The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by susible 13.10.13 16:47

suzyjohnson wrote:I wouldn't read too much into what the police have said about being interested in the time frame from 8.30 pm - 10 pm. It doesn't necessarily exclude the parents. If SY are looking for new witnesses generally, there wouldn't be anyone except the Tapas group inside the apartments prior to 8.30 pm and I'm sure SY would be interested to hear what any of the Tapas group were doing in the vicinity of the apartments, as well as anybody else, between 8.30 pm - 10 pm. 

It is interesting that the Mirror is reporting that SY want to know what was going on during the 45 mins before GM returned to 5A at 9.05pm, because of course GM said he actually saw MM at this time and that she was asleep, whatever else is altered, he cannot change that.
Exactly Suzy, there is so much that the Mc's and friends have said in sworn statements, that they can't undo it, as for your example above, they cannot now say that Madeleine was abducted between 8.30pm and 9.05pm because Gerry saw her, described how she was lying in the bed (recovery position) so she must have been there then..remember also this is 10 mins before Tanner's bundleman...asleep in the recovery position at 9.05pm and being bundled up the road at 9.15pm whilst Gerry and Jez Wilkins are standing outside of the apartment oblivious to both Tanner and bundleman..

No wonder Andy Redwood has massive bags under his eyes and has had a "revelation"

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 16:52

quote :  "  New video of Madeleine's last hours with her parents is released as McCanns launch Crimewatch appeal to find their missing daughter six years after she disappeared

Nightmare: The reconstruction of the events leading up to Madeleine McCann's disappearance includes a reenactment of a game of tennis she played with her parents "

If it is only reconstructing Maddies last day indeed hours, how does a tennis game days before fit in?  Regardless it is something never referred to in the book or the files when every detail according to Kate was remembered due to her diary.
 A little girl who we are told had after- tea  play  with other children and sometimes play after lunch before returning to creche... o and you misremember the one -off occasion when she ran around with tennis balls and you weren't with an onlooker but playing a game with your husband?
Kate has vouched for the truthfulness and accuracy of everything she has said and has written and complimented herself on her great memory.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 16:57

Maybe now they suddenly remember what happened on May 2nd, which inexplicably was left a blank in The Bewk, but for the sleeping/snoring incident during nighttime, which lost GM any conceivable alibi for the whole night of 2-3rd of May
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 17:00

Portia wrote:Maybe now they suddenly remember what happened on May 2nd, which inexplicably was left a blank in The Bewk, but for the sleeping/snoring incident during nighttime, which lost GM any conceivable alibi for the whole night of 2-3rd of May
Don't forget, we've now got the last "Last" photo as well, which everyone else, including Kate, seem to think was taken on the 1st (by multiple people)
susible

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 13.10.13 17:08

thumbup thumbup Every time I check in here for my updates I'm overwhelmed by respect for this forum, all of us pulling together to ensure this travesty of injustice and manipulation does not get buried. I can't think of anything else I've felt this way about. If team McCann think we're going to give up, they're much mistaken. We owe this to our children (of all ages). 

Thank you everyone for your effort and for helping me to keep a part of my brain sane
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.10.13 17:12

Does anyone have a link for the mockumentally where Kate showed how she came into the apartment and nearly didn't go into the children's room blah blah?

It might be an idea to have a good look at it again before Monday's Crimewatch programme.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 17:15

aquila wrote:Does anyone have a link for the mockumentally where Kate showed how she came into the apartment and nearly didn't go into the children's room blah blah?

It might be an idea to have a good look at it again before Monday's Crimewatch programme.
Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 13.10.13 17:20

Here's a thought. Have the McCanns been suckered by SY?

Imagine if you have lost a child like Madeleine, and SY say they have a clue that would help find her but they are prepared to wait six months before releasing it to the public for help.

Would you not be on at them every day of that six months saying that they are endangering your child every day that you don't release this clue?

But if you knew that nothing SY could do could possibly make any difference, might you not behave like that?
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 17:23

I have just read through Catriona Baker's statement .... I genuinely want to understand how people can think that Madeline disappeared on the 2nd when she has stated (on more than one occasion) that Madeleine was in the mini club on 3rd?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id351.html

Also noticed she states  "around 15h25/18h00. I think that Gerry was playing tennis. " Also, GM signed the "parents location" AM on the 3rd as "Tennis/Room"...

they obviously were interested in keeping her onside with the 'invite' to Rothley Towers...

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.10.13 17:27

sallypelt wrote:
aquila wrote:Does anyone have a link for the mockumentally where Kate showed how she came into the apartment and nearly didn't go into the children's room blah blah?

Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw
Yes, thanks sallypelt.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 17:35

I think that's why Gonçalo was stumped about how the events could have unfolded Moongoddess because the creche records suggest independent sightings of Madeleine right up until 5.30pm.  Of course how accurate these records were was anyone's guess, but I imagine the OC owners were quite happy for the records to be fudged as there were numerous discrepancies with children not being signed out, being signed out by people other than the parents etc...did not look very professional and may have discouraged other parents from using the facilities, particularly in light of a young child having disappeared from the complex.

It would also seem that the nannies did not really get to know the children that well and there have been suggestions that another child was signed in as Madeleine and no one noticed..no proof of that obviously but it has been a theory.

susible

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Empty Sunday express

Post by boo boos 13.10.13 17:39

New poster, third attempt to send b4 deleting! Just wanted to add how will they explain the made bed, with no dna, that Maddie was supposedly taken from?! Hope jez is still working on crime watch. Wasn't he harassed when back in England re his statement - think I read a letter in Pj files. Well done everyone and don't be disheartened.
Maddie deserves our help which is why we've got this far. The twins are gona see the truth from here -not there so-called parents. Its worth it just for that x
boo boos
boo boos

Activity : 37

http://mandystrange70@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 17:42

welcome Boo Boos.

I don't think that Jez Wilkins was ever connected to Crimewatch but his wife / partner Bridget O'Donnell was. She is now a full-time novelist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 13.10.13 17:43

boo boos wrote:New poster, third attempt to send b4 deleting! Just wanted to add how will they explain the made bed, with no dna, that Maddie was supposedly taken from?! Hope jez is still working on crime watch. Wasn't he harassed when back in England re his statement -  think I read a letter in Pj files. Well done everyone and don't be disheartened.
Maddie deserves our help which is why we've got this far. The twins are gona see the truth from here -not there so-called parents. Its worth it just for that x
How will the police also explain away the dogs alerts to so many McPlaces?

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 13.10.13 17:46

marxman wrote:How convenient, by tweaking the timeline and placing Madeleine at the
tennis court at 6pm onwards, it removes the dodgy incident with Payne
'visiting' Kate as she bathed kids and showered herself. IMO, this has to
be a deliberate attempt to remove this crucial event and Payne from the
frame. Even both their statements on such a banal event indicated that
something more was involved with this house-call.
Just to remind us all........here's the excerpt from David Payne's rogatory (his 'angels in white' speech):

"Err I, as I say I’m not sure you know what happened to Matt and Russell at that particular moment but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts, just to see you know what was happening, and err decided that we’d, you know I’d come, come back to play tennis and err Gerry had asked me just to pop in and check everything was alright err with Kate or you know again I can’t remember the exact reason whether he was just making sure it was alright that he could stay there and you know more time but you know he’d asked me to pop in. So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry’s apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we’ve looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we’ve got that I was you know going to Kate’s about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it’s a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they’ve had such a great time, they’re really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can’t remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn’t there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who’d had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he’d, he’d played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner. Err so we played some tennis and you know we were having a good knock and then it was getting a bit late so err we, you know we left the tennis courts, went back to our respective partners to get ready to go out, you know it was, it was, you know certainly after half past seven that we’d, you know we’d left the courts, perhaps even a bit later than that. Err when I got back err I think because Fiona had done a lot of babysitting and left me playing tennis she said well I’m gonna go for a very quick run so she went for a run on the beach, you know, err got the kids ready, bathed, got them ready for err to go to bed but again you know as we’d got back late err from the tennis courts you know the whole time err for that evening was not, you know later. "
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 17:48

susible wrote:I think that's why Gonçalo was stumped about how the events could have unfolded Moongoddess because the creche records suggest independent sightings of Madeleine right up until 5.30pm.  Of course how accurate these records were was anyone's guess, but I imagine the OC owners were quite happy for the records to be fudged as there were numerous discrepancies with children not being signed out, being signed out by people other than the parents etc...did not look very professional and may have discouraged other parents from using the facilities, particularly in light of a young child having disappeared from the complex.

It would also seem that the nannies did not really get to know the children that well and there have been suggestions that another child was signed in as Madeleine and no one noticed..no proof of that obviously but it has been a theory.
Thank You susible, I know some think that RO & JT's child bore a striking resemblance to Madeleine and it could have been her that the Nannie's thought was Madeleine, but Catriona states they both played together most of the time.... anyway, surely if it happened on the 2nd, they had all day to come up with something better than their farce!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 17:50

ProfessorPPlum wrote:thumbup thumbup Every time I check in here for my updates I'm overwhelmed by respect for this forum, all of us pulling together to ensure this travesty of injustice and manipulation does not get buried. I can't think of anything else I've felt this way about. If team McCann think we're going to give up, they're much mistaken. We owe this to our children (of all ages). 

Thank you everyone for your effort and for helping me to keep a part of my brain sane
friends Thats awfully sweet of you to say so!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 18:01

JackieL wrote:
marxman wrote:How convenient, by tweaking the timeline and placing Madeleine at the
tennis court at 6pm onwards, it removes the dodgy incident with Payne
'visiting' Kate as she bathed kids and showered herself. IMO, this has to
be a deliberate attempt to remove this crucial event and Payne from the
frame. Even both their statements on such a banal event indicated that
something more was involved with this house-call.
Just to remind us all........here's the excerpt from David Payne's rogatory (his 'angels in white' speech):

"Err I, as I say I’m not sure you know what happened to Matt and Russell at that particular moment but I remember then you know I went over to see err Gerry at the err you know tennis courts, just to see you know what was happening, and err decided that we’d, you know I’d come, come back to play tennis and err Gerry had asked me just to pop in and check everything was alright err with Kate or you know again I can’t remember the exact reason whether he was just making sure it was alright that he could stay there and you know more time but you know he’d asked me to pop in. So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry’s apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we’ve looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we’ve got that I was you know going to Kate’s about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it’s a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they’ve had such a great time, they’re really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can’t remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn’t there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who’d had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he’d, he’d played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner. Err so we played some tennis and you know we were having a good knock and then it was getting a bit late so err we, you know we left the tennis courts, went back to our respective partners to get ready to go out, you know it was, it was, you know certainly after half past seven that we’d, you know we’d left the courts, perhaps even a bit later than that. Err when I got back err I think because Fiona had done a lot of babysitting and left me playing tennis she said well I’m gonna go for a very quick run so she went for a run on the beach, you know, err got the kids ready, bathed, got them ready for err to go to bed but again you know as we’d got back late err from the tennis courts you know the whole time err for that evening was not, you know later. "
 err yeah we know Dave nah 

I have always believed that KM collected kids from clubs whilst GM was playing tennis.... GM did send DP to apartment to see if KM was managing, she wasn't, was fuming because she was being left to cope on her own [as usual] DP went to the courts and said along the lines of 'err you know Gerry, err she's not happy, err you know you better get back there, err kids are really playing up....' GM's fun interrupted, he goes back fuming....

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 13 Empty this is what Kate McCann says happened

Post by worriedmum 13.10.13 18:07

on the last evening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WLvnfcl-Zkg#t=980

McCann's Irish RTE Late Late Show Interview May 13 2011
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:09

How can it be explained away, the going through the expensively translated files with a fine toothcomb by Kate......and no alert that so many statements gave incorrect times for their various actions?

No contacting the police with new information that might alter the course of the review.

And so many of the group repeatedly corroborated each other's movements....even though the times were wrong.

JUST NOW ON SKY... NESBITT :

THE TENNIS COURT WHERE THE LAST KNOWN PHOTOGRAPH OF MADELEINE WAS TAKEN

EX PAT LOCAL....THE IMPACT OF THIS CASE HAS CHANGED THE TOWN. PEOPLE HERE ASKING......WHY FOR THIS ONE CASE AFTER 6 YEARS, WHY SUCH A  HIGH PROFILE, INVOLVEMENT OF PRIME MINISTER. WHY ?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 18:09

ProfessorPPlum wrote:thumbup thumbup Every time I check in here for my updates I'm overwhelmed by respect for this forum, all of us pulling together to ensure this travesty of injustice and manipulation does not get buried. I can't think of anything else I've felt this way about. If team McCann think we're going to give up, they're much mistaken. We owe this to our children (of all ages). 

Hear, hear! clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.10.13 18:13

Maybe we are going to be told that Madeleine was being watched whilst on the tennis court, hardly believable. 

In fact I would go as far as to say, how could Madeleine be targeted and watched when she spent nearly the whole of her holiday inside the crèche. I do hope SY explain this.yes
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:15

The O Briens were to -ing and fro-ing between the times of 8.30 and 10 pm. and were in the vicinity of 5a.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 13.10.13 18:16

melisande wrote:

Hear, hear! clapping
Agreed "Well Done" everyone for giving your time and effort for Madeleine thumbsup roses
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 13.10.13 18:16

anyway, surely if it happened on the 2nd, they had all day to come up with something better than their farce!!
Agree MoonGoddess, it always struck me that the whole scenario was dreamed up pretty quickly, in a panic and probably with the addition of alcohol, which is why they have always been doubted and they have been constantly backfitting their stories ever since imo

susible

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top