The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 22 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 22 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 22 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 22 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by ChippyM 14.10.13 14:16

Shrike wrote:Just switched on the radio and heard MWT being asked about the new timeline. He said that the sighting by a family of a man carrying a girl fitting the description of MBM towards the beach is the thing that has caused the police to move the timeline. This I presume is the Smith sighting and wasn't it Smith who said this was 80% likely to be GM? I thought I heard that the new eFIT was of the man carrying the child so I Guess the information came from the Smith family, who had previously suggested it might be gerry. Did anybody else hear this?

Sorry if this is already posted elsewhere, just catching up!
  I just heard this too on Radio 4 but I wasn't sure who they were interviewing.    The guy / MWT definitely seemed to say the man in the E Fit was the man seen carrying a child at 10 oclock (I think that was the time) and so this is the sighting they think is important and not the earlier one!

So they are dismissing Jane tanner's sighting?!     Hope that's true!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 22 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 14:19

ChippyM wrote:
Shrike wrote:Just switched on the radio and heard MWT being asked about the new timeline. He said that the sighting by a family of a man carrying a girl fitting the description of MBM towards the beach is the thing that has caused the police to move the timeline. This I presume is the Smith sighting and wasn't it Smith who said this was 80% likely to be GM? I thought I heard that the new eFIT was of the man carrying the child so I Guess the information came from the Smith family, who had previously suggested it might be gerry. Did anybody else hear this?

I just heard this too on Radio 4 but I wasn't sure who they were interviewing.    The guy / MWT definitely seemed to say the man in the E Fit was the man seen carrying a child at 10 oclock (I think that was the time) and so this is the sighting they think is important and not the earlier one!

I wonder if the press have asked Pinky or the McCanns to comment on this?
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton 14.10.13 14:21

whmon wrote:Andy Redwood was just on TV saying SY are working with police in Faro, looking at evidence the PJ have already collected and areas the PJ want to be examined in more detail.
Wow!

So am I right in thinking that Scotland Yard are saying that:

• The Jane Tanner sighting is now discredited.

• The E-fits produced are based on the Smith sighting.

• The previous timeline, based on the Tapas 9 statements, is wrong.

• All the phone records are being examined.

I'm surprised people on the forum are still saying 'whitewash.' 

I wonder how Mr & Mrs McCann feel about appearing 'live' on Crimewatch this evening.
paddinton

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 14:21

worriedmum wrote:
tiny wrote:
scrants wrote:BBC reporter has just said JT's sighting has now been 'discredited'!
But she was Gerry,s alibi,so where does that leave Gerry
standing with Jez Wilkins?
yes but was she  Gerry,s alibi re bundleman because Gerry had been seen by the smiths
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 14.10.13 14:22

candyfloss wrote:Why have the McCann never had a press conference re the Smith sighting like we had re bundleman?
Because the Smith sighting was genuine, JT's was make believe and the McCanns prefer make believe rather than the truth. Also it didn't fit in with the wider agenda.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.13 14:23

Shrike wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

I wonder if the press have asked Pinky or the McCanns to comment on this?
Pinky is out of it. He's no longer getting paid.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 14.10.13 14:23

I'm not buying wrote:
paddinton wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Well if this is the case, again its implausible, because the Smith family were leaving Kellys Bar down near the beach - it was no where near the apartment where this supposed e-fit man was seen lurking.
Yes Woofer, that's what confused me. But I thought I heard MWT state that the eFIT was based on the man carrying the child towards the beach. Unless this is one of the other eFITs we are going to see later?
BBC News is saying:

"The man featured in two e-fits released by UK police investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance was seen carrying a child towards the beach.

Police say a family saw the man with a blond-haired child of three or four, possibly wearing pyjamas, heading away from the McCanns' holiday apartment."

Surely this all relates to the Smith family sighting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267

Sky news last night reported that the efits released were from descriptions from two members of the Smith family who saw a man carrying a girl.

Have SY been working with the Smiths or have they created the efits based on the old statements given by the Smith family?

Goncalo Amaral realised the significance of the Smith family sighting and was working on bringing Martin Smith back to Portugal.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 14:24

russiandoll wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Why have the McCann never had a press conference re the Smith sighting like we had re bundleman?
  Because we were meant to look here...........and not over there.

But the police are looking in exactly the right direction.
I have the same feeling as you Russiandoll. Let's hope things are afoot, everything has truly gained momentum these past few days and with the loosening of the noose around the neck of the MSM we might be moving in the right direction at last.

I just read though that the BBC said the tennis balls photo was 6pm on the 3rd May and was the last one of MBM. How the 'eck do they come to that conclusion when the truth of that photo is blatantly out there in the files?
Shrike
Shrike

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 14:24

Ok let me give my thoughts on what's happening with this somewhat bizarre media blitz to promote Crimewatch. I think the Met about to make arrests. My suspicion is that the McCanns will be amongst those to be arrested.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 14.10.13 14:25

No news on this yet from the tabloids.  I wonder how they will approach the fact that they have been totally had  for years?

I so want to think that SY are on to the McCanns but they could still end up saying everything is inconclusive, then shut the case down....that would still be a possibility for the whitewash scenario IMHO.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 14:26

ShuBob wrote:Ok let me give my thoughts on what's happening with this somewhat bizarre media blitz to promote Crimewatch. I think the Met about to make arrests. My suspicion is that the McCanns will be amongst those to be arrested.
pop2 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not buying 14.10.13 14:26

paddinton wrote:
whmon wrote:Andy Redwood was just on TV saying SY are working with police in Faro, looking at evidence the PJ have already collected and areas the PJ want to be examined in more detail.
Wow!

I wonder how Mr & Mrs McCann feel about appearing 'live' on Crimewatch this evening.
I'm beginning to feel more optimistic. I'd feel better if the trailer of the reconstruction showed the child being carried the way the Smiths described.
I'm not buying

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton 14.10.13 14:27

ShuBob wrote:Ok let me give my thoughts on what's happening with this somewhat bizarre media blitz to promote Crimewatch. I think the Met about to make arrests. My suspicion is that the McCanns will be amongst those to be arrested.
That certainly looks like the way this is headed!  Bit odd if it is 'live on Crimewatch' though!'
paddinton

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 22 Empty Daybreak - Robert Murat and MWT

Post by Sceptic 14.10.13 14:28

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/daybreak/14-10-2013

Robert Murat on at 10 past 8 MWT on a couple of times
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 14.10.13 14:28

russiandoll wrote:It is the Smith sighting.

Walking towards the beach carrying a girl fitting M's description.

This has been in the public domain for YEARS. Why only now are we seeing an e -fit?
Because GA got pulled off the case, and for some strange reason that line of enquiry got dropped.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 14:30

I'm not buying wrote:
I'm beginning to feel more optimistic. I'd feel better if the trailer of the reconstruction showed the child being carried the way the Smiths described.
Yes, the same way as he carried one of the teins off of the plane at East Midlands airport.

Surely one or more of the Smiths have been back to the area in the past year. Maybe GA also knows about this hence his confidence and well looking at the libel trial?
Shrike
Shrike

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 14:31

paddinton wrote:
That certainly looks like the way this is headed!  Bit odd if it is 'live on Crimewatch' though!'
I think it'll be in the coming days/weeks. Certainly not today IMO but who knows?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 14:32

marxman wrote:
scrants wrote:
gbwales wrote:True. Nonetheless JT was phenomenally specific in her descriptions of the pyjamas the little girl was wearing while being carried at 9:15. That's a real biggie to have to set aside.
Yes, that is a major obstacle.  I wonder how will they explain that away especially as he was walking in the opposite direction?
And didn't this Tanner sighting appear on their own timeline
scribbled on Madeleine's sticker book?
Obviously, they believed in its importance to their story, well
before Tanner made her phenomenal descriptions!
  and SY are going to do now what the Mcs did not do 6 years ago.........for the Mcs benefit?

WHY ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by dontbelieveaword 14.10.13 14:32

As much as I'd love to see this didn't the police say that the mccanns are not under suspicion and are not being thought of as involved?
dontbelieveaword

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 14.10.13 14:32

russiandoll wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:
Dr What wrote:So, if a lot of all this timeline version is now discredited,we can come back to the tricky question.....who is/are the last person/people that it can be proved to have seen Maddie alive?

Is it Mrs McCann and Payne, during the bath robe incident when Payne was asked to 'check' on Mrs McCann by Mr McCann and Payne says he saw the 3 children, or is it Mr and Mrs McCann when his tennis match finished a little later on after the Payne visit?
None of the above?  If the police were going to be really thorough about this investigation, the last truly independent witness would be the creche nanny at 5.30pm.
 BBC this morning said last photo of M taken on tennis court where she was with her parents at 6pm on her last day.
I agree Truthandjustice. Payne is not independent, but HE has said that he saw Maddie alive when he popped around to see Mrs McCann.He said that knowing that Tanner would be telling the story of the 'abductor' in the street at 9.15pm. and by doing so, clearing him of any involvement.If the Tanner version is up in smoke, then the McCanns and him turn out to be the last people to see Maddie alive.And we know from crime novels what that means.He is certainly 'in the frame' now.Let's see if the pact of silence continues for much longer.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 14:34

I'm not buying wrote:
paddinton wrote:
Wow!

I'm fighting not to get too over optimistic @Paddington - the main reason I still fear whitewash is because they are placing Madeleine at the tennis court with her parents at 6pm

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 14.10.13 14:36

if you look at photo stills of Gerry carrying the child down the steps of the plane, the position of the child's head is such that part of Gerrys cheek is missing.  It's the right side not the left in this photo but it might explain the odd appearance of the e-fit.  That man may also have been carrying something close to his face....

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 14:38

ETA - what with JT's sighting now "discredited", timeline no longer valid, they already have Mr Smith saying he's 80% sure the man was Gerry.... what more do they need from Crimewatch?????

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 14:39

dontbelieveaword wrote:
As much as I'd love to see this didn't the police say that the mccanns are not under suspicion and are not being thought of as involved?
The PJ said the same days before they arrested the McCanns.

Just a thought - if during the recorded interview K & G stress the importance of JT's sighting, it's not going to look good now the police have discredited it laughat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton 14.10.13 14:41

ShuBob wrote:
paddinton wrote:
I think it'll be in the coming days/weeks. Certainly not today IMO but who knows?
My guess is that it may well have all been planned (fairly meticulously) for some time. 

I doubt SY would start showing their hand much before arrests are to be made as,(IMO) there could potentially be risks - to the suspects themselves.
paddinton

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top