The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Mm11

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Mm11

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Regist10

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Empty Re: GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours

Post by jeanmonroe 17.10.13 12:59

Sue Hill EX cop on 'this morning' NOW saying the right hand 'photo fit' is now SPOTTY MAN!

SH: "Shaving spots all over his face"

Grabbit Edgar's 'spottyman' reappears!

But all us dumbass's couldn't see it cos it's not 'noticable'!

God, we are all so DUMB!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Empty Re: GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours

Post by russiandoll 17.10.13 13:02

bristow wrote:Maybe the duck in the pool and the sea is representing a child who wandered off and drowned - or a child that was put in a pool or the sea after a tragic accident?
Just a thought.
  The duck is a typical bath-time toy. Didn't Kate wonder if Maddie cried at at bath time after the why didn't you come episode ?  [ and unheard by both parents if that had been the case], I don't associate it with a swimming pool.

Probably means nothing though

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 17.10.13 13:29

The studio interview is basically the same that's already been said:

The Smith sighting.

Sighting of dodgy man with sunglasses (added to say he could be Scandinavian)
Sighting of 2 men by empty apartment, speaking German or Dutch
Sighting from balcony of blonde man.
Sighting of 2 men by Internet Café, speaking German

Then at the end Redwood mentions a reward of £20,000 (24000 euros).

My German is a bit rusty, but I think that's the gist of it.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.10.13 13:36

German broadcaster ZDF has received 500 phone calls and emails after airing a programme on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

http://news.sky.com/story/1155769/madeleine-mccann-500-calls-from-germany
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 17.10.13 13:38

"
Kate:                     Leaks, lies, misinformation that went to the media in August 2007 gave the impression that Madeleine was dead and that we had something to do with it. Whoever caused this, tried to tell the world that Madeleine is dead. And then people stop looking for her. For us that was just desperate."

Amaral's book was published in 2008!!!!
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.10.13 13:40

jeanmonroe wrote:Sue Hill EX cop on 'this morning' NOW saying the right hand 'photo fit' is now SPOTTY MAN!

SH: "Shaving spots all over his face"

Grabbit Edgar's 'spottyman' reappears!

But all us dumbass's couldn't see it cos it's not 'noticable'!

God, we are all so DUMB!
 ignore Sue Hill who also said e fit man spoke German. Only ref to him is M Smith and he never heard this.

German speaking men/man near 5a during day I think.

Workmen came to fix a blind didn't they...which day was that ?

I know,  they would be Portuguese....but men in swimtrunks in a holiday resort frequented by Germans.... nothing too strange in that imo

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 17.10.13 13:59

Nereid wrote:"
Kate:                     Leaks, lies, misinformation that went to the media in August 2007 gave the impression that Madeleine was dead and that we had something to do with it. Whoever caused this, tried to tell the world that Madeleine is dead. And then people stop looking for her. For us that was just desperate."

Good spot!!

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 17.10.13 14:13

Mirage wrote:Why is the German version getting the JW meets GM bit AND on GM's preferred side of the road ie opposite stairwell. Then JT comes up the street and sees the man with child crossing. It is then revealed that this was creche man as per our version.

The other thing of note was the great play of MO insisting on the check in place of KM and a lot of headshaking from KM who has jumped to her feet and casting looks of uncertainty around. MO is very insistent. He goes. She sits again, with the reluctant look still on face. I don't speak German but it wasn't hard to spot that there was a great emphasis on this exchange. All very weird.
 Re: MO -  They did the same thing in the UK version - hubby and son pointed it out to me - I wonder why??
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 17.10.13 14:19

sallypelt wrote:German broadcaster ZDF has received 500 phone calls and emails after airing a programme on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

http://news.sky.com/story/1155769/madeleine-mccann-500-calls-from-germany
500 phone calls isn't much(they've got a huge audience, always had!).
You have to understand that "Klein-Maddie"(Wee Maddie) is on the same press output level as was Lady Diana. Hence the emontionally over the top cuddly family side of the story.
Bild and Co., the equivalents to Sun and Co. are trying to make the most (money) out of the case:
http://www.bild.de/news/inland/maddie-mccann/nach-aktenzeichen-xy-wie-geht-es-weiter-fragen-33008176.bild.html
Nothing to write home about, really.
Other cases on XY were more important to local investigations/police. E.G.: http://www.general-anzeiger-bonn.de/region/rhein-sieg-kreis/koenigswinter/Ein-Dutzend-Anrufe-nach-Aktenzeichen-XY-article1173299.html

Jule
Julchen

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Empty Different versions

Post by Jauna Loca 17.10.13 14:22

Have only skimmed this topic so forgive me if info has already been posted.
I read somewhere that the Dutch/German reconstruction was paid for by the Madeleine Fund
and therefore made to Parent's specification, rather than Police version.
Any truth in this?
UK version the one that was shown here in Ireland by the way.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 15:06

Moved here for Aquila......
aquila wrote:
aquila wrote:I've just watched the German 'reconstruction' and to say I'm angry is an understatement. I'm too busy to go into much detail.

If you compare the German version to the UK version it's so very clear that they are almost like an advert to appeal to a consumer buying a holiday or a lifestyle.

The UK version shows an apartment which bears little/no resemblance to 5a whatsoever (white leather sofas, designer table and chairs, everything all white). The Tapas Bar shows a round table.

The German version shows a completely different apartment and an oblong table at the Tapas Bar.

I'm really sorry I don't have time to go into all the details I've noticed but I just need to say that what in the name of all that's holy and truthful could allow such disparate videos to go out?

So, I have a few questions.

1. Who produced the videos? - production company details compulsory.

2. Who paid for these productions?

3. Did the McCanns view these productions and endorse their release as true?

4. Did Scotland Yard have any involvement/input to the production of these videos?

5. WHO is responsible for this?

6. WHY are there two different productions? surely there is only one truth.

I'm leaving out the details of the wholly different presentation of the family between the two videos as I don't have time.

WHY don't the McCanns insist on accuracy? Oh, I've just answered my own question - it's for the same reason they apparently refuse to do a reconstruction.

aquila - spitting feathers, sick to her stomach and totally pissed off with the pantomime.
@candyfloss - sorry CF I posted this in the wrong topic. Would it be possible to move it to the German Version of Crimewatch please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanist 17.10.13 15:32

bristow wrote:Maybe the duck in the pool and the sea is representing a child who wandered off and drowned - or a child that was put in a pool or the sea after a tragic accident?
Just a thought.
My first thought was a rubber duck is played with in the bath.
Forum myth or fact was that David Payne bathed the children.
Humanist

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.10.13 15:51

Nereid wrote:"

Well spotted Nereid! Perhaps you could copy this to the Libel trial thread? It's highly relevant. yes

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by boo boos 17.10.13 16:08

Noticed Gerry was wearing beige trousers. It looked like an abduction with poor innocent parents - absolutely no bearing on what could have happened - more like what should have happened. After all this time viewers could be forgiven for wondering if there should be some forensic evidence which should have given the police a few pointers. Its six + years, not just happened within nothing to go on. No need to take it back to zero - just trust the Pj and Amaral.
boo boos
boo boos

Activity : 37

http://mandystrange70@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 17.10.13 16:12

Daisy wrote:
Well spotted Nereid! Perhaps you could copy this to the Libel trial thread? It's highly relevant. yes
Done smilie
Nereid

Back to top Go down

GERMAN VERSION OF CRIMEWATCH- Totally different to ours - Page 3 Empty differences between the ''reconstructions''

Post by worriedmum 17.10.13 16:22

If there are differences between the 'reconstructions' being shown, can some-one please tell  me whether it means one of them is incorrect or whether BOTH are? And if so why hasn't this been corrected by the parents or by Scotland Yard? In the interests of accuracy? And does it mean that what has been left out doesn't matter?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 16:58

worriedmum wrote:If there are differences between the 'reconstructions' being shown, can some-one please tell  me whether it means one of them is incorrect or whether BOTH are? And if so why hasn't this been corrected by the parents or by Scotland Yard? In the interests of accuracy? And does it mean that what has been left out doesn't matter?
Now that you ask the question, I seem to remember that the Germans showed a full T9 table, whereas it looks like the British had no actors for the Paynes. I may be mistaken, though, as last night I had "interrupted viewing" as my dogs were challenging each other all evening to the point of near-fighting ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 17.10.13 17:07

Châtelaine wrote:
worriedmum wrote:If there are differences between the 'reconstructions' being shown, can some-one please tell  me whether it means one of them is incorrect or whether BOTH are? And if so why hasn't this been corrected by the parents or by Scotland Yard? In the interests of accuracy? And does it mean that what has been left out doesn't matter?
Now that you ask the question, I seem to remember that the Germans showed a full T9 table, whereas it looks like the British had no actors for the Paynes. I may be mistaken, though, as last night I had "interrupted viewing" as my dogs were challenging each other all evening to the point of near-fighting ...
The British Crimewatch had actors for Payne/Webster but curiously they were never referred to by name, they were just 'the remaining 3 friends'.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 17:24

Nereid wrote:The British Crimewatch had actors for Payne/Webster but curiously they were never referred to by name, they were just 'the remaining 3 friends'.
Ah, O.K. Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 17.10.13 17:25

Surely there is no need to offer a reward as the fund has already offered significantly more money for information leading to the solving of the mystery? This new reward; who's paying for it or is it just being added to SY's 'tab'?
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 17.10.13 17:27

The Dutch programme is using the pictures of Madeleine with the coloboma and uses the Look Logo as well - but they didn't make much of it, its really just a "fleck"?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 17.10.13 18:51

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:The duck had a jesters hat on daft1 .
Meaning... You must be ducking joking. eyebrows
Oh duck off!!big grin  No, I don't mean it MrNoodles!
Perhaps I should have pm'd about the connotation of a 'duck' instead. 

It was used as a subliminal image in a situation directed at young teenage girls. Not used instead of the word in a sentence/spoken word.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 17.10.13 22:49

Angelique wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:The duck had a jesters hat on daft1 .
Meaning... You must be ducking joking. eyebrows
Oh duck off!!big grin  No, I don't mean it MrNoodles!
Perhaps I should have pm'd about the connotation of a 'duck' instead. 

It was used as a subliminal image in a situation directed at young teenage girls. Not used instead of the word in a sentence/spoken word.
As a matter of interest.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/uk/newsid_1581000/1581293.stm
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.13 22:56

Mr Noodles, great avatar, but it is off the page on right hand side, making the writing on left hand side off the page.......at least on my computer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.10.13 8:35

advice please, when the link was posted originally to this programme I only managed to watch about 2/3 then my screen froze, I missed the part about the interview which so many commented on re behaviour. I also note now from a still I have seen that unlike UK AR was with them while they spoke.
 Just clicked link on page 1 and getting an advert then a message in German that the prog now only available online for people living in Germany.

Any ideas as I would like to see the interview with the Mcs.

Thanks folks !

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top