The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 18:17

Prehensile wrote:
Hicks wrote:Lets just remind ourselves about the last day heard from the horses mouth -so to speak.-

Should get interesting if we now have a new timeline.

Gerry at 2.10..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCzHoNPQYsg.
I have never seen this before, watch how Kate demonstrates the shutters being raised at 5.25, if it hadn't been for the language I would have guessed this interview took place in Australia.
Yes that video is interesting although they got on my nerves so much I didn't watch it all.

She looks totally different in that vid. compared to the one we will see tomorrow night.  Make up, volumised hair, earrings, yes a big difference there.

I did notice that at one point Mr. says that of course they made a mistake that night, a collective mistake - yes that's right Mr. remind them all that it was a collective mistake but not just that one night for SEVERAL nights.

pah.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:17

Ferrari's Evil Twin@NickFerrari_LBC 20m
Call me old fashioned but leaving your babies alone IS doing something "wrong". #McCann

clapping1  Well said Nick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:18

Beanie wrote:Maybe we are going to be told that Madeleine was being watched whilst on the tennis court, hardly believable. 

In fact I would go as far as to say, how could Madeleine be targeted and watched when she spent nearly the whole of her holiday inside the crèche. I do hope SY explain this.yes
Good point.  Sad when put like that, but nevertheless very true.  sad1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:20

On Sky CW preview Kirsty Young still a class act

the case that captivated the world  [ have already commented on that]

and now to the Mcs   she asks if there is A MADELEINE SHAPED HOLE !!!!!!

not is there a void, a huge gaping wound, a running sore........

no, a hole.

pardon my French or Irish  what the feck is she doing ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 18:20

GRACEFUL1 wrote:
melisande wrote:
ProfessorPPlum wrote:thumbup thumbup Every time I check in here for my updates I'm overwhelmed by respect for this forum, all of us pulling together to ensure this travesty of injustice and manipulation does not get buried. I can't think of anything else I've felt this way about. If team McCann think we're going to give up, they're much mistaken. We owe this to our children (of all ages). 

Thank you everyone for your effort and for helping me to keep a part of my brain sane
Hear, hear! clapping
Agreed "Well Done" everyone for giving your time and effort for Madeleine thumbsup roses
Agreed here too.... I truly am in awe at the gigantean efforts by strangers to this little girl... it helps me to retain my faith in human nature

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:23

Lots of new people on twitter today, this person has just tweeted.............

Kate McCann says they miss Maddie most on 'family occasions'If only dining out on holiday was a family occasion eh? #foodforthought #McCann

Mr Roberts (Praia resident) makes a good point when he asks "why is this case so special, when so many kids are missing" #McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:28

from twitter, the revelation !!

AFoxInABox@The21lvaFox 8m
Re: #mccann timeline. I think the revelation is going to be #Tapas9 put their watches forward an hour when they didn't need to big grin 

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 18:29

russiandoll wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Ferrari's Evil Twin@NickFerrari_LBC 20m
Call me old fashioned but leaving your babies alone IS doing something "wrong". #McCann

clapping1  Well said Nick
 I have looked on twitter and this is a spoof account it appears, the real NF not tweeted re McCann recently.
He's right though whoever he is imo.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.10.13 18:29

russiandoll wrote:On Sky CW preview Kirsty Young still a class act

the case that captivated the world  [ have already commented on that]

and now to the Mcs   she asks if there is A MADELEINE SHAPED HOLE !!!!!!

not is there a void, a huge gaping wound, a running sore........

no, a hole.

pardon my French or Irish  what the feck is she doing ?
Very strange choice of words but the answers were even stranger.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.10.13 18:32

GRACEFUL1 wrote:
melisande wrote:
ProfessorPPlum wrote:thumbup thumbup Every time I check in here for my updates I'm overwhelmed by respect for this forum, all of us pulling together to ensure this travesty of injustice and manipulation does not get buried. I can't think of anything else I've felt this way about. If team McCann think we're going to give up, they're much mistaken. We owe this to our children (of all ages). 

Thank you everyone for your effort and for helping me to keep a part of my brain sane
Hear, hear! clapping

Agreed "Well Done" everyone for giving your time and effort for Madeleine thumbsup roses

The time and effort everyone puts in is just amazing. clapping
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:33

Dominic Hurst, BBC journo :    Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 1h 

Our first report from Portugal on #Bbc news 1750. includes interview with Robert Murat

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.10.13 18:34

russiandoll wrote:from twitter, the revelation !!

Re: #mccann timeline. I think the revelation is going to be #Tapas9 put their watches forward an hour when they didn't need to big grin 
What a shame Clarence has already stated none of them were wearing watches that night.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:36

I have removed my description of him RD, but I have just looked again and it does look like the real thing??

https://twitter.com/NickFerrari_LBC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:36

I have heard that expression used before to describe the desolation of the loss of a loved one. "There's a John (or whoever) shaped hole in my life".

Maybe it's a regional expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 18:37

Beanie wrote:

What a shame Clarence has already stated none of them were wearing watches that night.
oh yes such a shame that.  big grin

They were never late for a tennis session or creche or any other activity, so their watches must have been correct.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.10.13 18:40

candyfloss wrote:I have removed my description of him RD, but I have just looked again and it does look like the real thing??

I don't think it is him, given what he says about Diane Abbott and Boris Johnson. He'd be fired.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:41

candyfloss wrote:I have removed my description of him RD, but I have just looked again and it does look like the real thing??

this is the real guy   Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Nick-ferrari-square_bigger and what you have posted above is his twitter id.

the first tweet you posted was from nick ferraris evil twin  ?... that had the Maddie comment and his tweets use a lot of obscene language!

Have heard the real guy on tv...he never criticises the Mcs iirc.

am confused now, if it was from the man in the photo, a  real surprise !

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 14 Empty Sunday express

Post by boo boos 13.10.13 18:42

Thanks for the welcome NFWTD, and for the Bridget o'donnel correction. Just thought it couldv been kinda ironic if jez was working on it! And which Madeleine is kirsty young basing her 'Madeleine shaped hole ' on? There's so many to choose from!
boo boos
boo boos

Activity : 37

http://mandystrange70@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I have heard that expression used before to describe the desolation of the loss of a loved one. "There's a John (or whoever) shaped hole in my life".

Maybe it's a regional expression.
   yes maybe, but I think it sounded dreadful , just my opinion.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 13.10.13 18:48

Ops..wrong thread!
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:53

Dominic Hurst@DominicHurst 9m
Robert Murat told #bbcnews he hoped the Crimewatch appeal would at last help solve case of #Madeleine #McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:55

plebgate wrote:
Beanie wrote:

oh yes such a shame that.  big grin

They were never late for a tennis session or creche or any other activity, so their watches must have been correct.
They didn't have their mobile phones with them either according to Clarence.  Bulls***!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 18:56

Murat bbc news 24 in a minute or so.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit 13.10.13 19:01

My first posting but regularly check in to view this site:

My observations/theory concerning, what I see to be, very worrying times:

Redwood appears to be giving no credence whatsoever to the PJ files and/or conclusions.

Even so, I believe he can’t possibly put the abduction before 9:15 so ………..

IMO - Redwood is going to “bin” the Tanner sighting (he may even concede the “impossibility” of the timings).

He will bring the Smith sighting into centre stage and re-engineer the time-line from that. ie 9:50 less the time it takes to walk from 5a carrying a child (don’t know but looking at the maps I would think between 10 and 15 minutes) and voila, the abduction took place at circa 9:30 – 9:40. (Just after RO)

If there are good reasons why this would not be acceptable to the masses I would love to hear them!!

I see this as Redwoods ONLY viable alternative time-line – indeed it accommodates the time-line scribbled on the back of M’s exercise book. It also “allows” for the abductor/s to enter and leave by the unlocked patio doors! I have often wondered why TM have never considered this as an alternative.

Probably because they do have potential problems with it:

It takes away the ONLY “credible” evidence they have ever had for there being an abduction (Tanner), and the supposition that GM could not have been involved if he was seen by JT.

It totally flies in the face of the statements of many witnesses (none of whom have an “axe to grind”) who appear to have seen either the Tapas table empty before 9:30, or who had heard (again before 9:30) that a little girl had gone missing. Something that I have always thought should have been given far more credence.

It also puts GM back in the frame, especially if the above paragraph holds water (which it does).

It beggars belief that two German/Dutch types would travel to PdL- with the specific intention of abducting a child – without a car!! So why would GermoDutch man be walking for between 10 and 15 minutes carrying a stolen child?!

Therefore Redwood and TM will have to be very sure of the “revelation moment” evidence.

Just putting a couple of pedos in the area on 3rd. May (even by mobile phone “pings”) will not cut it, and to rely on the sighting of a couple of German sounding guys acting suspiciously (I’ve seen hundreds)  will bring SY to the brink of becoming a laughing stock!

Tread carefully Mr Redwood!
PeeWit
PeeWit

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.10.13 19:04

Yes, that was my thought too. Only snag is how did they manage to arrive on time for the crèches, tennis lessons etc. 
- and Kate's  statement in the book that at 9.05 by his watch Gerry got up to check. 
We must then suppose that J. Wilkins also set his watch an hour forward. So a general malaise affecting only the British contingent? 
It' s my belief that the apparent earlier start of the performance on the 3rd (things seem to have started 30 to 20 minutes too early) was due to someone in the UK having done their bit  an hour early which would explain that very early contact with the head of the PJ which according to Correiade da Manha was at 11.00 p.m. on the 3rd. Allegedly the Ambassador phoned him.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top