The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by nobodythereeither 13.10.13 15:00

candyfloss wrote:From the Mail May 2011........

The doctor said certain images of Madeleine were forever etched in her mind, including a memory of the three-year-old in a pink smock top and shorts.

Her final photo of her daughter before she disappeared shows her wearing the new outfit and sitting with father Gerry and younger sister Amelie by the pool just hours before she vanished.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385707/Kate-McCann-says-Madeleine-McCanns-outfit-tempted-kidnapper.html#ixzz2hbEgGB7m
Sorry just catching up (!) but is there a difference between HER (ie KM's) final photo and THE final photo?
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Guest 13.10.13 15:02

Poe wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
Portia wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
Portia wrote:What a ridiculous suggestion, that on the Continent German sounds like Dutch and vice versa!

They don't. Anyone on the Continent will confirm that.

Actually, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Flemish, South African, Surinamese, as fellow Germanic Languages, might also be included in the search for these two Unknown 'Germans'. They -to UK ears, but never to Continental ones- also sound more or less like Dutch, or German. Or equally: not. 

Why isn't Crimewatch to be aired in all those countries then?
And of course there are no Dutch and/or German nationals LIVING in Portugal or anywhere in the world apart from their own countries. Perish the thought!
huh
I am in a agreement with you regarding the ridiculousness of having appeals in just Holland and Germany re the alleged two new suspects.
If the appeals are targeting specific individuals for specific reasons, why bother showing them in other countries? 

Of course, if you wanted to make it look like you are appealing for witnesses when you are in fact going through the motions, then Europewide/worldwide appeals & visits to the Pope would be the way to go.
GM, living, working & socializing in Amsterdam for over a year, could have mastered a smattering of Dutch himself, perhaps?
And didn't one of the other Tapas men spend time there as well?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 13.10.13 15:03

Woofer wrote:
ShuBob wrote:The CPS where reportedly in Portugal some months ago. What where they doing there?
Now that`s a thought - yes, what was the point in them going there?  The head honcho and her second in command travelled all that way, presumably to see whether there was a case worth bringing to prosecution (cos that`s what the CPS do isn`t it)
So, let me get this right.

Abt 6 months ago, we had:

1. CPS in Portugal.
2. SY start working with Crimewatch - based on a NEW timeline.
3. Murat says, "Bring them all back."
4. McCanns, for the first time ever (imo) looked truly devastated.

Is that about right? Or have I become muddled?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 15:03

ShuBob wrote:
susible wrote:I'm thinking that SY have very specific witnesses in mind, and these are possibly Dutch and German nationals and perhaps showing the tennis court scenario is aimed at jogging those people's memories of the events that actually took place, rather than the McFairy tale that has been shoved down everyone's throats for 6 years, with the result that these witnesses have never previously come forward because their recollection of events has never matched the official story and perhaps they felt they could not contribute anything useful...they might be able to now though.
That's my thinking. Otherwise, it makes no sense that they've made no appeal in Portugal.
I agree ShuBob, it doesn't seem like SY are saying anything about the tapas group timelines at all, the window of opportunity does not seem to be altered, the timings are still G&K leave for tapas at 8.30pm, nothing seems to be disputed about the group's checking rota, K discovers Madeleine missing at 10.00pm

But SY sure seem to be interested in something about that day, something that up until now has been completely mis-represented by the McCanns and the rest of the tapas group.  However, it looks like SY know that someone else knows of a different scenario, now they just need these witnesses to come forward imo

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 15:04

Lance De Boils wrote:
Woofer wrote:
ShuBob wrote:The CPS where reportedly in Portugal some months ago. What where they doing there?
Now that`s a thought - yes, what was the point in them going there?  The head honcho and her second in command travelled all that way, presumably to see whether there was a case worth bringing to prosecution (cos that`s what the CPS do isn`t it)
So, let me get this right.

Abt 6 months ago, we had:

1. CPS in Portugal.
2. SY start working with Crimewatch - based on a NEW timeline.
3. Murat says, "Bring them all back."
4. McCanns, for the first time ever (imo) looked truly devastated.

Is that about right? Or have I become muddled?
Yup, that's spot on  Lance...
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 13.10.13 15:05

Kind of Andy to come up with a new timeline for them. In response to the appeal showing Maddie collecting tennis balls whilst her parents play will the T7 now contact SY and say this was not what happened? Or will they now agree this is indeed what happened? Or will a fiendishly clever Andy ask them if this is what happened and when they all agree then say 'Ah Ha - caught you out now!'
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 13.10.13 15:07

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 BWZ8vCrCUAAzGmH

= WHAT YOU KNOW IS LIES
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 15:10

Lance De Boils wrote: [...] Wasn't it the German newspaper who received that letter and map? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
That was the Dutch De Telegraaf, Lance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 13.10.13 15:15

Châtelaine wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote: [...] Wasn't it the German newspaper who received that letter and map? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
That was the Dutch De Telegraaf, Lance.
Ah yes, thank you. I stand corrected.
Found an article.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/jun/15/ukcrime.madeleinemccann
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 13.10.13 15:15

bristow wrote:
tigger wrote:I'm afraid I'm rather pessimistic here.

As the abduction was patently impossible using present evidence - the evidence must be officially changed to make an abduction possible.
'New'  evidence may provide this opportunity.
A fatal mis-translation, a new 'witness' - something that is not going to hurt TM.

SY covered in glory, expenses justified, PJ  probably at fault (taking care not to mention why the LP didn't notice - don't mention them at all) stress the babes  the woods aspect of lonely innocent ... I can't go on. splat 
I feel exactly the same Tigger, evidence being changed so the 'abduction' fits.
I'm afraid this is a whitewash without a doubt.
My cynical fear is that they suddenly decide that Jane's eggman abductor was in fact a real family person taking their real family child back home and wasn't an abductor at all.
This would leave the time-line much more open for another variation of abduction.
I suddenly thought, this could be the flaw in the argument, that would give the McCs their abduction back, but then I thought...there was no forensic evidence of 'stranger' presence in the apartment and what about the dogs signalling, and of course, the blood spatters on the wall and infiltration into the grouting of the tiles.
So, even if they try to fiddle their way around time-lines, the sniffer dogs indications (British dogs that is) and Madeleine's proven blood, with no forensic 'intruder' signs, points it fully back to McCs and Tapas 7, or other known accomplices, who may have been handed a dead child, by someone whose DNA in the apartment would set of no alarm bells, to be put into a car which had been parked outside, and driven away.....or even perhaps, to be put into a buggy and wheeled off to a nearby apartment (with cold storage).
If the blue bag was used, to 'hide' a tennis racket or something (like a body) it was already back in the cupboard when the forensic police took photos of the apartment.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 13.10.13 15:16

statsman wrote:Nina,

If you feel like this, what do the McCanns feel like?

Do they know what will be shown tomorrow?

I have a feeling that SY is playing a game but I  can only make guesses about what the game is.
If it's true that the McCann's part in the programme has been pre-recorded rather than going out live after the "reconstruction" has been aired, that is interesting in itself, isn't it?

If they haven't yet seen the "reconstruction", it would have been interesting to see their reaction to it live.
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 15:17

Lance De Boils wrote:Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 BWZ8vCrCUAAzGmH

= WHAT YOU KNOW IS LIES
How was that famously said, lately: 'we's not the ones wot's done something wrong'?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 13.10.13 15:42

From the Mail online some time todsay:

"A nightmare reconstructed: New video of Madeleine's last hours with her parents is released as McCanns launch Crimewatch appeal to find their missing daughter six years after she disappeared

Nightmare: The reconstruction of the events leading up to Madeleine McCann's disappearance includes a reenactment of a game of tennis she played with her parents

Their daughter, dressed in pink shorts, a light pink T-shirt and pink hat, will be seen running across the court, clutching a batch of tennis balls just days before she vanished from the Algarve..."

-----------------------

Seems now to be referring to a game of tennis allegedly played earlier in the week, and not on 3rd May.

If so, where has the 'tennis game with the parents' been mentioned before?

By the McCanns or anyone else?

And where were the twins whilst this alleged game of tennis was being played?

Being looked after by someone?

Who?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 13.10.13 15:45

Just thinking out loud.....What if SY believe that there was a witness
who was either German or Dutch who has relevant information.

Maybe this person had limited or no Portuguese/English language,
so was unable to communicate at that time.

I maybe wrong, but I
suggest that most translations at that time were from English to
Portuguese and Vis-versa.
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 15:50

marxman wrote:Just thinking out loud.....What if SY believe that there was a witness
who was either German or Dutch who has relevant information.

Maybe this person had limited or no Portuguese/English language,
so was unable to communicate at that time.

I maybe wrong, but I
suggest that most translations at that time were from English to
Portuguese and Vis-versa.
All Germans/Dutch speak English

Both countries have been flooded with MM info, books, articles in the media, what have you

Any German or Dutchman in the know would have contacted his nearest police station, or the parents directly, or a forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 15:59

Searcher wrote:The Mirror says of timeline:  "focusing on a crucial 45 minutes before GM's check", as though it is key to the whole mystery.   But that would be a separate 'timeline'  issue to the 'last photo' and the tennis match? splat

If he check was at 9.05 and they left for tapas at 8.30, 45 minutes takes us back to a time of 8.20 pm.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 16:00

Alistair Stewart - ITV NEWS

Alastair Stewart@alstewitn 4m
Police have be in possession for sometime of new e-fits of men they wish to speak to 'urgently' about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Alastair Stewart@alstewitn 3m
#McCann ... those e-fits will be released tomorrow for @BBCOne 's #Crimewatch programme. Why not sooner, if 'urently' is the right word?

wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 16:05

Someone has answered Alistair Stewart, people are questioning.........

Jacques Oeuf@JacquesOeuf 5m
@alstewitn You do wonder whether this is entertainment, or the search for a lost child. Brings an uneasy feeling.
Retweeted by Alastair Stewart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 13.10.13 16:07

They've had these e-fits for "some time" - they'll release them in the future, but not yet - but they want to speak to these people "urgently"?

Duh?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 16:10

Alastair Stewart@alstewitn 1m
@bmoorelegend @BBCOne In truth, don't know; but it seems to have an unsavoury air about it for something so important. #McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 13.10.13 16:18

Feels like they are just making up a story as they go along now.  What couldn't they get these so called new suspects to fit in with the timeline so have just made another one up?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 16:30

Pershing36 wrote:Feels like they are just making up a story as they go along now.  What couldn't they get these so called new suspects to fit in with the timeline so have just made another one up?
SY have NOT said anything about changing the Mc's and tapas checking timelines though..all it does is prove that everything the Mc's and co have said before is lies imo
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 13.10.13 16:32

I wouldn't read too much into what the police have said about being interested in the time frame from 8.30 pm - 10 pm. It doesn't necessarily exclude the parents. If SY are looking for new witnesses generally, there wouldn't be anyone except the Tapas group inside the apartments prior to 8.30 pm and I'm sure SY would be interested to hear what any of the Tapas group were doing in the vicinity of the apartments, as well as anybody else, between 8.30 pm - 10 pm. 

It is interesting that the Mirror is reporting that SY want to know what was going on during the 45 mins before GM returned to 5A at 9.05pm, because of course GM said he actually saw MM at this time and that she was asleep, whatever else is altered, he cannot change that.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.10.13 16:35

candyfloss wrote:Alastair Stewart@alstewitn 1m
@bmoorelegend @BBCOne In truth, don't know; but it seems to have an unsavoury air about it for something so important. #McCann
Bold comment - and dead right.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 12 Empty Kate demonstrates how the shutters were up.

Post by Prehensile 13.10.13 16:44

Hicks wrote:Lets just remind ourselves about the last day heard from the horses mouth -so to speak.-

Should get interesting if we now have a new timeline.

Gerry at 2.10..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCzHoNPQYsg.
I have never seen this before, watch how Kate demonstrates the shutters being raised at 5.25, if it hadn't been for the language I would have guessed this interview took place in Australia.
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top