The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by puzzled 21.02.13 9:36

Wishing you all the best Tony.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by tiny 21.02.13 10:10

Just seen this tweet.
Gael ‏@GaeMar01
4 of us waiting outside court 14 for @zampos #leveson #mccann #mccan
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by onion 21.02.13 10:16

All the best Mr Bennet. ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 636506
onion

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.02.13 10:27

1 minute ago...

Gael ‏@GaeMar01

#tony has arrived in court #mccann #leveson
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 21.02.13 10:28

candyfloss wrote:1 minute ago...

Gael ‏@GaeMar01

#tony has arrived in court #mccann #leveson

Bless him. Is gaemar tweeting from court? (probablya stupid question)
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.02.13 11:08

3 mins ago

Gael ‏@GaeMar01

#mccann penalty about to be given #leveson
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by skater58 21.02.13 11:16

Tony, it is 3 am here in the states, California, and I just want you to know our family is awake and praying for justice this morning. I wish you continued strength as you finally and hopefully get some resolution to this nightmare. I also want to thank all the wonderful posters here for all your hard work. I'm here everyday and sometimes several times a day reading. I salute your dedication in getting Maddie justice. I think because of your committment to Maddie; people are FINALLY waking up to the truth.
skater58

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 21.02.13 11:21

skater58 wrote:Tony, it is 3 am here in the states, California, and I just want you to know our family is awake and praying for justice this morning. I wish you continued strength as you finally and hopefully get some resolution to this nightmare. I also want to thank all the wonderful posters here for all your hard work. I'm here everyday and sometimes several times a day reading. I salute your dedication in getting Maddie justice. I think because of your committment to Maddie; people are FINALLY waking up to the truth.

Wow what a post skater. I get emotional at times like this, because of a little 3 year old girl who bought us strangers from all over the world all together.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.02.13 11:25

seconded. thanks for being here in the early hours....there is a hardcore of folks who will not give up on trying to get justice for a vulnerable little girl, so badly let down by so many.
***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 725573

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 21.02.13 11:29

russiandoll wrote:seconded. thanks for being here in the early hours....there is a hardcore of folks who will not give up on trying to get justice for a vulnerable little girl, so badly let down by so many.
***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 725573

I've been on since approx. 6.30 am. Couldn't sleep, so thought I might as well get up and try sending out positive vibes.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 21.02.13 11:31

margaret wrote:
skater58 wrote:Tony, it is 3 am here in the states, California, and I just want you to know our family is awake and praying for justice this morning. I wish you continued strength as you finally and hopefully get some resolution to this nightmare. I also want to thank all the wonderful posters here for all your hard work. I'm here everyday and sometimes several times a day reading. I salute your dedication in getting Maddie justice. I think because of your committment to Maddie; people are FINALLY waking up to the truth.

Wow what a post skater. I get emotional at times like this, because of a little 3 year old girl who bought us strangers from all over the world all together.

I second that! What dedication you and so many others across the world show, Skater, at times like this. Unfortunately, I could not get time off from work to go today and am sitting here refreshing my computer screen every 30 seconds. Can't concentrate. Really feeling for Tony right now and hope all our thoughts and prayers are giving him the strength to face whatever decision is given.
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by morse 21.02.13 11:35

Carter Ruck worked probono for Mccanns

latest tweet but don't know how to bring it over
morse
morse

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.02.13 11:37

morse wrote:Carter Ruck worked probono for Mccanns

Gael ‏@GaeMar01
Carter ruck work probono for #mccann # leveson
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 21.02.13 11:37

Thanks morse.

That is interesting!
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 21.02.13 11:38

tiny wrote:

Gael ‏@GaeMar01

WHY?
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrite 21.02.13 11:40

Pro bono publico (English: for the public good; usually shortened to pro bono

Not sure what they do can be described as such....
Pyrite
Pyrite

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 21.02.13 11:41

Giles Taylor
‏@Giles_T

Tony Bennett, who set up foundation for missing Leics girl Madeleine McCann, has been found guilty of contempt. More at 12

end of his tweet
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 21.02.13 11:42

WHAT - sorry thought you said not guilty sorry
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Empty Verdict

Post by Pyrite 21.02.13 11:42

3 months suspended for a year plus costs!
Pyrite
Pyrite

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 21.02.13 11:43

if that's true, why did they send Tony a summary of their(huge) costs to date? They did didn't they?Please put me right if I'm mistaken......?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 21.02.13 11:43

Mirage wrote:
tiny wrote:

Gael ‏@GaeMar01

WHY?

If they have, then that is a HUGE WHY?
Who wants the McCanns protected, who would be putting pressure on CR to get their wee Isabel to swear on oath that Madeleine was abducted because that's what Kate and Gerry told her.
Something needs to be made clear here.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 21.02.13 11:43

B&gger.
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 21.02.13 11:44

Giles Taylor is from @BBCLeicester
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 21.02.13 11:46

sarcastic
worriedmum wrote:if that's true, why did they send Tony a summary of their(huge) costs to date? They did didn't they?Please put me right if I'm mistaken......?

Yes they did. So if hey work for free, why should Tony pay costs? If you don't pay costs, but are awarded them, surely that's betterment?
mydadsanastronaut

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 23 Empty Verdict

Post by Pyrite 21.02.13 11:47

Just putting it here again for anyone that may have missed it.

3 months suspended for one year + costs.

Direct from the court.
Pyrite
Pyrite

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top