The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Mm11

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Mm11

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Regist10

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by lsl 03.08.12 22:07

Hello
I have asked this question before and also looked up on the web but cannot seem to get an answer, which makes it more mysterious.
question: Does anyone have any info on the bald man in the playground picture of Gerry McCann and children? and who took the photo?
I understand he is very likely the man seen in photos with Robert Murat and the Police
lsl

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Badboys 03.08.12 22:38

RAJ BALU,A BARRISTER
Badboys

Activity : 69

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Guest 03.08.12 22:51

Another suggestion I have heard is that of Robert Murat's friend and unofficial spokesman Tuck Price. I think I've also heard that the mystery man is an unnamed off duty police officer!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.08.12 23:02

This from Amarals book 'Truth of the Lie - Chapter 5...which I think is referring to this photo

"On the morning of May 4th, Murat is seen near some GNR members in the company of two individuals of English nationality - as we find out later -, one of them being of Asian origin. Ocean Club tourists probably. We also examine the photos taken by the McCanns during their holiday. In one of them, Gerald McCann is seen playing with his children in the Tapas restaurant play area. In the background, you can make out an Asian-looking man, the same one as was seen in Robert Murat's company. He seems to be observing the family. We then proceed to identify him and the other holiday-makers that Murat had been in contact with. We get this information to the English police, who interview them locally. They conclude that they weren't involved in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact, the man in the photo was with his daughter - and there was nothing suspicious about his behaviour; as for the others, they had met Murat during the searches organised to find Madeleine. A few days later, these photos will be published in an English newspaper: it is not known how they were obtained or for what purpose they were disclosed."
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.12 13:06

jd wrote:This from Amarals book 'Truth of the Lie - Chapter 5...which I think is referring to this photo

"On the morning of May 4th, Murat is seen near some GNR members in the company of two individuals of English nationality - as we find out later -, one of them being of Asian origin. Ocean Club tourists probably. We also examine the photos taken by the McCanns during their holiday. In one of them, Gerald McCann is seen playing with his children in the Tapas restaurant play area. In the background, you can make out an Asian-looking man, the same one as was seen in Robert Murat's company. He seems to be observing the family. We then proceed to identify him and the other holiday-makers that Murat had been in contact with. We get this information to the English police, who interview them locally. They conclude that they weren't involved in Madeleine's disappearance. In fact, the man in the photo was with his daughter - and there was nothing suspicious about his behaviour; as for the others, they had met Murat during the searches organised to find Madeleine. A few days later, these photos will be published in an English newspaper: it is not known how they were obtained or for what purpose they were disclosed."

It would appear it was Raj. In the PJ questioning of Murat 10 July there is a list of phone numbers from his various phones/pda and he had to explain who each person was... He had Raj's phone number in his phone/pda so suspect it is him. Don't think too much can be read into this but thought would note this for completeness..

From the pj interview:

"In this interview the defendant was shown the list of contacts obtained from the calendar/address book of his mobile phone and PDA previously examined by the PJ, and he was asked to clarify who those people are which was done as follows:

Raj R 797..., mobile of a guy he met when he was helping in the search for Madeleine with whom he spoke for some time, he has not talked to him since; "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.12 19:21

Stewie wrote:
jd wrote:This from Amarals book 'Truth of the Lie - Chapter 5...which I think is referring to this photo

It would appear it was Raj. In the PJ questioning of Murat 10 July there is a list of phone numbers from his various phones/pda and he had to explain who each person was... He had Raj's phone number in his phone/pda so suspect it is him. Don't think too much can be read into this but thought would note this for completeness..

From the pj interview:

"In this interview the defendant was shown the list of contacts obtained from the calendar/address book of his mobile phone and PDA previously examined by the PJ, and he was asked to clarify who those people are which was done as follows:

Raj R 797..., mobile of a guy he met when he was helping in the search for Madeleine with whom he spoke for some time, he has not talked to him since; "

More pictures and stuff about this man here

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 05.08.12 9:33

about phones the macs used ,was it not the case that they claimed their phone was packing up ,and a good friend of theres got some one to get new phone to macs ,it happened i think when they were being interviewed?took the new one to where interview was under way
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Playground man...?

Post by missbeetle 04.11.14 21:10

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Another suggestion I have heard is that of Robert Murat's friend and unofficial spokesman Tuck Price. I think I've also heard that the mystery man is an unnamed off duty police officer!

May I add that at about 21 minutes in, the McCanns and the Conman documentary shows a similar-looking man in the background?

He is filmed behind a chain-link fence, and appears to be Police.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else thinks they look alike.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.11.14 22:39

Nicole Cox and Emma Berry; partners, respectively, of Raj Balu and Neil Berry had never met before the holiday, but discovered they had both worked for the same company.
There was some coincidences that week in Pdl thinking

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Pliable Playground Man...

Post by missbeetle 04.11.14 23:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(still snipped from 'The McCanns and the Conman' documentary)

Not a great picture, but at least you can see the fellow I am talking about.

My observations only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.11.14 23:06

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My observations only.
What I can see is a blurry picture of a bloke in a t shirt taken through a wire fence.

Why don't you just spit out what it is you have to say!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Who is that guy...?

Post by missbeetle 04.11.14 23:39

aquila wrote:
missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My observations only.
What I can see is a blurry picture of a bloke in a t shirt taken through a wire fence.

Why don't you just spit out what it is you have to say!

Hi Aquila -

You are right, it is a blurry picture of a bloke...

...a still from a rather peculiar documentary which also featured shots of a bogus priest -

- a strange interview with a homeless man in Praia da Luz -

- and undercover filming of a gypsy man at a market.

All seemingly characters on the periphery... Why were they included in this tale of a missing child?

I don't know if the Playground man is Mr Balu, as some posters seem to think he is. He could be.

However, when I watched the documentary I noticed this man -

- and to me he has the same darker skin, bald head and chunky physique as Playground Man.

So I wonder if this bloke behind a fence could be a contender for the role...?

I would encourage anyone interested to have a look at the documentary themselves...

These are only my observations.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly 05.11.14 0:29

I think there are many, many bald men and many may look the same from the back!

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.11.14 0:38

bodiddly wrote:I think there are many, many bald men and many may look the same from the back!
It's like entering the Twilight Zone.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Who could this guy be...?

Post by missbeetle 11.05.15 9:59

Please, Tony, may I ask what leads you to believe this man is of African descent?

Do you mean African as in Angolan, Mozambican... Moroccan...?

Or of East African Asian descent via the Indian subcontinent -

- as might be the case if this fellow is Rajinder Balu...?

Could he even be Brazilian?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 11.05.15 14:56

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.05.15 15:20

NickE wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could be the same man I suppose. Although the one on the right looks like a bigger build.

However what is of interest to me is that Raj Balu is in the photograph on the left. Not sure when this photo was released but it is, as always, very strangely composed.

I know it is "supposed" to show that Madeleine was alive and well that week and Gerry was playing with her and Sean one day in the playground. But there is no interaction between Gerry and Madeleine at all. No interaction between any of the children.

The only person who is engaging with whoever took the photo is Raj Balu who is noticeably staring straight at the camera. Why include him at all? They could easily have cropped him out.

There is a reason that he is there. What role might he play in this mystery I wonder?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.15 15:45

And what is Murat doing there talking to Baldy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 11.05.15 16:01

If it's Robert Murat's friend Tuck Price, that would explain it, Portia.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.15 16:22

aquila wrote:
bodiddly wrote:I think there are many, many bald men and many may look the same from the back!
It's like entering the Twilight Zone.
It is today.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.05.15 16:24

More on Raj Balu here. Plus the bald Portuguese cop.

j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 06.08.15 13:33

I don't believe the bald man is Raj Balu and it's definitely not Tuck Price (different build).

If you check out this youtube clip 'Gerry "no comment" on Murat - full' posted by alvesdosreis2007, at 25 seconds+ the same bloke is seen in the background. This clip was filmed on 22 May 2007. Raj Balu was listed as having arrived at the Ocean Club on 28 April for a week. He would have been back in the UK for over 2 weeks at this stage. 

skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground Empty Mystery bald man...

Post by missbeetle 06.08.15 21:45

Yes - that's him. Well spotted, Skyrocket!

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.08.15 6:43

Not convinced. Different glasses and playground man has 'softer' face somehow.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 07.08.15 10:27

Doug D wrote:Not convinced. Different glasses and playground man has 'softer' face somehow.
I agree
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum