you these phones that SA had organised for you''
 Reply "Err I mean, S brother err is a gentleman called Nand N's wife N had got friends out in the Algarve and they were just you know basic people

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.01.14 13:15

Daisy wrote:
beijos wrote:

beijos
Ahh but it's no what you know, it's who you know Beljos. See Fiona Payne's Brother in law Simon Alridge has a brother called N, his wife also N, had friends in the Algarve who were just you know basic people and they sorted it. Simple see.  titter 

Reply "Err I mean, S brother err is a gentleman called Nand N's wife N had got friends out in the Algarve and they were just you know basic people

'...just basic people' the Police were told, they couldn't have known that before they were told.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 06.01.14 13:15

Daisy wrote:
beijos wrote:

beijos

They may have had one or two other ' friendlies ' ...
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=298958880241023&story_fbid=355885691215008
Rasputin
Rasputin

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.01.14 13:16

NickE wrote:Maybe OT.
I read somewhere that the D.A in Portugal never cleared McCanns.
Have McCann´s been 100% cleared in Portugal?

A resounding NO!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.01.14 13:21

Rasputin wrote:
Daisy wrote:
beijos wrote:

beijos

They may have had one or two other ' friendlies ' ...
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=298958880241023&story_fbid=355885691215008

So the AG was wrong when he concluded they'd no friends that could have helped them .....

What people in the right mind with a missing child thought immediately of deleting messages, sourcing friends and obtaining throw-away-PAYG nr?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 06.01.14 13:38

Beijos is right about the drama it takes about getting mobiles here, it is certainly easier if you are known in the shop. 

Re their "links" to the area, Gardeur has gone, only saw empty shop late last year but rarely down that street so dont know when it closed. Look no further as to where Ms Healy got her bright, new outfits from as that long, hot Summer went on.

Don't want to point out individuals in the link above but the golfing link and the location of one of the courses mentioned is very interesting re the Budens triangle many of us feel holds the elusive key.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 06.01.14 13:40

Guilty ones?

Enough of this tabloid jackanory, tomorrow they get their backsides kicked and our favourite Portuguese cop gets some vindication
magrat70

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 06.01.14 20:38

CASES FROM THE LAST TWO MONTHS 
THEFTS 2007 March-May

MARCH 
NUIPC 370/07.0 PAPTM
Location – Theft in restaurant – Praia do Vau
Date: 01-03-2007
Result of theft: 150 Euros in cash.

NUIPC 83/07.2 GCPTM
Place – Theft in restaurant – Praia da Alvor
Date: 03/-03-2007
Result of theft: 150 Euros in cash

NUIPC 85/07.9 GCPTM
Place: Theft of a suitcase in Praia da Alvor
Nationality of victim – Swiss citizen
Date: 04-03-2007

NUIPC 5/070. MAPTM
Date: 09-03-2007
Result of theft: material damage and theft of foodstuffs

NUIPC 469/07.2 PAPTM
Date: 15-03-2007
Result of theft: theft of documents and mobile phone

APRIL

NUIPC 178/07.2 GOPTM
Date: 30-04-2007
Result of theft: theft of GPS and radar

Is this SY's burglars?
 clapping 
MAY

NUIPC 8/07.5 MAPTM
Date: 08-05-2007
Result of theft: theft of clothing, glasses, etc.

NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.14 23:47

This just posted on twitter..........

Sue in Wales ‏@auldcrip  5m  
Reports: Police Know Who Kidnapped Madeleine McCann, Can’t Arrest Them http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/01/06/reports-police-know-who-kidnapped-madeleine-mccann-can%E2%80%99t-arrest-them … via @foxnewsinsider #McCann

Summary
FoxNewsInsider  

View this content on FoxNewsInsider's website  

Reports: Police Know Who Kidnapped Madeleine McCann, Can’t Arrest Them

By FoxNewsInsider @FoxNewsInsider  

U.K. police say they know who kidnapped Madeleine McCann in Portugal back in 2007, but they can’t reveal their identities, according to reports
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.14 23:49

my head is literally spinning in the last few minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.01.14 23:50

Bellisa wrote:my head is literally spinning in the last few minutes.

It's Fox News, and they went to court a few years ago, to get clearance to tell lies. So, I wouldn't read too much into a Fox News article. By their own admission, they are for entertainment not serious news.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.14 23:53

Oh yeah sallypelt thanks for that.
its just reading that and rumour of libel trial its got my mind racing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.01.14 23:56

Bellisa wrote:Oh yeah sallypelt  thanks for that.
its just reading that and rumour of libel trial its got my mind racing.

Bellisa, this may make you feel better  Mrs 

Portugal has declared three days of national mourning for the footballer
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 0:01

Yes I seen your other post thank you.
Was thinking another long night ahead!

You know who is going to be raging!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 0:13

Don't worry Bellisa, looks like it's the three burglars on Fox as well.  no 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 1:33

yes daffodil looks like they're not dropping that one too quickly!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 07.01.14 12:35

Since WHEN has it been police procedure to notify miscreants through the press that they have been sussed and therefore give them time to dispose of any evidence before they disappear off, unpursued , because it has also been helpfully pointed out to them that the police have no jurisdiction to arrest them?

TRIPE
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 19:55

Don't know if this has been posted........

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Look! It''s a Sex Ring,,, no, It's Gypsies, no.... It's Burglars!

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/look-its-sex-ring-no-its-gypsies-no-its.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 07.01.14 21:49

Fox News:   

lalala
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 08.01.14 7:46

I wonder how far the destruction and distortion of the twins lives have gone. How very irresponsible their parents continuing being, not confessing the truth.
Short ago I watched a tv program showing a family, whose eldest daughter had died and her two siblings grew up in her shadow, for years and years.
The whole family life lived around her absence, her sleeping room hadn't change since the day she died, everything remained exactly like the girl had left it. Years and years.
The only positive thing was that the family was not living a lie, like Sean and Amelie are living for nearly seven years.

The truth will be a terrible shock to them, after having lived in the shadow of an abducted sister, and they will start living in the shadow of a deceased.
How will they ever trust their parents and their relatives again when they learn that they had been cheated?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top