The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 21 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 21 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 21 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 21 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by tiny 14.10.13 13:42

Ollie1 wrote:If JT's sighting has been discredited it throws doubt on MO's claim that the MCCann' s children's bedroom door was open 50 degrees instead of the 5 degrees GM supposedly left it.

Had GM already been in the apartment when he spoke to JW, or did be go into the apartment after speaking to JW, or did he go back into the apartment again.

Did GM really speak to JW at the time he claims or could it of been earlier or later.
I am sure I read the JW said he saw Gerry fiddling about with the shutters
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 21 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 13:43

Just switched on the radio and heard MWT being asked about the new timeline. He said that the sighting by a family of a man carrying a girl fitting the description of MBM towards the beach is the thing that has caused the police to move the timeline. This I presume is the Smith sighting and wasn't it Smith who said this was 80% likely to be GM? I thought I heard that the new eFIT was of the man carrying the child so I Guess the information came from the Smith family, who had previously suggested it might be gerry. Did anybody else hear this?

Sorry if this is already posted elsewhere, just catching up!
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 14.10.13 13:43

Wouldn't like to be in Tanner's shoes (or flip flaps)
A big curiosity for SY now will be, What reason did
Jane have to invent such an improving untruth and
whom did it help?
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit 14.10.13 13:45

Tony Bennett wrote:
gbwales wrote:It will be interesting to see just how JT's sighting has been "discredited".

Logically speaking there are a pretty limited number of ways this could be so…

1 - The person she saw has been identified and eliminated (though strictly speaking that's not "discrediting" her)

2 - The person she described in such detail (and the little Maddie-like child in pyjamas etc) was a complete fantasy and she has some serious mental health issues.

3 - The person she described in such detail (and the little Maddie-like child in pyjamas etc) did not exist and was concocted to serve a purpose in alibis for some purpose.

I genuinely can't think of another off the top of my head.

Anyone else?
Yes, good post, I've scratched my head and can't think of a fourth alternative. I wonder if perhaps this will be 'glossed over' in the reconstruction as Redwood swiftly rushes on from saying that this sighting 'has now been discounted by our team'  - to some exciting new e-fits?
Of course it will!
But will Redwood now mention that NOBODY has an alibi, because GM's has just been shot down!!
PeeWit
PeeWit

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 13:46

Shrike wrote:Just switched on the radio and heard MWT being asked about the new timeline. He said that the sighting by a family of a man carrying a girl fitting the description of MBM towards the beach is the thing that has caused the police to move the timeline. This I presume is the Smith sighting and wasn't it Smith who said this was 80% likely to be GM? I thought I heard that the new eFIT was of the man carrying the child so I Guess the information came from the Smith family, who had previously suggested it might be gerry. Did anybody else hear this?

Well if this is the case, again its implausible, because the Smith family were leaving Kellys Bar down near the beach - it was no where near the apartment where this supposed e-fit man was seen lurking.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 14.10.13 13:48

gbwales wrote:It will be interesting to see just how JT's sighting has been "discredited".

Logically speaking there are a pretty limited number of ways this could be so…

1 - The person she saw has been identified and eliminated (though strictly speaking that's not "discrediting" her)

2 - The person she described in such detail (and the little Maddie-like child in pyjamas etc) was a complete fantasy and she has some serious mental health issues.

3 - The person she described in such detail (and the little Maddie-like child in pyjamas etc) did not exist and was concocted to serve a purpose in alibis for some purpose.

I genuinely can't think of another off the top of my head.
Anyone else?
4 - She got the day wrong as she didn't have her watch on to tell her the time and date. daft
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 13:49

Woofer wrote:
Shrike wrote:Just switched on the radio and heard MWT being asked about the new timeline. He said that the sighting by a family of a man carrying a girl fitting the description of MBM towards the beach is the thing that has caused the police to move the timeline. This I presume is the Smith sighting and wasn't it Smith who said this was 80% likely to be GM? I thought I heard that the new eFIT was of the man carrying the child so I Guess the information came from the Smith family, who had previously suggested it might be gerry. Did anybody else hear this?

Well if this is the case, again its implausible, because the Smith family were leaving Kellys Bar down near the beach - it was no where near the apartment where this supposed e-fit man was seen lurking.
Yes Woofer, that's what confused me. But I thought I heard MWT state that the eFIT was based on the man carrying the child towards the beach. Unless this is one of the other eFITs we are going to see later?
Shrike
Shrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 14.10.13 13:49

So, if a lot of all this timeline version is now discredited,we can come back to the tricky question.....who is/are the last person/people that it can be proved to have seen Maddie alive?

Is it Mrs McCann and Payne, during the bath robe incident when Payne was asked to 'check' on Mrs McCann by Mr McCann and Payne says he saw the 3 children, or is it Mr and Mrs McCann when his tennis match finished a little later on after the Payne visit?
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.10.13 13:49

Just read this on HiDeHo's excellent Facebook forum and have to confess I have not read it before, it is the statement of Svetlana Starikova Vitorino a kitchen worker at the Tapas bar. Don't know really where to put it, but it does put the hand written timeline into question. Admin please move if required.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS-EMPLOYEES.htm

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 13:54

I note that Jim Gamble has been throwing himself about again today. Has anyone heard him explain the implication of the timeline change? He was asked about it this morning on BBC Breakfast and he waffled on about something else. His friend MWT has also called the change into question but Gamble has so far ignored his tweets on that single point. He has however responded to another tweet by MWT on the Crimewatch programme indicating to me he's avoiding the issue.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 14.10.13 13:55

MRNOODLES

"She got the day wrong as she didn't have her watch on to tell her the time and date."

Yes - this is similar to the "mockumentary" where it didn't really matter where GM/JW were standing.  titter 

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton 14.10.13 13:57

Shrike wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Yes Woofer, that's what confused me. But I thought I heard MWT state that the eFIT was based on the man carrying the child towards the beach. Unless this is one of the other eFITs we are going to see later?
BBC News is saying:

"The man featured in two e-fits released by UK police investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance was seen carrying a child towards the beach.

Police say a family saw the man with a blond-haired child of three or four, possibly wearing pyjamas, heading away from the McCanns' holiday apartment."

Surely this all relates to the Smith family sighting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267
paddinton

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 14.10.13 13:58

Dr What wrote:So, if a lot of all this timeline version is now discredited,we can come back to the tricky question.....who is/are the last person/people that it can be proved to have seen Maddie alive?

Is it Mrs McCann and Payne, during the bath robe incident when Payne was asked to 'check' on Mrs McCann by Mr McCann and Payne says he saw the 3 children, or is it Mr and Mrs McCann when his tennis match finished a little later on after the Payne visit?
None of the above?  If the police were going to be really thorough about this investigation, the last truly independent witness would be the creche nanny at 5.30pm.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 14.10.13 14:01

Didn't Blacksmith write that you can't trust someone whose memory improves with time. How true.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not buying 14.10.13 14:02

paddinton wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Woofer wrote:

BBC News is saying:

"The man featured in two e-fits released by UK police investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance was seen carrying a child towards the beach.

Police say a family saw the man with a blond-haired child of three or four, possibly wearing pyjamas, heading away from the McCanns' holiday apartment."

Sky news last night reported that the efits released were from descriptions from two members of the Smith family who saw a man carrying a girl.

I'm not buying

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 14:05

paddinton wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Woofer wrote:

BBC News is saying:

Thanks Paddinton - at least I know that I've not started to hear things.

If what the BBC say is true then SY must surely have been working closely with the Smith family in recent times? And they will definitely know that Mr Smith Sr was quite sure the man could be GM, unless Mr S has decided to change his idea of things now, or SY have decided to ignore that bit. Interesting though, I wonder what this is really all about with the German/Dutch link?
Shrike
Shrike

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 14.10.13 14:08

Andy Redwood was just on TV saying SY are working with police in Faro, looking at evidence the PJ have already collected and areas the PJ want to be examined in more detail.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 14:08

It is the Smith sighting.

Walking towards the beach carrying a girl fitting M's description.

This has been in the public domain for YEARS. Why only now are we seeing an e -fit?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 14:10

paddinton wrote:BBC News is saying:

A shocking misrepresentation of the facts by the BBC banghead 

The family saw the man heading towards the beach. The way the BBC have worded it one would be forgiven for assuming the man was walking away from the McCanns' apartment! IIRC, the sighting was nowhere near the apartment for them to know where he was coming from. Isn't that what the McCanns did with their documentary merging Tanner's alleged sighting with the Smiths'?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 14:10

Truthandjustice wrote:
Dr What wrote:So, if a lot of all this timeline version is now discredited,we can come back to the tricky question.....who is/are the last person/people that it can be proved to have seen Maddie alive?

None of the above?  If the police were going to be really thorough about this investigation, the last truly independent witness would be the creche nanny at 5.30pm.
 BBC this morning said last photo of M taken on tennis court where she was with her parents at 6pm on her last day.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 14:12

russiandoll wrote:It is the Smith sighting.

Walking towards the beach carrying a girl fitting M's description.

This has been in the public domain for YEARS. Why only now are we seeing an e -fit?
Because the McCanns have been responsible for the previous e-fits and for some reason didn't want to touch this one with a bargepole?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 14:13

Why have the McCann never had a press conference re the Smith sighting like we had re bundleman?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 14:14

candyfloss wrote:Why have the McCann never had a press conference re the Smith sighting like we had re bundleman?
It's a question some of us have been asking for YEARS Candy. Why indeed?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 14:15

Cristobell wrote:I am about to blow a gasket!  Watching Sky news and they have said the Portuguese police got the timeline wrong!  WTF!!!  The timeline comes from the McCanns!  

Honestly folks we have got to counter these lies and point people in the direction of the official police files.  This is an outrage!
  This was a comment from a person invited to speak about the news and has not come from SY. SY have said that the accepted timeline is wrong. They have not criticised the PJ, all that is media crap for the sheepies.   SY have made no comment on the previous PJ investigation.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 14:16

candyfloss wrote:Why have the McCann never had a press conference re the Smith sighting like we had re bundleman?
  Because we were meant to look here...........and not over there.

But the police are looking in exactly the right direction.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top