The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register please do NOT use your email address as a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann- bald man in playground

Post by Ruffian on 03.03.18 22:17

Ruffian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 03.03.18 22:45

@Verdi wrote:So now we have yet another excuse to help the McCanns along the way.

OK, so putting aside the present day obsession with mobile phones, tablets and any other device to satiate the lust for digital photography, let's cut the distraction and get back to basics.

Madeleine McCann went on holiday to Portugal with her parents and twin siblings.  They arrived early afternoon on Saturday 28th April 2007 and were due to leave the following Saturday, the 5th May 2007 - the scheduled arrangement being interrupted by Madeleine's disappearance on Thursday 3rd May, so say the McCanns.  Taking them at their word, as we have been brainwashed so to do, that's five days of holiday jollies to record for posterity.

However, in reality, what do we find?  Four photographs of Madeleine McCann - 2 x playground, 1 x tennis court (not confirmed) and 1 x poolside. Two featuring Gerry McCann, two featuring Amelie, one featuring Sean - none featuring Kate McCann.

No beach photographs, no creche photographs, no McCann apartment photographs, no shopping photographs, no Tapas high tea photographs, no Tapas restaurant dinner photographs, no tennis photographs, no kids in the pool photographs?

Come on - be realistic.  There comes a time when the fantasy ends and reality kicks in.  Personally, I'm sick and tired of listening to all the excuses made to exonerate the McCanns.  

No photographs = no Madeleine, it's that simple!
And no photographs with all the three children together, a alarm bell ringing to me.
Thats far from a normal behavior for a family with two cameras on a holiday trip.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 03.03.18 23:39

No photos = no Madeleine is a very sweeping statement IMO. Extending that logic, there is, AFAIK, just one photo of Kate from that week, yet she is, even now, very much alive. Just imagine for a moment, that it was Kate's disappearance which had been announced on that Thursday and the dogs had alerted as they did. Would there now be claims that she must have been dead since Sunday, somehow proven by the obvious lack of photos of her? If Amelie had been the one to disappear, would there be speculation about when it occurred based on her not featuring in the playground photo with Sean, Lily and Madeleine? I see no one "making excuses" for the McCanns. Madeleine is dead, Eddie and Keela, combined with her disappearance of 11 years tells us that. Her parents and their friends lied and covered it up - their own contradictions tell us that. Yet no one can actually KNOW FOR CERTAIN how or exactly when she died.  Even Goncalo Amaral does not make this claim. Pointing this fact out in no way makes excuses for the McCanns IMO.

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.03.18 23:48

Right, so it seems a more persuasive argument is required here to bring things back down to earth.

The PJ investigation was anxious to see photographs from the McCanns camera/s and those of their friends a) to see what the group were wearing on the night of 3rd May (apparently the group couldn't remember) and more importantly b) to see if there was any suspicious person featured in the background of their photographs.

Routine policing!

So why, rather than handing over their photographic equipment, i.e. their cameras and mobile phones, to the police on the night of 3rd/4th May 2007, did Gerry McCann and Michael Wright take the trouble to carefully select specific images from camera device memory and copying to CDs for presentation to the police on 8th May 2007, four/five days later?  

It would be so much easier to hand over their camera equipment - wouldn't it?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.03.18 0:10

@Phoebe wrote: Just imagine for a moment, that it was Kate's disappearance which had been announced on that Thursday and the dogs had alerted as they did. Would there now be claims that she must have been dead since Sunday, somehow proven by the obvious lack of photos of her? If Amelie had been the one to disappear, would there be speculation about when it occurred based on her not featuring in the playground photo with Sean, Lily and Madeleine?

Given similar circumstances and compelling evidence to suggest an earlier demise, then the answer to your question is yes - and that's an emphatic yes!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.03.18 1:53

Amaral says in his book May 4th photos made available to them 

Snipped ... Truth of the Lie 

May 4th 

All of the video recordings from the tourist complex - hotels, banks, pharmacies, supermarkets and service stations -, including those from the CCTV cameras of two motorways - one leading to Lagos and one linking Lagos and Spain -, will be viewed. The Spanish customs service has been asked to increase vigilance at the two ports maintaining links with Morocco,Tarifa and Algeciras. The Algarvian coast, very popular with sailing enthusiasts, is bordered by a large number of marinas. Pleasure boats from every province berth here. Situated 120 nautical miles from the African continent, between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, it is the most accessible coast for entering the continent of Europe. It attracts many yachtsmen, who appreciate the beauty of its beaches and its inlets, but it also attracts all sorts of traffickers. 

- Make contact with the marinas and the maritime police; we must have access to video recordings as well as the registers of boats entering and leaving in the last few days. 

- I am going to contact them and make sure they have started the sea searches. 

In anticipation of the volume of information we are going to have to deal with, we decide to fit out a room dedicated to the investigation, our crisis unit. 

THE INFORMATION SOUGHT IS SOMETIMES UNOBTAINABLE 

We need reliable information. Apart from all the searches already undertaken, we must also examine the photos and films taken by the McCann family and their friends. From amongst the onlookers, these images could help to identify a suspicious-looking individual or someone whose attitude might be suspicious. Trivialised since the general use of computers, photography is a source of information which the investigators know not to neglect: each holiday-maker takes, in general, hundreds of photos. The McCanns and their friends who were in Vila da Luz make all of theirs available to the investigators, but none of those dating from the evening of the disappearance help us to understand what happened. 

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Amaral%20The%20Truth%20of%20The%20Lie%20Chapter%2003

Yet the files say 

8th May they receive stills from the family

9th May receive CD from GM & MW 

(Scroll down past the numbered list and the letters stating this can be seen) 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm#oa8v3p565

????? 

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 04.03.18 10:06

@ MayMuse. This puzzles me too. Surely if there was a delay or unwillingness on the part of the McCanns to hand over the photos sought on May 4th the police would have noticed and G.A. would  have commented about this? The P.J. were quick enough to spot an anomaly with the poster of Madeleine printed at the O.C. noting doubts about where it was printed. I have no doubt that Gerry and John Corner presented a disc days later but do we know for sure that the police had not already viewed the photos by scrolling through the camera itself? It would be the work of seconds to just scroll back through stored images? G.A. seems to suggest that Balu's presence in the playground raised suspicions as early as May 4th?

Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 04.03.18 11:17

@Verdi wrote:So now we have yet another excuse to help the McCanns along the way.

OK, so putting aside the present day obsession with mobile phones, tablets and any other device to satiate the lust for digital photography, let's cut the distraction and get back to basics.

Madeleine McCann went on holiday to Portugal with her parents and twin siblings.  They arrived early afternoon on Saturday 28th April 2007 and were due to leave the following Saturday, the 5th May 2007 - the scheduled arrangement being interrupted by Madeleine's disappearance on Thursday 3rd May, so say the McCanns.  Taking them at their word, as we have been brainwashed so to do, that's five days of holiday jollies to record for posterity.

However, in reality, what do we find?  Four photographs of Madeleine McCann - 2 x playground, 1 x tennis court (not confirmed) and 1 x poolside. Two featuring Gerry McCann, two featuring Amelie, one featuring Sean - none featuring Kate McCann.

No beach photographs, no creche photographs, no McCann apartment photographs, no shopping photographs, no Tapas high tea photographs, no Tapas restaurant dinner photographs, no tennis photographs, no kids in the pool photographs?

Come on - be realistic.  There comes a time when the fantasy ends and reality kicks in.  Personally, I'm sick and tired of listening to all the excuses made to exonerate the McCanns.  

No photographs = no Madeleine, it's that simple!
In Verdi Veritas.
It's like Tannerman and Crecheman, thrown out there by Team McCann as a trigger, keep us distracted as busy fools. There's only so many times and instances where you can stomach being duped, coerced, craftily mislead before you spot the deliberate disinformation ruse.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.03.18 13:31

Yes, the tannerman/crecheman double act sure set folk running round the houses - literally and metaphorically speaking.  Then along came smithman to lay a new trail to follow, rather than a north westerly direction, we are confounded by yet another deviation on route - only this time with added possibilites like the beach.

All the world’s a stage and all the men and women merely players, they have their exits and their entrances.  One man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare  [circa. 1564 - 1616]

How profound - think I'll add that to my profile signature smilie .

NB:  Remember the rumour circulated that the PJ had planted evidence in the form of 'Eau de Cadavar'?  Always an element of truth behind the McCann propaganda - maybe evidence was planted, not by the PJ of course.

I digress ontopic

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 04.03.18 19:24

Mr Verdi:
"Yes, the tannerman/crecheman double act sure set folk running round the houses - literally and metaphorically speaking.  Then along came smithman to lay a new trail to follow, rather than a north westerly direction, we are confounded by yet another deviation on route - only this time with added possibilites like the beach."

That's the idea. It is, however, essential, that when you realise you are being taken for a ride, to get off it, ASAP, and steer your own course.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie R on 04.03.18 19:55

@Mark Willis  Hi there. Beverley's a fairly small town - do you know Barry Whittles at all?

Julie R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.03.18 20:24

@Mark Willis wrote:
That's the idea. It is, however, essential, that when you realise you are being taken for a ride, to get off it, ASAP, and steer your own course.

That's the very reason I would never go on a theme park or fairground ride - I like to be in control of the wheel. The other reason - I'm terrified big grin !

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 04.03.18 20:38

@Julie R wrote:@Mark Willis  Hi there. Beverley's a fairly small town - do you know Barry Whittles at all?
No.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 04.03.18 20:40

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:

That's the very reason I would never go on a theme park or fairground ride - I like to be in control of the wheel.  The other reason - I'm terrified big grin !
Me too. I'd sit at the front so no one could throw up over me....>>>> whooooosh!!  puke
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.03.18 21:40

@MayMuse wrote:Yet the files say

The PJ files do not say that.  the PJ files say..

Service Information

08 ? 05 ? 2007

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Annexing of photographic stills to the process files

I am pleased to inform you that today we were given photographic stills taken during the holiday period in Portugal from 28th April by the English families that compose the group that Madeleine Beth was with, so that they can be annexed to the process files.

Inspector Hugo Ferreira
---------

It refers to the images submitted by the Tapas group, mostly it would appear David Payne and his wife.

That aside, Gonçalo Amaral's book doesn't signify.  The book entry might be titled 4th May but it's clear from the content of the chapter that the information referred to was not literally obtained on said date, nor is there any evidence to suggest the Tapas group somehow managed to select all or some of their camera memory and turn it into printed copies between Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th May.

If you refer to Kate McCann's book, you will see she also frequently mentions specific dates but refers to events before and after the specified date. Gonçalo Amaral's book is not gospel, it's his summary of the investigation during his time as coordinator, written in prosaic form, as I previously said, much like a diary.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 07.03.18 13:50

I apologise if it's already been discussed upthread, I've had a look and can't see it, but -
Do we know that there aren't more photos of Madeleine which weren't released to the public, in the possession of the PJ? Not every document and file was released to the public as we all know.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.03.18 15:40

@nglfi wrote:I apologise if it's already been discussed upthread, I've had a look and can't see it,  but -
Do we know that there aren't more photos of Madeleine which weren't released to the public, in the possession of the PJ? Not every document and file was released to the public as we all know.

I think it unlikely the public will know about something that hasn't been made public, I haven't ever seen anything to suggest there might be photographs in the possession of the PJ that have been withheld for any reason, nor can I see any reason why the PJ would withold images of Madeleine.

The pages from the PJ files identified as missing by the various voluntary translators of the documents, could be missing for any number of reasons. It's become a popular tool to satiate the lust for find that elusive missing piece of the jigsaw. In reality of course, if documents are missing, the content of those pages will never been known so it's a moot point anyway.

Err on the side of caution, go along with the known PJ investigation which specifically states the reasons for witholding sensitive content. It's standard policing, it doesn't necessarily signify anything sinister.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffian on 07.03.18 15:56

Since a small part of the case file - the DVD version was made accessible to the public, a great deal of ink has flowed. We note that it is necessary to be cautious as to its contents. In fact, it is only 17% of the complete case file and certain details are only of interest in relation to the complete file and not taken out of their context.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE_ANOMALIES.htm

Ruffian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffian on 07.03.18 15:59

@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Yet the files say

The PJ files do not say that.  the PJ files say..

Service Information

08 ? 05 ? 2007

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Annexing of photographic stills to the process files

I am pleased to inform you that today we were given photographic stills taken during the holiday period in Portugal from 28th April by the English families that compose the group that Madeleine Beth was with, so that they can be annexed to the process files.

Inspector Hugo Ferreira
---------

It refers to the images submitted by the Tapas group, mostly it would appear David Payne and his wife.

That aside, Gonçalo Amaral's book doesn't signify.  The book entry might be titled 4th May but it's clear from the content of the chapter that the information referred to was not literally obtained on said date, nor is there any evidence to suggest the Tapas group somehow managed to select all or some of their camera memory and turn it into printed copies between Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th May.

If you refer to Kate McCann's book, you will see she also frequently mentions specific dates but refers to events before and after the specified date. Gonçalo Amaral's book is not gospel, it's his summary of the investigation during his time as coordinator, written in prosaic form, as I previously said, much like a diary.

08-Outros Processos Vol VIII Page 549
NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS

Visualisation and Analysis of Photographs

On this date, I state that the photographs contained on a CD delivered to this police force by Gerald McCann have been visualised and analysed, some of them are from the holiday period that the McCann family spent at the Ocean Club in PdL, beginning on the 28th April 2007.

The visualisation and analysis of these images that was carried out reveals that there are several photographs of interest to the investigation, in which it is possible to visualise Madeleine McCann.

Portimao, 09 May 2007

Signed by

Inspector Ricardo Paiva

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm
Ruffian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.03.18 21:49

@Ruffian # 344

In the absence of some sort of narrative, I'm not sure of the intended purpose of your post.  You seem to have wavered from the focus of the posts that you've replied to.

The reference from the PJ files I quoted is quite clear, no room for ambiguity, yet you have shifted focus from the distinct two sets of images..

a) the images given to the PJ by the McCanns friends on ? 8th May
b) the CDs passed to the PJ by Gerry McCann and his friend Michael Wright

.. to the CDs in isolation.

However, as you've taken the trouble.

08-Outros Processos Vol VIII Page 549
NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS
Visualisation and Analysis of Photographs

On this date, I state that the photographs contained on a CD delivered to this police force by Gerald McCann have been visualised and analysed, some of them are from the holiday period that the McCann family spent at the Ocean Club in PdL, beginning on the 28th April 2007.

The visualisation and analysis of these images that was carried out reveals that there are several photographs of interest to the investigation, in which it is possible to visualise Madeleine McCann.

Portimao, 09 May 2007

Signed by

Inspector Ricardo Paiva

Definition of - 'several'

More than two but not many

Oxford Dictionaries

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: