The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 Mm11

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 Regist10

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by jeanmonroe 08.02.13 11:42

sherlock wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"..........and have spoken about the possibility of purchasing a transcript from the court, but we believe that the price of that could be quite substantial."

How much is it to get a transcript?
Is it a complete transcript of BOTH days?

Where do you get it from?

You use the services of an authorised member of the tape transcription panel. A request is put into the court (form EX107)and the tape is then sent to the member you are using who will produce the transcript.

There are maximum fees set that these bodies can charge for producing a transcript. This ranges from 82p per folio* if from disk or £1.56 from tape/reel to reel or hard copy.

*72 words
Thanks.
The press will be queing up in droves to get their hands on the full transcript, just to see what the Mccanns don't want released into the public domain.
(performance of £32 grand lady who wouldn't even support them in their 'abduction' claim)
Has that £32 grand person commited 'perjury'? (swore on oath and claimed there was an abduction knowing it not to be 100% true?)
You'd have thought that she would have, at the very least, got her people to read the statements from her clients and 'friends, to see there were no descrepancies in their accounts that she would have been asked to confirm.
But THAT'S a whole different 'can of worms'!(to open)

Still, she probably didn't know that the MCcANNS WOULD ' HANG ANYONE OUT TO DRY' IF IT BENEFITTED THEM IN ANY WAY.
POOR LADY, BRIGHT, BUT NAIVE I'D SAY.
Will she be representing them again, given that it seems she is only repeating what they have told her, regardless of whether it is true or not?
Do you think she and her colleagues are feverishly going through the legally, publicly available, T9 'statements' to see if anything is 'amiss'?
So she won't be possibly perjurying herself in future.
Let's hope she got paid 'up front' LOL.
She might need her 'fee' to defend herself!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 Empty Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment

Post by nobodythereeither 08.02.13 11:54

Humanist wrote:Another brilliant piece by Textusa.
A must read.

xxxxxxx

Do you have a link? Thanks!
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 12:13

Maybe this one?

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanist 08.02.13 12:36

sally66 wrote:Is this finally the beginning of the end for the McCanns?

I feel the full story of what happened in PDL might never come out but some sort of Justice will be delivered. GA. gave them a way out in September 2007 but they were too arrogant to take it IMO

But thanks to GA, TB, Joana, forum hosts and other bloggers and all of you who have worked hard on the files and supporting the above in the fight for truth and justice, it is within reach.

In the current climate of VIP sex rings being outed IMO those who protected the McCanns will no longer do so as they have bigger fish to protect and the McCanns could be collateral damage.

I will not be satisfied with the prosecution of Kate and Gerry alone.
Every single person who lied and manipulated events to the police is guilty of a crime and need to be taken to court.
Of course Kate and Gerry are going to be collateral damage.
Which makes me more than ever want to find out who is being protected as the bigger fish.
Humanist

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 08.02.13 13:03

Humanist wrote:

I feel the full story of what happened in PDL might never come out but some sort of Justice will be delivered. GA. gave them a way out in September 2007 but they were too arrogant to take it IMO

But thanks to GA, TB, Joana, forum hosts and other bloggers and all of you who have worked hard on the files and supporting the above in the fight for truth and justice, it is within reach.

In the current climate of VIP sex rings being outed IMO those who protected the McCanns will no longer do so as they have bigger fish to protect and the McCanns could be collateral damage.

Every single person who lied and manipulated events to the police is guilty of a crime and need to be taken to court.
Which makes me more than ever want to find out who is being protected as the bigger fish.

Nor will I be satisfied until every stone has been turned and every worm dragged out to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And that includes ALL who lied and bullied and perverted the course of justice - from the big money to the keyboard bully. Until that day comes we all know this country has a dark underbelly it THINKS it is hiding from the world. When it breaks it will be bigger than Savile. Those who have had any part in it had better think about damage limitation now. The dénouement has commenced.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.02.13 13:09

Naive.

Generally speaking, to be naive means you do not think enough. People who are "naive" tend to believe in whatever they are told, without questioning whether it is right or wrong.

Applies to McCann 'bigwig' lawyer ISABEL 'naive' MARTORELL perfectly.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 08.02.13 13:38

Jean wrote:Maybe this one?

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/

xxxxxx

Thanks!
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 08.02.13 14:53

Mirage wrote:
Humanist wrote:

Nor will I be satisfied until every stone has been turned and every worm dragged out to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And that includes ALL who lied and bullied and perverted the course of justice - from the big money to the keyboard bully. Until that day comes we all know this country has a dark underbelly it THINKS it is hiding from the world. When it breaks it will be bigger than Savile. Those who have had any part in it had better think about damage limitation now. The dénouement has commenced.

I feel the same that all those who have enabled them or aided and abetted should also be outed and face justice I'm just not sure that they will, well not till they're dead anyway that seems to be the current MO of Government dealing with things
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen 08.02.13 15:21

Sally you may well be correct but there will be collateral damage; there is a momentum for outing sleaze at the moment and some powerful people could be implicated in more than one 'event'. People constantly looking over both shoulders are likely to trip up...
kitchen
kitchen

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 08.02.13 16:00

Kitchen I agree the current climate is the best chance of the truth coming to light, I have never felt so sure that the McCanns will be tried as I do currently

In a way it's all dove tailed at the right time, GA's court case, TB's court case and the current climate

I would think some of the Tapas 7 who were maybe on the proloiferies of it are seriously thinking about cutting a deal as I'm sure they believe the McCanns will happily take them all down with them
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 16:44

tiny wrote:
Bob Southgate wrote:
Some of the loonies have found their way over to Anna Racoon's blog looking at some of the comments and how they are bowing at her feet.
anne racoon must be thrilled that she has all these billy no brains following her,you reap what you sow,eh anne.***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 110921
I just had a look again and this had me in stitches .....

The hare February 8, 2013 at 13:14

Why didn’t the doggie bark in any
of the other apartments ?

Anna Raccoon
February 8, 2013 at 13:18

Because it had a sore throat?

The hare February
8, 2013 at 15:47

Apparently, according to Google,
dogs with an anal gland infection might also have a sore throat from spreading
the infection while licking at their glands. Thought you might like to know
that for future reference.

I wonder who The hare is ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 08.02.13 17:06

jeanmonroe wrote:
sherlock wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"..........and have spoken about the possibility of purchasing a transcript from the court, but we believe that the price of that could be quite substantial."

How much is it to get a transcript?
Is it a complete transcript of BOTH days?

Where do you get it from?

You use the services of an authorised member of the tape transcription panel. A request is put into the court (form EX107)and the tape is then sent to the member you are using who will produce the transcript.

There are maximum fees set that these bodies can charge for producing a transcript. This ranges from 82p per folio* if from disk or £1.56 from tape/reel to reel or hard copy.

*72 words
Thanks.
The press will be queing up in droves to get their hands on the full transcript, just to see what the Mccanns don't want released into the public domain.
(performance of £32 grand lady who wouldn't even support them in their 'abduction' claim)
Has that £32 grand person commited 'perjury'? (swore on oath and claimed there was an abduction knowing it not to be 100% true?)
You'd have thought that she would have, at the very least, got her people to read the statements from her clients and 'friends, to see there were no descrepancies in their accounts that she would have been asked to confirm.
But THAT'S a whole different 'can of worms'!(to open)

Still, she probably didn't know that the MCcANNS WOULD ' HANG ANYONE OUT TO DRY' IF IT BENEFITTED THEM IN ANY WAY.
POOR LADY, BRIGHT, BUT NAIVE I'D SAY.
Will she be representing them again, given that it seems she is only repeating what they have told her, regardless of whether it is true or not?
Do you think she and her colleagues are feverishly going through the legally, publicly available, T9 'statements' to see if anything is 'amiss'?
So she won't be possibly perjurying herself in future.
Let's hope she got paid 'up front' LOL.
She might need her 'fee' to defend herself!

I might be wrong but I think it was dear sweet Isabel who swore in her affidavit that the abduction had occurred (Tony questionned her in the morning)
I think the very expensive 'silk' seems to have earned her fee by declaring that because of so much adverse public/press reaction, the McCanns wanted to make a hasty announcement that they no longer wanted / had never really truly intended, to have Tony sent to Jail, just would he please stop doing whatever it was he was doing.
I'll go back and check, but think this is the case.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Pinto 08.02.13 17:14

COURT CASE IN DETAIL
With thanks to littlemorsals BLOGSPOT
Its very long - well worth the read - refer to Mike Gunnill (centre of document)
http://littlemorsals.blogspot.co.uk/
Karen Pinto
Karen Pinto

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.02.13 17:26

Thanks Karen ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 725573

I will take my time to digest the information ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 82678
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.02.13 18:05

sardinehater wrote:

Is there a way of contributing to the Cold Campaign? I tried the link under your post but the website seems dead.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it would seem that the web hosts are currently updating their servers. We are trying to sort this out will let you know when the website is up and running again.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 18:27

sharonl wrote:
sardinehater wrote:

Is there a way of contributing to the Cold Campaign? I tried the link under your post but the website seems dead.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it would seem that the web hosts are currently updating their servers. We are trying to sort this out will let you know when the website is up and running again.

sharonl, is there a way that we could donate for Goncalo to come over for Tony's next hearing?
CarolIne Ray

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 18:29

PS from Caroline) Sorry I am just catching up really hoping for a good result from the judge. Was hoping to make it down to London but hubby has not been well this week. Sending my best wishes to all, Caroline.
CarolIne Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 18:41

Dr Amaral would need an interpreter and I don't think it would be possible to have one in court. Let's hope that he is being kept up-to-date with events over here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolIne Ray 08.02.13 18:46

Jean wrote:Dr Amaral would need an interpreter and I don't think it would be possible to have one in court. Let's hope that he is being kept up-to-date with events over here.

Ta for info, Jean. I'm just catching up and see that you were in court well done you. it must have been a big thing.

PS) Dare I ask if you got any time for a little look round the shops. PPS) London shopping is not good for the old credit card, as hubby is fond of telling me! :flower:
CarolIne Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 08.02.13 20:32

Blacksmith - another one of interest.
Sums up the hideous twitters very well.
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 08.02.13 20:34

olipet wrote:Blacksmith - another one of interest.
Sums up the hideous twitters very well.

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

excellent, I was waiting
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 20:34

I just read little morsals, who was there too: http://littlemorsals.blogspot.fr/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.02.13 20:48

I attended the court. I have already posted that I am not commenting on the hearing. I believe we should await the ruling.

I have already received a PM from someone I don't know on the forum asking me when the ruling will be and in what format as they will be in London next Thursday. This PM came very soon after I posted I would not be commenting on the case. What made that person think I had extra special or secret information I have no idea.

I do wish to say one thing that deeply affected me in the court. Madeleine's name was mentioned several times. This little girl who was so badly let down by her own parents and went missing has her name mentioned in a British civil court case. I felt sick each time her name was mentioned. The only time Madeleine's name should be mentioned in any court is to bring to justice those who harmed her and that's a criminal court.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.02.13 21:03

aquila wrote:I attended the court. I have already posted that I am not commenting on the hearing. I believe we should await the ruling.

I have already received a PM from someone I don't know on the forum asking me when the ruling will be and in what format as they will be in London next Thursday. This PM came very soon after I posted I would not be commenting on the case. What made that person think I had extra special or secret information I have no idea.

I do wish to say one thing that deeply affected me in the court. Madeleine's name was mentioned several times. This little girl who was so badly let down by her own parents and went missing has her name mentioned in a British civil court case. I felt sick each time her name was mentioned. The only time Madeleine's name should be mentioned in any court is to bring to justice those who harmed her and that's a criminal court.

Well said Aquila roses

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 21:14

Nina wrote:
aquila wrote:I attended the court. I have already posted that I am not commenting on the hearing. I believe we should await the ruling.

Well said Aquila ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment - Page 13 725573
Hear, hear.
It's wise not to comment until the verdict is there.
And I agree with you and can [maybe] feel your feelings, though being there must be even stronger: a little girl has been harmed, whatever happened. It IS all about her; it should be ALL about her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top