The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Doug D on 23.02.18 12:50

MayMuse:

'Amelie just seen in the doorway ...'

Can't see the photo you've attached, but if you're talking about the person you can see through the playhouse, I believe this is actually someone sat at a table under the canopy of the building behind.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.02.18 12:59

Gonçalo Amaral was assigned as case coordinator, which means precisely what it says - coordinator, he didn't do the groundwork he oversaw the investigation.  He was pretty well forced to write a book to defend his integrity after being removed from the case and more importantly vilified by the McCanns through the UK media.

His book, The Truth of the Lie published in the summer of 2008 around the same time as the PJ investigation was archived, was his personal account of the investigation written somewhat prosaic in the form of a diary.  It's very important to note that this was written and later published in the middle of 2008 - nigh on ten years ago.  Much of the book, as can be seen at a casual glance, was his musing, as I say rather like a personal diary.

Snr Amaral, an ordinary man going about his daily life in sleepy Praia da Luz one springtime, when suddenly out of the blue a three year old child is reported missing - it must have hit the locality like a Hurricane Hilda.  He and his team walk straight into a circus - confusion took over before the investigation began.

Snr Amaral and his team were prevented from carrying-out an effective police investigation by the interference of British authorities, his book makes reference to many occasions they were stymied by outside meddling .  So the investigation commenced..

The PJ started with focusing on forced entry and abduction because that's where they were led.  
They followed a trail of evidence after a sighting because that's where they were led.  
They followed a false trails of witness statements because that's where they were led.
They engaged the services of a man off the street, Robert Murat, to act as interpreter for key witness statements because that's where they were led.  
They called in a man with a magic body locating machine because that's where they were led.
They followed psychic visions because that's where they were led.
They fingered Robert Murat and made him arguido because that's where they were led.
They collated false evidence because that's where they were led.
They kicked Amaral off the case because that's where they were led.

The leads were not a result of proficient routine policing, they were the result of outside influence.  That influence could only have stemmed through the auspices of the main protagonists, the primary suspects - Gerry and Kate McCann.  My god didn't they do that with great panache - and continue so to do this very day!

I wonder what May 2018 has in store?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.02.18 13:02

@Doug D wrote:MayMuse:

'Amelie just seen in the doorway ...'

Can't see the photo you've attached, but if you're talking about the person you can see through the playhouse, I believe this is actually someone sat at a table under the canopy of the building behind.
@Doug D, no I'm not...it's a totally different photo. I don't know why when I add a photo they disappear.( it's happened previously) .. I'm not talking of THE "playground picture"  there are numerous others ..found here
 http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

There is a photo of Madeleine standing by the archway of the playhouse. ( black/white &a coloured one) 
Just inside the doorway is Amelies backside...this photograph is of the two sisters playing. Amelie  is wearing totally different clothes to the "airport" clothes..maroon (maybe striped) top and pink /white striped bottoms.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 23.02.18 13:06

Family handout photo dated 02/05/2007 of Gerry McCann playing with his children (left to right) Madeleine and Sean (laughing) the day before Madeleine went missing on the evening of May 3.

The wording here "Family handout..." puts the onus of the date very much on the family, IMO. Even if RB did tell the PJ that the photo was from May 2nd remember he also said he was with NB drinking in a bar at 6pm on May 3rd when he clearly wasn't, can remember what he ordered from a take away menu but can't remember whether or not he walked back to his apartment with NB after drinks, even though their respective apartments were close by. His memory is selective - I rest my case.

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.02.18 13:17

@Crackfox wrote:Family handout photo dated 02/05/2007 of Gerry McCann playing with his children (left to right) Madeleine and Sean (laughing) the day before Madeleine went missing on the evening of May 3.

The wording here "Family handout..." puts the onus of the date very much on the family, IMO. Even if RB did tell the PJ that the photo was from May 2nd remember he also said he was with NB drinking in a bar at 6pm on May 3rd when he clearly wasn't, can remember what he ordered from a take away menu but can't remember whether or not he walked back to his apartment with NB after drinks, even though their respective apartments were close by. His memory is selective - I rest my case.
@Crackfox

This is what is confusing...as the translator says they are their additions (in blue) , and I think it was Sky who released it in an article. (27th) 

And whilst I do not believe everything that comes from the McCanns and understand some have reasoning to question the date and move this activity captured to the 28th April, I'm not convinced, why choose that date? Why not any other day considering this was their routine..it also says that a photo was timestamped 17. 15, where did that come from..the press? Being as the PJ had these photos by the 4th and analysed them surely they would have said about the anomalies (date etc) like Amaral stated  in his book, they never released the photo to the press and didn't know how they got it, and that the unidentified male as reported in the press, had already been identified and interviewed and cleared before the press printed the article? 
This  was in the first month of Madeleine going missing, yet it seems the press had access to investigative files of the PJ?     bignono Why, how, who? 
This case has not just been about Madeleine from the off...and it stinks!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 23.02.18 13:49

I'll have to check MayMuse but my memory is that on the camera (s? ) handed in the dates were set to 00:00. One explanation regarding the date of May 2nd being selected could be that the last photo was around this time released and was reported to be from May 3rd. DP had also changed his account to provide a last sighting of M on May 3rd. We have the tennis ball photo slightly earlier. According to the McCanns, the first holiday snap taken was the tennis ball photo (Tuesday I think), then a bit of a flurry with the non-event playground photos, then a last photo, again in isolation on the last day. Remember out of these only the playground photos made it into the file and despite telling the PJ there were no more photos the last photo materialised just after GM returned from his flying visit to the UK, accompanied by CM, ready to start an invigorated media campaign. Remember too that the McCanns tested the water by releasing photos with unvarified accounts of their provenance - they did this with the tennis ball photo which at the time of release was rumoured be from the holiday. The same with the crimped hair photos released May 4th, reported on Sky News to be from the apartment but never confirmed by the McCanns.  I think testing the water was the strategy and then later on we get confirmation in the book etc only when satisfied there isn't evidence to the contrary. Does KM mention these photos in the book? I think she would if she felt it safe to do so.

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 23.02.18 13:50

Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.02.18 14:11

@Get'emGonçalo thank you have done, 

@Crackfox Yes I agree, but who gave the timestamp if the translator has added it to the files, it is confusing... so did the translator add this information from the press? I know the press released it, and thus has been said before, but for anyone looking at the files it is not that clear ( I've tried to find Sky article of the 27th does anyone have a link?) , as it can be taken that the timestamped was checked by the PJ, on saying that Amaral knew of the press release and did not mention or question the date or timestamped photos  only that Balu was already identified and suspicious of why and how it came to be in the press..remember they fIles were not released until August 2008, over a year later, so how did anyone get inside information? It perhaps could only come from the McCanns (they would know of the photos handed in) but his  did they know who had been interviewed? Witness information are not shared...they are for the police only and protected, or should be. So, it must be someone else because that was a very high risk to divulge a photo with non family members in it, and call this man unidentified and  suspicious... more to the point Balu didn't correct them? 

I can't check the book as I gave mine to charity big grin

I have an online version , sorry unable to check at the moment, perhaps someone else can help?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.02.18 15:52

Friday 4th May 2007

The texts and phone calls kept coming. By this time our friend Jon Corner, a creative director in media production in Liverpool, was circulating photographs and video footage of Madeleine to the police, Interpol and broadcasting and newspaper news desks. This was in accordance with the standard advice of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in the US, which advocates getting an image of a missing child into the public domain as soon as possible.

The Birth of the Campaign

There were so many people, our family and friends in particular, who desperately wanted to help. Gerry’s call to arms spurred them into action and gradually they began to pursue their own avenues. The very next evening Gerry’s sister Phil sent a chain email round the world asking every recipient to help find our little girl. It came with a downloadable poster featuring a photograph of Madeleine, the one of her holding the tennis balls, taken two days before she vanished. This led the following day to the first conversation, between Phil, a teacher, and Calum Macrae, a former pupil of hers and an IT whizzkid, about establishing a website for Madeleine.

Jon Corner had opened up the file transfer protocol he’d set up on 4 May to circulate Madeleine’s image to family, friends and other supporters. No, I didn’t know what one of those was, either: basically, it provided access via a password to a repository for photographs and other material, allowing people to share their resources. Helpers could post their material on a dedicated server via the FTP and use that supplied by others to create flyers, posters and so on. The press already had the password, which gave them access to pictures and video footage

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 23.02.18 16:13

Hi Verdi,but Ten years later on they are still"Innocent of any Crime" or No evidence has yet been put before a "Criminal Court" only Civil redress has entered into the Lower case Courts.

I know this isn't part of the Madeleine McCann case,but on Investigation basis of Police procedures.
The Metropolitan Police Service have just lost cases(Rape charges) put before Judges of the"Failings of the Police"to properly investigate the cases before them,is that right?
The Judge indicated,"That it wasn't a systematic failure" in the case of these  Two Woman,who had apparently been used to convict a "serial Rapist" were claiming damages against the Police.
The Ironary?
They were good enough "Victims of a Rapist"for Court Procedures,Prosecution.
The system hadn't failed them in the Rape Trail,but the Police Investigation had failed them,as part of their"Human Rights"!
So surely as part of any CPS/DPP guidelines the Police have to adhere to a person's Human Rights,especially as victims of a Crime?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 23.02.18 18:08

@MayMuse wrote:@Get'emGonçalo thank you have done, 

@Crackfox Yes I agree, but who gave the timestamp if the translator has added it to the files, it is confusing... so did the translator add this information from the press? I know the press released it, and thus has been said before, but for anyone looking at the files it is not that clear ( I've tried to find Sky article of the 27th does anyone have a link?) , as it can be taken that the timestamped was checked by the PJ, on saying that Amaral knew of the press release and did not mention or question the date or timestamped photos  only that Balu was already identified and suspicious of why and how it came to be in the press..remember they fIles were not released until August 2008, over a year later, so how did anyone get inside information? It perhaps could only come from the McCanns (they would know of the photos handed in) but his  did they know who had been interviewed? Witness information are not shared...they are for the police only and protected, or should be. So, it must be someone else because that was a very high risk to divulge a photo with non family members in it, and call this man unidentified and  suspicious... more to the point Balu didn't correct them? 

I can't check the book as I gave mine to charity big grin

I have an online version , sorry unable to check at the moment, perhaps someone else can help?
I checked the book and there is no mention of these playground photos in it but much waxing lyrical about the tennis ball photo (Tuesday)  and the last photo which I think suggests she is confident these two isolated images cannot be challenged. I do not know whose camera the playground photos came from - I doubt the McCanns had two very similar cameras so I think the playground photos were probably taken by someone else in the group on their own camera - which would in turn mean that there are only two images allegedly taken during that week on KM's camera. Did the McCanns hand over someone else's camera whilst keeping hold of their own? Is that why KM makes a point in her book of saying she was fiddling about with her own camera in full view of the PJ - hiding in plain sight?

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phoebe

Post by Phoebe on 23.02.18 18:29

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 23.02.18 19:35

Presumably this one then MayMuse.

Are there any corroborating photos showing this is indeed Amelie? Are they trousers or pyjamas?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.02.18 21:54

The playground images are included in the PJ files, therefore they must have been amongst those handed over to the PJ.

Think about it - two images of Madeleine handed  to the PJ.  both in the playground. Later out of the blue appears an image of Madeleine on the tennish court.   After Gerry McCann's visit to the UK yet another image appears, said to have been taken at the poolside.

1.  Tennis ball image - said to have been taken by Kate McCann on Tuesday 1st May 2007.

2.  Playground image - said to have been taken by a friend of the family on Wednesday 2nd May 2007

3.  Poolside image - said to have been taken by Kate McCann on Thursday 3rd May 2007

Saturday 28th April 2007 - nothing
Sunday 29th April 2007 - nothing
Monday 30th April 2007 - nothing

Think about it again.  Why specific images said to have been taken on the last three days before Madeleine's alleged disappearance and not a single image before.  Does that not indicate to the observer that there was a concerted effort to prove a living healthy Madeleine after Monday 30th April 2007?  One image Tuesday one image Wednesday and one image Thursday?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 23.02.18 23:17

@ Verdi. If the McCanns felt they had "proven" Madeleine was alive through the "last photo" on Thursday, why would they feel the need to produce other photos to "prove" she was alive on the Wednesday and the Tuesday? It stands to reason that if you are still alive on Thursday, then, logically you must have been alive the day before (unless, of course you had only been born on Thurs)

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 23.02.18 23:45

I thought this version on the photo might be useful as it's clearer. There's a woman in  purple on the other side of the slide - I think it's JT with a small child. Next to orange wheel. 

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.02.18 23:47

There are a number of greyscale photos of Madeleine in the playground with the family 

Note to admin, duplicate post will only allow edit and not delete, thank you. 

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.02.18 23:55

@Doug D wrote:

Presumably this one then MayMuse.

Are there any corroborating photos showing this is indeed Amelie? Are they trousers or pyjamas?
There are a number of greyscale photos of Madeleine in the playground with the family which can be viewed in the files. 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/OA3_8/03_volume_III_o_apenso_VIII_Page_601.jpg

The above shows 3 greyscale photos,  one  is of Madeleine clearly shown with another little girl and whom I think is her father, GM, however I am not attempting to upload as it seems it does not work for me albeit I had done it using a link and uploaded images before on this forum in the past without any issues, so I am unsure what has happened today. If that link is not viewable , please view the HOliday photos Link and look for 601

@Doug D

Amelie was identified by the translator apparently as  notes in blue belong to the translator, I would find it most odd that the PJ did not identify them also as they would have analysed every single photo given to the them on the 4th. ( thank you to you &  @Phoebe for adding the photo )

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.02.18 0:00

@Phoebe wrote:@ Verdi. If the McCanns felt they had "proven" Madeleine was alive through the "last photo" on Thursday, why would they feel the need to produce other photos to "prove" she was alive on the Wednesday and the Tuesday?

I can't answer for the McCanns but whatever their reason, that's what they did. My guess it was to add credence to a living Madeleine throughout the week, like the many other specifically detailed incidents.

One could equally argue if the alleged last photograph, the poolside image, was genuine - why the need to reinforce it by producing images allegedly taken on the 1st and 2nd May?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.02.18 0:18

@MayMuse wrote:Amelie was identified by the translator apparently as notes in blue belong to the translator, I would find it most odd that the PJ did not identify them also as they would have analysed every single photo given to the them on the 4th.

For the umpteenth time, it's quite clear from the PJ file translations, that attempted identification of the subjects in the black/white/greyscale images was undertaken by ALBYM, the page translator. Personally I think it a bit far fetched but there might be some correct individual identification hidden somewhere within. Frankly, I don't think it matters one way or the other.

The PJ were not given any photographs to analyze on the 4th. Even if they were, or later in the day when they were in receipt of the CDs handed over by Gerry McCann and his friend Michael Wright on 8th May (if memory serves me well) or any other imagery, I see no reason for the PJ to analyze what the groups children or the groups adults were wearing or what they were doing. The PJ were only interested in images of Madeleine McCann and whoever else might be seen in the vicinity that might appear suspicious.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.02.18 0:37

@MayMuse wrote:It is my understanding that the "playground photographs" were given in on the first week of Madeleine disappearing, as seen in the PJ files notes dated 9th May. These were then released by the press on 27th May( Amaral said in his book he did not know how the press got them) The 24th May was the "last /pool photo"

I'm at a loss to know where in Mr Amaral's book he said 'he did not know how the press got them' but that aside. The photographs in question are the property of the McCanns and/or their family. In this respect they can do what they damn well like with them.

It could be argued that it was wrong of the McCann team to release photographs into the public domain when they were part of a police criminal investigation that operates with absolute secrecy but that only applies to one set of photographs - the playground. Even then it's tenuous as the images were only handed over at the request of the PJ, none of which were of value to the investigation. You might just as well say the Foster family shouldn't share their holiday photographs with friends/family/social media, because they had been examined by the police in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Nonsense of course.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.02.18 1:34

@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Amelie was identified by the translator apparently as  notes in blue belong to the translator, I would find it most odd that the PJ did not identify them also as they would have analysed every single photo given to the them on the 4th.

For the umpteenth time, it's quite clear from the PJ file translations, that attempted identification of the subjects in the black/white/greyscale images was undertaken by ALBYM, the page translator.  Personally I think it a bit far fetched but there might be some correct individual identification hidden somewhere within.  Frankly, I don't think it matters one way or the other.

The PJ were not given any photographs to analyze on the 4th.  Even if they were, or later in the day when they were in receipt of the CDs handed over by Gerry McCann and his friend Michael Wright on 8th May (if memory serves me well) or any other imagery, I see no reason for the PJ to analyze what the groups children or the groups adults were wearing or what they were doing.  The PJ were only interested in images of Madeleine McCann and whoever else might be seen in the vicinity that might appear suspicious.
We need reliable information. Apart from all the searches already undertaken, we must also examine the photos and films taken by the McCann family and their friends. From amongst the onlookers, these images could help to identify a suspicious-looking individual or someone whose attitude might be suspicious. Trivialised since the general use of computers, photography is a source of information which the investigators know not to neglect: each holiday-maker takes, in general, hundreds of photos. The McCanns and their friends who were in Vila da Luz make all of theirs available to the investigators, but none of those dating from the evening of the disappearance help us to understand what happened.

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/chapter-3.html

I would be most surprised that the PJ did not identify those in any materials to confirm family members, friends etc and who Madeleine was and looked like,and she was there,  ( afterall they were presented with a missing child on holiday obviously not known to them) and to ascertain "strangers" to the family...hence their interviewing Balu ( amongst others) who was not part of the holiday party. Of course my opinion of which I am entitled, but having been part of an investigation with the police in the Uk indeed analysis of ALL materials is subject to scrutiny! 

Were not the photos supplied on CD's given to the PJ ? 
That is my understanding, otherwise where did they come from.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm#oa8v3p549

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.02.18 1:38

@HiDeHo wrote:
May Muse wrote:On the photos on this link, http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm#oa8v3p549
Can someone confirm that the writing in blue is from the translator? 
And I've just seen that the grey black/white photos (scroll down, its headed at the start of the photos) were separated and identified by Hideho , perhaps Lizzy would know this?

The Black and White pictures were numbered and separated from the original pages by myself as well as an attmpt to identify the figures in the  playground

As Verdi has pointed out I believe ALL the pictures were given a similar identification with a 'description' by Albym to help once the photos were released in the files.

-----------------------------

There are a couple of things I would like to address...

I have always thought of the POSSIBILITY the photos were taken on the Saturday.  

They arrived around 3.30pm and went to a meeting at the tapas before walking to the Millenium.  It would not be out of the question that they would not bring along sweaters.  

Although Gerry is wearing shorts, he has a sweater on which appears to have a tshirt underneath. (The same Tshirt and shorts he wore in the last picture?)

Sean is wearing the same outfit as in the airport bus

I see nothing odd with any/all of them preparing for the chilly evening ahead (until 7pm when they walked to Millenium)

------------------------------------------------------

I see no reason for Raj Balu to have been interviewed about the photo.  Whether he mentioned unofficially to having seen them in the playground we don't know, but the photos were held by the PJ. (after he returned to England on 5th?)

The PJ were TOLD it was May 2nd and they would (likely) see no reason at the time to question anything.

Regarding Raj Balu.  As I mentioned in another thread Goncalo made a point of questioning WHY the McCanns chose to release the photo on May 27th.  He seems to suggest that because the McCanns were attempting to target Robert Murat, that the photo may have promoted suspicions because of Murat in photos alongside Raj Balu.

------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Black and White playground pic I see what is likely Maddies arms with a portion of a face behind which could be Amelie.

While on the subject of Maddie photos and though (I apologise if a little off topic) I recently found this EXIF data from (apparently) the tennis photo.

Does anyone know where this originated from (I havent yet done a search and sadly it looks like Stevo has taken down the re-upload of 3A's )  sad

Am I correct in thinking that Gerry's camera did not record times etc?  Kates Canon did (as per Last Photo exif data?)

@Verdi said...

I'm at a loss to know where in Mr Amaral's book he said 'he did not know how the press got them' but that aside. The photographs in question are the property of the McCanns and/or their family. In this respect they can do what they damn well like with them.

Please see above graphic (The first one) 
From, Truth of the Lie ... " not known how they were obtained"  
i.e. How the press got them?

Perhaps the press got them from Jon Corners "file transfer protocol?" Made accessable  to family, friends and other supporters... it does not appear (from what I have read) that this "transfer protocol" access was made available/aware to those investigating the disappearance of the McCanns daughter, unless the PJ are included in "other supporters?"  

@Verdi wrote:Friday 4th May 2007

The texts and phone calls kept coming. By this time our friend Jon Corner, a creative director in media production in Liverpool, was circulating photographs and video footage of Madeleine to the police, Interpol and broadcasting and newspaper news desks. This was in accordance with the standard advice of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in the US, which advocates getting an image of a missing child into the public domain as soon as possible. 

The Birth of the Campaign

There were so many people, our family and friends in particular, who desperately wanted to help. Gerry’s call to arms spurred them into action and gradually they began to pursue their own avenues. The very next evening Gerry’s sister Phil sent a chain email round the world asking every recipient to help find our little girl. It came with a downloadable poster featuring a photograph of Madeleine, the one of her holding the tennis balls, taken two days before she vanished. This led the following day to the first conversation, between Phil, a teacher, and Calum Macrae, a former pupil of hers and an IT whizzkid, about establishing a website for Madeleine. 

Jon Corner had opened up the file transfer protocol he’d set up on 4 May to circulate Madeleine’s image to family, friends and other supporters. No, I didn’t know what one of those was, either: basically, it provided access via a password to a repository for photographs and other material, allowing people to share their resources. Helpers could post their material on a dedicated server via the FTP and use that supplied by others to create flyers, posters and so on. The press already had the password, which gave them access to pictures and video footage

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 24.02.18 6:43

@Verdi wrote:The playground images are included in the PJ files, therefore they must have been amongst those handed over to the PJ.

Think about it - two images of Madeleine handed  to the PJ.  both in the playground.   Later out of the blue appears an image of Madeleine on the tennish court.   After Gerry McCann's visit to the UK yet another image appears, said to have been taken at the poolside.

1.  Tennis ball image - said to have been taken by Kate McCann on Tuesday 1st May 2007.

2.  Playground image - said to have been taken by a friend of the family on Wednesday 2nd May 2007

3.  Poolside image - said to have been taken by Kate McCann on Thursday 3rd May 2007

Saturday 28th April 2007 - nothing
Sunday 29th April 2007 - nothing
Monday 30th April 2007 - nothing

Think about it again.  Why specific images said to have been taken on the last three days before Madeleine's alleged disappearance and not a single image before.  Does that not indicate to the observer that there was a concerted effort to prove a living healthy Madeleine after Monday 30th April 2007?  One image Tuesday one image Wednesday and one image Thursday?
To show that she was still around from Tuesday to Thursday?
In other words,something could happen before Tuesday.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.02.18 7:59

Some could ask the bald man I suppose.

No harm in asking so long as it's polite.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum